Quantcast

Lanie Stevens' Books; P*ssy Whip And How To Make Him Burn With Desire Only For You Part 2.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,448 459
Alleybux
I visit the New Age forum often. Is this where the thread has been hiding all along lol? I will take a look and if it is not there I might ask the admin or...just move on completely.

ETA: Now that I think about it that forum was probably where I read it in the first place. That was the only forum I used to visit when I started coming to this site regularly a few years ago. I have not searched that forum yet though.

Are yall referring to this original Lanie thread?

The link is from the first page. It’s not accessible now.

Well that saved me from searching the other forum then lol. If it is not accessible to most everyone then it must be an admin issue. Too bad it's "gone poof" because it really had some good gems in it but I am not saying this thread doesn't.

Well that saved me from searching the other forum then lol. If it is not accessible to most everyone then it must be an admin issue. Too bad it's "gone poof" because it really had some good gems in it but I am not saying this thread doesn't.

Here it is. Book: Pu**y Whip For Women's Eyes Only

dojakitty91

Scissoring with SZA ✂️
Reaction score
Reactions
7,870 398 200
Alleybux
Hi ladies! I've started using PW and BWD for my POI. It's been about 3 nights of consistency. We dated before, I manifested him and then the breakup but I see my mistake and am calling him back into my life. I'll keep you all posted! I used this before and it definitely works. I'm currently using the guided meditations

mesmeriz

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
7 2 2
Alleybux
My ex dumped me a year ago, and it was one of the intense breakups I’ve experienced. Her technique didn’t work for me in him coming back to me. Personally I’ve noticed the technique works if the breakup is fresh, I have not seen success stories where one was able to get their ex back after two years or more.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,448 459
Alleybux
My ex dumped me a year ago, and it was one of the intense breakups I’ve experienced. Her technique didn’t work for me in him coming back to me. Personally I’ve noticed the technique works if the breakup is fresh, I have not seen success stories where one was able to get their ex back after two years or more.

I have seen examples of the ones you are looking for.

Lumin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
445 49 62
Alleybux
Are yall referring to this original Lanie thread?

The link is from the first page. It’s not accessible now.
LSA changed all the URLs so you have to change "showthread.php" to "threads" and take the thread number "983955" and place it to the back of the thread name ".983955":

Any older topics that use the old format will result in the Page Not Found message unless it was deleted by the mods and currently clicking the old links won't redirect you to the updated URL.

This message will self-destruct in 24 hours.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,448 459
Alleybux
And they are verifiable? I read the posts in the old thread, majority are breakups with the 6 month period.

Again you are spreading more lies. Is that your purpose for coming here? There are so many testimonials here on LSA, Reddit, on Lanie's forum, on her Amazon's books and people who contact her privately. If you believe all of this is nothing but lies, then you don't need to be. No need to come here just to stir up trouble.

mesmeriz

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
7 2 2
Alleybux
Again you are spreading more lies. Is that your purpose for coming here? There are so many testimonials here on LSA, Reddit, on Lanie's forum, on her Amazon's books and people who contact her privately. If you believe all of this is nothing but lies, then you don't need to be. No need to come here just to stir up trouble.
It’s not my intention to cause any trouble - just not sure what why I have not been successful in the entirety of a year of manifesting him back.

georginaclios

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,667 284 34
Alleybux
It’s not my intention to cause any trouble - just not sure what why I have not been successful in the entirety of a year of manifesting him back.
Maybe you haven’t been successful because he’s not meant for you and the universe is trying to get you to see that

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,448 459
Alleybux

So instead of looking inwards for your answer, you prefer to come and bash Lanie and call all the testimonials fake and not long lasting? Gotcha.

scintillate

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,883 1,301 497
Alleybux
I have some really amazing updates I want to share later when I have time but I just wanted to drop a quick tip.

For those of you that stalk your POI on social media I just want to tell you that there’s a term called “lust for results”
And it slows down your manifestations.

If you’re anxious, emotional, obsessing, irrational, moody, and always ruminating on the work or the people or things it’s working on, you’re sick with lust for results. You need to stop that because it slows manifestation or can kill it entirely.

It’s obsessive anxiety and you’re making it take longer to happen

scintillate

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,883 1,301 497
Alleybux
Also amount of time doesn’t matter. Time, space, distance none of it.

I also don’t believe in the whole “maybe it’s not meant for you to have” only you can determine if that’s true. We can actually have whatever we want.

I think people say that to make themselves feel better about the thing that didn’t get.

If you want it you can have it.

Or else why would you have ever desired it to begin with

Last edited:

scintillate

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,883 1,301 497
Alleybux
Also, whatever if it you’re trying to manifest don’t discuss it with anyone that’s something I had to learn the hard way. Even people you think will be happy for you. They will muddy the energy with their own thoughts and feelings and it can mess up the manifestion.

