Quantcast

Lanie Stevens' Books; P*ssy Whip And How To Make Him Burn With Desire Only For You Part 2.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
This is the continuation of Book: Pu**y Whip For Women's Eyes Only - http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/983955-Book-Pu**y-Whip-For-Women-s-Eyes-Only

PUSSY WHIP - Proven, Powerful "Secret Technique" Controls Your Man (FOR WOMEN ONLY Book 1) - https://www.amazon.com/PUSSY-WHIP-Powerful-Technique-Controls-ebook/dp/B00ERIQ6XG/

51s-0msH3jL.jpg

How To Make Him BURN With Desire…Only For YOU (FOR WOMEN ONLY Book 2) - https://www.amazon.com/Make-BURN-Desire-Only-WOMEN-ebook/dp/B00HH1TQQE/

51TULNhwolL.jpg

Pussy Power (FOR WOMEN ONLY Book 3) - https://www.amazon.com/Pussy-Power-WOMEN-ONLY-Book-ebook/dp/B00I3VABRK/

51198bBmW3L.jpg

BREAKUP to MAKEUP: Getting Your "Ex" Back: (Dating & Relationship Advice) (FOR WOMEN ONLY Book 4) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MYC8J00/

51AqN98VaPL.jpg

Please support [MENTION=213109]Lanie Stevens[/MENTION] by buying all her books.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
by KitKatt
well its been over 30 days for me now and still no contact. i am going to try to manifest something else

I recommend that you don't give up as yet as the technique does work. Not everyone will achieve something in 30 days or less. @Lanie Stevens mentioned that her guy wanted to contact her but needed a good excuse first before doing so.

When I did the How To Make Him Burn meditation, I did fall asleep very close to the end. I am working on training my mind to stay fully awake until it is over. But that is just my preference.

It's okay if you asleep or if you go into a state where you feel you are not fully conscious but not fully asleep. You still receive the message and it works on your subconscious mind. I hope you're enjoying the meditations! I put my heart into them for my "sisters". :)

HaHaHa. Your story is not an uncommon one to me.

I read quite a few Law Of Attraction forums and see this happen so many times. People use The Law to get an ex back and once they do succeed at it, they come to realize whatever desire they had for the person is long gone. It happens. The reason it happens is because of your vibration. He is no longer in alignment with you.

You can visualize him with somebody else as I have already suggested or visualize him telling you that he will leave you alone forever.

Not successfully at least I don't think so.. I couldn't quiet my mind enough to even figure out what I wanted him to say..

Write it down first and memorize it so you won't forget during your visualization. Another tip I picked up from a member on Lanie's forum is to stick to one script until it comes to reality. That's what I do.

Can you expound on this a bit more? I'm not sure what you mean by this.

If you have read Pussy Whip then you know what the visualization technique @Lanie Stevens instructs you to do. By script I mean the conversation that you have with the guy during the visualization. It’s what you most want to hear from him and your reply back to him. Hope that’s clear enough for you.

hey lanie, another question. im kind of interested in this guy at my school. we frequent the same areas and have saw eachother, but i don't know his name. Could the techniques still work if I dont know his name but we see eachother in passing a lot.

Not knowing his name is not an obstacle. Concentrate on your positive feeling this guy arouses in you during the visualization.

So, I know this works and I can feel it work but so far the only guy I really wanted still hasn't responded... When I do it just randomly or on people I could care less about, it works! But I've been consistent with my ex, he's the one I started doing the technique for, and I still haven't seen results. It's been a month and I'm starting to get discouraged. Like if I could at least have some minor "proofs" its working... We're not in contact and I try not to keep up with his social media, so I really don't know what's going on with his life. I'm going on dates, getting myself back on track diet wise and in the gym, focusing more on school, keeping up a social life,... But I still think about him every single day. I started to think about him like crazy ever since I started doing the technique. It's like he's constantly following me around no matter how hard I try not to think about him and keep myself busy... Yesterday was my birthday and I assumed that he would at least send me a little message or something, but nothing. I'm super disappointed and sad, I don't know if it's worth continuing anymore. If he still hasn't reached out, maybe he just never had anything for me or he's just not supposed to come back...

I did the pussy whip technique, and burning with desire accidentally at first, when I had the "orgasm" lol (see post 627, 631) Both seemed to work. I felt connected and it was intense, I was using a lot of emotions. Which is why I don't get why it's not working. I think I should just give up and accept he's not coming back.

Instead of getting discouraged, I think you should focus more on all the success that you already have. The reason why these other people are responding faster is because you have no emotional attachment to the outcome. You have to be the same way with your ex and stop expecting things to happen on your time line. Keep in mind that the Universe works in mysterious ways. Start keeping a Gratitude Journal and do some scripting. If you have no clue what these things are then pay a visit to Lanie's forum where they are discussed in details. Keep your vibration up so things can manifest faster for you.

@Lanie Stevens' ex wanted to reach out to her too but needed a damn good excuse first.

Yes!! Definitely keep a gratitude journal. I have one. But, I'm not consistently using it. Also, one of my favorite actresses (Sanaa Lathan) is spiritual and is into stuff like this !! She gets a lot of psychic readings and believes in psychic powers. I also just found out yesterday that she keeps a gratitude journal ! She said she writes down stuff that she is grateful for, even when she is having a bad day.

Read her interview with Essence magazine and watch the video where she was Punk'd

Poeticdoll
Lanie, Is there a way that I can get rid of an enemy? There is this girl who is constantly talking bad about me and telling lies about me to my family. It causes arguments and distrust between me and my loved ones. Ever since she met me - she hated me. Every time I tried to be friends with her she would make up stories about me to my loved ones. I don't know why she does this. I have never done anything to her. Now, I just want her to go away and to stop talking to my family. She makes me feel so much hate. I become very angry and lash out at people. I have negative thoughts about wanting to fight her (and I've never been in a fight in my life) and wanting to wish bad upon her. I know it's horrible to think this way but she is wrecking havoc in my life. I hate it. I don't like these negative feelings. Can I use PW to tell her to leave us alone?

Please read this over carefully. It pretty much sums up why you are experiencing this negative situation. And what you can do to go about fixing it. Let us know how you progress from henceforth. Use Your Fear And Negative Thoughts To Build Faith! http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23316.0

Hey :p

I was inspired to write this for you.
I know that most of you have some difficulty to have "faith", that strong sense of knowing or conviction.
And I know that many of you are so full of doubts, fears and negative thoughts. So what you can do is use all of your past negative experiences as "tools" for building unshakable faith and then create what you want.

Relax.
Think of all your negative experinces (present or past).
Analyse them, see what created them: you may had fears or you focused on those even before they existed.
See how you had real faith in them, even if it is in form of fear. You expected them. So it is an use of FAITH! really! The more you observe and analyse those You will see and understand that those didn't happenned to you, you created it because you focused on it, you focused on those negative thoughts, fears and doubts. So you have choosen and created it.

This practice of becoming aware and of analyse will give you that deep understanding of how you create, it will give you faith!

When negative thing happen don't just get lost and depressed! Use it as a tool for your learning! Analyse how you created it! Then use the same way to create a positive thing or transform the negative! Dont go in victim mood and say "poor me, I have no luck"! UNDERSTAND.

So take your time every day, and remember every negative experience you created and HOW you created it.
With no surprise you will find that you strongly focused on those thoughts, you gave it all the energy with your emotions and imagination. It really didn't happenned to you by itself. No matter what it is: you will see that the source of it is in your mind.

Once you understand how you created those negative things you will do all the same for things you want! Because for the mind there is no positive or negative, one is not more difficult or more realistic than the other. It creates what you focus on with your thoughts, emotions and imagination.
Understand that there is NEVER any need to focus on unwanted things. There is no need to feel sad, there is no need to expect or focus unwanted things. There is no need to be impressed by what you see. Nothing can oppose you! You have full dominion! In every situation, with every individual expect and imagine always the best you can. The more vividly you think/feel it the more faster it will manifest, its not about the time but the intensity of your thoughts and emotions.

With this understanding you can use this technique to manifest specific things: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23292.0

For the 1st three months I'd get into the meditative state & visualize.

For the past month I've been using her guided mediations while I sleep, or during the day.

From reading your replies it seems to me as if you are doing everything right. There is a woman I talk to privately who I met on @Lanie Stevens forum. She went through a few months of not having her target reached out to her and was about to give up. Luckily she didn’t because he finally hit her up on Facebook. He revealed to her that he lost all her contact information when he misplaced his cell phone. And all he has been able to do is think about her constantly. So he got the idea to try to track her down on Facebook. So you see, even when you don’t hear from your target, your message does reaches them.

Now I am going to suggest you do something very different. It’s a fun little experiment that only requires 15 days of your time. During this time cease doing any and all other manifestation techniques. So no more Pussy Whip or How To Make Him Burn With Desire … Only For You. Leave those alone for now. All you are going to do is focus strictly on yourself. I am going to provide a link that will explain how the entire process works. You don’t have to read the whole thread unless you have the time to do so. Just focus on the first post for now. Read it every day to remind yourself of what you are doing and the rules of the game.

The Game of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 days EXPERIMENT) - http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=21412.0. All the best to you and let us know how it all turns out I 15 days.

You created this. You are already blessed because you created this.
I wrote this but I was inspired to do this because of the thoughts of people who are here.
Congratulations.

Now you have the choice to continue or to close your eyes to this opportunity.

THE GAME OF BEING BLESSED.

What inspired me to make this game?
First: it is your requests and your thoughts.
People from this forum asked me to make other posts, not just about relationships and exes.
Second: When I watch tv I see successful and happy people often saying: I feel blessed, I'm blessed... And that's how I feel often. So this is the key of this game. You will need to generate that feeling. No matter how is your life now. Because in this game your emotions and feelings will not follow your life, but your heart's ideal.

YOUR PURPOSE IS JOY, FIND THAT IN YOU AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL FALL IN PLACE.

What is this game about?
This Game is about wonders, miracles, blessings, luck. It is about all areas of your life. It is very general, there is no limit to it, thats why stay general, don't be specific, don't say what you want precisely. Of course before posting this game I TRIED IT. I had awesime results, I felt like I had all the luck and blessings in the world.

This game will put you strongly in the vibrations of Luck, Miracles, Wonders, Bliss, Love...even healing! Everything that is great. So don't be surprised if your life becomes really awesome! You will feel like you are in a flow of perfect events, in a perfect time, with perfect people.

This is like my ex back game, in a sense that you have to play it and live in your mind and imagination for 15 days. The difference is that all people can play it because it is general and it will improve ALL areas of your life. It lasts only 15 days but you can play it a lifetime. You may see results (wonders and miracles) very quickly but it is important to continue the game for at last 15 days.

This game is much more intense and powerful than my "ex back" game for those raisons: There is nothing specific, so there can't be doubt or resistance. There can't be fear. So the results will be quick and awesome. This game will be great success.

It is very important that you follow the rules. The more you follow them precisely the better your success.

HOW TO PLAY?

The day you start the game and the next 15 days you have to repeat an affirmation in your mind. My advice is that you use a simple statement like: I AM BLESSED. So you take 10 minutes in a day where you can sit or lay down, you can even play a relaxing, ambient or any music that make you feel amazing and blessed. You just repeat the affirmation and play in your mind all the past events that made you feel blessed, lucky, joyful, grateful... you can even imagine when your friends were blessed or your family. Even stars. Imagine the joy those people felt when they were blessed. Feel how life can be blessing and awesome. Of course you can and should imagine yourself in an ideal situations: make sure it is general, don't want anything specific. It is not the repetition that is important but the feeling. How would you feel if you were amazingly blessed? Imagine that joy!! Wow. Can you feel it? Like the world is yours. Like everything is just effortless. Like everything is just light and vibrant.

EFFECTS:

Remember that you attract what you are, what you feel, what you are in vibration with.
To help you understand imagine life is like a TV, If you want to see fantastic movies you have to be on that channel or that frequency. So the goal of this game is to put you on a frequency of miracles, wonders, great luck... To do so you generate that feeing of being blessed. Even if you ask nothing specific you will attract and create everything that on the blessing frequency.

HELP:

It may be moments where you are not so feeling blessed. But don't fight it, don't think it ruined it all. Just say to yourself "It is OK. It will pass very quickly. I know I'm blessed and that everything will turn positive."

Important:

THIS IS A GAME. THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY NOR TO BE DEPRESSED ABOUT. IT IS AN EXPERIMENT: The conclusion should be made after the game not while playing the game (making the experiment). So you are not allowed to question the game, you should not ask yourself is this working or not, you should not ask are you doing it right. The right way is your way, but of course follow the rules. All this is made after the game. Only after the game you will judge the game and your experience.

Rule I:

Make sure you stop other techniques and games (even mines). Because they can keep you in resistance and doubt while this game's goal is to make you "free" and allowed on the BLESSING feeling. So everything that can kill that feeling avoid it.

Rule II:

Do the technique only 10 minutes in a day. Or two times in a day if you have time. Don't do it more! Don't think that you have to make effort or change something, or make something happen. Of course you can feel blessed even outside that 10 minutes lol just don't try to make it. For exemple you see an amazing sky and say wow, this is a blessing.

Rule III:

Try to have that effortless feeling. Say to yourself that in this game (all those 15 days) all is OK. Even the negativity is OK. Keep that feeling of OK. And say that everything is perfect/OK. Even if it is not, say it because when you generate that feeling it will kill the negative vibes and everything will be perfect! When you don't resist it will not persist :)

Rule IV:

Let go is important. While playing this game let go of effort, let go of trying, let go of control. Let go of waiting. Let go of trying to make something happen. Your job is only your feelings. You will experience great bliss of just Being. And by doing so great things will come to you! You will forget effort. Maybe for the first time in your life you will understand that life is not about effort, life is not: "no pain no gain". The sun makes no effort to shine, the grass grows without effort, ALL is effortless.

Rule V:

Do things that give you great feelings. Focus on the best in everything.

Resolution:

When you are ready and motivated to play: make a resolution and post it in comments. It is important to do it because it is lake a reminder, it keep you motivated. And you know the exact dat you started the game.

Comments:

Post all your great experience, and please keep this place positive and vibrant. Make this a great place of blessings, motivation and light.

WHEN YOU FEEL BLESSED, THINGS THAT ARE NOT BLESSING CANNOT COME TO YOU. IT IS A LAW.

This game will really, REALLY put you strongly in the vibrations of Luck, Miracles, Wonders, Bliss, Love...even healing! Everything that is great. So don't be surprised if your life becomes really awesome! You will feel like you are in a flow of perfect events, in a perfect time, with perfect people.

I can't wait to read your wonders!

GOD, ANGELS, SAINTS, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE BLESSED YOU ALREADY

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
Okay ladies, to all of you who are attaching labels to people based on their Zodiacs signs, I am telling you all to stop right now. Telling yourself this nonsense is definitely not going to move you any further in the direction you want to go. Whatever relationship you had with this man is in the past. Bury it and don't ever dig it up again.

Start now by building the actual relationship you want with him. You can go about this by creating a romantic fiction story with you and him as the stars, like another member here has done. If you look at one of my recent posts, you can find the page and post number for that testimonial.

Or you can create a list. You write this list based on what you desire from him or any other man in a romantic relationship.
1. He encourages me in all of my endeavors.
2. He is my biggest supporter.
3. He is the most generous man I know.

After creating the list or the fiction story, set them aside and don't even worry about them. From that moment forward, your most important job is to keep your vibration high and know that it will all work out in the end. Don't get discouraged even after a few months go by without a single sign. Some people never get any signs at all before their manifestations shows up.

We are all energy. Once you make a positive shift in your energy, people feel it and start responding to it.

If your emotions are out of whack stop using @Lanie Stevens' technique for now and focus solely on healing yourself. Do some Emotional Freedom Technique instead. There are thousands of videos about this on YouTube. The pdf can be found with a simple Google search.

Yup. The one I will be manifesting back into my life is a Taurus man through and through. I won't be surprised if it takes longer than usual.

It will ONLY take as long as you take to get into a positive alignment and raise your vibration upwards. It has nothing to do with him being a Taurus. Stop telling yourself that story. Read my previous post.

Feelings is what matters most in visualizations. But of course with more and more practice, the pictures in your head will become more solid and real, but it certainly is not a necessity to creating what you want.

Don't give up on love. If things are not working out with this guy, take it as a blessing in disguise. One you will be very grateful for later. There is someone much better working on finding you. That can't happen if you toss love out the window.

You will be surprised at the power you can wield with the full use of your mind power. But of curse use the technique very wisely. Don't go creating things you can handle later.

I have to disagree with you on this one honey. The power of your mind is simply that. Scientists have already proven that we use less than 10% of that power we were born with. If you take the time to direct it in the fashion you want, you will be amazed by your results. Looks have nothing to do with it. If you read @Lanie Stevens' How To Make Him Burn With Desire ... Only For You book, she gives a beautifully example of this working for an ugly duckling.

If you go over to her forum and look for Lanie's Brad Pitt thread you will see more evidence of this working.

I want to share this post with you ladies here from @Lanie Stevens' forum. It was created by Cheriesymone. The name of the thread is Before You Quit. She has an interesting perspective to share about how to use Pussy Whip and How To Make Him Burn With Desire ... Only For You. Here is the link of the thread: http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=784&p=1

"I have seen a few ladies on here quit in the past couple days and I thought about Ryan Murphy winning his Olympic Gold Medal. the same thing he wrote about when he was 8yrs old. This is how powerful scripting is.
I think back on all the men and women you never quit on what they wanted, every single one, eventually got what they wanted, in ways so great, that every trial, obstacle & even the wait was worth it.
What's different here? because it's relationship? I don't believe in quitting, I believe that standing he test, will bring about what you truly deserve, and if its not the guy you are seeking, it will bring you the ONE..See this process, is worth GOLD, because if you LEARN THE METHOD and BELIEVE- its a sure way to ensure your future relationship will be smooth, with you knowing your power. Relationship are not easy and most fail, because people don't know the "Truth" that we are all one, we are connected, its not pussy, dick, how beautiful and sexy you are...IT IS THE MIND.

From most post I see mostly everyone uses PW. Remember Lanie wrote two books...it wasn't for money, cause her books don't cost sh!t. It was to giving alternatives. Mostly everyone uses PW.. PW is hearing what you want, creating a relationship..it is goldmine. BUT BWD.. incorporates touching (seduction) and in every book I have read, and I have read a lot every author states, touching is the MOST POWERFUL FORM OF SEDUCTION. IT WORKS THE QUICKEST. Many women don't want to use BWD, because they don't want the target to only want xes, "if thoughts become things we shouldn't even think of that" FYI WHEN YOU USE MENTAL SEDUCTION, HE WILL THINK OF YOU, THE EMOTIONS AND THE TURN ON, HE WILL ONLY THINK OF YOU. HE WONT KNOW YOU ARE DOING IT, AND THE EFFECT LAST FOR HOURS. If you are working on a man remember what influences him most.. The trick is a balance. why not use both. In mental seduction the author recommends using mental seduction first and when he comes to you, and you start dating/talking use visualizations for love and relationship or use mental seduction and at the end visualizes him saying to you what you want to hear, love relationship etc (this is using both Lanie's method in one session) Also remember projecting our thoughts on someone takes time, because the conscious is wrestling with the thoughts, eventually they will take on the thoughts because its constantly there. Now we all know the feeling of passion, we all know that's easy to succumb to. I look at is as feelings & thoughts.. what do most people react to quickest?? FEELINGS.

I am not telling anyone what to do...I am just saying before quitting try different ways/methods.
There are no coincidences in life. Why are you here? If its not for the person, its for the lesson..so you may know your power and become a creator & a victor in relationships rather than a cycle of victim or reactor.

To all the ladies sticking it out.. cheers. Pat yourself on the back. QUITTING IS EASY, CONTINUING IS HARD..SO CHAMPIONS NEVER QUIT
TO those that quit, I respect your decision and wish you love and blessing, this post is not against you its for the others to think about before quitting
Love you all."

When you say you are not communicating with the guy yet, does that mean you have not met him as yet?

If that is the case, then you will have to set up a visualization scene where you make this happen. Like what could happen upon the first time you meet each other. Scripting a scene like this first can help a lot. Check out this link: http://www.lanashlafer.com/scripting-a-vision-that-gets-you-turned-on/

Visioning Series (Part 4 of 4): Scripting.

I have already discussed visualization and speaking your visions as a way to manifest what you desire.

Imagining scenarios in your head is powerful, sharing them with others is delightful, but to write them down and then months or years later realize that they have come true to a T – PRICELESS!!!
Why Script?

Imagine sitting down, writing a script for your life then stepping into a movie set where the script came to life.

What if the scenarios you wrote became your reality, where you could touch/taste/feel/see what you’ve imagined?

The money appeared in your bank, your ideal mate passionately kissed you on the street, the TED Talk invitation was in your inbox, you were already carrying the child you’ve wanted, etc.

Time is an illusion and everything exists now. This means that every potential reality, dream and idea that you’ve ever had already exists at some level.

The opportunity that’s in front of you is to deliberately choose what plane of existence you land in.

You get to select which reality becomes the one you live, enjoy and share with others. (Tweet it out!)

So how do you:

Write the kind of vision that gets you salivating, and
Believe that it’s possible for you to such a degree that you expect it (which is when life will affirm your readiness by bringing to you evidence of it)?

Read on, my dear visionary!
Mini-Scripting: Affirmations that get you wet (or hard)

I first understood the power of writing when I began writing affirmations out years ago.

Thinking them and speaking them out loud felt great, but there was something so much more permanent and tangible about seeing them in ink.

Journal affirmation visioning

Once I recognized the power of intentional calligraphy, I would write affirmations in my journal, on Post-it notes and on flash cards and tape them all over my house and car.

Every morning, as I sat down to drive to work, this note would stare at me in the dashboard, rewiring my brain to trust in life and myself:

“I know it. I deserve it. It’s on it’s way and nothing can stop it.”

Now, here is the truth about which affirmations and visions work: they’ve got to turn you on.

You read that right.

If your written statements don’t make you feel powerful, alive, hopeful, excited, straight up hot n’ bothered – don’t bother posting them all over your journals or walls.

Why have vanilla xes when you can have I-died-a-thousand-deaths-from-pleasure love-making?

Whatever affirming or scripting that you do, I highly suggest selecting scenarios and visions that turn you on and tune you in!
Vision Scripting: This Sh*t Works

Affirmations are fabulous. And writing out a longer vision of what it will feel like to be already living what you desire – even more powerful!

This is the vision I wrote recently as I was setting the intention for my upcoming online course:

“I love how effortlessly the brilliant content for the entire course flowed through me! I was born for this! I can feel how powerful this course is for those that want to live a life of greater ease, inspiration, abundance and clarity!

I know, know, know with all that I am that the practices I share are effective and powerful and I love seeing the participants soaring to greater heights then they’ve ever imagined possible! I love seeing hundreds of people awakening to their personal alignment!

I love seeing the thousands of dollars flowing into my PayPal account!!! There are so many wonderful adventures and creations that this money will fund! I adore my life! How can it get even better???”

Now this vision gets me all worked up!

I have written out such visions for many years and always with incredible results.

Three years ago I was teaching a few yoga classes and I thought about taking coaching clients again, but honestly, I just wanted a part time-job where I clocked in and clocked out and where I didn’t have to run all aspects of the business. I had enough going on with 1-year-old twins at home!

So I wrote pages and pages of simple visions where I described how much I love my new part-time job, how lucrative it was and how effortlessly it came to me.

Here is an example of what I wrote in my journal on 11/22/11:

Life vision and intention in detail helped find alignment

I was already living in the house that I mention in the first line (how I manifested a perfect home for 1/2 of the price of all other such houses in the area is a whole other phenomenal visioning story!).

But the rest was only an intention at the time I wrote it; it wasn’t something I was already experiencing.

Not even a month after this journal entry, a friend connected me with a non-profit looking for a part-time project manager. I wrote one cover letter during my entire ‘job search’, sent in my resume and two weeks later I had the job!

The job paid about $30/hr which was awesome for a part-time gig, and I really did manifest the best co-workers who were super understanding and supportive of my schedule and priorities.

And the best part? I knew that I deliberately attracted this job!

I could give you countless other examples of how I manifested through written visioning (meeting and marrying my husband, our twin homebirths, owning a luxury car, etc.). The more you practice scripting, the more you’ll be inspired to write grander and juicier visions. And believe that they are possible!

The point is, this sh*t works! Try these exercises and see for yourself.

Alignment Toolbox Exercise #1 – Mini-Scripting

I recommend this exercise as a way to set the intention for the day. It’s something that I personally practice almost every day.

Sit down in the morning with your favorite journal
Take a few deep breaths and breathe ease into your body
Begin writing “I am…” statements in your journal. For example: “I am kind” or “I am eager for the magic of the day to surprise and delight me”
You can also try “I love feeling…” statements. For example: “I love feeling free and care-free”, “I love feeling radiantly healthy and strong” or “I love feeling like I am a magnet, attracting the most perfect participant for my online course”
Write as many statements as feels good. At the end, I like to close with: “And so it is, or something even better!”

Alignment Toolbox Exercise #2 – Scripting Your Ideal Day

I first learned about scripting from the book Ask And it is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks (Process #9). I’ve modified it over the years to best suit me and here is my favorite exercise.

After a centering, take a few deep breaths and ask yourself: “What does the most ideal day I can imagine look and feel like?”
Write visceral, juicy, emotional description. Instead of , “I wake up in a hotel in the Caribbean,” write “I love waking up in one of the most beautiful islands on this entire planet with a view of the stunning ocean – pinch me!”
Go in as much detail about where you are, what you look like, who you’re with, what you do… but keep focusing on how all of those ways of experiencing life make you feel.
At the end of the vision, try writing a note from your future self to your now-self, such as: “Wow, I love knowing that the whole journey from where I was years ago to where I am now has been so enjoyable!” This will remind you to bask in and appreciate each step of the journey as its own arrival.
You can read the vision daily or weekly. Or you can script a new vision every time you’re inspired, even if it’s similar to the one you recently wrote. I love to write the visions in my journal so I can scroll back and read them frequently!

You will learn how to finesse your visioning practices over time, but the important part is to begin now and to create the juiciest, hottest visions you can imagine. Seriously, if you’re serious about stepping into your dreams, don’t just bookmark these exercises – do them now! You’ll thank me later. 🙂
Your Turn

Tell me: Have you done much written visioning? If yes, what fabulous manifestation have you attracted through scripting? If not, then now is a great time to start with the suggestions above!

And if you feel inspired, please share your vision in the comments below so that all of life (including me) can support you in its realization!

I can’t wait to read your visions!!! Now, time for me to go script about how powerful this post will be for all whose lives it enters. 😉

Just my personal reminder here: play PW and BWD cuz this stubborn A hole is back doing everything right as planned!

The first guy @Lanie Stevens used this one was a stubborn one too. This is why she keeps pushing for the ladies to never give up. The technique will work. I found a target I am going to do this on. I will come back to share my results later.

by KitKatt
anyone had advice on raising my vibration? i have had so many trials and tribulations this past month, i am discouraged. im afraid to think positive cause sometimes thinking positive will let u down. and i dont want to be let down.

as i have posted before, my mother passed a few months ago and i dont have any family. and i just got into an argument with my BEST friend that has upset me. i have had a lot of unexpected expenses that has caused me to have to work a lot more to earn the money i need to take care of them. i have no boo right now. im just in a very low space right now. i know these things wont last forever, but for the time being i would like to be able to be happy in spite of these trials and im afraid if i dont get a positive attitude soon things will spiral out of control.

What works for one person may not work for you since we are all so unique and different. I will tell you what worked for me. I love to write. When something really pisses me off, I write it down. I pour everything I feel onto the paper. In fact I did this just a few short months ago as I could not tell the last time I was angry like that. It had been years since my fury rose to that level. I wrote at a pretty fast pace as I had so much to say about what happened. Believe it or not, it helped immensely to calm me down. After a few days, I was back to my old self.

Sometimes crying helps too. You can try music. Or even listen to a speech from someone you have great respect for. Volunteering. Hanging out with your friends and family. Counting all your blessings. Reconnecting with someone you lost touch with years ago. Interacting with people who are more positive than you are. Recounting previous happy memories in your mind.

I wish I could remember the name of the thread but I don’t. On @Lanie Stevens Forum someone posted a success story that took 3 months to come to fruition. Now she not only has her ex at her beck and call, but also a new guy. Right now she is basking in all the attention and affection they are giving her. She says she will take her time to make a decision. What I can say to you at this point is just have some more patience.

I have seen other ladies report that their men confess that they wanted to say certain things to them in the past but put up resistance. Trust that he is getting the messages that you are sending out to him. He may not say them now, but he will later.

Maybe right now you don’t have to try and figure things out. Because really it is not your job. I will leave you with a quote from a Chinese drama that I currently watching right now called The Journey Of Flower Season 1.

“The heart is like water.
You won’t understand it if it’s a mess.
There are some things where the more you think about it, the more confusing it becomes.
Once your heart is filled with worry it will be like a piece of string, the more you touch it, the more tangled it becomes.”

No more tears unless they are tears of joy.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
One of the things you can do now is to create a list of the qualities you are looking for in a partner. There are a ton of information online about how to do this.

The Universe responds to your emotions and vibrations. Be confident in the process even if you can't visualize your target perfectly. It is okay.

You can find many stories of other women having the same thing happening to them. Since there is no resistance between you and these exes, they caught the wave first. Celebrate. Your manifesting is working.

Keep going. Not everyone will see results instantly. Some people take a few months to response to your messages. Just keep the faith that the technique works. In the between time, manifest other little things that you desire.

by Princess_Girl
I have a random question...
I know that while we are doing these techniques we should remember to focus on ourselves.
Well my question...
Isn't it okay to look for love while focusing on yourself?
For example, a friend keeps telling me to get my life together but like, while I start to build my life or whatever, isn't it still okay to use these techniques or scout for guys while simultaneously building my life? Like do I have to only focus on myself and getting my life together without having fun on the side (because without fun that sounds like a snore-fest)...
I hope my question makes sense lol

Do both if that is how you want to do it. Some women are just not in an emotionally stable place and try to manifest an ex or a new love from a sad, desperate place. That either slows down their manifestation or keeps it away permanently. And depending on how long they keep this up, they will throw in the towel when they get fed up and say The Law Of Attraction does not work.

Or they do manifest a guy and find a way to fµck it up. By being clingy, needy, wanting the man to give them the happiness they don't feel inside which places a heavy burden on him, or they drag baggage from a previous relationship into this one. And when it doesn't work out, they declare all men aren't sh!t.

I hope this is clearer to you now.

by ImAPrettyGirl24
Yes, this has happened to me. I was getting hit up by random strangers on LinkedIn, in person, and Instagram smh lol. Every dude but the guy I'm using it on, and I still haven't heard from his ass yet lol.

That's because you have resistance in you when it comes to this particular guy. You are going to have to dig deep to find why that is and pull it out. All the best to you.

by Mavis Gary
So things are not working out smoothly as planned with my target. It's been a few weeks since I did the meditations and now he just wants to be friends.

Which meditations should I do?

On one hand, should I just accept it? On the other, can I manifest what I want?

First you have to make a definite decision on what you want. You can't manifest anything from a wishy washy place. As for the meditation you can do a combination of Pussy Whip along with say Manifesting A Mate or How To Make Him Burn With Desire ... Only For You. Mix and match them up according to your needs.

by 3am
I am having quite a bit of trouble with visualising. It is like a mental block for me when I try I just cannot see the person clearly. I also feel like I am easily distracted. One thought leads to another and next thing you know I am thinking about a million things that are so far off! When I am able to visualise, I feel like I am not doing it right. Should I be seeing happy times with this person or see myself apologising and them receiving my apology? I do not know.

I do not want to be a negative nancy but I struggle with knowing when to stop kidding myself and accept what will not be or believing that I can have whatever I want if I try harder.

First you have to make a definite decision on what you want. You can't manifest anything from a wishy washy place. As for the meditation you can do a combination of Pussy Whip along with say Manifesting A Mate or How To Make Him Burn With Desire ... Only For You. Mix and match them up according to your needs.

I am not here to rain on your parade cause only you know what you bring to the table. But it is best to never, ever assume that your ex can't find another to give him what he needs and wants. People do change over time, and what you may find important when you are 20 means nothing to you when you are say 35.

But I do agree with your decision to just let it go. But stop expecting him to come back and admit he was wrong. That is your perception, not his.

I just found this article on a blog called How To Raise Your Vibration - http://www.positivelypamblog.com/2016/08/how-to-raise-your-vibration.html

Before I get into today's post, I do have a "good news update" for anyone that's interested -- I got my old writing gig with Citystream back, and am now writing 500-word articles on local businesses and non-profits again (woo hoo!) I was sent five this week and turned them around in a couple of days. One of them was about a cat rescue non-profit in New Hampshire and I have to admit, writing that piece was personally way more fulfilling to me than anything I had to write in my past few full-time jobs. I'm convinced more and more and have so much faith that writing is the career direction I want to go into. I've been focusing a lot on abundance this week after watching a video series that's been getting emailed to me every day, and something...or actually, two cool things showed up in regards to writing and abundance, which I'll write about in another post soon. Today, however, I really want to talk about raising your vibration.

It's a phrase that comes up numerous times in virtually any LOA book you pick up or video that you watch. In order to activate the law of attraction and allow it to work for you, you have to focus on raising your vibration. But what exactly does that even mean?

I look at it in very simple terms: I like to think of our vibration as emanating from our emotions, and what we're feeling and believing. All humans are made out of and emit energy. That energy -- or vibration -- goes out into the universe and we attract back what we're thinking and more importantly, feeling. A chronically miserable person is usually going to keep attracting more situations that make them miserable, because that is the vibration they're feeling and emitting around them.

A lot of LOA gurus liken vibration to being tuned into a particular radio station. If you're on a country radio station, then you cannot be receiving and hearing jazz music. Likewise, if you're on the misery channel, you're not going to be receiving joy and positive things as long as that's the signal you keep transmitting.

(By the way, there is actual scientific proof that everything in our universe and on our planet is made out of energy. This was discovered by Antoine Bovis in the 1930s, who even devised a scale for measuring the energy organisms give off. You can Google that for yourself to learn more!)

So how does one raise their vibration? The shortest and direct answer is get happy, no matter what the circumstances. This is easier than done, of course (I'm still continuing my 30-day happiness experiment with some glitches along the way) but as Abraham Hicks reminds us (I'm paraphrasing here), "You want something because you feel that in the process of having it that it will make you feel better, and happy. So why not feel better and be happy now?" Here's my recommendations of things that work for me that typically raise my vibration...needless to say everyone is going to have their own personal list, but this may be helpful as a start:

1. Affirmations

There are some LOA instructors that advise against saying affirmations, especially if a person is not in a position yet to actually believe them. I disagree. When I first learned about the LOA, writing down, thinking, and saying affirmations was the first step that I did to start changing my negative thoughts and energy. And once they had been repeated a few times on any particular subject, I did start to believe them and feel my vibration shift. I also think making positive "I am" affirmation statements about yourself and your life is the most powerful type of affirmation. In fact, one of the videos in the series I've been receiving via email was an interview with Sonia Ricotti (author of a book called Unsinkable.) She said when she was working on turning her life around, she would repeat and immerse herself in "I am" affirmations to herself while walking her dog. I've been saying a lot of affirmations to myself this week -- such as, "I am a prosperous and successful writer", "I am rich", "I am abundant", and "I am in a loving, healthy, fulfilling soulmate relationship with the right guy." Even if you don't believe your own affirmations at first, give them time -- and be willing to at least suspend your disbelief of those negative thoughts that didn't serve you.

2. Do What Brings You Joy and Fulfillment

I'm not necessarily talking about a career (although I do believe a major source of people's unhappiness is when they're doing jobs that they're not truly into and they're too scared to pursue what their heart really wants.) I'm speaking more about hobbies and recreational activities that bring satisfaction and fulfillment -- for some that may be painting; for others cooking, volunteering, or being a mentor. For me, it's writing, knitting, and organizing events for my Meetup groups. I just know I feel really good when I do these things, so I think it's important to make time for some of the activities that you really want to do.

3. Exercise

I admit watching the Olympics the past few weeks inspired me to get back into shape by keeping my workouts regular. I always feel stronger, lighter, and more energetic when I work out a few times a week. I also like walking, riding my bike, light hiking, and cross country skiing.

4. Spend Time With Pets

I have found that it's virtually impossible to stay in a bad mood when you have a furry friend rubbing against you and looking for attention. Nothing gets my day off to a better start than being greeted by my cats after I wake up. Animals to me belong in the same category as babies -- they're innocent, curious about the world around them, and just want to be loved. I'm sure for many people, spending time with a beloved pet or child -- whether they belong to them or someone else -- is definitely a great way to raise your vibration.

5. Be Grateful

Even after my most recent job "loss" (which honestly, I see as a gain) I've been very grateful for everything that I do have -- friends, family, health, plenty of money saved, a home to live in, my writing talent, the clothes in my closet and dresser, etc. As I see the dire weather conditions on the news that most of the country as in right now, I'm feeling awfully thankful for everything that I have while many people have lost their homes and many of their possessions. Recognizing the good things that you do have immediately takes the focus off any lack. I keep reading more and more about how important it is to be grateful, because it does help attract more of the positive into your life.

6. Spend Time Outside/In Nature

Something that I've always done during virtually every office job I've held is taking a lunchtime walk outside when the weather was appropriate for it. There's always been something about getting away from a piece of technology and reconnecting with the physical world around you. This morning I took a walk around the neighborhood (and following Sonia Riccoti's advice, recited in my head several "I am" affirmations over and over.) A bonus to spending some time outside is that it's a great reminder of exactly how abundant the universe is -- considering there are multitudes of birds, animals, insects, trees, plants, and rocks.

7. Spend Time Only With People That Make You Feel Good

When I come home after spending time with friends I want to feel as good as or better than I felt when I first greeted them. I learned a while ago to limit time with the Debbie Downers, or remove myself from their life completely if they were constantly arguing with me about anything and/or constantly complaining about how rotten their life was. I'm not saying you should cut a friend out of your life that complains or gets sad once in a while; everyone has down moments. I'm talking about those that are chronically not much fun to hang out with. Joining a Meetup group with people that share your interests is another great way to elevate your vibration.

8. Meditate

I resisted learning how to meditate for years because like most people, I thought you had to sit cross legged in front of a mountain to execute it properly. But thankfully meditation is much more broader than that, and doesn't require any deep techniques. It can be as simple as lying in bed or sitting quietly in a chair and concentrating on nothing more than your breathing. I have a couple of short meditations saved on my computer that I sometimes listen to before falling asleep. I have found that they melt any tension out of the body and help me focus on positivity for a brief, concentrating period of time.

9. Listen to Music Or Play An Instrument

I've written on here before about the power of music to lift -- or squash -- your mood. Listening or dancing to the right upbeat music by an artist or group that you love can definitely get the blood moving and affect your vibration. And if you play an instrument (provided you actually do love practicing/playing it) all the better for getting you in a good mood.

I probably could have added one more recommendation and made this an even ten -- but the truth is everyone probably has their own tenth tip that they can fill in for themselves. Whatever makes you feel good is what you should be aiming for.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
One of the most effective ways of doing this is using a soulmate manifesting list. This thread explains the steps on how to do it. Dating And The Single Mom: Manifest Your Man, But Be Careful What You Wish For - http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1085038-Dating-And-The-Single-Mom-Manifest-Your-Man-But-Be-Careful-What-You-Wish-For

http://madamenoire.com/718455/dating-single-mom-manifest-your-man-careful-wish/

By now, we’ve all heard of “the list”–where you think about or write down the list of qualities you’re looking for in a partner. Some swear by it, others run from it but today we’re going to analyze it. From personal experience, I’ve learned quite a lesson from the list because unlike many other women I know you can manifest your man. I did it!

In October of 2009, a friend was in the midst of planning her wedding when she generously gave me a few pointers on how I could land a man. “Go home and write a letter to God. Write out everything you want in a man and thank Him in advance for answering your prayer.” So, I did just that. I went home and wrote out every desire of my heart. I explained to God what I wanted my husband to look like, what type of career he should have and every other detail I could come up with. When I finished my letter, I said a quick prayer and put it in a drawer.

On March 6, 2010 I met a guy who told me within five minutes of meeting that I would be his wife. From that day on, we quickly developed a relationship and were head over heels in love. Within weeks, I took my letter out to see how well I had done and to my surprise the man I was dating had 18 of the 20 characteristics from my list. I could not believe I had actually done it! I had actually attracted the man of my dreams! I was so shocked that I showed him the letter, told all of my girls to write their letters and was happy as could be that I was so blessed!

By April 6th, we were out of the country on vacation. By June 6th, we were on a surprise weekend getaway to Orlando where he proposed. You read that right. By month three I had a ring on my finger. Now all of this may sound crazy from the outside looking in, but in my mind God was simply answering my prayer. Years before, I’d decided that I needed to be married by 25. So, finding this man who wanted me to be his wife at 24 meant all of my plans were coming together beautifully! Plus, God must’ve given his stamp of approval since he was everything I prayed for, right?

WRONG! A month after getting engaged, I took him home to meet my family. That’s when our relationship took a turn, I realized he was a sociopath and our entire world came tumbling down. Although, I had received almost everything I wanted, I didn’t have any of the things I needed. I hadn’t even considered how I wanted to be treated, the morals, values and even manners that I wanted my man to have. This guy looked the part but it was all a front. Just like my list, he was full of all the superficial stuff but nothing of substance. He had a great smile but there was a monster hiding on the other side. He had a great job, but was flat broke with a credit score I didn’t even know was possible. All of the petty things I thought were important checked out, but everything else was missing.

Needless to say, he wasn’t the one for me. He was Prince Charming, but he wasn’t Mr. Right. You see, Prince Charming will charm your socks (and panties) right off by saying all the right things and forget that he actually has to do the right things. Mr. Right on the other hand is all about action, he will prove his love and loyalty without question.

In all of this, there were several aha moments and lessons learned. The moral of the story is that you can absolutely manifest the man you desire, but you have to make sure he’s the one you deserve. If you’re ready to attract Mr. Right instead of Prince Charming, keep these laws of the list in mind in order to manifest your man:

Law #1 Be careful what you wish for.

Without a doubt, the Law of Attraction is real. What you think about and thank about, you bring about and when you write it down, it’s real. So you have to put a lot of thought into the things you think you want vs the things you actually need. We’re constantly attracting things into our lives based on our thoughts, actions and intentions so you can’t get mad at the world if you manifest a mess.

Law #2 Get real!

What’s really most important to you? What values matter most? If you asked me what was important at 24, I would have told you the career my man should have, what kind of car I wanted him to drive and the type of places I wanted him to take me. If asked now, I will proudly tell you that I value a man who values me. My dating mentor calls it “choosing priorities over preferences.” It means that you are more concerned with the way he makes you feel versus the amount of money he makes. Not to say that you can’t have what you want and need, it’s just making sure your priorities are taken care of first.

Law #3 Make sure YOU match.

You ARE what you attract, so everyone who comes into your life was invited in by you. You can’t frequent the dollar menu and expect a man to treat you to a five star meal. Moreover, you can’t expect a loyal and honest man if you lie, scheme and scam every chance you get. Whether consciously or unconsciously, your thoughts, intentions and actions are constantly attracting things into your experience. So, in order to attract the best man, I had to become a better me. When making your list, make sure you can live up to it. After all, you have to meet your requirement’s requirements.

Law #4 Think positive

When you sit down to actually create the list, write in positive terms. Instead of listing the things you don’t want, focus on the things you do. Many times, we can think of a million and one things we don’t want in a man but we never put thought into the things we do want. Think of all of the amazing qualities you want him to have, how he’ll make you feel and the way you want to be treated. Write out details that bring butterflies to your belly so that you can create a scene in your mind. The more time spent on positive thoughts of love, the quicker you’ll attract love into your life!

Law #5 Leave it & believe it

Sometimes we focus so much energy into these lists, vision boards and dream books that our anxiety blocks the blessing. Overthinking, expecting, worrying and (WORST OF ALL) doubting is self-sabotage. The toughest part is trusting the process, understanding that you have to encounter boys so you’ll recognize a man. You have to endure the storm to appreciate the sunshine, that’s life. So don’t allow doubt to destroy your desires. Once your list is complete and you’re sure you’ve only written the important details, leave it to God and believe it will happen…in due time.

EVERYTHING happens in perfect timing. The right man at the wrong time won’t work and the wrong man at the right time won’t either. Understand that love is looking for you just as hard as you’re preparing for it.

Follow these laws, draft your list and get ready to receive!

Written with wishes of LOVE by Koereyelle, Founder and CEO of The Single Wives Club where she educates and empowers single women to become better women before becoming wives

I was looking for an excuse to post these two links on this thread since finding them last night. It emphasizes why doing some soul searching can help you in getting clear about what you want from a man, and the possible reasons why you have not been getting what you need so far in turns of relationships.

Positively Pamela: The Almost Manifestation: Why Did I Attract A Married Man? (Part 1) -
http://www.positivelypamblog.com/2015/12/the-almost-manifestation-why-did-i_45.html

Even though this blog is barely a few months old and only has a handful of readers, the time has come for me to talk about something personal that happened to me over the summer but more importantly, why I think my thoughts and belief system caused it to happen and knowing what I know now, how I'm changing them to attract someone better for me.

Back in June of this year, I attracted a married man into my life. I did not meet him in person, but I will admit I started to fall for him online and over the phone and he was falling for me, too. He wrote and said such sweet things that I've been waiting for years now for the right man to say to me...things like, "Pamela, I've never known anyone like you before," and "I haven't had this connection with a woman in years." My heart still melts a bit recalling this but fortunately, I no longer well up in tears thinking or talking about it. I am no longer angry or upset at the universe, at him, at myself, or at the way things eventually panned out. It ended nearly as quickly as it began because in the back of my mind I kept telling myself, but he's married. He's unavailable. And so, once the momentum behind those thoughts picked up and I found myself increasingly torn as the correspondence went on (as did he, I could tell) the vortex spun him out. It was for the best for him...and me.

In June of this year I was really happy. I'd secured a still on-going freelance writing project that I initially had been turned down for during the spring because the company had reached their quota of contract writers, but they suddenly had the need to take on another writer. I'd been listening to a lot of Abraham-Hicks videos on YouTube and was particularly intrigued by a clip that featured one young man who did an experiment for 30 days. He decided that he was going to get happy every day no matter what (there's that get happy tip, again!) and ask for what he wanted to enter his life. He asked casually for a new business venture with his best friend, to lose some weight, and meet the girl of his dreams. He accomplished all three.

Maybe that's why in mid to late May I pressed the easy button and told the universe in my head, "I want a boyfriend. And I want him to be German-American." I'd been making lists during the past few years of the qualities I wanted my soulmate to have but this time I just decided to press that easy button while I was feeling consistently good and happy, and let it go.

A month later, "S" sent me an email out of the blue. I knew who he was, but the message took me by surprise just the same. He followed my other blog, Go Retro, for three and a half years and was faithfully liking and/or commenting on just about everything I posted on the Facebook page for it. Occasionally he would post something on the sidebar which I would usually comment on and share with the other followers. This time he had shared a clip from a Paul McCartney concert he attended on Father's Day. After I left a comment on it and he commented back, he ended up emailing me the set list of songs played during the show, was a little flirty at the end, and asked me to let him know if I received the message, because he said he got an error message the first time he tried to send it.

The correspondence started from there. I honestly thought he was single or divorced. For starters, he said he went to see McCartney with a few friends -- and didn't mention a wife or girlfriend. He did an awful lot of reading in his spare time, naming books that he had read and was working on. He also works in an admirable, high pressure career that requires long shifts. And there was nothing public on his Facebook page that showed photos of a significant other or information about his personal life.

So you could imagine my shock...and disappointment...when I Googled him a few days into our emailing back and forth and one of the first things I saw was an article. An article about his wife starting a support/social group for parents of autistic kids and their children accompanied by a photo of S, his wife, his daughter, and son, who has autism. Before researching him online, I had told him he could friend me on Facebook (I wasn't able to send him a friend request) and when he never connected nor even mentioned the invite in his email back, I knew something was up.

I was upset. In retrospect I should have stopped the correspondence right then and told him it wasn't a good idea for us to be writing and flirting. But instead, I emailed a good friend of mine and told her what was going on, and included the link to the article. She pointed out that it was three years old...and that maybe the marriage wasn't doing so well. She told me to maybe keep things light and flirty, and see what happens.

I waited to see when S was going to reveal that he was married. It wasn't until the fourth of July weekend that I finally broached the subject (since he was not) and told him I knew that he was married and had kids. I said I honestly didn't expect anything to come of the correspondence other than the chance to make a new friend and that I didn't see why we would have to stop writing, especially if we were "just friends." He wrote back and instead of being angry, thanked me for an honest and thoughtful message and admitted that he wasn't sure how he was going to bring up that he was married, but that we seemed to have such a strong connection he really wanted to correspond as friends.

And why didn't I stop it then? Because I wasn't willing to put my foot down and tell the universe what I really wanted...someone 100% available. And because he seemed to be everything that I've been wanting in a man for a very long time; in many ways, he reminded me of me...we had so much in common and his entire mini bio that he emailed to me one night was practically the soulmate list I'd made years ago. Did I mention that his ethnic background was completely German-American? He was the first guy in years to appreciate not just my looks, but everything else about me including my writing skills and positive attitude. The mutual physical attraction was also very strong; even though we already knew what each other looked like, we exchanged a few more photos of ourselves (clothed.) He continued to flirt after we said we'd just be friends, as did I. Almost right away I started having strong xesual fantasies and one day in July felt compelled to share some of them with him, which was a mistake. He sent me a gift in the mail -- a burned copy of a Rolling Stones CD of rarities and bootlegs.

I also felt that we had this weird cosmic connection...call it radar love like the old '70s song, but I would get a hunch that he had written to me, and I'd check my email to delightfully see a message waiting for me.

He wanted to meet me (he lives out of state, but within a reasonably drivable distance.) I said no, not as long as you're married. That we both knew what would happen, and that I deserve more than that -- I told him I wanted an actual relationship with someone. I wanted to be in public with him, and go on road trips, and someone who could call or email me whenever he wanted to, because he was able to.

S told me on the phone that he was thinking long and hard about his life since turning 40 and about making some changes. But he was continually concerned about the effect a divorce would have on his kids, understandably. His parents separated for a while when he was the age his daughter is, and it was a bad time for him.

At one point I asked for the details about his marriage. I was told the usual story most married men that want an affair give -- that the spark died after the kids arrived, that she spends a lot of time with her support group and other extracurricular groups and activities as an excuse to put the marriage on the back burner, and that they hadn't had xes in a long time, maybe a year. A lot of his xesual cravings seemed to be about affection...being held and touched...which made me think he wasn't getting it from her.

All these months later, I still don't know what to believe. There's two sides to every story. But one night at the end of July, and three days after my mother had triple bypass surgery, S called me. I missed his call but had this eerie feeling that he wanted to talk to me. I was shocked when I checked my mobile to see that I missed him by five minutes. After feeding the cats that night, I called him back.

He was at work. He had told his wife that day that he wanted to see a counselor by himself (he claimed they had been to counseling twice in past together that didn't help the marriage.) She went into his laptop and found all of the emails between us. She initially went ballistic but then had called him up sobbing and saying that she wanted to work on the marriage.

She had access to his Facebook page and unliked the blog's Facebook page, and blocked me from viewing his profile. Over the next few weeks someone (either her or S) unliked and deleted every comment S ever left on the Go Retro Facebook page.

For some reason, that hurt me more than S telling me that night that he couldn't email or contact me ever again.

Even though getting so deep into this situation was partly my fault, I was devastated. I didn't sleep at all that night and went to visit my mother in the hospital the next day. (She later recalled, after I told her the story, that she thought I looked awful.)

My self esteem was shattered. I was also angry -- partly at myself, and partly at him for being a married man and reaching out and flirting with me in the first place. But mostly I was angry at the universe. I wanted to shake my fist at it and give it the finger. How...why...did it deliver me a married man? Why did I attract someone that had everything that I wanted except for that one deal breaker? And the fact that it had happened so quickly, easily, and effortlessly but yet was something I couldn't have really didn't make sense to me.

And this wasn't the first time I had attracted an unavailable man. Actually, when I started to sort my feelings out and go back over my history, pretty much every guy in my life that I have ever found that elusive mutual attraction/chemistry with wasn't single! It was interesting for me to note that in the beginning, it was guys that had girlfriends that they actually were happy with and that evolved into guys telling me they weren't happy with their girlfriends to this latest one, which may or may not have been on the brink of contemplating a divorce.

It took a few months of me doing research into "almost manifestations" and figuring out what went wrong here. Everything I found in my research said that an almost manifestation is a sign that you're close, but you still have a limiting belief or something you're putting into the universe that is attracting back what you're vibrating.

Well, it took a lot of soul searching and learning to love and respect myself again, but I DO believe I found out what I have been doing wrong that has been attracting unavailable men into my life for so long. I'll discuss this in part 2 of this post soon.

As for S, he continued to read my other blog from work once a week but it's now been a while since he's visited, and that's fine. My happiness is not contingent upon the behavior of another person. I do, however, sincerely hope that he has improved his relationship with his wife and is happy. Perhaps what happened was necessary for things to work out for him.

I also reached a point where I was finally able to let him go completely and wished him well in my heart (I wished him well on our last phone conversation even though I was crying and later that night in an email.) I told him if anything happens in the future (even though I'm doubtful that it will) that my door is always open, provided I'm single at that time. Whatever will be, will be, and what happened was for the best for everyone involved. I know now what I deserve and know that I deserve to attract the right guy that is completely, 100% available and single/divorced for me.

Positively Pamela: The Almost Manifestation: Why Did I Attract A Married Man? (Part 2) - http://www.positivelypamblog.com/2015/12/the-almost-manifestation-why-did-i_22.html

Yesterday I wrote about how I attracted a married man into my life earlier this year, how it messed me up for a bit, but then ultimately helped me uncover some limiting beliefs I've been holding onto for years, which is what I feel caused me to so easily attract an unavailable man (and unavailable men throughout the years) in the first place.

Before I get into the nitty gritty of what I did to find out why this was something that kept happening, I do want to say that I did eventually recognize the positives of the situation first. Other than the fact that he was married and wasn't upfront with me about it, S had a lot of remarkable qualities that I hadn't quite attracted in a man up until then. He was passionate about his career, which was something he knew as a kid that he wanted to do. He was very sensitive, easy going, funny, and was a remarkable writer -- a total luxury after suffering through incoherent sentences from men on online dating sites. He was healthy and fit and had made the commitment to lose and keep off 20 pounds when he gained weight. He knew more about retro pop culture than I did, and he was three years younger than me. Even though that's not much of an age difference, I've always been more inclined towards older men and never thought in a million years that someone younger would be deeply attracted to me.

I also realized after getting to know him that I would be open to dating a man with a child with autism. I found myself looking up articles to learn a bit more about the autism spectrum and the challenges that parents and families dealing with autism face.

I'd love to date someone with a daughter his age. And as for his profession -- let's just say it's one that often gets a bad rap. I never thought someone in it would be the way he is. I do believe my "rendezvous" with S cracked my heart and mind open a bit more.

I do think we served a purpose in each other's lives. He needed to know that someone outside of the marriage found him attractive and I needed to know that someone with his wonderful qualities found me attractive as well, and maybe it was proof that the universe can answer and find a match for me, even while being out of work and isolated at home during the week.

I also believe, even though it initially caused his wife grief for which I regretted, that ultimately her discovering our online relationship eventually saved the marriage. (I can tell you that he felt horribly guilty for what it did to his wife and me, and I felt guilty for a while as well.)

But of course, as much as I liked S, he wasn't available. And after the dust settled, I told myself never again in regards to someone that already has a girlfriend or is married. And I also decided that a separated man wasn't going to be good enough for me, either. A separated man is still a married man.

I knew I wanted someone who is single or divorced. Someone who is in a good place in his life to begin a new relationship, without complications or an ex that is still holding on. No ex or soon-to-be ex living at home with him, either. He must be free, and available. From a law of attraction standpoint, I wanted to figure out what I was doing wrong.

The first thing I did when I was able to do so without tearing up was rewrite the story of S and me in my head. What would it have felt like had he actually been divorced when he reached out to me? What would our relationship have most likely been like? I pictured ourselves walking down the street of his town, holding hands, and going out to eat. I envisioned road trips in his state -- a part of the country I'd never been to before -- and him visiting me where I'd introduce him to my favorite spots in New England. I imagined meeting his parents, brother, and children, and him getting to meet my family.

While that probably helped me offer up some better "vibes" I knew it still wasn't my solution to what I had been doing wrong. For that I listened to a lot of Abraham Hicks videos about people in love with people that weren't available to them (one guy was in love with a woman that was not only married, but pregnant! He was convinced she was his soulmate. And he was married himself.) I read up on a lot of what law of attraction teachers had to say about the subject.

Virtually all of them called it an almost manifestation, or a stepping stone on the way to your ideal match. They said that there was still something you're putting out to the universe that is coming back -- and it's up to you to uncover your limited belief.

I thought about it. Was I really saying to the universe, "Please send me an unavailable man?" Of course not. Well, I was, but not exactly in that way.

It eventually occurred to me that for a very long time I've held onto a belief that as long as I live at home and am unemployed that I'm not truly available and ready for a relationship. I think this belief started when I attended a party with a coworker over a decade ago and met this guy that felt some need to complain to us about a girl he went out with once that took him back to where she lived, which was her parents' house. It was a huge turnoff to him; the girl was in her late 20s and according to him, all women should be living on their own by a certain age. He didn't seem to take into account that the girl may have been saving her money to live in or buy a nice place, or maybe her parents needed her help.

Even before he told me this story, it was easy to see that this guy was a real jerk; really full of himself and a total player. He was hitting on everyone at the party, and when he started hitting on me it was just a huge turnoff. But I sure got rid of him in a hurry when I told him that I lived at home! I saw my perfect opportunity to mention it and he went to bother someone else.

However, his attitude made me self conscious for years, even though to this day he's the only guy I have ever met that vocally expressed that attitude. It even made me feel a little bit ashamed. The few times I tried online dating, I never mentioned my living situation and I always worried what men would think when I had to bring it up, especially as I got older and went through my 30s.

I live at home because I've been saving my money for many years in order to buy a house of my own, and right now I'm also living at home because I'm unemployed. But the other reason I'm at home is because I support my mother, both financially and to ensure that she's safe. Even being out of work, I give her money each month to help pay for groceries, heating oil, and utilities. It's not like she's giving me money so that I don't have to work.

So I was sending the universe a mixed message for quite a while as a result. I was saying I wanted a relationship but then messing it up with a big "BUT" statement. "I want a relationship, BUT I still live at home and I won't be truly ready and available for a man until I'm living in my own place and employed again." Actually, I didn't even have to say it -- I was feeling it inside myself, which is even worse! It was the underlying vibration that I was putting out there and I truly believe that's why the universe had no choice but to deliver someone to me who seemed so nice, but wasn't actually available himself.

Something interesting to note -- I had told S at one point about my living situation and that I support my mother. It didn't faze him one bit, and it definitely wasn't a turnoff to him.

For the past month or so I've been working on changing my old belief, and also owning my life and living situation. When I meet new people now and the topic comes up, I tell them right away that I live at home, without embarrassment. It's what it is at the moment -- I accept it but also know it won't always be this way; I know I'll find a new job and will be saving and attracting money for my own place.

The other thing I've been working on is completely accepting myself and believing that I am worthy, no matter what. For the past few weeks before going to bed I've been listening to this mediation by a law of attraction/self help teacher I discovered, Lara Shlafer. She's awesome -- and so is her "I Am Worthy" meditation. I was never the type of person that was into meditation or really believed that a solid, steady meditation every day would do much good (I meditated when working to rid myself of psoriasis but that was mainly repeating affirmations to myself with my eyes closed.) However, Lara's meditation has really helped me feel a positive shift within myself and even reignited my drive to manifest a new job. It will also help you forgive yourself of any past mistakes/regrets and move on. I usually have the most pleasant dreams after listening to it.

In order to attract a man that is wonderful, AND available, I have to believe that I am available -- and I can't let my living and employment situation stand in the way of that. I accept it, and myself, and know that the opinion of one person years ago doesn't mean the entire male population feels the same way.

The other belief I've been working on changing is that old adage, "all the good ones are taken." I started to have this belief when I was in my 20s and later again in my 30s. Oddly enough, it was solidified by the coworker that took me to that party where I met that awful guy; she believed that past a certain age "everyone settles."

When I first heard that, deep down I knew I didn't want to settle. That isn't true love and isn't fair to the other person in my opinion. But that belief stuck around -- and kept showing itself every time I attracted someone that was, indeed, already taken.

But the truth is people do get divorced every day. People break up every day. Maybe not at your office or within your circle of friends, but it does happen.

So now, I am so looking forward to heading into the new year with these new beliefs and feelings intact...still meditating and still solidifying my feelings of worthiness. I feel that with S, I got really, really close...and that the next relationship will be a success story.

Have a good read of those two blog posts ladies. Trust me it goes way deeper than the guy being a married man.

You must first get clear on the type of relationship you want to be in and the type of guy that is best fitted for you. If you don't do this step first, you will keep on attracting men who will waste your precious time.

Up-thread I left a link about how to use a soulmate manifesting list. Please use it to your greatest advantage.

You need a target in mind as you will be connecting to them on a spiritual level. The target however does not have to be someone you are already antiquated with. One member posted how she does not have a specific target in mind and right now she is attracting a multiple men.

We influence and manipulate others all the time with our thoughts, energy and emotions. It is just a matter that we are unaware 99% of the time that we are doing it. @Lanie Stevens' technique is showing you a conscious way of taking control of the entire process.

Bring your focus and attention back onto yourself. Practice a lot of forgiveness, gratitude and meditate. All the best.

This is going to be where I highlight a few useful posts I have already made in this thread. My reason for doing this is because lately I keep seeing across several forums women are just giving up and that is sad. If you have never read that story about being three feet away from gold, go Google it. This story shows how people give up right when they are about to achieve their heart's desires. Don't let that be you okay.

This new post is in relation to the Zodiac as they have been many posts about it lately.

Ladies I have said this before but I am uncertain if it was this thread or not, but I see I need to say it once again. If anyone is acting hot and cold towards you, inconsistent, pulling away, ghosting you, acting sporadically, popping in and out of your life, not reciprocating back, taking you for granted or just plain ignores you, it has NOTHING to do with their Zodiac sign. So work on changing your beliefs now. It would do you the greatest good. You have the Law Of Attraction here on your side.

People say affirmations don't work for them, but affirmations work for all of us. Pay attention to your words and how much they match your beliefs. Pay attention to the self-talk inside your mind and you will see how strongly you belief in these words. Now these beliefs may be bringing forth negative things in your life, but it is solid proof that affirmations works. This is why I am employing you ladies to drop all your beliefs about the Zodiac.

Just because a guy is a Taurus and they are said to be stubborn don't make every Taurus man in existence stubborn simply because of what the Zodiac said. It is really ridiculous if you think about it. Even people who know nothing about The Law Of Attraction have these false perceptions too about the Zodiac. These kind of beliefs are self-limiting and don't serve you at the end of day.

Start making notes about the things you believe and ask yourself why you believe in those thoughts. And also ask yourself how are these thoughts are serving to help you manifest your desires. If your conclusion is that they are not serving you well, then make a mental effort to change and upgrade to better self-serving thoughts.

I saw this little sign on another forum today - Stop Begging, Start Manifesting. All the best ladies.

How To Do Scripting To Manifest - Law Of Attraction.

[video=youtube;0aQyzwlyDHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aQyzwlyDHg[/video]

Yes. Sometimes in my visualization, the person will do or say things all on their own. I don't fight it. I let it flow out naturally.

DO NOT LOOK FOR SIGNS. Signs will present themselves to you when they want to. Many of the things I have manifested this year came to me without a single sign or warning. It just showed up. Don't put your focus on signs. Keep your concentration on your end desire. That's all you have to do.

Make sure you ladies re-read these posts.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
For some people it is best for them to let their ex go completely. Because they have such a damaged history with said person, they are unable to forgive them, let the past go and send their ex nothing but love vibrations. This is not the case for everyone, so it is really an individual decision. This is why it is so important on getting clear on reasons for wanting your ex back.

Some people have successfully gotten back together with their ex only to discover that they no longer wish to be with said person. Get clear first on what you want and then go after it.

I'm not too certain what you are asking. If you are referring to the effects of using the technique on a target, well that will depend on many factors. Some have stopped using it only to have the target revert back to their old ways and for others nothing changes. This is why keeping a high, positive vibration going will help with manifesting things you never even though were possible. So don't worry about effects lasting. Put your energy into creating the life you want.

The reason he is reaching out to you at those times, is because he feels when you pull away from him energetically. Once you start wanting to have him contact you, subconsciously he tells himself that he has you right where he wants you and he is not budging first. He probably does not even know how or why he acts this way because it all is happening on a deeper level. And this is where letting go and letting God take the steering wheel puts you in full CONTROL.

Results can happen in a matter of days or instantly as you have seen here from testimonials. The reason why results take longer for others is because they are blocking themselves. And this where you have to dig deep and find out what your issues are cause clearly the technique does work.

Stop wanting him to be miserable without you. That is not the best use of your manifesting energy. Notice that when you say fµck it and let go, he comes crawling to you. Stay in that vibration and you will have what you desire.

Because the more you want something, is the more you are telling yourself that you don't actually have it. That vibration is only going to give you more wanting. Making a switch to knowing that what you want is yours, is what will bring what you desire to you. Drop all the trying. you are giving yourself a headache for no reason. You are powerful. Move from that belief and know that you can have it all.

If you feel you are in a rut, it is not because of the meditation. That is an internal feeling you need to resolve. Dig deep to discover why you are feeling this way to get your groove back on.

One tip is to create a list of things you want to manifest. This way you are not always focus on one desire over and over.

Realize that the power is within you. Any Law Of Attraction technique is just a tool to help you on your journey. But you can manifest without the use of tools.

If you have not read @Lanie Stevens' love story, you can find it on her forum as a pinned post. Depending on the circumstances surrounding you and your target, they may resist the thoughts you send them. But it is a sure bet that they are receiving them.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
You perform your visualizations as if it is a real life situation. If you are making love to your target and you are the one on top, what would that look like to you? Are you making love to this person and seeing it unfold like on a movie screen as if you are not apart of the situation? No you do not. If someone is standing in front of you, you only see the person and the background. This is how you visualize. I hope it is clear enough.

You are not suppose to be holding a conversation with your target 40 feet away from you. You call the person over and see them walking towards you. Then hold the conversation after your target is standing in front of you.

If you want a text message, you can tell your target verbally what type of message to send you. Or see yourself receiving the text message while checking it on your cell phone in your hand. Or you can send yourself a fake text message and pretend that it is coming from your target.

If you focus on being ignored, guess what you are going to manifest? Being ignored. You can't get what you want by fearing the opposite of what you actually desire. Got it?

How To Get A Facebook Friend Request - Law Of Attraction.

[video=youtube;DI8EH8gpFXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI8EH8gpFXk[/video]

You have to make a conscious effort and just do it. It will take time so don't beat yourself up in the meantime. Use daily affirmations to shift your thoughts into a more positive outlook. And more importantly have fun.

I just found a success story on @Lanie Stevens forum that will perk you ladies up. Trust me when I say this one is worth the read. An Update To My Success - http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1511&p=1

From my last post, I was feeling hopeless. I broke things off with my love. I dated a little. But, I decided to go back to the drawing board and write down what I truly wanted and how I wanted my life to be. Shifting my perspective, staying focused, and not wavering, has made the difference in several areas of my life. Things are on FIRE!

Last night was a turning point for me and my man! He called me because he had this burning desire in his heart and he needed to talk with me. He had become overwhelm and he tried to distract himself by going to the casino. He lost a lot of money. He called and asked if he could come by to talk with me. I told him yes. Well, 45 minutes later he told me he could not come because he was tired. So, I did a PW and BWD session on him when he hung up and went about my business. He called back and said I just lost more money, I am so overwhelmed with my thoughts that I truly need to see you. I said ok, I am here.

We talked for HOURS. He told me everything. He expressed his feelings. He told me I was his going to be his wife. He said he had been trying to fight his feelings and this voice inside of him about loving me for weeks, and he could not hold back anymore.

Let me tell you what I did so you can see the POWER of PW and BWD.

Everyday for the past 4 weeks, I have done only 1 session of either PW or BWD for no more than 10 minutes. I put on some music beforehand and made the session as INTENSE as I could. I poured every feeling I could in it. I would hear him say:

I love you
I am in love with you
You are the only woman for me
I get sick when I look at other women
You are my wife, and I have known since the first moment I met you
I would then visualize and feel what that looks like for us - kissing, hugging, smiling, me being overjoyed. AND FEELING LIKE I WAS IN THAT MOMENT RIGHT THEN.

It was not the future, I was feeling it and hearing it RIGHT NOW!

I kept it short to about 10 minutes or less. When it was over I would go about my day.

If I had doubt, I would tell my mind to STOP!!!! And also saying ___ Loves Me ___ is in Love with Me!
-------

And then every night as Neville taught as I learned from Dr. Wayne Dyer the first 5 moments before going to sleep are VERY IMPORTANT. During this time we should focus on our desire and live as though we have it. See it, Feel it, Live it!

So, I would feel before sleep being his wife. I would feel myself entering in the bed with him. Twisting my ring, feeling my ring, seeing it. And then seeing and feeling me laying on his chest. Saying ooh this feels so good to close my day with you baby. Thank you for another wonderful evening. Thank you for allowing me to lay on your chest. Thank you for allowing me to be loved by you. Thank you for being my loving and caring husband.

Smiling and enjoying the aroma of him. Seeing his smile and arms well up while on his chest and embracing me. And then saying to myself as I fall asleep: Thank you for being my husband ______ over and over again until I pass out.

So we talked all night until the wee hours of the morning. He told me that a few weeks ago he was being intimate with a woman and got sick. He stopped and ran to the bathroom and the woman was worried. He said he told her he could not do this. This was a woman he had just met and they were intimate fairly quickly. Its not unusual for women to come on to him and offer xes because he is very wealthy and they offer xes in exchange for all kinds of stuff. He said she had asked him earlier if he had a woman. He said he told her he had a very special woman in his life but we were having issues currently. But, he said after leaving the bathroom the woman said he looked flushed and she didn't know what to do. After 5 minutes, she asked him, are you in love with that special woman? He told her I love her. She said loving someone is different than being in love. So, are you in love with this woman? He said he did not answer. And she told him, I think you are. I have never had a man push me off of him and get sick and go to the bathroom. He said he realized then that he felt sick from looking at her and that he realized he was in love with me.

Ha, Ha, Ha

PW session accomplished. I got the - he was sick from looking at other women. He has pledged his devotion. He has pledged his love. And he wants us to work towards marriage, with him promising that a proposal is on the way, but it will be a complete surprise when it happens.

The result of doing PW is amazing. You never what they are thinking or feeling when no contact is happening. Keep the faith. Keep the progress and do not give up. I will continue to sleep in the state of being married to my Love. And I see the ring showing up in 3D reality soon.

Law Of Attraction | How To Raise Your Vibration Instantly.

[video=youtube;EQVK7Pm7INM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQVK7Pm7INM[/video]

This video is for you ladies who are having trouble manifesting a man. My Vision Board Came True.

[video=youtube;7lWqJ4AshQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lWqJ4AshQg[/video]

Here is the list she created to manifest her man.

He honors me.
He respects me.
He pampers the heck out of me.
He massages my feet.
He cooks for me.
He is so sweet.
He is so thoughtful.
He is so caring.
We have a healthy, loving and caring relationship.
We support each other.
We strengthen each other.
We encourage each other.
We love each other very much.
We bring each other happiness and love.
We are grateful for one another.
We bring joy and healing into each other’s lives.
We are a blessing to one another.
We were made for one another.
We are soul mates.
We love and respect one another.
We are kind to one another.
We appreciate each other.
We are thoughtful towards each other.
We grow together.
We are loyal to one another.
We are faithful to each other.
We are passionate towards each other.
We travel together and have fun together.
We live an exciting and fulfilling life together.

There is a silver lining behind every dark cloud. Now is the time to count your blessings. Don't look at what you don't have. That will only leave you feeling inadequate. Make a conscious effort to turn your back on things you deem as a negative.

Stalking your target's social media accounts are a bad idea. Did you not get that memo? Don't let appearances fool you. People post sh!t on social media to make it look like their life is popping, when truly they are miserable inside. You are telling yourself a story based on the pictures and allowing it to control the flow of your emotions. Don't do that. You have the power. Why are you giving it away to somebody else?

I posted a powerful success story just recently from @Lanie Stevens' forum. I suggest you go back and re-read it. Analyze it and implement it as well.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
Relax, breathe and be patience. Things are not always going to happen by the time table in your head.

You can't think of two things at the same time. So occupy your mind with other thoughts. I refuse to believe that he is ALL you think about. When thoughts of him pop up in your mind, simply tell them gently to go away.

It's not a never ending cycle with him. You can stop it once you make up your mind to do so. And if you truly want him back, stop calling him a bastard. What you desire is a brand, spanking, new relationship with this guy. You can't do that if you keep holding on to the past and old stories. Building new ones now, is a positive step forward.

And congrats on all the exes chasing you down.

What do you feel is the difference to doing the technique now and back then? It's most likely your feelings of frustrations are getting in your way. And you probably might be expecting instant results, when this might need a bit more time to change in the right direction. Stay positive and get back into a good feeling place. Remember you have the power.

Thanks @Napoleon for sharing the video interview with Arielle Ford. She not only talks the talk. But she is living proof of it. Some women just really need to get clear about the man they desire in their lives. The one that can meet their wants and needs. Once that step is complete, it gets so much easier to find what you are looking for.

Right now I am creating my list. Hella long, but I am not done yet.

The Soulmate Secret Quiz by Arielle Ford - http://www.arielleford.com/media/SoulmateSecretQuiz.pdf

For those into the Law of Attraction and manifestation, here's an interview from Arielle Ford who discusses the topic of soulmates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK_TzobgzKQ

The Soulmate Secret: A Cosmic Power Boost to Help You Manifest Big Love

By Arielle Ford, Author of The Soulmate Secret

About You, Being Single

To get results in any area of our lives – whether we’re pursuing a new job, a more flexible body, or a passionate relationship – we have to take action. The fact that you are actively searching for your soulmate online means that you are already taking this very important step.

Yet as essential as action is to meeting the man or woman of your dreams, it’s still only part of the equation. There are other potent forces that are available to help you attract the kind of partner you really want and hasten your inevitable rendezvous with them.

As the author of a new book called The Soulmate Secret, I have helped hundreds of people attract big love into their lives, and I’ve found that the combination of logical action and focused intention makes the journey more effortless and a lot more fun.

The universal Law of Attraction states that we draw to ourselves whatever we focus on with passionate intention. This explains why carrying a grudge about a past heartache only tends to draw more disappointment into our lives; and it also highlights how important it is to create a clear vision of the type of relationship you want to manifest.

In my book, I talk about a project that I call Treasure Mapping for Love which uses words, images and symbols to evoke within you the feeling that you and your soulmate are already together and very much in love. I’ve witnessed dozens of incredible connections that have unfolded as a result of people doing this one simple exercise… and the great news is, it works whether you believe in it or not! Let me give you an example.

As the founder of a successful software company, my friend Sean travels several times each week, logging over 500,000 miles per year for work. Sean desperately wanted to meet the right woman to settle down and start a family with, but had no idea how he would ever meet someone given that he was rarely in the same city for longer than a couple of days.

One day while Sean and I were having lunch, I suggested that it really wasn’t necessary for him to figure out how it would happen; he just needed to get crystal clear about what exactly he was looking for in a partner. I encouraged him to create a Treasure Map, and although he openly admitted that he was quite skeptical of all this “tree hugging stuff” (as he fondly referred to it), he decided to give it a try.

He set an intention to find his perfect match, created a Treasure Map filled with images of happy couples lying in the sand and hanging out in the backyard by a fire-pit, and chose one image in particular – that of a man with a kid on his shoulders – to upload to his iPod and cell phone so he could look at it daily.

A couple of months later, Sean was on a flight home from Orlando, where he had given a speech. Although he usually spent the whole flight working or catching up on emails, this time he happened to notice the flight attendant, who looked remarkably similar to one of the images on his Treasure Map. About an hour later, Sean overheard a passenger speaking rudely to one of the attendants and was moved to take action.

As he came to the flight attendant’s defense, he found himself looking into the eyes of Pia, his future wife.
After a fifteen-month courtship, Sean whisked Pia away on a seven-star vacation and proposed to her in the most romantic way imaginable. The simple act of Treasure Mapping provided the power boost Sean needed to start paying closer attention to opportunities for connection that he hadn’t noticed before.

As someone who didn’t meet and marry my soulmate until I was forty-four, I know how daunting it can be to find “The One,” especially when you’re over the age of thirty-five. But I also know that finding your soulmate is possible – regardless of your age, your body type, your financial situation or your personal history – if you’re willing to prepare yourself on all levels to become a magnet for love. Keep doing what you’re doing: stay in action, refine your preferences, meet new people, take risks, and manifest a cosmic power boost to help bring you and your beloved together.

Arielle Ford lives in La Jolla, CA with her husband and soulmate Brian Hilliard. Browse inside The Soulmate Secret now, and learn more about Arielle Ford and The Soulmate Secret here. You can also purchase the book right here!

Happy New Year To you all. I am re-posting this from @Lanie Stevens' forum.

Must Read For Newbies - http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1153

I know it seems that everyone is unique, different and each love story has a different solution. However, after doing this for YEARS and reading thousands and thousands of emails, posts and counseling women from all walks of life the truth of the matter is ---- EVERYONE is in the same boat with just different details to their story.

The advice given in my books and on this forum can be used by absolutely every person who reads them. There are NO extenuating circumstances that I have heard that makes any difference in the advice of the books or to any one of the thousands of posts on the forum.

The truth is everyone who has a desire to continue a relationship with their ex is in the same boat. Therefore, whether you have been together for 5 minutes or 5 years, have had contact or no contact, married or dating, WHATEVER the circumstances of the relationship the advice would remain the same. Here are some familiar questions I receive on a daily basis.

Why no contact? First of all, you only need to read a few of the posts on the forum to realize that contacting your ex can throw you off track emotionally and it is needless. It isn't a "game" of NC. It is because the technique works better to get your message to them, influence their thoughts and feelings and connect to them than a few words in a phone conversation or an impersonal text or email. I know you want contact and you think that contacting them will somehow influence the person but it doesn't. In fact, it can negate what you have done thus far. So NC works best.

However, if he (or she) contacts you then you can be upbeat, positive, even flirtatious and it is okay. You don't need to put a guard up and act pissy to them. After all, you do love them and want them back. But DO NOT put pressure on them to meet you, contact you again or any other strings you can think of. Let it go and continue using my technique. And, don't allow them to destroy your confidence, outlook, mood and life when they respond to you in a negative or dismissive way. It may just be a matter of controlling you so don't fall for it.

Why isn't it working? Just because you are not getting the immediate results you desire DOES NOT mean that it isn't working. In fact, it works in ALL cases. When you send a message the way I instruct to send it then it is impossible for them to not receive the message. Thoughts are powerful in and of themselves BUT when you send a thought using the technique I describe in detail in my books it cannot miss the target. They are getting the thoughts, emotions and messages and they will think of you, miss you and desire you. Period.

Why aren't they acting upon it by contacting you? I am not a mindreader but I do know that personality plays an important role in how quickly they respond. And, putting the desire and passion into the visualization ignites the passion they have for you BUT it is possible that the passion has diminished significantly during your relationship due to many reasons. Does that mean it won't work? Absolutely not. But there needs to be an ember there to ignite something to a full flame. If your relationship has been dead for a while it may be like resuscitating a corpse. Allow time for it to work while continuing on with your life. Looking at your watch, checking your phone, creeping on social media accounts and counting the days WILL slow down the process significantly. Trust it, believe it and stop the obsessive thoughts that overtake your mind.

What to do when you are frustrated? I know it's hard to play the waiting game that's why I don't recommend it. In fact, I TELL YOU TO MOVE ON IN EVERY INSTANCE!!! I know you have your heart set on this one individual, unique and wonderful person but you aren't going to wither away and die if it doesn't work out. Moving on allows you to empower yourself, raise your vibration, attract others who may be more compatible and MOST OF ALL it takes away the frustration and feeling of victimization you may be experiencing. You are not a victim! The relationship (if looked at realistically) was not all that perfect or you would not have broken up. Meditate, break the habit of addictive relationship behavior, do something positive for yourself or others, but move forward.

Should I give up? Once again, if you are doing things other than obsessing over the ex you won't ask that question? You will use the technique, let it go and go about your life with full intention of living it without attachment to the outcome. The truth is that whether you do it consciously or not, you are manifesting 24/7. Giving up on manifesting your life and changing it to a more positive life is an option you have but why would you want to do that? Creating your reality happens every moment of every day and you have the power to create what you desire in life. You may not have known that, or practiced it, with your ex. You know it now! Change your future.

I feel down and out because it hasn't worked!!! Once again, I will remind you that I was in NC mode for 1 entire year with my fiancé'. There are many other stories that are similar. I asked myself at times "is it still working"? To which the answer is OF COURSE IT IS!!! Had I not had the knowledge, belief and proof from my own experiences (and many others) then maybe the doubt would have taken over. But I know without a doubt, and have confirmed it MANY times, that it always works. I mentioned in earlier posts that when I got back with my fiancé' I confirmed his thoughts of me, songs he associated with me, how he desired me, how every woman he looked at he would think "she's not Lanie", how he walked around his home saying out loud "Lanie where are you?"...... There are literally hundreds of confirmations from him and others that they think the thoughts and feel the emotions you send. It is working!!!!! They may not be contacting you but KNOW that without a doubt they are thinking about you!

Should I look for signs? Looking for signs shows that you do not really trust that it is happening so you need to confirm it. What happens if you don't see a sign? Then you don't believe. So rather than allowing yourself to be wishy-washy and rely on some sign that you have created in your mind to equal success I would suggest that you KNOW deep within that it is working. I have stated many times the best feeling to have is the one where you absolutely feel, see and sense them walking up to your door at any moment. That is knowing that they are on their way back to you!

Why am I attracting back ALL of my exes, strangers and people I don't desire? That is a positive sign that you are raising your vibration and the universe is answering by having literally ALL members of the opposite xes being attracted to you. Yeah, but I only want the "ONE". Being stuck mentally and emotionally on one outcome certainly limits what great things could be in store for you. Why would you want to limit your experiences? Know that if all the people you don't want are coming around how powerful the experience is for the one you are visualizing. It is a positive sign so take it as that!

Does meditation help? Meditation (which you use during the technique) is the absolute most powerful, positive and empowering thing you can do for your body, mind and spirit. It can literally change your body, your vibration, your beauty, your relationship, your financial situation and everything else in your life. If you have problems meditating or visualizing then please check out my meditations at http://laniestevensauthor.com.

Why is the "cutting the cord" meditation necessary? There is a physical, emotional and xesual attachment from you to your ex. When you cut the cord between you it will do 2 things: allow you to regain your power and make them feel the loss of you. When you are emotionally connected to them they know it and there is no pressure on them to re-connect to you because you haven't gone anywhere. Using the meditation allows them to feel the loss of the connection between you. Does that mean that you are no longer connected? Of course not! You connect with them during PW and BWD meditations. But you have complete control over the connection. They cannot tap into your energy and drain it any longer.

Which works best -- PW or BWD? In my experience PW is for getting emotional attachment, love and commitment. BWD is about spicing up your xes life, creating passion and desire from someone and turning up their xesual desire for you. Why do they sometimes respond faster to BWD? Because it is about xes and not commitment or love they may respond for a booty call. It is up to you whether you allow that or not. If you want them to desire you in every way then alternate the two meditations. If xes isn't high on your list of priorities don't use BWD on them. You guys know how I feel about "bait and switch". Don't expect love from a friends with benefits relationship. Not saying it can't happen but it is infrequent.

What if he says he/she says they no longer want me? My advice is to use the technique with no expectations and then move on with your life. Don't spend your life hoping, praying, pining away and miserable. I take people at their word but I do not allow it to affect my visualization. Could it just be anger on their part? Of course! If it is just anger and resentment they are projecting then the technique will bring them back. If they are absolutely done with you, want nothing to do with you and they have moved on with another person take them at their word and do the same. You cannot let yourself be stuck in a state of limbo because of one person. You must move forward! Does it hurt? Absolutely! But the pain will ease if you don't open the wound on a daily basis. You will live, find love again and get over the heartbreak -- AND hopefully manifest a mate that is perfect for you in every way! Also, when they see that you have moved on many times they will realize what they have lost so they come back. If they know you are there waiting like a puppy dog they are less likely to respond and more likely to move so far away it is rare they come back. So for your sake, and the sake of your relationship with your ex, keep on moving forward. I want to give an example because this seems so confusing for everyone. Example: You are in sales and you have a "tough sale" that keeps saying no. Do you give up immediately and walk away? Of course not! You would suck in sales if you did that because everyone pretty much says no at first. However, if the person is adamant and you keep pressuring them, begging them, guilting them, pestering them do they need to call the police for you to accept a no and walk away? The same with your ex. That doesn't mean that you can't visualize a different outcome it just means that you need to move on in your life while you do it.

Why is it so hard for me to get over my ex? ? Most of the members of this forum (if not all) have been the person who wanted to keep the relationship and not the person breaking up. The person who initiates the break-up is the person considered to have the power. Why? Because they knew the break-up was coming as it was them planning it. They had plenty of time to get accustomed to the idea, move forward mentally and physically and begin planning their future without you. Therefore, it is reasonable that although the break may have been difficult, it was much easier for them to move forward. The person who wanted to keep the relationship may have been blind-sided and unwilling to accept the break-up. Whereas, the other person has essentially visualized a life alone or with someone else. They have essentially been practicing LOA by visualizing what their life would be without the relationship.

Why is self-esteem so important to recovery? Those with higher self-esteem do better with rejection knowing that they will find someone else and perhaps someone even more suitable after a break-up. And, usually the person with higher self-esteem is the person who initiates a break-up because they are less willing to allow someone to disrupt their lives, make them feel guilty, tolerate a cheater or behavior they don't desire, stay in a relationship and sacrifice their own happiness or be manipulated by someone. So working on your self-esteem is very important in the healing process and in setting boundaries in relationships. When you regain (or develop) a higher opinion of yourself and create standards for others to live up to you will not allow someone to negatively impact your life. You will be able to walk away from someone that is not in your best interest even if you love and care for them. Because you will care for yourself and your preservation and growth more you will attract more positive relationships into your life.

What if I am feeling what I am sending? Be sure to disconnect from them after the technique. You obviously have feelings for them or you wouldn't be on this website or using the technique. But if you feel more sad, melancholy or desperate the problem is probably that you have connected BUT you didn't disconnect. I see myself letting go, releasing them with love as they float away into the wild, blue yonder. :)

Why is raising my vibration important? Negativity breeds negativity and negative experiences. If you have ever attracted a mate when you were in a down, depressed or different vibration than what your normal is you will understand that what you attract at different times in your life will reflect your state of mind. Example: You are recently divorced or out of a relationship and you frequent bars and happy hour social events, online dating and although you are not a heavy drinker you suddenly find you're drinking a lot. So, you attract a mate who has made a life out of appetizers and drinks, different women several times a week, hookups with no monogamony and no strings. You date for a while but you are ready to go back to your "normal" commited self. However, the life you were living with the person is his "normal". Your frequency was temporarily impaired because you were recently out of a relationship. Theirs was due to not desiring commitment. Are you a match on an energetic/vibrational level? No. In fact, had you been your "normal" you would never have been attracted to them in the first place. Nor them to you. Trying to get a relationship to work under these circumstances is like trying to mix oil with water. That's why I advise women to wait until they have healed to get into another relationship. They will likely not be who they really are, and be comfortable and vulnerable enough to show it, until they have moved past the ex. Raise your vibration so you can attract someone who has the same outlook, desire, commitment, potential to love, standards, etc.

What if I don't feel like doing Pussy Whip? If you aren't feeling it don't do it! This shouldn't be a chore for you to do. It should be an awesome connection with your ex or a new target. There are many things that can influence your desire to use the technique. Perhaps you are losing interest, feel tired or frustrated or think it isn't working because you haven't "seen" the results and confirmed it works. It doesn't matter what the reason it. Do a short version, don't do it at all or just take a day off if you're not feeling up to it even for a few minutes. Recognize the reason for the feelings because they are important. If you're losing interest in the person that's fine! Do it on someone new, on a job, finances, a new car, etc. Visualization should be fun because you are essentially creating whatever it is you desire in your mind so it can manifest in your life. NOTHING is created without it first being created in your wonderful, powerful subconscious mind!

Why scripting works? Scripting is writing the story of your life "the way you desire it to be". It imprints on your subconscious mind that what you are writing is true because as you write you feel the emotions of it being the truth. You are programming yourself to win and attract what you want into your life. You aren't writing negative thoughts or outcomes that you do not desire. Keep them positive and as you write allow yourself to really read, absorb and believe the words you are writing. Look over it frequently to reinforce to your subconscious mind that it is true.

What are positive signs from the ex and what to do about them? I know what it feels like to be hopeful and look for anything that could possibly mean that they miss you, want you and couldn't live without you. Having said that please do not look for any signs in things they do as anything more than it is. Why? Because as you are healing, creating and moving forward putting too much emphasis on their every move can allow you a temporary setback. Example: He "liked" something on FB. Okay, that's good. But that isn't an engagement ring! Allow it to put a smile on your lips (as it would with anyone you love) and then keep moving forward. Moving forward means don't hold onto that for 2 weeks looking for something more. Use the technique, keep yourself busy, meet new people and don't check FB 100 times a day to see if there is anything else. It needs to be an EFFORT on their part to really be enough for you to want them back. A quick hookup, a "like" on social media, a "hi" when they see you isn't enough to stop your life over. Think of them now as any other person you may have a slight interest in. They really need to step up to a pretty high bar to be able to attract your attention and affection. That's again where self-esteem is essential. Don't settle for crumbs that take no effort at all. You are worth more than that and ONLY YOU set the conditions and expectations of what is acceptable. People with high self-esteem can walk away from a situation that doesn't meet their needs. People with low self-esteem will settle for anything and be grateful that they have that! You are no longer sisters (or brothers) with low self-esteem. Change that and you will change everything about your life!

What if you can't clearly visualize the person? Please do not worry over this! I explain in my books that it doesn't matter. Just your intention alone is enough to connect with them. It doesn't matter if you see them, feel them, sense them, or just imagine them. It will work if you can't visualize at all! I get more emails over this subject than is necessary because there is no need to obsess over this detail. Just relax, use the technique and connect with them in whatever way seems most easy, natural and real. You can imagine their touch, smile, voice or anything else that endears them to you. It does not have to be a clear visual. The same if you close your eyes and imagine your bedroom. You get a general sense of what it looks like, where things are placed and how it feels. Same with your man! :)

Does your target have "free will" or are you controlling them? This is a tough question that I get a lot and I will try my best to explain it the best way to understand it. WE ALL HAVE FREE WILL! We can influence the person, we can control their thoughts because (even temporarily) we are putting thoughts into their head and directing them by what we visualize. That's powerful! The visualization literally ignites the feelings and makes getting you off their mind very difficult. But if they choose to use their own innate power and focus to overcome these suggestions they have the ability to choose to not respond and succumb to the thoughts. Example: Let's say you love chocolate cake and everywhere you look there is chocolate cake. You see the cake everywhere -- billboards, TV ads, restaurants (same as the thoughts you are sending about love constantly) but you set your mind to overcoming the desire of eating the cake so you don't give in. Your mind and resolve is greater than the temptation of having the piece of cake. So although the thought is there, the temptation and desire is there and you are consumed by it YOU STILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE. That is the best analogy I can come up with at the moment for the reason the person may "appear to be not receiving your message". They do ALWAYS receive it. They may just overcome it for reasons only they know.

Hope this helps everyone!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Since you mention that you do wish to get married I have an article and a video to share with you. Both contain a bit of manipulation, but trust me they do not require that you go very far. They can be helpful on your journey and to any other ladies here who desire to get their man into gear and pop that question.
Insert article post here
How To Get Someone To Marry You TRICKS.

[video=youtube;LLMsE68TR94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMsE68TR94[/video]

You already know that it is better not to stalk his or anyone he is seeing social media pages, but you do it anyways. Well as least now you know he a fuckboy and a waste of your time.

Move forward in full confidence that a better matched target will present himself to you. Since the year is still fresh and new, work on your soulmate manifesting list. Even if you are not looking for someone to marry right now, still make your list. That way you won't waste your precious time on a guy who is not right for you. I posted about how to make this list several times here. Go back and find them cause I'm not digging them up for you.

The length of time is unimportant. What is most important is getting clear on your intentions for your target, getting yourself aligned with your intentions and live in positive expectations.

Congratulations on the job.

Please do not fool yourself. You can have this same connection or one even stronger than this with a man who is your best match. Aim for that from now on. Stop being hung up on this guy. Work on your soulmate manifesting list. It is 2017, now is the time to manifest the man of your dreams. That way you can and will avoid this kind of drama.

Soleil Cite

https://soleilc.as.me/
Reaction score
Reactions
59,828 2,954 2,151
Alleybux
"Please support Lanie by buying all of her books"

DEAD to the bed.

I got all the PDFS y'all.

Snowflower, I always thought you were working for her based on how hard you go in these threads but now that just confirmed it all.

Also, you made the scrolling on this first thread insufferable. You should remove a lot of the quotes. People can go back to the first thread and re read.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
This is the thing, he is giving her false hope that may never come to fruition. If he really wants to work things out, that can be done within the walls of a relationship, not outside of it. Men love to feed women this kind of bµllsh!t because they know it is what the woman wants to hear and they can keep them hanging on as a booty call. In the meantime he is free to run the streets and find his perfect woman.

I don't tell women to move forward with their lives just because I want to say it. The guy is looking at other options and so should you. Do not give a man exclusivity who has not given it to you first.

Right now on @Lanie Stevens' forum a woman is in shambles and devastation. Her ex just broke up with her and is already married. She stalks him on Facebook. And no matter all the advice the ladies over there are giving her, all she does is try to analyze everything. She is determined not to move forward with her life. So if any of you here wants to live like this, then go right ahead. But remember the person you are hurting is yourself, not your ex.

Make a conscious effort to live in joy and not suffering. You are a powerful being and can have the life that you desire.

I just addressed it up-thread with another member. It is not the amount of times you do the technique. It is about the feelings you are putting into it each time.

If you are feeling low and drain, then don't do it at those times. Many have reported the best time for them is just before falling asleep. The reason for that has been addressed in pretty much every Law Of Attraction book on earth. Because you are reprogramming your subconscious mind.

I however disagree with the knowing and believing part. Why? Cause we can only manifest what we believe. You know that you can win the lottery. All you have to do is walk into any lottery office and purchase a ticket. But do you actually believe and have 1, 000% faith that you are the winner without any doubts and fears standing in your way?

Think about it. How easy is it for you to manifest a cup of coffee as opposed say to a mansion? What is the difference between those two things? Your beliefs.

You ask too many questions that are focused on the wrong things. Practice the technique with confidence. That's all you are really missing here. Don't allow the chatter in your mind to throw you off. After you do the technique, just let go. Do not worry about how it will all come together, just believe that it will.

I would have beat up that girl for getting my visualization @bellucci. LOL!!!

And now you know why you have to interject yourself into the scenario otherwise it will manifest for someone else. This right here is proof that we can manifest for others. I know some people want to know as the question comes up all the time, however they have to be open for it to happen.

I once heard a story from Joe Mr. Fire Vitale, that this happened to one of his clients. I think he was trying to manifest a Mercedes. And his neighbor ended up buying one a few weeks later. The exact model and color he was visualizing. Upon further investigation, the guy was seeing his visualizations like a movie instead of behind the wheel of the car he desired.

It's great that your vibrations are high, keep going.

Dig a few pages pages back until you find my mega post where advice is given about how to manifest a soulmate. For 2017 that is the advice I am repeating to you ladies. Once you do the exercise, everything will become clear about the kind of guy you really need. And you won't settle or question when you have found him.

I'm so excited for you. And you don't have to stick to the script that @Lanie Stevens provide. It is only a guide line so you know what to do. You are to create a script that resonates with your heart. We all don't want to hear our men say the same exact things anyways. And now that you are getting results, you can swift things up more and more.

I hope other women do listen to your advice about not wasting time on a man who they want revenge against. This has come up before in the discussion. It's best to focus on a new guy. Living well is the best and ultimate revenge. Cause at the end of the day, what we all want is to be truly happy.

Are you certain that you have read everything, cause these are questions that have already been addressed?

You don't have to see your target clearly. What you focus on are the feelings and emotions. That is where the true power of visualization lies. I don't see things clearly in my head and it still works.

When other thoughts cross your mind don't fight them. Just gently return to your visualization. This happens to me sometimes. It is not a big deal.

Don't start over when you get distracted. Just pick up where you can last remember you left off from. Happy New Year to you as well.

I nearly forgot I had some stuff to share with you all for 2017. All best with manifest your heart desires.

How To Attract A Person With Specific Qualities? - http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23869.msg199417#msg199417

Ladies this one comes with a warning. Take heed.

I made a soulmate wish list in Summer 2011. I just wrote down a lot of traits I wanted in her, as if I was describing the positive in my imaginary girlfriend. I was feeling lonely and wanted love, but the list made me feel good. I put the list in my closet, my mother found it, I was embarrassed, so I ripped it up and threw it away as if nothing happened. It took 1 month to meet the girl (3 months to realize she matched everything on my very specific list). I just met her when my friends were hanging out in between classes, forgot all about the list too, forgot about love. I only remembered the list when I got to know her more one-on-one. Because of our schedules, we rarely saw each other and I was very unattached about it. Later on we both started seeing more of each other everywhere, I didn't really have to do anything except live my life, and then in time we both admitted we liked each other. The good times didn't last, our insecurities got the better of us and I kinda wanted to move on. They're not kidding when they say soulmates are a mirror of you. Anyway, you can have a lot of chances to meet great girls, but without the inner belief in yourself or the willingness to make the relationship work, it just won't take off. That's why they say you got to be a match to the relationship you want.

Your Only Obstacle Is.... - http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23899.0

You think that your obstacle is self doubt.
The truth is that your only obstacle is to think that there is an obstacle (or a problem).

The 21 Day Complaint-Free Challenge How To Stop Complaining And Be Happy.

[video=youtube;6i2VJC LPdls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i2VJCLPdls[/video]

How To Attract Your Ideal Home?

[video=youtube;Juxf6V2z3zo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juxf6V2z3zo[/video]

Buying Your Dream Home Using Law of Attraction.

[video=youtube;8sbWHj7k1zQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sbWHj7k1zQ[/video]

Date Using Law Of Attraction, My Story.

[video=youtube;QcxJgJiY5PM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcxJgJiY5PM[/video]

Manifesting At Warp Speed And Manifestation Journal.

[video=youtube;uhljk726eyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhljk726eyc[/video]

The Love List: How To Manifest Your Relationship.

Great advice.

[video=youtube;FcvpxxO7ENA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcvpxxO7ENA[/video]

No one knows how long it is going to take for you. If you have read the success stories here you would have seen some people got results right away, others have not. Stop asking how long it is going to take and stop feeling anxious about it. Those things are only hindering the process.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
How To Manifest Abundance Using The Law of Attraction - Proof It Works - I Show You How.

Positive proof that vision boards work.

[video=youtube;G9iV9n0s3T0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9iV9n0s3T0[/video]

THE LIST | How To Meet The Perfect Partner | Using Manifestation In Your Life.

Her advice is not to worry about how it will all unfold. She wasn't thinking all day about her loving man. Too many of you are making this mistake.

[video=youtube;zW3MR3GAsCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW3MR3GAsCU[/video]

Law Of Attraction: Proof It Works With Love And Money.

Sometimes asking for a specific person can be detrimental.

[video=youtube;fgzeR7bILSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzeR7bILSk[/video]

Law Of Attraction 101: Get Everything You Want! My Story, Advice, Experience.

The title says it all.

[video=youtube;6d-6NuOHFCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d-6NuOHFCs[/video]

Stop Worrying And Start Living With The Law Of Attraction: Reduce Anxiety, Increase Happiness.

You can't be happy as long as you are worried. If you are sick with worry, it will take a huge toll on your health. You can throw your worries away to the Universe.

[video=youtube;qrxoii6EBEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrxoii6EBEw[/video]

Manifest Love And Attract A Relationship With Law Of Attraction | Find Your Soulmate!

The first step is to get a journal and write down everything you love about yourself. People can tell whether you can make yourself happy or not. A lot of people wait around for love, when they could be working on themselves, loving themselves and enjoying their life to the fullest all on their own. Don't wait around for anybody.

[video=youtube;CtzYgXgqK80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtzYgXgqK80[/video]

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
How To Make Friends And Fix Relationships With The Law of Attraction.

Nothing is wrong with you but you can improve. Loneliness can create feelings of negativity. It can create a negative reality. If you are a positive person people will be attracted to you. Become your own best friend.

[video=youtube;6L57q_lwpYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L57q_lwpYw[/video]

What I Actually Manifested/Law Of Attraction.

She shares several success stories of what she has manifested like a job and a boyfriend.

[video=youtube;5K40gZommVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K40gZommVg[/video]

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
No contact is really for the people who refuse to leave their exes alone in peace and for their own peace of mind. In your case, it is not necessary, so don't pay attention to that part.

Since you already have a friendship with this guy, there is no need to cut him off. Instead focus on moving this relationship into the the next stage, a romantic one. I have already posted some video up-thread to hep you with the process.

Only send him messages through the technique. That will make your bond even stronger than it already is. Give the love between you two time to grow. Let him pursue, don't go chasing after him.

I will let the master Superman answer this question for you.

Trying To Understand What Letting Go Really Means - http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24070.msg200294#msg200294

Letting go simply means: DEFOCUSING, DISASSOCIATION, SEPARATION from what creates, sustains the problem. There are many ways to do this. The most radical and for those who are less advanced in mind mastery or LOA knowledge it is to completely abandon the situation where is a problem. For example; those who wanted their ex simply find another lover and because they don’t feed the problem in their mind the ex comes back... But for the advanced ones it is just a shift of focus to desired thoughts.
So there is many ways to do that.

The pain is never going to go away until you stop piling on more pain on what's already there. Since your vibration is not aligned to your heart's desires, it is best to stay away from him. Don't talk to him unless it is absolutely necessary. When your friends bring it up, then nicely ask them to change the subject. There are a billion other things that you can talk about with them. Focus on healing your heart. That is all you have to do right now.

I know it hurts badly, I've been then. We all have. But you have to put your foot down on this. You can't continue to let this pain be in control of the steering wheel. You have the power to create the life you want.

This was a short read girl, what are you talking about? Happy New Year to you as well. You are making excellent progress now.

It usually takes another guy walking into a woman's life for her to open her eyes to the fact that her ex is not all that and a bag of chips. This is why dating other men while working on manifesting your ex is a great tool to use. But when you tell women this they have a knee jerk reaction.

There is one young lady right now on another forum who has been using The Law Of Attraction to get her ex back for three years. She refuses to date other men, even though she claims guys want her. And guess what? She is no closer to winning him back now than where she started three years ago. I mean if you have time to waste, then go right ahead and let the best years of your life get away from you while waiting on one man to come back to you.

But if you ain't got time to waste child, then you will let other men sweep you off your even if you are 100% determined to get your ex back. Proud of you.

This is how The Law Of Attraction works for most people. While you may not have your desire in the forefront of your conscious mind it is still there in your subconscious mind where strings are being pulled along in your direction.

I have asked questions to my higher self. Then when the answer shows up, I'm like yes, I was seeking the answer tho this about a month ago.

This is why you can't keep looking at your desires sometimes. Especially if it causes you to have thoughts like, when is it going to show up, why isn't it here yet, The Law Of Attraction is bµllsh!t, this doesn't work for me, everybody else is getting their exes back what about me and so on.

You can script in the present tense as if things are happening right now. Or you can script in the past tense as if it has already come to past. Either one works. Just sit down and write naturally. Don't think so much about present or past tense. The most important thing is the feelings you invoke while you create your scripts.

It is not necessary to script the same event over and over. One time is good enough. Also it is best putting the script away and work on manifesting something else. It it manifest at the right time.

You can move on if you want to. Stop telling yourself otherwise. Never speak what you do not want into existence.

As for the other guys reaching out to you now, that is normal.

You must focus first on healing your broken heart. Forgive him and yourself. Be grateful that the bad relationship is over. Once you have found your peaceful place, then you can decide whether getting back with him is a good idea or not.

The thing is with getting your ex back is this, whether you knowingly or unknowing use The Law Of Attraction, is people fall right back into the old relationship. If you do that, what do you expect the outcome is going to be? The same arguments from before are going to repeat themselves. If cheating was apart of the problem, you bet he is going to cheat on you again. If you were feeling unloved and unsecured with him, then you will feel this way again.

Just like how you manifest a brand, new relationship with a guy you have no history with, you must do the same with the ex. If not things are just going to fall apart again. It is best to focus on manifesting the type of relationship you want to be in first before looking towards someone specific. That specific person might just be your ex or it could be someone you have not meet as yet.

This is why I have been pushing hard since the end of last year for the ladies here to work on creating a soulmate list. From that certain place, your chances of attracting the guy who meets your list increases ten fold. And you won't allow yourself to settle with any man who cannot and will not give you what your heart desires in a romantic relationship.

lurksome

Diamond Hands Playlist Curator & DJ
Reaction score
Reactions
21,034 234 48
Alleybux

DEAD to the bed.

Snowflower, I always thought you were working for her based on how hard you go in these threads but now that just confirmed it all.

Also, you made the scrolling on this first thread insufferable. You should remove a lot of the quotes. People can go back to the first thread and re read.

re bolded: This does seem more like a "Master List" thread than a continuation, doesn't it?

In any case, we should get a mod to close the other thread, and sticky this one.

moneee

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
432 3
Alleybux
Hey Ladies!! I've been following the previous forum for a while and I finally decided to speak and seek help on my current situation!! Well me and my (ex) boyfriend now are currently taking a "break" because he thinks I need to be more independent and to get both of our stuff together. It's really hard taking this break because we live together. Anyway I've been trying out the PW technique and Make Him Burn and I felt as though it was working at first, he seems to be more interactive and wanting to touch me and be around me more, but then last week he said that we shouldn't "do this anymore" because he's not sure about things and he thinks I'm talking to another person even though he's the one out there doing that. That really broke my heart and I've been in a funk lately. I've been trying to be more positive around him but I end up getting mad and starting arguments. Am I doing something in the technique wrong or is there any pointers? I feel like I'm losing his interest more and more but I've been doing the technique everyday, it's just kind of frustrating and I'm not sure what to do anymore...

AthenaDevereaux

y’all sound dumb referring to dick as “dack”
Reaction score
Reactions
9,023 308 204
Alleybux
Hey Ladies!! I've been following the previous forum for a while and I finally decided to speak and seek help on my current situation!! Well me and my (ex) boyfriend now are currently taking a "break" because he thinks I need to be more independent and to get both of our stuff together. It's really hard taking this break because we live together. Anyway I've been trying out the PW technique and Make Him Burn and I felt as though it was working at first, he seems to be more interactive and wanting to touch me and be around me more, but then last week he said that we shouldn't "do this anymore" because he's not sure about things and he thinks I'm talking to another person even though he's the one out there doing that. That really broke my heart and I've been in a funk lately. I've been trying to be more positive around him but I end up getting mad and starting arguments. Am I doing something in the technique wrong or is there any pointers? I feel like I'm losing his interest more and more but I've been doing the technique everyday, it's just kind of frustrating and I'm not sure what to do anymore...

It sounds like your guy may be putting up some resistance. He's acting funny because he's trying to get his head together about what to do. He's confused because you're all in his head. Keep doing the techniques and limit your contact or go no contact and only use the technique to talk to him. You may also try cutting the cord to get some of your power back. And let it go. When you don't think about him the faster it works!

Imagine him telling you he wants to get back with you or that there is no other woman for him.

You can have him say stuff like:

- Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.
- I love the way you look at me.
- You always look so beautiful.
- I can’t live without you, I need you.
- You fulfil, satisfy and complete me.
- I want to wake up next to you every morning.
- I want to spend my life with you.
- You give the best BJ’s and have the most amazing body.
- I can only get hard/wet for you.
- You are my true love.
- I am madly in love with you.
- I am crazy about you.
- I am so attracted to your mind.
- You have the most loyal heart.
- I love how loyal and sweet you are.
- You make me feel so confident and amazing.
- You are my baby girl.
- I want you and only you, forever.
- You are mine forever, no one will ever be able to take you away from me.
- I love when you bake for me.
- You have the sweetest smile.
- You are so beautiful and give me so many butterflies.
- I only have eyes for you.
- I want you to be mine forever.
- I love when you kiss me.
- I love your hugs.
- You make me feel whole and at home.
- You have the most beautiful eyes.
- You are the only one I want for the rest of my life.
- I will always love you.
- You are always on my mind no matter what.
- I want to go on more dates with you.
- I love you more than anyone I’ve ever met.
- You are my angel sent to me.
- I love how naughty you are with me.
- I love how you’re a lady in the streets but a bad girl only for me.
- I love how smart and intelligent you are.
- I have always known you were the one.
- I’ve been crazy about you since the day we met.
- I don't like being apart from you.
- I want to marry you and have a family.
- I love your ______ (fill in the blank - Thank you, Indigo!)

Link: http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=19068#p19068

Sent from my iPhone using Lipstick Alley mobile app powered by Tapatalk

moneee

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
432 3
Alleybux
It sounds like your guy may be putting up some resistance. He's acting funny because he's trying to get his head together about what to do. He's confused because you're all in his head. Keep doing the techniques and limit your contact or go no contact and only use the technique to talk to him. You may also try cutting the cord to get some of your power back. And let it go. When you don't think about him the faster it works!

Imagine him telling you he wants to get back with you or that there is no other woman for him.

You can have him say stuff like:

- Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.
- I love the way you look at me.
- You always look so beautiful.
- I can’t live without you, I need you.
- You fulfil, satisfy and complete me.
- I want to wake up next to you every morning.
- I want to spend my life with you.
- You give the best BJ’s and have the most amazing body.
- I can only get hard/wet for you.
- You are my true love.
- I am madly in love with you.
- I am crazy about you.
- I am so attracted to your mind.
- You have the most loyal heart.
- I love how loyal and sweet you are.
- You make me feel so confident and amazing.
- You are my baby girl.
- I want you and only you, forever.
- You are mine forever, no one will ever be able to take you away from me.
- I love when you bake for me.
- You have the sweetest smile.
- You are so beautiful and give me so many butterflies.
- I only have eyes for you.
- I want you to be mine forever.
- I love when you kiss me.
- I love your hugs.
- You make me feel whole and at home.
- You have the most beautiful eyes.
- You are the only one I want for the rest of my life.
- I will always love you.
- You are always on my mind no matter what.
- I want to go on more dates with you.
- I love you more than anyone I’ve ever met.
- You are my angel sent to me.
- I love how naughty you are with me.
- I love how you’re a lady in the streets but a bad girl only for me.
- I love how smart and intelligent you are.
- I have always known you were the one.
- I’ve been crazy about you since the day we met.
- I don't like being apart from you.
- I want to marry you and have a family.
- I love your ______ (fill in the blank - Thank you, Indigo!)

Link: http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=19068#p19068

I've never thought of it that way!! He did tell me exactly that he "doesn't want to think about this anymore" talking about that relationship and I took it as he doesn't want it anymore. It is kind of hard to cut the cord and have no contact because we do live together but I am going to keep doing my affirmations! Thanks!

AthenaDevereaux

y’all sound dumb referring to dick as “dack”
Reaction score
Reactions
9,023 308 204
Alleybux
I've never thought of it that way!! He did tell me exactly that he "doesn't want to think about this anymore" talking about that relationship and I took it as he doesn't want it anymore. It is kind of hard to cut the cord and have no contact because we do live together but I am going to keep doing my affirmations! Thanks!

You're welcome girl!! Best of luck to you [emoji8].

Nulli

Gold.
Reaction score
Reactions
87,651 1,806 867
Alleybux
LADIES!!! Omg- Don't give up, my man came back! Saying things I manifested him saying (not word for word but similar).

My heart could burst right now. I'll update with more detail tomorrow when I get a chance. We started talking around dawn and I'm tired.

FrenchCocoa

Granny Lipstick
Reaction score
Reactions
32,158 1,058 435
Alleybux

Why not just take the time and heal yourself? A break is a breakup. But don't despair, break ups aren't the end of the world. I would recommend staying the hell away from him, do what you have to do to keep distance. Build your energy back up.

When you visualize make sure you are in the mood to do so. Be committed to it. You cannot see yourself in these visualizations, it shouldn't look like a movie. See through your eyes. Before visualizing you should be relaxed and ready to tap into your unconscious. You have to include all senses, see,feel,smell, hear, touch. Take your focus off the focus.

liltutetute

Thebest
Reaction score
Reactions
53,630 8,384 4,710
Alleybux
I have this book and I've tried it before and it's worked to an extent but everyone seems to be using it on an ex while as I'm using it on a man I've hung around.

we haven't even gone on a date and there's a mutual attraction there but he's not expressed much of anything. He's dating a lot of other women and I barely know him and he barely knows me. Is it still possible to work? I fear he may be in the early stages of ghostin me after I told him we need to go on an actual date. I'm just not sure what to do

SashaSlays

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
160,892 2,669 2,857
Alleybux
So can I use this method to curse a mothersucka I'm no longer in contact with? Any tips would be helpful. Don't want him dead. Just....broken.

giphy.gif

Im serious BTW. Someone mentioned magick...point me to dem spells

Soleil Cite

Reaction score
Reactions
59,828 2,954 2,151
Alleybux
I reported all those posts on the first page. That's absolutely RIDICULOUS!

Snowflower, get it together.

I have this book and I've tried it before and it's worked to an extent but everyone seems to be using it on an ex while as I'm using it on a man I've hung around.

we haven't even gone on a date and there's a mutual attraction there but he's not expressed much of anything. He's dating a lot of other women and I barely know him and he barely knows me. Is it still possible to work? I fear he may be in the early stages of ghostin me after I told him we need to go on an actual date. I'm just not sure what to do
I too only use it on men who I'm currently seeing. I've had success with this method; I'd say it works 8/10 times

Dimplezz

$$Priceless$$
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
11,067 140 72
Alleybux
I used the book and the meditation cd's on my ex and it took 9 months to work and when he came back he said all the things I imagined him to say.... He was my ex but now we are back together... Excellent book and cds.... I did the techniques listed in the book for a couple of months and to be honest after that I just let it go and lived my life all while knowing that we would reunite one day... My advice would be to stay focused and don't stress if you don't see results in a few days, weeks or a few months, don't think it is not working... My boyfriend is a hard head so I knew it would take time to get him moving... Good luck...

Soleil Cite

Reaction score
Reactions
59,828 2,954 2,151
Alleybux
I used the book and the meditation cd's on my ex and it took 9 months to work and when he came back he said all the things I imagined him to say.... He was my ex but now we are back together... Excellent book and cds.... I did the techniques listed in the book for a couple of months and to be honest after that I just let it go and lived my life all while knowing that we would reunite one day... My advice would be to stay focused and don't stress if you don't see results in a few days, weeks or a few months, don't think it is not working... My boyfriend is a hard head so I knew it would take time to get him moving... Good luck...
Can you do something about her clogging the first page and turning it into her own personal archive?

Swan

Secular Woman
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
399,968 5,387 939
Alleybux
I had a dream I tried PW on Mahershala Ali :glee:
But I woke up before I could find out if it worked or not :e4_25:

Dimplezz

$$Priceless$$
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
11,067 140 72
Alleybux
Unfortunately I don't moderate this Forum so I can not edit her post... send a message to the Moderators of this Forum or a Global Mod.

Can you do something about her clogging the first page and turning it into her own personal archive?

Skinnie Minnie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,963 445 22
Alleybux

Thank you so much for posting this. I've only done the technique on off since December so I know it's going to take a little bit more time for my ex to come back. I wouldn't want it to be a quick fix because we do need to work on ourselves. So I will make sure to continue following your advice as well as the other fonts who have been helpful in the last thread. I know we will be back together, better than ever [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs.Dicaprio

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,278 435 176
Alleybux
Okay ladies yesterday morning I clicked on the tinder app, and the first dude that popped up had the same name and was the same age as my target! How scary is that :douga25:

Dimplezz

$$Priceless$$
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
11,067 140 72
Alleybux
When I tell you it is sooooo much better this time around... I mean it... WE are 30 days in so far...I envisioned it to be better as well, I envisioned how our relationship would be and it is unfolding as I type this... I did a manifesting journal back summer 2016 a couple months after the break up and in the journal I wrote out our trip to make it read like it was currently happening .... And guess what........we are going on that same trip I wrote about in my journal this Sunday for 6 days lol... and it was his idea... this stuff really works, along with keeping a positive outlook and surrounding yourself in pure love... Keep it up... I am sure all will be well!

Thank you so much for posting this. I've only done the technique on off since December so I know it's going to take a little bit more time for my ex to come back. I wouldn't want it to be a quick fix because we do need to work on ourselves. So I will make sure to continue following your advice as well as the other fonts who have been helpful in the last thread. I know we will be back together, better than ever [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs Jason Momoa

My husband is so sexy
Reaction score
Reactions
20,398 101 37
Alleybux

DEAD to the bed.

Where can one find the PDFs?

And girl... I'm on my iPad. Why did I feel like I was scrolling for like 10 minutes straight? The posts need to be deleted, especially if they're ALL in the 1st thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SweetIslandGirl

Trini Angel
Reaction score
Reactions
12,681 326 277
Alleybux
When I tell you it is sooooo much better this time around... I mean it... WE are 30 days in so far...I envisioned it to be better as well, I envisioned how our relationship would be and it is unfolding as I type this... I did a manifesting journal back summer 2016 a couple months after the break up and in the journal I wrote out our trip to make it read like it was currently happening .... And guess what........we are going on that same trip I wrote about in my journal this Sunday for 6 days lol... and it was his idea... this stuff really works, along with keeping a positive outlook and surrounding yourself in pure love... Keep it up... I am sure all will be well!

Keep us posted on your progress.

Also...

Can you share some more of your tips as well? I have a journal and I was thinking I should start writing in it.

Dimplezz

$$Priceless$$
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
11,067 140 72
Alleybux
The most important thing to remember is to be in a state of pure LOVE as you meditate and write in your journal....this will put you on the frequency to manifest your desires. Also if you are feeling in a funk all negative, do not write in your journal, do some meditation techniques to bring you back to a happy space.....always envision things happening in the NOW with mediating and journaling....Never think or worry about how, when etc...just know its done and live your life....hope this helps

Keep us posted on your progress.

Also...

Can you share some more of your tips as well? I have a journal and I was thinking I should start writing in it.

Nulli

Gold.
Reaction score
Reactions
87,651 1,806 867
Alleybux
Update: I was going to go back to the first thread and make a note of my posts & the timeline, but that thread is huge.

Early spring, I break it off with my ex for not following through with his promises and doing better communicating. We are long distance, so to me that's non-negotiable. We've known each other for years as friends, and only a short time actually dating.

Sometime in the summer, I come across the thread and decide to manifest him back into my life. I can't lie, I went back and forth on if I should. Some fonts were wondering why so many women wanted exes back, when they should be looking forward to other possibilities. I felt that way at times also. But I couldn't let the thought of him go completely. Plus he wasn't a bad guy who did anything wrong, so I felt that he was worth another chance.

I began doing nightly manifestations after buying Lanie's book. I believe I kept at it for maybe 2 months. I got brief contact from him, but not what I wanted. When I sat down and did some self awareness, I figured I should focus on me and not him. I wanted to be in a better place with my self love before trying to get him back. A part of me hoped I would lose the desire to even want him back.

I did write a love letter to him, as if he was in my life. I slept with it in my pillow. Whenever I felt good about it, I would do some manifesting, but it wasn't frequent nor was it regular. I just wanted what 'should' happen- to happen.

A few days ago, he reached out to me. We got down to what went wrong, and we discovered there was a massive miscommunication that prompted us not to speak to each other. In addition to that, he laid it all out- how he felt about me. What he wanted for our future. If you know men, that's huge- when they discuss solid future plans. So we are back on track and are both relieved to be on speaking terms.

I'm happy I can add to the list of women on here who have found success with this. I will include manifesting in other aspects of my life.

Soleil Cite

Reaction score
Reactions
59,828 2,954 2,151
Alleybux
Where can one find the PDFs?

And girl... I'm on my iPad. Why did I feel like I was scrolling for like 10 minutes straight? The posts need to be deleted, especially if they're ALL in the 1st thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'd have to email you.

Max SanSouci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,663 351 121
Alleybux

DEAD to the bed.

Pass right along over here :sneakiness:

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom