Ladies in Michael's Life X

Reactions
1,367 6 22
Alleybux
Wait what? No the heffa didn't!
Then Randy set him up with one of his ex's

WTF is in the water with the people around him because it "does not compute"

He had to pay friends and family while alive and still in death.

But what girlfriend was this that asked to be paid?

See he needed me in his life. The FORCE would have been sufficient enough for me, well that and marriage plus five kids.
chile lol me too i dont know the woman i assumed she was white but Messeru said it in an interview. You never watched Messeru? he said Mj was dating someone but she wanted money to come forward to talk about them or watever to totestify chile...who knows maybe he (mj) just said that to Messeru not to bring her forward you know he always hiding the hoes...i'm still in my feelings #ifeelaway lol

Reactions
2,800 11 7
Alleybux
chile lol me too i dont know the woman i assumed she was white but Messeru said it in an interview. You never watched Messeru? he said Mj was dating someone but she wanted money to come forward to talk about them or watever to totestify chile...who knows maybe he (mj) just said that to Messeru not to bring her forward you know he always hiding the hoes...i'm still in my feelings #ifeelaway lol

No I never watched the trial. The moment I saw Michael's face and how down he look, I couldn't watch it, I just prayed at the time and put it in the Most Highs hands that justice would prevail and it did, but it still ripped him apart. I never saw any interviews. I stayed watching positive things about Michael at all times. I DID watch him in that white suite going into court woooo weee

Reactions
2,800 11 7
Alleybux
90smars why are you so skeptical of everything people post on here?

giphy.gif

Reactions
5,674 94 26
Alleybux
@DaRealMJ7

He certainly was romantic as much as he was talented!

I thought I'd share this link regarding the archetypes of a divine masculine: The Divine Masculine | Sunyata Satchitananda

Reading this makes me think of Mikey. He's tied with the 'King' and 'Lover' for sure!

Not only appearance but how he is as a person, both personally, spiritually, and sensually.

P.S. We all know that crotch grabbing is VERY erotic, so you can't say he was asexual!

Reactions
1,367 6 22
Alleybux
No I never watched the trial. The moment I saw Michael's face and how down he look, I couldn't watch it, I just prayed at the time and put it in the Most Highs hands that justice would prevail and it did, but it still ripped him apart. I never saw any interviews. I stayed watching positive things about Michael at all times. I DID watch him in that white suite going into court woooo weee
Girl I did the same. No I'm talking about Messeru interviews after the trial. I didnt watch the trial either I was stressed I prayed I put it in God's hands. I said Father if he is innocent let him walf free you know Michael does not deserve prison and cannot handle prison.

Reactions
2,800 11 7
Alleybux
Girl I did the same. No I'm talking about Messeru interviews after the trial. I didnt watch the trial either I was stressed I prayed I put it in God's hands. I said Father if he is innocent let him walf free you know Michael does not deserve prison and cannot handle prison.

Nope I never saw it. Is it on YouTube? I wonder who this chick was

The Misunderstood
Reactions
12,359 145 39
Alleybux
@DaRealMJ7

He certainly was romantic as much as he was talented!

I thought I'd share this link regarding the archetypes of a divine masculine: The Divine Masculine | Sunyata Satchitananda

Reading this makes me think of Mikey. He's tied with the 'King' and 'Lover' for sure!

Not only appearance but how he is as a person, both personally, spiritually, and sensually.

P.S. We all know that crotch grabbing is VERY erotic, so you can't say he was asexual!
I agree.

Reactions
1,367 6 22
Alleybux
Is this it? There are so many videos during that time with his attorney, can you help me find it?

I wanted to hear from his lawyers so I took one day and watched all Messeru's interviews there was also 1 with his female attorney there are not many of her. Messeru is sitting in a chair in a studio I guess girl I dont wanna rewatch all those interviews now lol but you go ahead since you ain't watch none. It's an interview Messeru did for a documentary about MJ trial Aphrodite was doing and another interview was with a 'journalist' when Messeru said it. I do not remember which one it was. It could have been 1 with Heraldo too I went back to my youtube mjj playlist and a lot of videos are private so that could play apart in not finding the videos because anything that makes him innocent they hide. I think I typed in Tom Messeru Michael Jackson lawyer interview or interviews and see what comes up. There is one title Jordan Chandler lied you could type that in youtube its a Geraldo interview not sure if Messeru was on it. Those interviews make me upset I dont wanna go back there I did my research for me to prove MJ was innocent.

Last edited:
Reactions
Alleybux
This is to everyone from every thread that had anything to do with Michael Jackson. I just wanna say from the bottom of my heart y’all are the real mvps .I swear to god you can get lost in these threads ,it’s so much to take in and learn in here. from the people who watch his videos be it private phone calls, rare compilations or behind the scenes footage .to the people connecting dots and finding women in photos and analyzing love letters. y’all are the real detectives that need to be paid. This isnt my first time on lsa but my first time finding and replying to an recently active thread. I know this reply/ thank you is super random but I just felt the need to thank you all lol

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Giving money to women is sexist
girl bye! i will collect those cheques and sleep well at night lmao and i make my own money
Lisa Marie Presley Discussion thread PT X
She really shouldn’t say anything about MJ in any potential book. Back in 2017 a fan posted everything Lisa said publicly about MJ which was...
Caitlyn Jenner said that her friends are fleeing California because of growing homeless population !
of course rich people would look at the homeless and think they’re diseased and need to be ostracized from society. rich people can’t be bothered...
How Many Countries in Africa Can You Name In 10 minutes
I got 38/54 I had a block in the last 3 minutes. I can't believe I missed Chad, Cameroon, Botswana, Zambia as they are so big.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Lucy is so pretty! I love her hair and her eyes. Also cute smile and nose. She is super pretty, the only thing thats a bit off are her eyebrows...
Phaedra and Mr. President are dancing on Tik Tok
People say Ayden looks like Apollo but Dylan is all him. I think Ayden looks like Phaedra’s mom, ummm hmmmm. Lol Dylan looks just like Apollo.
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
He’s just going to keep releasing everything but the album huh Clb a myth
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
She can like all she wants his eyes and heart are out for someone else Yeeeeeepppp. Also a side note Jaboukie is back. It seems they are getting...
Arizona Republicans Ask Voters Of They're Willing To Die To Overturn Election
And what happened less than a month after this... They attacked the Capitol and wanted to hang the Vice President in an attempt to overturn the...
Top Bottom