Quantcast

Ladies in Michael's Life X

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,069 138 82
Alleybux
A couple of people have come here and said they are Friend, but they never post pictures. Anyways a font came in here 3 weeks ago and told me they are MJs kid and said this is their bio Mom and MJ. They sent me these pics as proof.

View attachment 2148610 View attachment 2148611 View attachment 2148612

What??! Interesting although clearly false. I do want to know who ‘friend’ and ‘flower’ are too.
MJ clearly fell deeply in love with someone that the public knows nothing about and I would like to actually hear her story.... if she ever tells it.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
What??! Interesting although clearly false. I do want to know who ‘friend’ and ‘flower’ are too.
MJ clearly fell deeply in love with someone that the public knows nothing about and I would like to actually hear her story.... if she ever tells it.
That hoe got a new man and will never tell. The operative words Michael fell in love with the woman. How do we know she fell in love with him as well? He has from his history made alot of poor choices in women. A lot of them were narcissists and abusers just like Joe his father. And many of the women he 'dated' became jealous of Michael and thats why his relationships did not last. A lot of the women tried to hurt him and use him for money. Remember during the 2005 trial they said his GF wanted money to testify What kind of woman is that????!!!!

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I dont care to hear from none of these hoes now or in 2021 since they kept it alllll these years continue to keep it.

Last edited:

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
View attachment 1862329

I finally found the alleged quote from MJ about this fan, told to a bodyguard, if anyone is interested.

"Man, it's a good thing you came to save me- cuz that girl could've gotten me in a lot of trouble! Cuz that girl smelled-felt-and- looked like heaven"
I am not surprised watching the video I could tell he liked her and how she was loving on him so genuinely lol I wish she was older damn she would have snagged him! lol

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
That hoe got a new man and will never tell. The operative words Michael fell in love with the woman. How do we know she fell in love with him as well? He has from his history made alot of poor choices in women. A lot of them were narcissists and abusers just like Joe his father. And many of the women he 'dated' became jealous of Michael and thats why his relationships did not last. A lot of the women tried to hurt him and use him for money. Remember during the 2005 trial they said his GF wanted money to testify What kind of woman is that????!!!!

Wait what? No the heffa didn't!
Then Randy set him up with one of his ex's

WTF is in the water with the people around him because it "does not compute"

He had to pay friends and family while alive and still in death.

But what girlfriend was this that asked to be paid?

See he needed me in his life. The FORCE would have been sufficient enough for me, well that and marriage plus five kids.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
I am not surprised watching the video I could tell he liked her and how she was loving on him so genuinely lol I wish she was older damn she would have snagged him! lol

LOL his horny self. I still don't know how he managed to keep that anaconda down. I think he wore a strap to keep it pointing up. Even without an erection in those gold pants he was sloshing around like

giphy.gif

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Wait what? No the heffa didn't!
Then Randy set him up with one of his ex's

WTF is in the water with the people around him because it "does not compute"

He had to pay friends and family while alive and still in death.

But what girlfriend was this that asked to be paid?

See he needed me in his life. The FORCE would have been sufficient enough for me, well that and marriage plus five kids.
chile lol me too i dont know the woman i assumed she was white but Messeru said it in an interview. You never watched Messeru? he said Mj was dating someone but she wanted money to come forward to talk about them or watever to totestify chile...who knows maybe he (mj) just said that to Messeru not to bring her forward you know he always hiding the hoes...i'm still in my feelings #ifeelaway lol

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
chile lol me too i dont know the woman i assumed she was white but Messeru said it in an interview. You never watched Messeru? he said Mj was dating someone but she wanted money to come forward to talk about them or watever to totestify chile...who knows maybe he (mj) just said that to Messeru not to bring her forward you know he always hiding the hoes...i'm still in my feelings #ifeelaway lol

No I never watched the trial. The moment I saw Michael's face and how down he look, I couldn't watch it, I just prayed at the time and put it in the Most Highs hands that justice would prevail and it did, but it still ripped him apart. I never saw any interviews. I stayed watching positive things about Michael at all times. I DID watch him in that white suite going into court woooo weee

MJandM_luver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,212 367 67
Alleybux
@DaRealMJ7

He certainly was romantic as much as he was talented!

