Quantcast

Ladies in Michael's Life X

dirtydiane

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
23 1
Alleybux
I always felt or got a sense it had to do with being raised Jevoah Witness and his mother.

If anyone remembers his 2nd molestation case when they brought in his collection of adult magazines it was Katherine who walked because she couldn't handle it.

I've looked closely at the look on her face when it came to MJ and some of his women.

And I can recall in that 1979 the Jacksons interview, she seemed not to like the idea of girl fans admiring her son's beauty. I remember her saying, 'They came just to look at him.'

I think he sensed that his mother was super protective of him and although he eventually would leave JW, he never wanted to disappoint his beloved mother. She went through a lot with plenty of his creative choices that JW members were against the religion aka "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" for perfect examples.

I do not think MJ handled disappointing people he cared about. He hated being a letdown, by playing off the shy and embarrassed image, was possibly his way of pleasing his mother and those of the older generation. I think he sincerely was trying to please everyone which is very difficult to do.

With that said, I also think that he genuinely was someone who could embarrass easily too. I think the idea of displaying his masculine xesual said in a more bold way, would make him feel uncomfortable-you have to remember he was a Virgo too!

Then, there was the need for privacy. I think deep down he felt it was no one's damn business who he was doing "his business" with! I remember how irritated he was when Noprah kept asking about his dating life with women. I remember him saying, 'With an artist, I'm not going to want to know 'who he went out with last night'.....'

He loved the idea of being able to have at least something to himself that didn't belong always to the public. We also have to remember he grew up in the public's eye. Everyone knew who his siblings were, his parents, his nieces, and nephews, his in-laws, every trials and trauma that went on in the Jacksons lives. Everyone saw him from a child to a teen to a man, the idea of just having at least a little something of his own, meant everything to him!

*Sorry I don't mean to go so long about it. But that's my take!

With all of that said, there is a part of me that he had wished he just lay it all out and not care. Maybe if he was blunter with his sexuality and always spoke in his sexy deep voice things would be different but then again, I don't know it may have been worse!

This makes a whole lot of sense. It must be extremely nerve-racking to have everyone on your tail for almost all your life. I always wonder how he managed to keep his cool all those years and just not snap. He seemed to treasure any sort of private moment he had left and even took those secrets to the grave. Truth be told we may never know the full picture, and we can only rely on those who have claimed to work with him. But we all know that they may not always be a reliable source. :/

melmel9

I don’t know
Reaction score
Reactions
7,392 246 121
Alleybux
Maybe he thought that if he acted that way, girls would leave him alone, at least a little bit. I mean, some of his shyness was probably an act but we know he was shy to some degree and maybe he found the attention intimidating at times, so he figured that if he spoke with the high voice and didn't flaunt his sexuality, people wouldn't be as crazy over him. Of course, even though he tried to hide any form of a xesual side, it still leaked out from time to time. I think it's interesting.

zebz

The thriller
Reaction score
Reactions
85,563 2,167 68
Alleybux
I think that Celine Dion had a crush on MJ. She always stated that he was the reason she wanted to sing English. I remember that there was a story about it, and a rep for her (aka her husband) went on a huge rant denying that it was true. He even denied things like they both grew up poor and in big families, which were clearly true???

zebz

The thriller
Reaction score
Reactions
85,563 2,167 68
Alleybux
Also she performed at the jackson family honors. Which is kinda random

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
Yeah I don't know.
Maybe he was not comfortable with his wife having a crush on someone much younger than he was?

Ngebuthu

Mj❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
16,873 2,095 2,440
Alleybux
Quoted from the book-Pseudocide

"This might knock some of Michael's fans in the gut, but Joe told a friend that Grace used to get in Michael's bed, especially when he was drinking, and they would have xes.
I was told this after the 2005 trial, but that too, I kept secret until now. Joe said that Michael was charmed by it, feeling like he was attractive to Grace when she knew what he looked like without the make-up and wig"

Pearl, Jr.

I know pearl is crazy but the woman had connections which she wrote in her book

Dodododadada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,653 111 60
Alleybux
I recall hearing something similar, but in their version Grace would do it without MJ’s consent.

Leogirl817

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,277 1,124 404
Alleybux
Quoted from the book-Pseudocide

"This might knock some of Michael's fans in the gut, but Joe told a friend that Grace used to get in Michael's bed, especially when he was drinking, and they would have xes.
I was told this after the 2005 trial, but that too, I kept secret until now. Joe said that Michael was charmed by it, feeling like he was attractive to Grace when she knew what he looked like without the make-up and wig"

Pearl, Jr.

I know pearl is crazy but the woman had connections which she wrote in her book
I take anything that woman says with a grain of salt. This is the same woman who believes, or at the very least, promotes the belief that Michael is masquerading online as a guy named Peter.

Ngebuthu

Mj❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
16,873 2,095 2,440
Alleybux
Y'll I found out that she was Michael's last personal stylist.

How I found it is by her continuously liking and commenting on prince and paris page.

Calling them her babies and sh!t .and am not one to be about conspiracy

But I do think that her and Michael had something going on

Ngebuthu

Mj❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
16,873 2,095 2,440
Alleybux
Screenshot_20190724-003348.png

Theyylovesani

♡.♡
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 691 901
Alleybux
This is from another board from someone named feraye her aunt was an employee..so she says

Michael never had xes with Tatiana Thumbtzen.He hoped Evan Ross was his child(they slept together when he was in Bad Tour concert in NYC in March 1988).He even bought baby clothes and decorated a baby's room at Neverland,but when Diana announced Eva wasn't his baby,he was hurted.Already at the time they had xes she was already pregnant in 3-4 months.Blanket's mother wasn't Michael had a relationship with.She was a surrogate but MJ thought she was nice and beautiful but never had a relationship with her.

Michael loved Grace.he never married her but indeed he called her ''my wife'' while kids called her ''mom''.Michael liked Grace since he met her but at first he wanted to see if she is indeed a trust person.MJ made ​​a few attempts at Grace to test her.throughout the years she became most important person in his life after kids.Even though he often dismissed her in the last years of his life,he loved her until the day he died.My aunt was dismayeded/shocked when she heard Grace that came on TV.She was the person he trusted most in his life at least since the kids were born and she betrayed him.When MJ hired her,he never put her to sign a silence agreement as he did with other employees for the simple fact he trusted her but she sworn to him that if something is going to happen to Michael she will never say a word; she told him,she promissed to him she will never do any interviews.She did.She betrayed him.
My aunt told me that Michael became surprisely attached to that stylist,Rushka Bergman.Michael loved her work in first place.No one was alarmed that he could be in love with her because it happened over the years he becoming in love with people's work much more than with feelings for that person.But Michael became more
insistent with this lady(especially she was recently divorced and single).By 2008,he began to cherished strong feelings for her and somehow to ignore Grace and argue with her for silly reasons.Grace who realized what was happening,became jealous because for years she was the only important woman in his life,both the emotional and psychic.Allegedly ''document'' which attests that MJ was a married man was spurious by National Enquirer.there is evidence to show that.Michael planned to marry Rwaramba only if she would divorced(between them was even if she was married,a love from both sides.the fact is that Rwaramba spent much time with MJ and his kids then with her husband.Actually this is the main reason that her husband and Grace divorced.Her husband suspected for years she and MJ were more than boss and employee relationship).Back to Rushka,is safe to say Grace felt a little threatened by the Serbian woman.Rushka became imminent presence in his life as at one point Shana did(but anyway Shana and Michael were only friends,they were never kind of boyfriend-girlfriend relationshiop even if Michael really liked her looks).Rushka is a gentle and good person,very professional.She adivsed Michael not only on work side,but also in his private life.Actually,Rushka did not say and never will say that other things that happened between them(always when she used to live or visit Michael,he asked her to stay overnight with him and she spent some nights with him in his bedroom) simply because she respected him very much.Rushka Bergman is herself a private person,that's why it can not find a bio on her anywhere on the internet,she didnt want people to know about her.That's also another reason Michael liked her.It's safe to say that he loved three women at the time of his death iana Ross(he always had loved her),Grace Rwaramba and Rushka Bergman.Michael wanted to a high level with the Serbian girl.

Longest relationship of Michael was definitively not with Grace for the simple fact that they used to broke up so often that not suprised any of his staff members( and many hated Grace for the fact she was a big influence on him).Actually I place Grace the third place at the category ''the longest relationshiop Michael ever had '' after Geraldine and Patricia.Patricia was a friend of Grace and was one of the children's nanny that helped Grace to take care of.Michael actually chose Patricia especially to care for youngest of his children because he thought that because she does resemble alot with him,Blanket can consider her his mother.Patricia never took care special on Prince and Paris(my aunt recalled to see her with both of them several times when they were very young ).Don't confound her with the other Patricia in michael's life,hired as a teacher for 3 years for his kids.Michael was keen for her,for having such a woman in his life and especially as one of his child's nanny.Patricia full name was Patricia Billingham(she was Scottish or Irish origins).She was 21-22 when Michael hired her in the late 0f 2001.She was half caste,around 1.75 m at the time.She was at the time graduated from Northland International University in Wisconsin.Her mother was good friend to one of Grace's friend and Patricia always admired very much michael and when she heard that she is a friend to one of Michael's employee,she was determined to work for him and approached to grace only to get closer to Michael.Grace introduced her to him at first in early 2001 when she pretended him that a friend of her wants to meet him very bad.After they met,Michael was heard telling to one of his associates while playing with paris in one morning that he's thinking Patricia could be perfect to be the mom of his third child and asked Grace to give detailed information to him about she and her family.After he got what he wanted he decided to start the process for the third child,but as always there were members staff that turned him from the decision because they considered that Patricia being a fan could have been gossipy about it and this had to be a secret .So Mike took their advices into consideration and chose another woman to be the mother of the child(there were not two diferent women,a egg donor and the carrier,there was a only woman that was boy mom ) but kept in touch with Patricia because he thought she was very nice,educated and cultivated and someday he might ''need'' her.After the Blanket's born,michael hired nannies and nurses to have care of baby in his first year of life(as he did with other two kids).After, Grace and Patricia were the boy's nannies while for Prince and Paris was just Grace.When he bought her in his house for first time in summer of 2002 everyone thought she was a guest or someone who mj worked with,but when they saw that the girl lived a few good days at home ,soon Michael announced everyone that the girl is the new nanny for the youngest of his children.But as time past,many had seen that the girl was somehow special for Michael,she was seen sneaking in his bedroom ,sometimes both remain locked in the bedroom for several days,or in early morning they were seen walking on property,MJ showing her and she would smile very often when he was talking to her.She travelled with him almost everywhere he had to go in the coming years,she was seen even at MJ's birthday party in 2004 along with his family and kids.He bought her necklaces and in 2006 at her birthday (which is on 31 May and at the time MJ was with kids ,Grace and Patricia in Japan),he gave her a ring with rubies and emeralds and had some carat.but unexplained she resigned in April 2007 and my aunt wondered why didn't she came forward for give interviews as other did after MJ died.but maybe she respected him.she was never seen from that day by any of mj's staffs.neither grace didn't see her.

my aunt told me that michael never mentioned Lisa Marie Presley but had a picture with her that some he would looked.

about Geraldine,she was a manager of a fashion house in New York city and also a daughter of rich businessman.she and michael met in 1989 and were in a relationship until 1993,and again from 1998-1999.she was born in South Africa and somehow she was connected since early childhood with Jackson family

Lmfaooo, this is too much. Where’d this come from!??

Ngebuthu

Mj❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
16,873 2,095 2,440
Alleybux
From David gest

When it came time to head for the party, Michael cried off. He had the worst case of crotch rot from wearing his underwear too tight. He couldn't move. The sides of his legs were all sore and had broken out in a rash.
We went to Al Green's church the next day, even though Michael was still in a lot of pain. The rash had spread all over his legs and he couldn't walk properly.

When we arrived, Al was singing the Curtis Mayfield classic, "People Get Ready." He still had the most amazing effect on people, only now it was a more religious thing.

This woman who was sitting next to us suddenly started hyperventilating, like a lot of Southern African American women do when they go to church. She started speaking in tongues and jumping up and down. Then she fell right into Michael's crotch.

I will never forget the look on Michael's face. It was pure horror.

He just sat there, frozen, obviously in terrible pain, whispering, "Help me, help me."

I just smiled at him and said, "What am I going to do? I'm not going to get her off your penis. You will have to play with your own organ today!"

That woman lay there for ten minutes. It was only when Al Gore ushered Michael up to sing with him that we were able to remove her from Michael's lap.

Leogirl817

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,277 1,124 404
Alleybux
From David gest

When it came time to head for the party, Michael cried off. He had the worst case of crotch rot from wearing his underwear too tight. He couldn't move. The sides of his legs were all sore and had broken out in a rash.
We went to Al Green's church the next day, even though Michael was still in a lot of pain. The rash had spread all over his legs and he couldn't walk properly.

When we arrived, Al was singing the Curtis Mayfield classic, "People Get Ready." He still had the most amazing effect on people, only now it was a more religious thing.

This woman who was sitting next to us suddenly started hyperventilating, like a lot of Southern African American women do when they go to church. She started speaking in tongues and jumping up and down. Then she fell right into Michael's crotch.

I will never forget the look on Michael's face. It was pure horror.

He just sat there, frozen, obviously in terrible pain, whispering, "Help me, help me."

I just smiled at him and said, "What am I going to do? I'm not going to get her off your penis. You will have to play with your own organ today!"

That woman lay there for ten minutes. It was only when Al Gore ushered Michael up to sing with him that we were able to remove her from Michael's lap.
This is hilarious!

ETA: You know, now that I think of it, is he sure Mike didn't contract some sort of STD or something?

Last edited:

Ngebuthu

Mj❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
16,873 2,095 2,440
Alleybux
King of Pop Discussion
LIL JAZ

Posted on: Aug 27 2009, 11:45 PM

Well I'm lazy to write in details today but I'm just gonna cut it short. I meet Jermaine in 2003 at a hotel in NYC thru a friend that knew the Jacksons and told me that they are gonna be there. I shook hands with Jermaine and he seemd to like me as and later when he wasn't surrounded by his peepz and I was alone at the lobby he started talkin to me anyways we got interrupted and everybody was heading to the P.Diddy birthday party. There I meet him again MIke Tyson's manager got me in and there was Jackie and Jermaine I talked to him then he was about to leave and he wispered in my ear meet my in that room nr.... Oh I forgot to mention that when me and Jermaine got interrupted talkin in the lobby it was by Mr.Dealz his nephew and his daughter and more people. When I came to his room he looked around if anybody is around and then he called me in to my suprise he was ready to go!! The man was nake from the waist down!!! I was like WTF??? Anyway I did kiss him I could not deny he is sexy too and has a similar charisma to Michael! his hair was sooo greesy!! Anyway he kept asking me to make love to him and i said no the only one was gonna get it was MIke... so he started to give himself a hand job then I really looked down there it was huge really long and thick around 10 or more inches!!! And thru that same friend I got Joe's phone nr I had it before I meet Jermaine and me and Majesty a friend of the Jackson and JOe used to talk on the phone so Joe always talked about xes and he was braggin that he is 9 or 10 inches I thought he is braggin until I meet Jermaine!! Like father like son so most likely Mike got it from daddy too !! Plus when u look at his performances or pics Ish during his performances u do see that thing dangling down almost by the half of the thigh!! It looks really long and it's not hard with him I'm sure he is just like Jermaine!!!

I was 21! I'M telling u JOe is an old pervert!! That's why I stopped calling him coz he could be really mean too and nasty he would tell u to send him pics all naked and stuff like that wich I never did since I understood that he won't help me to meet Mike anyways what I got from the Jacksons that they are jelous of each other Joe is jelous of MIke and was really mad if u started talking about MJ then he was like don't u wanna meet me??
Oh another thing I know that MJ is that big I did ask both Joe and Jermaine are all the Jacksons that big Jermaine smiled and nodded his head!!

That's gonna be real hard to find coz all the ladies that did have something with Michael signed something or just don't wanna tell in order not to loose their connections to Michael and stuff
but now that he is gone I don't know if anybody will come out I don't think so especially not on a message board plus I think most of em were in the 80`s so most of them must be a lil older by now they probably go family and don't have no time to be on the internet! lol

What do u mean yuck??? JErmaine was 49 back then and I was over 21 too! He was very good looking I almost fell in love with him in those 30 minutes!!! He put a lotta Ish in his hair is soo greesy!!! And I did not have xes with him he tried though hey he already tried to pull my pants down they were too tight tho lol!! Hey I could have had a Cobe Bryan case joking lol

Yea he did obviously only call me for xes he had his underwear off already as he opened the door!
Well what mike said about his bros sleeping with groupies they stlill do it now! We don't know if mj was like that too all we know is his image wich is not true he did drink alcohol he did do drugs.... If all his mal fam is horny like that why wouldn't he beßß

Clarke777

Dare to be Different
Reaction score
Reactions
2,492 260 100
Alleybux
Harpo Who dis woman
Why did you take away your love, the same love that made me unable to speak and made me forget my worries, the love that saved me? Tell me, did I come to [sic] short? Wasn’t I enough? Have I done or said something wrong? I believe in miracles and [blocked] angels. I know you escaped through heaven’s gates to brighten the [blocked]. I believe in FAITH, deep inside I feel that nature has banded us.

I have seen nothing but misery in my life until [blocked] all these years, I have been seeking to give while I only desire now to receive from you. Your heart commanded me to follow while my soul was hurt and my mind CONFUSED.

I allowed you to take possession of my feelings. In return, I loved, obeyed and honored you beyond words.

I revealed myself to you in ways from which I thought they were impossible.

I saw and still see you as my soulmate, as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.

them words are so fµck!ng beautiful. i feel the raw emotion from mj whislst reading them.

Ngebuthu

Mj❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
16,873 2,095 2,440
Alleybux
Is this true

Well, I found something out today. Could be complete BS, but could be true. I'll let your minds decide that. In Philosophy class today, we were talking about works of art. Of course, my teacher mentions Thriller (she was standing behind me so I think people could see my Michael Jackson clothing ). It was then she told us this fun fact.

While she was in America, she met/came across Charlie Sheen (from Two and a Half Men)'s personal trainer, Milan. Milan mentioned that he had worked/trained Michael.

Now we all know the masterpiece that is Thriller. This little bit of info regards MJ's transformation into the warewolf. Apparantly, Michael wanted to make the shot of him reacting as he transforms to be as realistic and passionate as possible. So, how did he achieve this effect? According to Milan, masturbation. Joking or not, Milan told my teacher that the shot of Michael is actually him... *ahem*... letting it all go, if you will.

Leogirl817

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,277 1,124 404
Alleybux
Is this true

Well, I found something out today. Could be complete BS, but could be true. I'll let your minds decide that. In Philosophy class today, we were talking about works of art. Of course, my teacher mentions Thriller (she was standing behind me so I think people could see my Michael Jackson clothing ). It was then she told us this fun fact.

While she was in America, she met/came across Charlie Sheen (from Two and a Half Men)'s personal trainer, Milan. Milan mentioned that he had worked/trained Michael.

Now we all know the masterpiece that is Thriller. This little bit of info regards MJ's transformation into the warewolf. Apparantly, Michael wanted to make the shot of him reacting as he transforms to be as realistic and passionate as possible. So, how did he achieve this effect? According to Milan, masturbation. Joking or not, Milan told my teacher that the shot of Michael is actually him... *ahem*... letting it all go, if you will.
What?! No,this is untrue and ridiculous. If you watch the Making of Thriller, they show the behind the scenes footage of Michael transforming into the werewolf, and it DID NOT involve masturbation LMAO. People just say anything, especially when it concerns Michael Jackson.

Dodododadada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,653 111 60
Alleybux
What?! No,this is untrue and ridiculous. If you watch the Making of Thriller, they show the behind the scenes footage of Michael transforming into the werewolf, and it DID NOT involve masturbation LMAO. People just say anything, especially when it concerns Michael Jackson.

Lol yep you can see John telling him to scream like he’s in pain. If that’s how he sounds when he’s masterbating id be friggin worried lololol.

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
I am just going to post this. I cannot vouch for these women or co-sign. I will only post what’s being stated.

0592AFF9-01A5-4EFB-A8F3-C6D834C6280F.jpeg

18E4DC1D-8DB8-48BE-AADD-D261C35F6D6C.jpeg

MJandM_luver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,214 367 67
Alleybux
One thing is certain that whether it was his birthday or not, Mikey had a girl in his life one way or the other!

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
One thing is certain that whether it was his birthday or not, Mikey had a girl in his life one way or the other!

A girl or two, cause you know Mike. The force had a lot of power lol

Anyways I am reading through this thread and wow! There is a lot of info here that’s interesting

ShalaShalingay

Michael Jackson’s Housewife
Reaction score
Reactions
25,447 896 609
Alleybux
I am just going to post this. I cannot vouch for these women or co-sign. I will only post what’s being stated.

View attachment 1861889
View attachment 1861888

Oh her yeah she was part of the immortal world tour. I thought she was friendly with Jackie Jackson not Big Mike. But anyway this is what she looks like. I know you tried to track her down to talk in 2016 on Facebook but did she reply?

71FC629C-CEF9-438D-8553-9A3B9858AD48.jpeg

MJandM_luver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,214 367 67
Alleybux
A girl or two, cause you know Mike. The force had a lot of power lol

Anyways I am reading through this thread and wow! There is a lot of info here that’s interesting

LOL.

Fitting that he said that same line in 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'!

I swear that song and 'I Wanna Eat You Up aka Rock with You' had some suggestiveness! Yes, that was the original song title for 'Rock with You'.

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
LOL.

Fitting that he said that same line in 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'!

I swear that song and 'I Wanna Eat You Up aka Rock with You' had some suggestiveness! Yes, that was the original song title for 'Rock with You'.

Lol! I know, right?! Lol like he said ‘’ I don’t sing it if I don’t mean it’’ he wasn’t lying about the force Lol

zebz

The thriller
Reaction score
Reactions
85,563 2,167 68
Alleybux
mj kiss fan 1.png

I finally found the alleged quote from MJ about this fan, told to a bodyguard, if anyone is interested.

"Man, it's a good thing you came to save me- cuz that girl could've gotten me in a lot of trouble! Cuz that girl smelled-felt-and- looked like heaven"

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
View attachment 1862329

I finally found the alleged quote from MJ about this fan, told to a bodyguard, if anyone is interested.

"Man, it's a good thing you came to save me- cuz that girl could've gotten me in a lot of trouble! Cuz that girl smelled-felt-and- looked like heaven"

So she is a fan but also a singer? I am getting confused lol is she the french girl?

zebz

The thriller
Reaction score
Reactions
85,563 2,167 68
Alleybux
So she is a fan but also a singer? I am getting confused lol is she the french girl?

No she is from Argentina and named Luciana Lopez. She is a singer but not when she was on stage with MJ. She was 16 at the time, but it’s clear that Michael liked her the best of all the she’s out of my life girls. He was smiling the entire time she was there!