85.5 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:

salena08

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,526 1,200 1,448
Alleybux
I remember I was groaned when I predicted that more white women would pursue wealthy African royals and leaders so they wouldn't be outdone by Meghan Markle. And I believe this is not good because African men are becoming more important than the british royal family.

kinas14

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,782 8,877 3,791
Alleybux
I remember I was groaned when I predicted that more white women would pursue wealthy African royals and leaders so they wouldn't be outdone by Meghan Markle. And I believe this is not good because African men are becoming more important than the british royal family.
Corrupt, self hating, do nothing, ain’t sh!t african presidents have been marrying ww since the the 60´s.

Kenyn

I like to dissect girls
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,308 610 2,241
Alleybux
He isn't royalty, he isn't even wealthy per say, they got married way back when he was still in France where he was part of the elite French Legionnaire. He came back to Guinea, became a colonel and overthrew the government.

So I guess it's a matter of circumstance for her and not some in-depth planning or strategizing

Didimimi

President of the LSA History Art and Culture Club
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
The women next to her look very regal, and I can tell they didn’t even go all out. The first lady looks like bread that has been left outside and has stiffened. The hair look crunchy and salty. She looks straight from the trailer park.

MISS HONEY

Hottie
Reaction score
Reactions
69,708 1,240 632
Alleybux
Sighhh

ETA:
1a7d69dfcdbafc348beaef11164208cf.jpg

She's not cute! Omg. This is such an embarrassment. There's beautiful guinean women out here and this bloke married her?!? Yikes.

Last edited:

Coconochanel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
295,826 10,717 6,565
Alleybux
The women next to her look very regal, and I can tell they didn’t even go all out. The first lady looks like bread that has been left outside and has stiffened. The hair look crunchy and salty. She looks straight from the trailer park.
Please. All 3 of them have awful makeup on that doesn't match their skin tones.

Sanitamuse

Escaping rough side of the mountain...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,938 710 380
Alleybux
Che Guevara went to Africa to assist his comrades in the struggle. Among other considerations, he came to believe Africa would not be free because African males were too enamored of WW.

Hexa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,757 6,634 2,563
Alleybux
I was wondering when somebody would post this lol

He was a promising officer in the French military, who served around the world. She's also French military. They supposedly served together.

It will be difficult to overthrow these two. He's relatively young, and cuts an imposing figure, contrasting well to the typical decrepit, old African president for life. Both have had counter insurgency and counter intel training, and ties to France.

Akufo-Addo-in-Guinea-696x463-1.jpeg

Last edited:

bookdragon

do no harm but take no crap
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
180,191 3,448 756
Alleybux
I gasped out loud lol I was not expecting a hwhite. White people look so awkward in any African traditional clothes, damn. Whoever did her makeup and tied her gele (idk what they call it there) was having a laugh

limitless

up and away...
Reaction score
Reactions
29,335 237 42
Alleybux
Omg why did I think it was Uma Thurman and this was all a joke and actually showing a scene from a movie or something?

Smh that it is real but yea... self hate and white supremacy wins again

Didimimi

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
I was wondering when somebody would post this lol

He was a promising officer in the French military, who served around the world. She's also French military. They supposedly served together.

It will be difficult to overthrow these two. He's relatively young, and cuts an imposing figure, contrasting well to the typical decrepit, old African president for life. Both have had counter insurgency and counter intel training, and ties to France.

Akufo-Addo-in-Guinea-696x463-1.jpeg
I despise Macron and his administration. He really thinks openly that Africa is a French colony and all its countries belong to France. I am not surprised that they’re getting aggressive and placing French military now at the head of African countries. They know their country is dying and would be nothing without Africa. France is going to get even more aggressive and even more desperate in the future.

The other First Nations know that France ain’t sh!t and have started to make deals with France. Hence why they’re getting more aggressive in Africa.
Macron is just annoying and openly talks of African countries in this century as if they were his personal properties. France ain’t sh!t! I wish our people would wake up ans stop rolling the carpet for them. This trash nation has conned the world to believe it was a first power when it hasn’t been for a while.

It is exactly as chimamanda ngozi adichie said: “I don’t think France understands that it is no longer an 18th century power”.

Kenyn

I like to dissect girls
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,308 610 2,241
Alleybux
Che Guevara went to Africa to assist his comrades in the struggle. Among other considerations, he came to believe Africa would not be free because African males were too enamored of WW.
source?

Sanitamuse

Reaction score
Reactions
34,938 710 380
Alleybux
I saw it in a documentary that was put out years ago. Don't recall the title. Seemingly the title was along the lines of Che Guevara in Africa. He was there fifty years or so ago, and I believe he left disappointed because the trip was a failure.

bookdragon

do no harm but take no crap
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
180,191 3,448 756
Alleybux
I despise Macron and his administration. He really thinks openly that Africa is a French colony and all its countries belong to France. I am not surprised that they’re getting aggressive and placing French military now at the head of African countries. They know their country is dying and would be nothing without Africa. France is going to get even more aggressive and even more desperate in the future.

The other First Nations know that France ain’t sh!t and have started to make deals with France. Hence why they’re getting more aggressive in Africa.
Macron is just annoying and openly talks of African countries in this century as if they were his personal properties. France ain’t sh!t! I wish our people would wake up ans stop rolling the carpet for them. This trash nation has conned the world to believe it was a first power when it hasn’t been for a while.

It is exactly as chimamanda ngozi adichie said: “I don’t think France understands that it is no longer an 18th century power”.
France would literally be nothing without African influences and resources and they know it. Almost everything you can think of as being culturally French wouldn't be possible without Africa. Imagine if every African nation stopped exporting sugar, vanilla or cocoa to France. One of their biggest industries would die overnight.

Didimimi

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
France would literally be nothing without African influences and resources and they know it. Almost everything you can think of as being culturally French wouldn't be possible without Africa. Imagine if every African nation stopped exporting sugar, vanilla or cocoa to France. One of their biggest industries would die overnight.
Exactly. I wish we would stop this. The rest of the world understands France is really not this huge power. They contribute nothing to the world. Just useless stuff and the thing they do contribute comes from the African continent.

Recently USA, Australia, and UK made deals to help Australia’s nuclear power without France. France got mad and pulled its ambassadors from the US. As if the USA was a French colony and needed its permission to do anything. The fact that they are moving without France lets me know they know France isn’t on their level. It’s only certain African countries that are putting them on a pedestal. They are a dying country as we speak.

When I went to Abidjan earlier this year they were everywhere. They are moving there in droves, very rude and some people just treat them as if they are gods. I can’t tell you how many times a French guy got angry with me for rejecting his advances. Like they were legit shocked and speechless. They go to African countries to be treated as first power. Outside of African and among their so called peers, they are not considered.

Rae

H@kimi The Deadbeat reads my posts & missed a pen
Reaction score
Reactions
147,452 3,713 562
Alleybux
Corrupt, self hating, do nothing, ain’t sh!t african presidents have been marrying ww since the the 60´s.

Thank you! Ofc course she was groaned: her post was stupid af! She deserved that. Imagine thinking that with a straight mind.
Exactly. I wish we would stop this. The rest of the world understands France is really not this huge power. They contribute nothing to the world. Just useless stuff and the thing they do contribute comes from the African continent.

Recently USA, Australia, and UK made deals to help Australia’s nuclear power without France. France got mad and pulled its ambassadors from the US. As if the USA was a French colony and needed its permission to do anything. The fact that they are moving without France lets me know they know France isn’t on their level. It’s only certain African countries that are putting them on a pedestal. They are a dying country as we speak.

When I went to Abidjan earlier this year they were everywhere. They are moving there in droves, very rude and some people just treat them as if they are gods. I can’t tell you how many times a French guy got angry with me for rejecting his advances. Like they were legit shocked and speechless. They go to African countries to be treated as first power. Outside of African and among their so called peers, they are not considered.
Tbh, France got angry because they already signed a deal and the city that was supposed to built them was almost ready to create everything. But I'm happy France is angry. It was so funny seeing Le Drian whining about it on French TV.

White Tears Assorted GIF - White Tears Assorted Colorful - Discover & Share  GIFs

Didimimi

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
Thank you! Ofc course she was groaned: her post was stupid af! She deserved that. Imagine thinking that with a straight mind.

Tbh, France got angry because they already signed a deal and the city that was supposed to built them was almost ready to create everything. But I'm happy France is angry. It was so funny seeing Le Drian whining about it on French TV.

White Tears Assorted GIF - White Tears Assorted Colorful - Discover & Share  GIFs
I feel like they played France because they know France ain’t sh!t and can’t do anything about it but whine oh and protest.

ChocolateCandi

Blackistan is a Mysoginistic Country
Reaction score
Reactions
36,736 2,326 1,255
Alleybux
My opinion may not be popular but marriage is a business. The US, France, or England will take out an African President and his wife brutally, but they won’t take out one of their white female citizens so easy. This is when marrying a white woman offers you some sort of protection. Predominately, white countries in the West do not care about the quality of life of black people. They have proven this time and time again. That’s why it wasn’t wise for Mugabe to kick all the white people out of his country, because the West will only allow an African country to be livable only if there is a significant white minority that lives there.

ChocolateCandi

Blackistan is a Mysoginistic Country
Reaction score
Reactions
36,736 2,326 1,255
Alleybux

The audacity. I bet some of them were old enough to be your father too.

Didimimi

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
The audacity. I bet some of them were old enough to be your father too.
Yes! And unattractive thinking they can bag a girl like me. Hell no. One ugly French guy asked me to go bath with him when I was at the beach. I told him no he said why… I said I don’t want to. He got very angry and gave me the coldest look. He went and got his friend to pull on me later about how sometimes we don’t know who we’re speaking with and to be careful.

My brother came near and asked him what the problem was. He told him this is my little sister who came to visit me, we live right on the beach. This isn’t a hotel, my sister is not your prostitute looking for a white guy. She’s just chilling in her brother’s backyard basically. He also told him he’s trespassing and to leave. After that he got all scared and tried to keep it cool. That’s just one. Most of the others were fat and old. This one was young and very condescending.
I can’t stand these rude ass French people, and I can’t stand how people behave around them they are gods.

Sanitamuse

Reaction score
Reactions
34,938 710 380
Alleybux
Too much is attributed to Meghan's liaison with the royals. Long before Meghan Markle was born, WW were pursuing wealthy Africans just as they pursue wealthy black athletes in this country.

PalavaxSauce

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,557 1,490 495
Alleybux
Too much is attributed to Meghan's liaison with the royals. Long before Meghan Markle was born, WW were pursuing wealthy Africans just as they pursue wealthy black athletes in this country.
African nobles and important persons have been marrying western Europeans since medieval times. The issue is many of these people created liasions and buffer class children that helped drain and start the Atlantic Slave Trade. This is the issue with these sorts of African unions... marry whoever, but where does your loyalty go to your people or to your family that's half European Imperialist?

LaMochaCoca

Make 'Em Go Loca
Reaction score
Reactions
213,257 8,898 9,728
Alleybux

What would France do if these countries removed French as an official language?

Didimimi

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
What would France do if these countries removed French as an official language?
Most likely get very aggressive. France helps the Cameroonian president in fighting the English speakers in that country. Not long ago Macron was everywhere talking about how French is going to be most spoken languages in the years to come which is absolutely not true. They’re planting that in people’s minds so it happens. They know their culture overall is dying.

Didimimi

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
Bruh
1633132355343.jpeg

She’s former French military. Everyone in the comment is saying how she’ll be the real new president. She looks crazy as hell.