I thought I'd share this link regarding the archetypes of a divine masculine: The Divine Masculine | Sunyata Satchitananda

Reading this makes me think of Mikey. He's tied with the 'King' and 'Lover' for sure!

Not only appearance but how he is as a person, both personally, spiritually, and sensually.

P.S. We all know that crotch grabbing is VERY erotic, so you can't say he was asexual!

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
No I never watched the trial. The moment I saw Michael's face and how down he look, I couldn't watch it, I just prayed at the time and put it in the Most Highs hands that justice would prevail and it did, but it still ripped him apart. I never saw any interviews. I stayed watching positive things about Michael at all times. I DID watch him in that white suite going into court woooo weee
Girl I did the same. No I'm talking about Messeru interviews after the trial. I didnt watch the trial either I was stressed I prayed I put it in God's hands. I said Father if he is innocent let him walf free you know Michael does not deserve prison and cannot handle prison.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
Girl I did the same. No I'm talking about Messeru interviews after the trial. I didnt watch the trial either I was stressed I prayed I put it in God's hands. I said Father if he is innocent let him walf free you know Michael does not deserve prison and cannot handle prison.

Nope I never saw it. Is it on YouTube? I wonder who this chick was

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Nope I never saw it. Is it on YouTube? I wonder who this chick was
Yes its on youtube I cant remember which one if it was Aphrodite Jones or something else I had watched a few of them that day a few years ago.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
Yes its on youtube I cant remember which one if it was Aphrodite Jones or something else I had watched a few of them that day a few years ago.

Is this it? There are so many videos during that time with his attorney, can you help me find it?

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
@DaRealMJ7

He certainly was romantic as much as he was talented!

I thought I'd share this link regarding the archetypes of a divine masculine: The Divine Masculine | Sunyata Satchitananda

Reading this makes me think of Mikey. He's tied with the 'King' and 'Lover' for sure!

Not only appearance but how he is as a person, both personally, spiritually, and sensually.

P.S. We all know that crotch grabbing is VERY erotic, so you can't say he was asexual!
I agree.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Is this it? There are so many videos during that time with his attorney, can you help me find it?

I wanted to hear from his lawyers so I took one day and watched all Messeru's interviews there was also 1 with his female attorney there are not many of her. Messeru is sitting in a chair in a studio I guess girl I dont wanna rewatch all those interviews now lol but you go ahead since you ain't watch none. It's an interview Messeru did for a documentary about MJ trial Aphrodite was doing and another interview was with a 'journalist' when Messeru said it. I do not remember which one it was. It could have been 1 with Heraldo too I went back to my youtube mjj playlist and a lot of videos are private so that could play apart in not finding the videos because anything that makes him innocent they hide. I think I typed in Tom Messeru Michael Jackson lawyer interview or interviews and see what comes up. There is one title Jordan Chandler lied you could type that in youtube its a Geraldo interview not sure if Messeru was on it. Those interviews make me upset I dont wanna go back there I did my research for me to prove MJ was innocent.

Last edited:

LovableOne

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
This is to everyone from every thread that had anything to do with Michael Jackson. I just wanna say from the bottom of my heart y’all are the real mvps .I swear to god you can get lost in these threads ,it’s so much to take in and learn in here. from the people who watch his videos be it private phone calls, rare compilations or behind the scenes footage .to the people connecting dots and finding women in photos and analyzing love letters. y’all are the real detectives that need to be paid. This isnt my first time on lsa but my first time finding and replying to an recently active thread. I know this reply/ thank you is super random but I just felt the need to thank you all lol

