Quantcast

Larry D. Reid Live Show Topic (s) Discussion

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
William was connected first. I don't actually know how Larry got connected with Jordan. One day he was talking about how they invented him to report on the college of prophets and somehow during that meeting he and Jordan connected.
That's more than likely what William is not happy about. Jordan had him at one of his conferences a few years ago. So he is probably feeling some type of way that he is not part of this and or doesn't have access.

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
Larry really believes everyone in patreon is his friend/member. Those people are paying for tea. He posted about Bill Cosby being released and said that the court papers that told why Cosby was being released were in his patreon. You could've just googled, searched facebook or Twitter and saw why he was released. He did it that way because he knew most people wouldn't read why he was actually released and that the post would blow up. It worked. Most people didn't read, the post blew up and he came and did a live video a few hours later. Those videos of that guy from the walls group were in his patreon, but I saw them on Twitter. Most of the stuff in his patreon is stuff you can search the internet and find. When he first started his patreon William was on Larry's fb page telling people if they wanted to see the videos (can't remember of who they were of) go to his fb page. Those fools might as well just be giving Larry free money.
That's why I believe William would win in a showdown because Larry's info tends to be watered down or accessible by searching online of social media. And i'm sure this is pretty much what the conference will be. They talking about investing etc. That's information that can be learned without having to pay $4600. And why such a weird number? I just wanna know how many people registered for it. How many people are paying Larry monthly for the patreon account?

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,805 11,972 10,199
Alleybux
I never got into him. I tried listening once but couldnt do it. I was more into Sir William. How did Larry dethrone Sir William?
Look at granny! Larry is annoying, unrefined, effeminate but he is an annoying, unrefined, effeminate MAN.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,263 4,956 438
Alleybux
William being real messy on his FB page calling Larry out and everything. :disdain

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
I watched that show and during its run Jordan was on the word network and Run was in the commercial for his program. Jordan still had dreads then and was on the very first episode and then he was at the hospital when they had announced to the kids that the baby had passed away. I didn't know much about Jordan back then, but looking back I'm surprised Run hooked up with him.
It could have been for spiritual purposes. Run and his wife talked about God almost on every episode. Run is an OG from the days of hip hop so for him to be saved is a good thing. He can be a light to others who are in the business but strung out, hoeing, drugging and letting their vices get the best of them. Ever heard the saying, God moves in mysterious ways. Shoot I'm even closer to God now on Sundays. Monday through Saturday I don't know what happens to me. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
@Scripter and @MissJada ya need to do a podcast and call it chossip which stands for church and gossip. teeee heeeeee just kiding. You're both doing what Larry and William do but with no malice or bad intent. You want to get the truth out. Tell the truth and shame the devil.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
Does anyone know why Larry hasn't been doing his actual show? He'll go live every now and then, but he hasn't actually done a Monday night show in his studio in awhile. And truth be told the shows he has done over the past year weren't good.
I noticed that too. He has calmed down a lot and don't share as much as he use to about church folk's business. There has to be a reason. It's been said that there might be an investigation on him because of xesual misconduct allegations. I don't know how much weight it has but his show has changed. Larry making some big coins just like Kevin Samuels. Youtube pays if you have the subscribers and Patreon can get you a good bag depending on the number of subscribers.

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
@Scripter and @MissJada ya need to do a podcast and call it chossip which stands for church and gossip. teeee heeeeee just kiding. You're both doing what Larry and William do but with no malice or bad intent. You want to get the truth out. Tell the truth and shame the devil.
I dont know enough tea on these folks. Only reason I know bishop jordan tea is because I was at his church in the 90s. Other than that I have very little. But thanks for the compliment

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
I noticed that too. He has calmed down a lot and don't share as much as he use to about church folk's business. There has to be a reason. It's been said that there might be an investigation on him because of xesual misconduct allegations. I don't know how much weight it has but his show has changed. Larry making some big coins just like Kevin Samuels. Youtube pays if you have the subscribers and Patreon can get you a good bag depending on the number of subscribers.
Probably an investigation into his former church; if what the accuser said to Darryl Moore was true the entire church knew about Larry and helped cover it up. Darryl said from the first time he started reporting on Larry, that Larry can't have a non profit in NC anymore but he never really said why. He did say they had some funny business going on with the board. He said Larry and crew would just start over with new churches or new non profits and would switch out who sat in what position on the board when they got in trouble. Darryl also said that Larry a had a school that Kendall was in charge of; and for some reason it got shutdown too. I dont know how non profit laws work, but it would seem that your non profit status was revoked in one state you wouldn't be able to start another in a different state.

Larry knew he had to get his subscriber numbers up because the production company (that shot his pilot in 2019) wouldn't work with him until he did. And youtube took ads off of some of his videos at the beginning of the pandemic. And I've seen gamers say that their videos that have cussing in them don't get ads either. Larry probably hurt his own money because he allows his callers to cuss and because his fake cuss words sound too much like the real thing. And because a lot of what his says isn't true, half truths or unverifiable. And in reality his subscriber numbers still aren't high enough. Youtubers that get sponsorships (outside of ads) have subscriber numbers in the millions. He told someone who came for him in the comments, to get use to seeing him everywhere (this was either last year or 2019) because in the next two years he'd be all over the place. He probably shouldn't have said that. LOL!

Last edited:

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,263 4,956 438
Alleybux
What he say?
He's posting old pictures of himself with Bernard Jordan, Manasseh Jordan, somebody named Kevin Lemons. He's being shady basically saying he can't believe these people would attend an event hosted by a child molester.
Screenshot_20210718-130710_Facebook.jpg

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Were the tickets really $4,600? That's a lot of people there for that price. The conference was called reformation. Dude is trying to, if he isn't already running a cult. When I first saw this photo it looked like they were doing a hail to Hitler.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-204646_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-204646_Facebook.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 66

cooljones45

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,358 165 23
Alleybux
Some of y’all faves in the comments sending congrats - the tide changes when big money and stages present themselves

Attachments

• F18191D0-4A30-4F54-820D-2B05E318F2D1.jpeg
    F18191D0-4A30-4F54-820D-2B05E318F2D1.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 45

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Some of y’all faves in the comments sending congrats - the tide changes when big money and stages present themselves
This is sick and not in a good way but then again everyone had Eddie Long back he won’t be any different

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
To be honest gospel artist are deprived and thirsty for attention all bad

NoLies

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,345 2,059 1,723
Alleybux
Given what was shared about John P Kee in the gospel tea thread, not surprised to see him drawn to Larry. Larry will attract other abusers and abuse victims.

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
Were the tickets really $4,600? That's a lot of people there for that price. The conference was called reformation. Dude is trying to, if he isn't already running a cult. When I first saw this photo it looked like they were doing a hail to Hitler.
Hard to believe they were really that amount. But they prolly shelled out a few hundred for registration. Then a few more hundred for offerings, merchandise, and prophecy. That was the jordan formula. Not sure if it has changed.

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
Jordan used to do conferences back in the day that would draw people. They came mostly for the prophetic word they were hoping to get and or purchase. I knew the church accountant and others that worked in the office. Those conferences were paid for before they actually took place. How? Registration fees. Anything made during the conference was pure profit. At this juncture, jordan is not that big if a draw on his own merit. Larry is the face of the conference. But guaranteed, jordan is the brain behind it.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Given what was shared about John P Kee in the gospel tea thread, not surprised to see him drawn to Larry. Larry will attract other abusers and abuse victims.
I can't stand John P. Kee. His attitude sucks and almost every time I see him he's dressed like a bum. He's probably only kissing Larry's behind because Larry praised his weight loss. None of these pastors/gospel artist are loyal to each other. Larry for over a year publicly accused E. Dewey Smith and his church of covering up a rape, when Larry knew that was far from the truth. And it's public record that Larry lost the lawsuit against Smith and was also sued by the person he actually accused of the rape. And right before Larry started reporting on it he swore up and down that he loved E. Dewey. These fools really will connect with anything that's popular, as long as it's not their business he's putting in the street. I don't care how big their names are, none of them would stand in my churches I pastor again.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Jordan used to do conferences back in the day that would draw people. They came mostly for the prophetic word they were hoping to get and or purchase. I knew the church accountant and others that worked in the office. Those conferences were paid for before they actually took place. How? Registration fees. Anything made during the conference was pure profit. At this juncture, jordan is not that big if a draw on his own merit. Larry is the face of the conference. But guaranteed, jordan is the brain behind it.
To the bolded: I believe it! Larry isn't orginal and everything he does someone else did it first. I think Larry only started going the gossip route in order to gain a following. At first he said he'd never pastor again. Then it was if I did it will be different than before, and I would have services on Friday nights. Now it's I'm an online pastor, since the pandemic started. If Larry had the following he wanted he would've never stopped pastoring. Larry knows Jordan is using him, but he's just happy being connected. Larry said he went to Jordan's church and there were only a few (he said 2.5) people in it. As soon as Jordan gets what he wants or finds someone else to latch on to, Larry is going to try his hardest to spin it.

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
To the bolded: I believe it! Larry isn't orginal and everything he does someone else did it first. I think Larry only started going the gossip route in order to gain a following. At first he said he'd never pastor again. Then it was if I did it will be different than before, and I would have services on Friday nights. Now it's I'm an online pastor, since the pandemic started. If Larry had the following he wanted he would've never stopped pastoring. Larry knows Jordan is using him, but he's just happy being connected. Larry said he went to Jordan's church and there were only a few (he said 2.5) people in it. As soon as Jordan gets what he wants or finds someone else to latch on to, Larry is going to try his hardest to spin it.
No lies told! My God, the things I saw and the stories I could tell. All I will say is that if Sir William starts telling stuff he got from Manasseh, believe it!!! Someone said Jordan tried to get Benny Hinn to not invite Manasseh. Sounds kind of like what he did when he silenced his wife from prophesying back in the day. This happened before I got there. What's crazy is that Debra Jordan was moving in the prophetic before her husband was. But who's voice do u hear? I believe Manasseh is remaining silent about his ordeal with his father for the sake of his mother

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
No lies told! My God, the things I saw and the stories I could tell. All I will say is that if Sir William starts telling stuff he got from Manasseh, believe it!!! Someone said Jordan tried to get Benny Hinn to not invite Manasseh. Sounds kind of like what he did when he silenced his wife from prophesying back in the day. This happened before I got there. What's crazy is that Debra Jordan was moving in the prophetic before her husband was. But who's voice do u hear? I believe Manasseh is remaining silent about his ordeal with his father for the sake of his mother
On Run's house it was said that Jordan's wife was the pastor and Jordan was the bishop. Larry did say that Jordan and his wife would spend all day prophesying then come home and see which one of them had prophesied to more. That's weird. Even when they were doing the prophetic college, I never heard her name mentioned as one of the women involved. In 2018 Jordan said Manasseh has legal troubles and Jordan has had to go to court with him. And at the time the legal troubles were still ongoing so Jordan couldn't talk about them.

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
On Run's house it was said that Jordan's wife was the pastor and Jordan was the bishop. Larry did say that Jordan and his wife would spend all day prophesying then come home and see which one of them had prophesied to more. That's weird. Even when they were doing the prophetic college, I never heard her name mentioned as one of the women involved. In 2018 Jordan said Manasseh has legal troubles and Jordan has had to go to court with him. And at the time the legal troubles were still ongoing so Jordan couldn't talk about them.
Yeah she was the pastor of the church. But it was pretty much in name only. It was his church and she was the side kick wife for the most part. Not sure what's going on with current day Manasseh. I did read on one if these forums that he was having some issues with the robo-calls he was doing. From what I can gather, what he was doing or to the extreme that he was doing was illegal. And where did this info come from...wait for it...larry reid! How ironic that jordan now has him in his pocket!

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Yeah she was the pastor of the church. But it was pretty much in name only. It was his church and she was the side kick wife for the most part. Not sure what's going on with current day Manasseh. I did read on one if these forums that he was having some issues with the robo-calls he was doing. From what I can gather, what he was doing or to the extreme that he was doing was illegal. And where did this info come from...wait for it...larry reid! How ironic that jordan now has him in his pocket!
Larry sure did tell that somehow Manasseh got every phone number in the country and was doing robo calls. And after Jordan came on Larry never spoke on the robo calling again. Larry swears he doesn't bury stories, but as soon as Jordan steps in certain stories are never heard of again.

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
Larry sure did tell that somehow Manasseh got every phone number in the country and was doing robo calls. And after Jordan came on Larry never spoke on the robo calling again. Larry swears he doesn't bury stories, but as soon as Jordan steps in certain stories are never heard of again.
Bingo!!!

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
I just tweeted Sir William and asked him what went down at the Reform conference this past weekend. Yep, I'm being messy!

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
Well, we need to know...

I wonder if Larry will go live today to chat about "how great it was"
If he does, let me know. I don't follow him on any platform. I'm tryna get Sir William riled up! LOL...I know I ain't right!!!

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
He also buried that rape story that came out about Bishop Bloomer

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
He also buried that rape story that came out about Bishop Bloomer
Yep. When asked about the story Larry said it was being handled privately. I get Jimmy was problematic, but if Bloomer is a predator it needs to come out. And the way Larry protects Bloomer even when Bloomer is wrong is weird, because it doesn't seem like Bloomer fools with Larry like that. I'm guessing Jordan has everything to do with that. When Bloomer left the word network it was Larry that started the boycott and when the news tried to talk to Bloomer about it Bloomer declined to comment. Larry was lying about that too. Larry said the owner of the network drew black face, but what really happened was he scribbled out a face from a photo using black marker and sent the photo to Bloomer. It wasn't until an alleged salary dispute that Bloomer left and wanted to call the network and its owner racist. I'm guessing that salary dispute might have been true and Bloomer knew if he got involved with Larry's boycott no other network would touch him.

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
Yep. When asked about the story Larry said it was being handled privately. I get Jimmy was problematic, but if Bloomer is a predator it needs to come out. And the way Larry protects Bloomer even when Bloomer is wrong is weird, because it doesn't seem like Bloomer fools with Larry like that. I'm guessing Jordan has everything to do with that. When Bloomer left the word network it was Larry that started the boycott and when the news tried to talk to Bloomer about it Bloomer declined to comment. Larry was lying about that too. Larry said the owner of the network drew black face, but what really happened was he scribbled out a face from a photo using black marker and sent the photo to Bloomer. It wasn't until an alleged salary dispute that Bloomer left and wanted to call the network and its owner racist. I'm guessing that salary dispute might have been true and Bloomer knew if he got involved with Larry's boycott no other network would touch him.
Wooo!!! That's that peach tea you pouring!!!! I like!!!

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Holdup! Rape? When dis happen?
Larry was doing an interview with a pastor and they began talking about the prophetic college that Jordan and Bloomer started back in 2018. (At first it was Senegal and Bloomer's idea and some how Bloomer and Jordan broke off and started their own thing). In 2019 he was interviewing some pastor and when he opened up the lines this guy named Jimmy called in detailing how he was upset and offended at how Bloomer (he never said his name, just that he was light skin and on the flyer) was being praised and lifted when he had been preying on young men back in the 80s. He told how the pastor knew, but didn't do anything about it and kept allowing Bloomer to come back and preach. Right before he said Bloomer's name Kendall hung up on him, because you can't call names without proof. A few weeks later someone called in and asked what was going on with the situation and Larry said it was being handled privately. It wasn't until Andrea and Larry fell out thatJimmy started talking to King Jives and Darryl Moore that we finally got more of the story. Jimmy let it be known that Larry knew he was calling in that night because the pastor being interviewed by Larry told him so. Larry later admitted he knew but didn't know the whole story because he wanted his reactions to be real. Larry also admitted (him double talking) that his reactions sometimes aren't real and that he knew Iyanla and other people were calling in before they called into his show. Probably why you hear the same callers almost every show, but I digress. Jimmy recorded his calls with Larry and Jordan and gave them to Jives and Darryl Moore. After Darryl Moore started going off on Larry, Larry told everyone how Jimmy has a habit of sleeping with male preachers and then trying to expose them. He even posted a link to a thread on LSA about Jimmy. The recordings from Jimmy are where we heard Larry say he has accusers and tell how Shirley Caesar's church is known as the gay church. It was said Bloomer did eventually apologize to Jimmy but afterwards Jimmy started acting funny towards Darryl and Jives and everyone turned on Jimmy. People started to believe that Jimmy had been paid off or never really wanted his story told and was just trying to cause drama. In the tapes I heard, I never heard Bloomer or Jordan, only Larry.

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom