Quantcast

Latest Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart tea

puresoul

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,737 586 131
Alleybux
These are in LA. The Vancouver pap shared them to his page but mentioned it was one of his LA colleagues who took them. Just Jared has a bunch of them.
Oh, whoops! Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix it now!

Aetam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,213 499 151
Alleybux
Cole & Ari were spotted in Vancouver

May 29, 2021
43644383-0-image-a-101_1622436078377.jpg

43644387-0-image-a-99_1622436065499.jpg

43644385-0-image-a-100_1622436072486.jpg
They look a homely mess.

Last edited:

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
The look a homely mess.
I am never going to get over this woman wearing stockings and sandals. And his high water jeans. I know his fans will think these pics are cute, but looking at the full set, they only get worse. So awkward. And he's groping her in the street in such an unnatural position Half the time she is looking at her phone. Total clown.

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
Well we knew the hiatus would be messy. Now we have the perfectly dropped Charles and Cami Just Jared pics from the night before she flies to Atlanta. Joined by Cole, of course kissing his model in the background with buddies Nic Mercado, Mark Indelicato, Dillon, Gabe, Quinn Wilson, Justin Campbell, etc. present. Dylan hugging Babs' friend, I believe, after seemingly leaving Babs in Tulum (good for you, Babs. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Actually hope she drops him. Some fan sightings claimed they were fighting). Lili stays relaxing in her pool with gorgeous DuJour Mag pics dropped.

Buffythe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
391 16
Alleybux
Cole is so beyond embarrassing. The weight gain, the way he dresses in dirty clothes that don't fit, publicly groping his PR girlfriend for attention. And now here comes Cami with Part 2.

They're the struggle squad and won't be sh!t after RD.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Well we knew the hiatus would be messy. Now we have the perfectly dropped Charles and Cami Just Jared pics from the night before she flies to Atlanta. Joined by Cole, of course kissing his model in the background with buddies Nic Mercado, Mark Indelicato, Dillon, Gabe, Quinn Wilson, Justin Campbell, etc. present. Dylan hugging Babs' friend, I believe, after seemingly leaving Babs in Tulum (good for you, Babs. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Actually hope she drops him. Some fan sightings claimed they were fighting). Lili stays relaxing in her pool with gorgeous DuJour Mag pics dropped.
Cami cannot stay single for a day!! Right after she’s out of one relationship she’s literally into a next one chile. Those pictures on JJ looked so dirty and smelly

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Cole is so beyond embarrassing. The weight gain, the way he dresses in dirty clothes that don't fit, publicly groping his PR girlfriend for attention. And now here comes Cami with Part 2.

They're the struggle squad and won't be sh!t after RD.
Cole needs to seriously work out wtf is going on with him??? Where’s that person that said the weight gain was for Riverdale because THAT was a damn lie. He looks like he needs a shower and he’ll dump that Ari girl once she’s not allowed into Canada next time.

Aetam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,213 499 151
Alleybux
Cole needs to seriously work out wtf is going on with him??? Where’s that person that said the weight gain was for Riverdale because THAT was a damn lie. He looks like he needs a shower and he’ll dump that Ari girl once she’s not allowed into Canada next time.
I was one who said that that but I'm not above admitting I was wrong lol. When I read the description for where his character was going, the weight gain and change in appearance made sense so I assumed it was because of that, not because he's just spiraling.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
I was one who said that that but I'm not above admitting I was wrong lol. When I read the description for where his character was going, the weight gain and change in appearance made sense so I assumed it was because of that, not because he's just spiraling.
LMFAOOO he looks insane wtf is really going on with him nfs. He looks like he legit doesn’t shower anymore! And wtf did Lili see in him?? Ugh

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
Lili definitely got him in his most attractive years. But I also think he's a manipulative, toxic little sh!t that probably reeled Lili right in. Glad she closed the door on that finally and hasn't relented. That's a hard cycle to break.

As for the weight gain, I think a lot of his fans told themselves it was for Riverdale to make themselves feel better. Except he came back to film the final episodes of the show as a high school senior, still, so that theory never really made sense. And it seems like they basically wrote elements of time-jump Jughead as Cole so definitely worked in the show's favor to help hide how messy he looks.
LMFAOOO he looks insane wtf is really going on with him nfs. He looks like he legit doesn’t shower anymore! And wtf did Lili see in him?? Ugh

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Lili definitely got him in his most attractive years. But I also think he's a manipulative, toxic little sh!t that probably reeled Lili right in. Glad she closed the door on that finally and hasn't relented. That's a hard cycle to break.

As for the weight gain, I think a lot of his fans told themselves it was for Riverdale to make themselves feel better. Except he came back to film the final episodes of the show as a high school senior, still, so that theory never really made sense. And it seems like they basically wrote elements of time-jump Jughead as Cole so definitely worked in the show's favor to help hide how messy he looks.
I don’t think she had a choice in closing the door tbh because remember those E News articles that came out last year when she refused to say whether they were together or not and fans speculated he was with Kaia. One article said they always break up when they’re on hiatus but get back together when they’re on set and in Vancouver so that’ll be expected to happen again. Cole then confirmed they broke up right when Lili was doing interviews for Chemical Hearts trying to act all elusive about her private life and sh!t. She didn’t even know he was gonna make that post, it took her by complete surprise. He’s cheated on her a lot, continuously disrespected her and allegedly gave her an STD and stayed with him through all that bs so I doubt she wanted to officially end things.

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
I don’t think she had a choice in closing the door tbh because remember those E News articles that came out last year when she refused to say whether they were together or not and fans speculated he was with Kaia. One article said they always break up when they’re on hiatus but get back together when they’re on set and in Vancouver so that’ll be expected to happen again. Cole then confirmed they broke up right when Lili was doing interviews for Chemical Hearts trying to act all elusive about her private life and sh!t. She didn’t even know he was gonna make that post, it took her by complete surprise. He’s cheated on her a lot, continuously disrespected her and allegedly gave her an STD and stayed with him through all that bs so I doubt she wanted to officially end things.
I see it a little differently. I found his breakup post reactionary and unexpected by her, sure, bit it was gaslighty as hell, and who puts a timeline in there? Especially for Mr. Privacy. He clearly got nervous after her interview that made it seem like he was a cheater (which we all know he was), and after the Kaia fiasco, he made that post to clear his name. I do think they were having issues since Dec/Jan 2020 (think a fan even tweeted their cousin in Mexico on the NY trip saw them at a restaurant where they were arguing and Lili walked off), and they were trying to work it out. So covid hits, and he dipped back to LA before her. Maybe they had already decided to take a break or end it, or maybe it was still up in the air, but seems like when she deleted all of their photos, she took the first step to closing the door. I definitely think she was struggling hard, but by mid summer and the interviews for CH, she seemed firmly decided she wasn't continuing the cycle. I think the wishy washy response after the initial interview went viral was more her being told to walk it back a bit because they still have to film together and play nice. Plus, the interviewer did have some misleading content in there to get the heartbreak angle. After seeing it all play out (Lili's interviews that forced some discussion of dating/heartbreak due to the nature of the film, and her reactions all summer, liking posts about mental abuse and gaslighting and whatnot; Cole's messiness and flings all summer), I honestly thought his camp might have planted the "oh, they'll be back together once filming starts" story. I think he just thought he could fµck around, and per their usual toxic cycle, he figured she still cared about him enough to take him back. But you could tell in all of her CH interviews that she was way over his sh!t, had been through extensive therapy, and was all about focusing on herself by then. No one knew how long the pandemic was going to last. It gave her enough time, surrounded by her real friends and in her own space to get perspective, cut him out entirely, work through the dark sh!t, and with therapy, recognize her worth.

Also, just look at them. Lili went back to film seeming way more mellow, lost her pandemic weight gain quickly, has looked great, and is keeping quiet and her personal life on the down low. Cole, since before even getting back to Van, started on the decline. He went through like three friend groups, he's had at least three somewhat messy (to the fans paying attention) "relationships," and despite going to film a role where he needs to convince us he is a college kid, he seemingly hasn't done sh!t to get in shape or get his act together. It absolutely looks like she fed his ego/narcissism/toxic nurterer needs, whatever you want to define it as, and since she slammed the door shut, he seems to have only become worse. He probably has never had a woman tell him no before.

Last edited:

Buffythe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
391 16
Alleybux
I think that's exactly what happened. And why Cole is now a walking disaster.

plaidparty

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I agree this is exactly what I think happened.
Does anyone know who he cheated on her with? Seems to me like multiple times throughout the relationship.

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
Tumblr_l_1775947420346315.jpg
Tumblr_l_1775931326110910.jpg

More keep coming, and they just get worse. He's so awkward. He looks more into his friend Quinn than Ari. Ari is clinging for life. He basically looks at the pap, again. He did not drain the gullet before heading to Atlanta.
Tumblr_l_1775943186209904.jpg

Buffythe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
391 16
Alleybux
Lili just announced her production company has a first look deal with Amazon Studios to develop TV and film. And Cole is out drinking and drugging and doing a stupid YA movie about a girl's boyfriend on Mars.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
I see it a little differently. I found his breakup post reactionary and unexpected by her, sure, bit it was gaslighty as hell, and who puts a timeline in there? Especially for Mr. Privacy. He clearly got nervous after her interview that made it seem like he was a cheater (which we all know he was), and after the Kaia fiasco, he made that post to clear his name. I do think they were having issues since Dec/Jan 2020 (think a fan even tweeted their cousin in Mexico on the NY trip saw them at a restaurant where they were arguing and Lili walked off), and they were trying to work it out. So covid hits, and he dipped back to LA before her. Maybe they had already decided to take a break or end it, or maybe it was still up in the air, but seems like when she deleted all of their photos, she took the first step to closing the door. I definitely think she was struggling hard, but by mid summer and the interviews for CH, she seemed firmly decided she wasn't continuing the cycle. I think the wishy washy response after the initial interview went viral was more her being told to walk it back a bit because they still have to film together and play nice. Plus, the interviewer did have some misleading content in there to get the heartbreak angle. After seeing it all play out (Lili's interviews that forced some discussion of dating/heartbreak due to the nature of the film, and her reactions all summer, liking posts about mental abuse and gaslighting and whatnot; Cole's messiness and flings all summer), I honestly thought his camp might have planted the "oh, they'll be back together once filming starts" story. I think he just thought he could fµck around, and per their usual toxic cycle, he figured she still cared about him enough to take him back. But you could tell in all of her CH interviews that she was way over his sh!t, had been through extensive therapy, and was all about focusing on herself by then. No one knew how long the pandemic was going to last. It gave her enough time, surrounded by her real friends and in her own space to get perspective, cut him out entirely, work through the dark sh!t, and with therapy, recognize her worth.

Also, just look at them. Lili went back to film seeming way more mellow, lost her pandemic weight gain quickly, has looked great, and is keeping quiet and her personal life on the down low. Cole, since before even getting back to Van, started on the decline. He went through like three friend groups, he's had at least three somewhat messy (to the fans paying attention) "relationships," and despite going to film a role where he needs to convince us he is a college kid, he seemingly hasn't done sh!t to get in shape or get his act together. It absolutely looks like she fed his ego/narcissism/toxic nurterer needs, whatever you want to define it as, and since she slammed the door shut, he seems to have only become worse. He probably has never had a woman tell him no before.
According to blind items her team planted the story about them reuniting in Vancouver and that time they broke up and posted those dumb V Magazine photos, that was a real break up but she convinced him to get back together for the show. I don’t believe he thought they were gonna get back together or he was gonna mess around with her because he was with Elisha in LA and that 21 year old in Canada. I think him running around with all of those girls and women made her realize the relationship was over and done with and I’m glad because he looks sloppy as hell. Again, wtf was she thinking? Ugh

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Lili just announced her production company has a first look deal with Amazon Studios to develop TV and film. And Cole is out drinking and drugging and doing a stupid YA movie about a girl's boyfriend on Mars.
BLOOP! And that’s why she’ll be the most successful actor from the show when it’s finally canceled… hopefully soon. I find it sus asf Cami is friends with Cole’s ex and her roommate and the cast was just hanging out with him and Ari… it’s giving a repeat of last summer where they all ignored Lili and chose to hangout with Cole and his messy smelly looking friends.

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
Doing big things! L
According to blind items her team planted the story about them reuniting in Vancouver and that time they broke up and posted those dumb V Magazine photos, that was a real break up but she convinced him to get back together for the show. I don’t believe he thought they were gonna get back together or he was gonna mess around with her because he was with Elisha in LA and that 21 year old in Canada. I think him running around with all of those girls and women made her realize the relationship was over and done with and I’m glad because he looks sloppy as hell. Again, wtf was she thin

According to blind items her team planted the story about them reuniting in Vancouver and that time they broke up and posted those dumb V Magazine photos, that was a real break up but she convinced him to get back together for the show. I don’t believe he thought they were gonna get back together or he was gonna mess around with her because he was with Elisha in LA and that 21 year old in Canada. I think him running around with all of those girls and women made her realize the relationship was over and done with and I’m glad because he looks sloppy as hell. Again, wtf was she thinking? Ugh
Yeah, I don't know. I never saw blinds putting that story on her team. Their teams or whatever sources were involved in the initial stories were a mess. It was contradictions all over. But those were early summer. I think by July/August they were both moved on. And Cole with Elisha and Reina were pretty much par for the course for how he "dates." She wasn't sitting there not casually dating herself, no doubt. I really think by the Elisha and Reina days she was well done with it all.

I do believe that they broke up that summer prior but they decider to stay together knowing they'd be working together on the show still, and that the fanbase was super invested. And the magazine cover "you don't know" was a way to make it look like they didn't break up without fully admitting it (just by saying hey, you don't know the specifics).

Buffythe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
391 16
Alleybux
I think every single thing has pointed to her dumping him and closing the door. I don't believe that blind item. He was the one who was counting on the abuse cycle continuing - break up, fool around, get back together - and he had the shock of his life when he realized she was done for good and ready to move on. He thought he could fool around all summer and lure her back in once they were on set again.

Also - I think she was the one who broke up with him right before those W magazine pics came out. He was a mess around that time and there were numerous witnesses at SDCC who saw him freaking out with friends, worried that Lili was done with him for good. Watch a lot of those interviews and videos from that weekend. He was obsessed with her and getting her attention, which is why he was acting like a drugged up ass.

Even all the running around with other models - recreating dates and pics and all that sh!t - he's still obsessed with getting her attention. That's how narcs work when you reject them.

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
BLOOP! And that’s why she’ll be the most successful actor from the show when it’s finally canceled… hopefully soon. I find it sus asf Cami is friends with Cole’s ex and her roommate and the cast was just hanging out with him and Ari… it’s giving a repeat of last summer where they all ignored Lili and chose to hangout with Cole and his messy smelly looking friends.
Cami seems like an opportunist. She didn't even look like she talked to Ari. I think she likes both Cole and Lili, but Cole's lifestyle more aligns with her own. She used to always mention Cole is interviews. This season it was Lili. She knows what game she is playing.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
I think every single thing has pointed to her dumping him and closing the door. I don't believe that blind item. He was the one who was counting on the abuse cycle continuing - break up, fool around, get back together - and he had the shock of his life when he realized she was done for good and ready to move on. He thought he could fool around all summer and lure her back in once they were on set again.

Also - I think she was the one who broke up with him right before those W magazine pics came out. He was a mess around that time and there were numerous witnesses at SDCC who saw him freaking out with friends, worried that Lili was done with him for good. Watch a lot of those interviews and videos from that weekend. He was obsessed with her and getting her attention, which is why he was acting like a drugged up ass.

Even all the running around with other models - recreating dates and pics and all that sh!t - he's still obsessed with getting her attention. That's how narcs work when you reject them.
He cheated again when they took that break or whatever around the magazine photos release and they were 100000% broken up because they were on hiatus and like I said, they used to break up when they were done filming the show. Then the media found out and articles were written, they knew the pictures were coming out and she rushed to get back together with him to save face for the pictures, the show and her ego. I just don’t get why she was so desperate to be with him.. he’s a complete jerk! Even before we found out what a fµck boy he is, he was a very rude person and she even began to adapt his personality I guess to impress him.. ew.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Cami seems like an opportunist. She didn't even look like she talked to Ari. I think she likes both Cole and Lili, but Cole's lifestyle more aligns with her own. She used to always mention Cole is interviews. This season it was Lili. She knows what game she is playing.
I don’t put it past her, I didn’t think she would’ve been close to Reina but she was. She was in her apartment, she’s friends with her and her roommate, she met them through Cole. She’s 100% an opportunist who can’t stand to be alone.

Buffythe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
391 16
Alleybux
It's 100% how the abuse cycle works. - He would cheat/fµck up, they would break up, he would 'promise' to do better and worm his way back in and the manipulation would continue. And don't discount how desperate he was for her to take him back. You can tell by the way he's acting now, he fed off/needed the kind of love/coddling/nurturing she provided him and fell apart once that was taken away.

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
He cheated again when they took that break or whatever around the magazine photos release and they were 100000% broken up because they were on hiatus and like I said, they used to break up when they were done filming the show. Then the media found out and articles were written, they knew the pictures were coming out and she rushed to get back together with him to save face for the pictures, the show and her ego. I just don’t get why she was so desperate to be with him.. he’s a complete jerk! Even before we found out what a fµck boy he is, he was a very rude person and she even began to adapt his personality I guess to impress him.. ew.
I don't think it was that much of an ego thing for her. Sounds like gossip sites drumming up biased or unnecessary drama in comments. She clearly went through the ringer with him. He has an ex who accused him of being emotionally abusive. Lili has dropped hints that was the case for her, too. She was like 19 when they met. He came in as the more experienced, knowledgeable, charming guy. For as many people there are that call him a jerk, there are just as many who fall for his over the top, goofy/nice guy persona. She spent years with him, and based on some of her comments, completely destroyed her self worth. As someone dealing with depression and anxiety, newly navigating fame, and being empathetic to I'm sure all the trauma he opened up to her about with his childhood and what not, it is not surprising to me at all that she would be sucked in and have a hard time seeing the reality of their relationship. The pandemic and forced hiatus was really good for her. And it is clear that she is thriving even more and is capable without him.

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
It's 100% how the abuse cycle works. - He would cheat/fµck up, they would break up, he would 'promise' to do better and worm his way back in and the manipulation would continue. And don't discount how desperate he was for her to take him back. You can tell by the way he's acting now, he fed off/needed the kind of love/coddling/nurturing she provided him and fell apart once that was taken away.

I don’t put it past her, I didn’t think she would’ve been close to Reina but she was. She was in her apartment, she’s friends with her and her roommate, she met them through Cole. She’s 100% an opportunist who can’t stand to be alone.
I don't know that we can really say she was close to Reina. She definitely befriended Reina's bestie/manager Michelle, and it seems like she was at Michelle's apt a lot (I know that pap said Reina and Michelle lived in the same apt, but I think he was discovered to be wrong) and then employed her. Michelle was in LA when Cami went back down after wrapping Riverdale, and now she is in Atlanta where Cami is filming. Guess she watches her dog? Idk. That one is definitely weird.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
I don't think it was that much of an ego thing for her. Sounds like gossip sites drumming up biased or unnecessary drama in comments. She clearly went through the ringer with him. He has an ex who accused him of being emotionally abusive. Lili has dropped hints that was the case for her, too. She was like 19 when they met. He came in as the more experienced, knowledgeable, charming guy. For as many people there are that call him a jerk, there are just as many who fall for his over the top, goofy/nice guy persona. She spent years with him, and based on some of her comments, completely destroyed her self worth. As someone dealing with depression and anxiety, newly navigating fame, and being empathetic to I'm sure all the trauma he opened up to her about with his childhood and what not, it is not surprising to me at all that she would be sucked in and have a hard time seeing the reality of their relationship. The pandemic and forced hiatus was really good for her. And it is clear that she is thriving even more and is capable without him.
he does have an ex who accused him of being emotionally abusive and using photography to lure in girls and that’s 1000% true. Lili also ignored and said Bree was lying about her claims about Cole because even up until 2017 or 2018 I believe Bree was liking posts and still sending subs about that him. Now Lili experienced what Bree did and realized she wasn’t lying. I do believe that her getting back together with him after the cheating and mistreatment was about pr for the show, her own star level, the fact they’re more marketable as a couple like being invited to the MET Gala being on the covers of magazines and her ego, not wanting to be wrong about what everybody was warning her about when it came to him.

Buffythe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
391 16
Alleybux
Can you point to where Lili ever addressed the Bree stuff and called her a liar?

Also, if you believe Bree and you think he did the same thing to Lili (the gaslighting, manipulation, the emotional abuse) it doesn’t really square that she’d just get over that and stay with him for PR. She stayed because she was still in that toxic cycle and couldn’t really get free until she had a long time away from him to see clearly and heal.

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
Yeah, I've seen a few people claim Lili denied the Bree allegations, but I've never seen evidence of it either. When and where did she do so? Obviously he would have lied and manipulated her to believe it was just toxic on both sides or something. No surprise there. I'm sure he's said all sorts of sh!t about Lili to people and new friends/flings now. But I want proof Lili ever shut Bree down like that.
Can you point to where Lili ever addressed the Bree stuff and called her a liar?

Also, if you believe Bree and you think he did the same thing to Lili (the gaslighting, manipulation, the emotional abuse) it doesn’t really square that she’d just get over that and stay with him for PR. She stayed because she was still in that toxic cycle and couldn’t really get free until she had a long time away from him to see clearly and heal.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,541 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Yeah, I've seen a few people claim Lili denied the Bree allegations, but I've never seen evidence of it either. When and where did she do so? Obviously he would have lied and manipulated her to believe it was just toxic on both sides or something. No surprise there. I'm sure he's said all sorts of sh!t about Lili to people and new friends/flings now. But I want proof Lili ever shut Bree down like that.
this was back in 2017 or 2018 when the posts resurfaced she liked tweets saying Bree was lying. You have to search for them on Twitter or Tumblr.

Platypus20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
42 2
Alleybux
this was back in 2017 or 2018 when the posts resurfaced she liked tweets saying Bree was lying. You have to search for them on Twitter or Tumblr.
Are you sure that wasn't when a fan with Lili's name in theirs was harassing Bree in 2018 and claiming that Bree was making fun of/threatening Lili? I just don't buy that Lili would like any tweets that referenced Bree. And what, she unliked them after? Just seems odd no one would have pics because I have never seen it on Tumblr or Twitter.

TBeans

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
167 12
Alleybux
She didn’t, but she went hard for him on Twitter and had a lot of major public meltdowns because of him. Girl was only 19 when they started messing around and everyone in the cast was looking at him to lead since he’d be famous forever. The cast was nowhere near as messy at the beginning until they started learning from him.

She got herself out and learned from her mistakes. Now she’s got a production company and a deal with Amazon while the rest of them (except maybe Mads and Melton) are still jokes because they‘re following Cole.

Buffythe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
391 16
Alleybux
I still can't get over what Cole looks like now. Those last pap pics - he looks dangerously unhealthy (besides also sweaty, dirty, ill dressed.) The way he has literally destroyed himself in a little over a year is still wild to me.