ohjoi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,396 147 132
Alleybux
hello all!!! so i had to finally make an account and stop lurking lol so here is my tea so im on instagram on one of those 90s music throwback pages and a post featuring MJ and Muhammad Ali on the Jackson variety show pops up on my feed so as im scrolling i come across tons of positive comments . Anyway someone in the comments brought up MJ knowing how to really fight and that he had a scruffle with tupac. ok so being a lurker on this forum i also knw that has been discussed but what anther user on IG commented is wht caught my eye, this person said and i quote "michael and 2pac fought over jasmine guy too" the other user responds and they discuss MJ and Jasmine. this person alleges that Jasmine and MJ met through Edie Murphy and that the affair lasted for 6 years. this person also sys that Jasmine nd Michael were both jealous of each other. michael would do outlandish things like have Bill keep tabs on Jasmine and would do random things like take Madonna to the Oscars or invite brooke shields and her to the same event. jasmine being on A.D.W kissing scenes and them not being exclusive. ODDLY THAT RESPONSE HAS BEEN DELETED this poster also brought up mya and said mya and mj began talking in 2001 through 2002. this person alleges that the bad press nd stress from bashir docu caused a change in their relationship. mj basiclly pushed her away and wanted her to focus on her career and album that was releasing the same year. yes the music video for her single was an homage to him. during the entire trial mya only spoke to mj twice. mya was very sad for him but clearly and obviously believed in him. after the trial mj was a changed man. he was very wounded emotionally. this poster also says that the last time mya and mj seen each other was in 2007 in las vegas. this person also alleges that mya and mj kept in contac by phone up until his death. in 2009 mj was seeing his stylist. he was not single when he passed. so i wanted to drop this tea off here. sorry for the way this is worded. i just got my nails done and i think i got my nails way to long lol

mauve1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 87 24
Alleybux
While these threads are fun they remind me of a game the grade school teacher showed us.

What about the story that JG & MJ met through Debbi Allen who was match-making them together?

That rang true bc Debbie knew both of them and she had that “motherly” streek about herself.

Reminds me of that game our teacher showed us when she whispered something in the person’s ear next to her and had them do the same to the next having everyone around the table do the same until it came full circle back and when it got back around to her it was completely different.

I can’t forget that for anything when I’m on LSA :lol: especially in these entertaining “MJ love life” threads! :LOL:

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
What about the story that JG & MJ met through Debbi Allen who was match-making them together?

That rang true bc Debbie knew both of them and she had that “motherly” streek about herself.
“Motherly” my behind. Debbie Allen has been getting the side-eye from me ever since she questioned Tatiana about how big Michael’s dack was. They love to play behind that motherly role. Also ironic given that she is very close friends with Diana Ross. I wonder if she ever had the nerve to ask Diana how “big” MJ was.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
hello all!!! so i had to finally make an account and stop lurking lol so here is my tea so im on instagram on one of those 90s music throwback pages and a post featuring MJ and Muhammad Ali on the Jackson variety show pops up on my feed so as im scrolling i come across tons of positive comments . Anyway someone in the comments brought up MJ knowing how to really fight and that he had a scruffle with tupac. ok so being a lurker on this forum i also knw that has been discussed but what anther user on IG commented is wht caught my eye, this person said and i quote "michael and 2pac fought over jasmine guy too" the other user responds and they discuss MJ and Jasmine. this person alleges that Jasmine and MJ met through Edie Murphy and that the affair lasted for 6 years. this person also sys that Jasmine nd Michael were both jealous of each other. michael would do outlandish things like have Bill keep tabs on Jasmine and would do random things like take Madonna to the Oscars or invite brooke shields and her to the same event. jasmine being on A.D.W kissing scenes and them not being exclusive. ODDLY THAT RESPONSE HAS BEEN DELETED this poster also brought up mya and said mya and mj began talking in 2001 through 2002. this person alleges that the bad press nd stress from bashir docu caused a change in their relationship. mj basiclly pushed her away and wanted her to focus on her career and album that was releasing the same year. yes the music video for her single was an homage to him. during the entire trial mya only spoke to mj twice. mya was very sad for him but clearly and obviously believed in him. after the trial mj was a changed man. he was very wounded emotionally. this poster also says that the last time mya and mj seen each other was in 2007 in las vegas. this person also alleges that mya and mj kept in contac by phone up until his death. in 2009 mj was seeing his stylist. he was not single when he passed. so i wanted to drop this tea off here. sorry for the way this is worded. i just got my nails done and i think i got my nails way to long lol

Saw this story on Wattpad

mauve1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 87 24
Alleybux
“Motherly” my behind. Debbie Allen has been getting the side-eye from me ever since she questioned Tatiana about how big Michael’s dack was. They love to play behind that motherly role. Also ironic given that she is very close friends with Diana Ross. I wonder if she ever had the nerve to ask Diana how “big” MJ was.
Where did you learn that Debbie asked Tat that? Why do you believe it?

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Where did you learn that Debbie asked Tat that? Why do you believe it?

Tatiana stated this in an interview or in her book and I definitely believe it. Tatiana was also hired for “A Different World”, she’s the girl in the opening with Kadeem Hardison (Dwayne Wayne), Debbie Allen was the shows Producer-Director:

so the connection is there.

Debbie was also known to be very feisty and sassy, so if you don’t believe that Debbie was capable of having lustful thoughts about MJ, like every other woman, then I don’t know what to tell you. You’re free to believe what you want of course.

Last edited:

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,298 9,217 12,106
Alleybux

What page is this?

mjgentlemen

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 1
Alleybux
She was literally 16….

mjgentlemen

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 1
Alleybux
dunce benchwarmer go find a bench! I said I wish she was older and her ass doesn't look 16 from the video so move along.
Why are you mad because I mentioned her age. She does look 16, and when she did her interview about the hug she mentioned it. Don’t be mad at me, be mad at the truth. Stop romanticizing them…

mjgentlemen

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 1
Alleybux
Thank God they knew her age, whew LOL. The man was accused of enough, didn't need that mess added on.

Exactly!! I don’t think security age checks. But y’all need to stop romanticizing them before it starts some sh!t.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
Exactly!! I don’t think security age checks. But y’all need to stop romanticizing them before it starts some sh!t.

They do, but a lot of those chicks come back stage with fake ID's, so, how does the saying go, "you Gotsta be careful" LOL

mauve1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 87 24
Alleybux
Tatiana stated this in an interview or in her book and I definitely believe it. Tatiana was also hired for “A Different World”, she’s the girl in the opening with Kadeem Hardison (Dwayne Wayne), Debbie Allen was the shows Producer-Director:

Debbie was also known to be very feisty and sassy, so if you don’t believe that Debbie was capable of having lustful thoughts about MJ, like every other woman, then I don’t know what to tell you. You’re free to believe what you want of course.

Ok thanks for answering my legit questions.

Someone asking, “c’mon girl tell me how big was it” still doesn’t mean anything IMO. Girls talk trash especially D.A. wi her crazed self. Could mean absolutely anything at all or absolutely nothing at all. jmho

Sorry IDK why I even come here. Speculation based on ...the story that gets rinsed and rerinsed...

Maybe I mostly don’t believe anybody in the public eye.

ohjoi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,396 147 132
Alleybux
While these threads are fun they remind me of a game the grade school teacher showed us.

Reminds me of that game our teacher showed us when she whispered something in the person’s ear next to her and had them do the same to the next having everyone around the table do the same until it came full circle back and when it got back around to her it was completely different.

I can’t forget that for anything when I’m on LSA :lol: especially in these entertaining “MJ love life” threads! :LOL:
That poster actually did mention Debbie Allen but I wasn’t sure if it factored in now. The user said that Debbie adored Jasmine since the FAME days and when she found out that Jasmine was seeing Michael she did all she could to push it along like having Jasmine dance on Michael Jackson star during an episode of ADW. Jasmine and Eddie knew each other a few years prior to Harlem Knights, A completely different relationship from the one she shared with Debbie and so that’s how Eddie introduced Jasmine to Michael by Michael’s request. But yeah you are so right. Stories get passed on and they change but the story still exist

ohjoi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,396 147 132
Alleybux

I read that Tatiana really “fumbled the bag” by ultimately being a groupie. And that of course Michael was attracted to her because she was an attractive woman but her eagerness and aggressiveness and just plain groupie behavior was a huge turn off for him and that the final straw was her kissing him because he was interested in someone at the time and she was literally in the audience and Tatiana was not suppose to do that. Her going after Eddie Murphy, Prince (just to try and make Michael jealous) and then doing sleazy tabloid talkshows he cut her off. She literally became the embodiment of women that Michael despise