Just like with spell work never discuss it.

I have a feeling a lot of you that are struggling is because you’re sharing with friends and family and sadly not everyone will be happy for you or supportive so keep it to yourself and just let them see you with the thing you worked for

scintillate

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,883 1,301 497
Alleybux
I’m going to comment more after I finish re reading the thread I’m enjoying back thru the content I actually did try this back in 2016-2017 when the original was made and my results were so so due to some of the mistakes I posted already.

But to you specifically it doesn’t matter if its been 2 years and I know LANIE says things like looks don’t matter etc but I suggest you stop worrying about how long its been and start focusing on you. Level up in all areas looks friends hobbies career not only will you feel better and have a higher vibe when he does come back he will be coming back to a new person and situation.

A lot of times yall want the man back and he comes back to all the stuff you broke up over the first time.

So use this time to work on becoming an upgraded version of yourself so you can keep the thing you’re asking for.

BlueDazzle

Sparkle & Glow
Reaction score
Reactions
32,265 1,678 18
Alleybux
I’m going to comment more after I finish re reading the thread I’m enjoying back thru the content I actually did try this back in 2016-2017 when the original was made and my results were so so due to some of the mistakes I posted already.

But to you specifically it doesn’t matter if its been 2 years and I know LANIE says things like looks don’t matter etc but I suggest you stop worrying about how long its been and start focusing on you. Level up in all areas looks friends hobbies career not only will you feel better and have a higher vibe when he does come back he will be coming back to a new person and situation.

A lot of times yall want the man back and he comes back to all the stuff you broke up over the first time.

So use this time to work on becoming an upgraded version of yourself so you can keep the thing you’re asking for.
Totally agree with everything you posted!!! :heart:

Also, just because you don't "see" anything happening doesn't mean there is no movement or progress being made behind the scenes. But if you are constantly wavering between "I want him" and "This doesn't work" then it's no surprise you haven't manifested him back yet.

Trust that your thoughts and beliefs are influencing the situation in the best and fastest way possible. Your only job is to keep affirming until it shows up.

scintillate

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,883 1,301 497
Alleybux
Totally agree with everything you posted!!! :heart:

Also, just because you don't "see" anything happening doesn't mean there is no movement or progress being made behind the scenes. But if you are constantly wavering between "I want him" and "This doesn't work" then it's no surprise you haven't manifested him back yet.

Trust that your thoughts and beliefs are influencing the situation in the best and fastest way possible. Your only job is to keep affirming until it shows up.
Also I want to add men aren’t like us.

They fall in love in the space, the distance, the silence, the missing you. They go off into their man cave.

This is a good thing. Let them do it. And don’t chase them.

And don’t reach out to force a response and then feel rejected if it’s kind of dry.

Also if they do call and text a few days and then disappear LET THEM. That’s the space I’m talking about.

Let it happen.

Just know energetically you’re in control which is honestly way more powerful.

When a man takes space use it as time to focus on YOU!!

This is never not working so let it do its thing ❤️

Reaction score
Reactions
6,325 287 57
Alleybux
I have some really amazing updates I want to share later when I have time but I just wanted to drop a quick tip.

For those of you that stalk your POI on social media I just want to tell you that there’s a term called “lust for results”
And it slows down your manifestations.

If you’re anxious, emotional, obsessing, irrational, moody, and always ruminating on the work or the people or things it’s working on, you’re sick with lust for results. You need to stop that because it slows manifestation or can kill it entirely.

It’s obsessive anxiety and you’re making it take longer to happen
Needed to hear this! Thanks!!!

opiumbaby

Reaction score
Reactions
10,155 529 58
Alleybux
does anyone else receive emails from lanie? she sent one asking for prayers, she isn't doing well

"I wanted to take a moment to share a personal update with you. Recently, I've been navigating some health challenges that require a bit of extra strength, positivity and prayers. I have witnessed miracles using prayer and healing thoughts for others and now I am forced to ask for myself.

As part of our close-knit community, your support has always been invaluable to me. That's why I'm reaching out to ask for your prayers and positive thoughts during this time. I firmly believe in the incredible power of prayer, and I know that with your collective well-wishes I can overcome any obstacle.

Praying is as simple as visualizing the person (my photo) and surrounding them with white light, love, positive thoughts or simply affirming that the person is in perfect health.

Your continued support means the world to me, and I'm truly grateful for each and every one of you. Much love and light to you all!
❤️
❤️
❤️
"

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,448 459
Alleybux
Lanie Stevens is asking for your prayers. Below is an e-mail from her.

Someone posted it above.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom