Ladies lets me honest, was The Rock one of the most handsome wrestlers in the WWE?

Reactions
159,972 4,287 3,867
Alleybux
In WWE standards he was handsome but he was also well spoken, eloquent and had class. He was an anaomly for a trashy form of entertainment like wrestling. That is what made him handsome.

Reactions
22,149 174 13
Alleybux
Shawn was my bae
Shawn Michaels Wwe GIF - ShawnMichaels Shawn Wwe GIFs

Reactions
114,781 1,848 1,287
Alleybux
If you didn’t actually watch wrestling during the late 90s/early 00s you can’t appreciate how fine he was. The Versace open shirts and glasses. His entire demeanor was sexy during that time ...then when he recreated his imagine and dropped the silk shirts he became even finer.

I always loved Shawn M and Triple H during that time too lol

Reactions
9,773 85 12
Alleybux
He was a racist prick so no he is disqualified and canceled.

Thanks, but I remember his prime, he was an anamoly and some of the people in wrestling were jealous of him.
I’m not surprised Shawn M. was racist. Most wrestlers came straight out the
trail3r park.

Reactions
204 5
Alleybux
I agree along with Roman Reigns and David Otunga.
David’s looks are slept on.
I feel bad I ain’t think of him. I hadn’t watched wrestling for years and missed out seeing him. I only really became aware of him because of the madea movie (don’t drag me)..had me clutching pearls when he came on screen

Reactions
9,215 338 152
Alleybux
Yup and he got out as soon as he had the opportunity. The Rock did the right thing, he was smart, savvy and it has paid off. Why bust your behind for a company that is full of racists pricks. Rock made his money and left.

Rock actually never wanted to leave for as long as he did. Wwe(Vince) let his contract run out being petty(as he always ends up being with almost all his stars)

Im not sure how to post videos anymore, but this link explains why and how Rock left the WWE for seven years, with audio from the Rock.

Vince is basically like an agent, that thinks he should get a big life time cut of whatever a WWE star makes, no matter if its inside WWE or out, because he “discovered/made” them

Reactions
48,497 939 807
Alleybux
Rock actually never wanted to leave for as long as he did. Wwe(Vince) let his contract run out being petty(as he always ends up being with almost all his stars)

Im not sure how to post videos anymore, but this link explains why and how Rock left the WWE for seven years, with audio from the Rock.

Vince is basically like an agent, that thinks he should get a big life time cut of whatever a WWE star makes, no matter if its inside WWE or out, because he “discovered/made” them
So dumb when Rock was the biggest money maker the company had even when he wasn't full time. They showed themselves since he is bigger than the WWE.

Reactions
86,910 2,678 1,277
Alleybux
My crush was on Jeff Hardy (Val Venis made me feel things too) but now as an adult yes, Rock was definitely one of the finest men on the roster BUT...that wasn't hard since most of those guys on the roster weren't that good looking to begin with. When he came back to company later on was when I think he looked his best while wrestling.

...Roman Reigns though? The most gorgeous thing to ever walk into a ring. Good God from James.
I’ve never understood what y’all see in Jeff Hardy and Edge look-wise.

Khlogre of Kalabasas
Reactions
175,476 5,189 1,008
Alleybux
Once he leaned out a bit yeah, for sure. He was a bit puffy in his earliest days, but when he leaned out a bit and became more chiseled (not like the roided out freak he is now), he was certainly a good looking man. The low fade helped a lot too.

d0f20b1f9837323b90c7a50499d5fef8.jpg

Reactions
856 3 2
Alleybux
Yes! I think his charisma made him more attractive, though. If we were just going off of looks alone, but he had the non-existent personality of...say Ricochet or something, he probably wouldn’t be much of a blip on anyone’s radar.

He’s still handsome, especially for his age... but I definitely prefer when he wasn’t quite as muscular.

Reactions
48,497 939 807
Alleybux
Once he leaned out a bit yeah, for sure. He was a bit puffy in his earliest days, but when he leaned out a bit and became more chiseled (not like the roided out freak he is now), he was certainly a good looking man. The low fade helped a lot too.

d0f20b1f9837323b90c7a50499d5fef8.jpg
Face wise I thought he looked great in 2000 lol

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Have you ever had a crush on someone you've never talked to?
No because that is mental illness Anyone having those type of feelings needs to see a psychiatrist and be evaluated stat How is that mental...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
Here come the haters.....1,2,3 lol but on the real what is Mikkey around for?
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Also when chicks be taking pics by the “waterfall”...just know it’s in Cora Gables not DR :arrogant . Editing skills superb:disdain What the...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
true, i read a statistic that a lot of trans women commit suicide after they get the bottom surgery because they STILL aren't happy with whatever...
Michael B. Jordan Appreciation/Tea Thread Part III
Lord don't tell me this... Is he.. oh God...he is an influencer now... Lord they done tricked my baby out.. he is gone.. Mike is my favorite IG...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
I’m confused by all the gorgeous comments. She doesn’t look like a stunner to me, more like a run on the mill instagrams chick. I couldn’t finish...
What does Elon Musk do for a living?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk founder, CEO, CTO, and chief designer of SpaceX early stage investor, CEO, and product architect of...
  • Poll
Harry Potter: Older Wizards Stan Poll
ETA: Yes I voted for Stroke Game Weasel because he can work that wand. If it hadn't been bomb, Molly sure wouldn't have been down for that many...
Blac Chyna and Lil Twin are Still Going Strong
She seems happy with this one.... His mom loves her...
Top Bottom