Quantcast

Leaving a Libra Man

ThatGemini

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,372 1,789 517
Alleybux
okay so I just ended things with this Libra guy last night and it got out of hand bc he came back to my place beating on my door and I refused to open it. then he called me 2 hours later saying he ran out of gas and his phone was dying
me being the dumbass that I am ( thanks to my Pisces moon) felt horrible and went to go get him
once that's done and I make it back home he then proceeds to call me again to tell me how I hurt his heart etc etc
and I'm just drained at this point bc I left him for a reason
he was becoming lazy and too comfortable, he was becoming controlling by telling me how to dress and when I should and should not go out
he wasn't genuinely happy for me when my business started taking off even though he knows how ive been working my ass off
and he would just lie all the time about random dumb sh!t he would lie about money friends life stories etc it was just becoming too much

I wont say he was a horrible bf because we did have some fun times but future wise I wouldn't be able to deal with him hes like a child I constantly feel like I'm nagging at
I know hes a good guy and I feel bad for hurting his feelings

how do I just move forward

the Gemini in me is screaming LEAVE HIM ALONE
but the raggedy Pisces in me is screaming DONT HURT HIM

he just called me saying he has some of my things that he can drop off today since hes not in the mood to go to work bc of the argument we had lastnight

Irresistible

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,650 81 26
Alleybux
If you enjoy passive aggressive behavior, take him back...if not move on, this is just another tactic to see what you’re willing to put up with.

In my experience it’s draining & you won’t feel happy/free until you leave.

lelanc

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,545 115 5
Alleybux
I am a Pisces and dated a Libra man. He was passive aggressive, narcissistic, and controlling. It took losing our child and him starting to put hands on me for me to realize that I couldn’t fix him or our situation.
Don’t let it get to that point before you realize what’s best for you. Don’t allow anyone in your life that isn’t even happy for your accomplishments. That’s toxic energy and it will eventually affect you and your endeavors. Put yourself first. Don’t be like me.
I wish the best for you and I don’t even know you. Find a man that does the same.

thisistoxic

This place is toxic
Reaction score
Reactions
9,243 554 281
Alleybux
Libra is a mix derived from Virgo and Scorpio so avoid them like the damn plague. If he's controlling and telling you to not go out, he's most likely doing stuff he isn't supposed to do.

Just leave him and be happy or put up w the childish antics and be unhappy.

Cbillion

One day at a time!
Reaction score
Reactions
17,834 372 21
Alleybux
No ma’am. You know how many women with bleeding hearts are dead because a man had to give them some things she left. No! No! No! Tell him to throw it in the trash!

Rorre

Most reasonable voice on LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
74,347 4,475 5,875
Alleybux
Edited
I replied without seeing this is the psychic hotline.

Last edited:

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,402 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
okay so I just ended things with this Libra guy last night and it got out of hand bc he came back to my place beating on my door and I refused to open it. then he called me 2 hours later saying he ran out of gas and his phone was dying
me being the dumbass that I am ( thanks to my Pisces moon) felt horrible and went to go get him
once that's done and I make it back home he then proceeds to call me again to tell me how I hurt his heart etc etc
he was becoming lazy and too comfortable, he was becoming controlling by telling me how to dress and when I should and should not go out
he wasn't genuinely happy for me when my business started taking off even though he knows how ive been working my ass off
and he would just lie all the time about random dumb sh!t he would lie about money friends life stories etc it was just becoming too much

I wont say he was a horrible bf because we did have some fun times but future wise I wouldn't be able to deal with him hes like a child I constantly feel like I'm nagging at

he just called me saying he has some of my things that he can drop off today since hes not in the mood to go to work bc of the argument we had lastnight

RUN!

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Libras are some losers and users esp the men. They esp gravitate towards Gemini because y’all always have your sh/t together. I cannot STAND Libra men. Manipulative trash and stalkers to boot. Him banging on your door is only the beginning.

They will have you thinking they must truly be in love to be acting that way nahhh he was plotting on you and you breaking up w him ruined his plans. They are always looking for a sharp woman to trap fxcking bums.

If you want to know what life is like w a Libra man watch RHOA w Cynthia/Pisces and Peter/Libra. Just watch.

And I’ll add that after he bled her dry and found better options he was done. Didn’t even come back home after humiliating her time after time.

They aren’t even ashamed of how much of a loser they are they think their looks or whatever they are working w in the bedroom will overcompensate for their lack of stability. Ya maybe in the 7th grade. These ninjas are for sugar mamas not real women.

Get away from him ASAP. Block him on everything and next time he comes to your door acting a fool quietly go to the bathroom and call the police. That is not innocent behavior he’s a narcissist.

Furthermore what real man misses work over an argument. Libras are the most pxssy sign I swear. They put their entire being into a relationship because they can’t do anything on their own.

Of course he wasn’t happy for you starting your business he’s already mediocre af and like the true Gemini woman you are you just keep rising. The women are jealous of y’all too they just hide it better. That’s why I will never forgive Azalea Banks/Gemini for falling off and letting that cretin Cardi/Libra take the crown.

Kanye is a Gemini and Kim is a Libra it’s so obvious she cares nothing about him outside of the opportunities he can provide. He was done w that b/tch months into dating her then she popped up pregnant. Libra men and women love trapping a mf w a kid neither one of them want.

You could do so much better and stop feeling bad for a grown azz man he will be ok, the min he finds another woman w something going for her to spread those legs you’ll be a memory.

I’m a Taurus and I see a lot of us in Gemini women. We are go getters and not afraid of life that attracts users and energy vampires. I honestly think Gemini women do best w a great male friend you don’t need to be in a relationship because men get way too possessive w y’all. Juan from RHOPotomac is a Libra too and I like Monique but she’s a Libra too and just reeks of user. Don’t you tie yourself to that mf and don’t keep him around in any capacity you’ve already shown how kind you are he will always have some emergency to be bailed out of. He needs to get his weight up and leave the boss females to a boss azz ninja.

upload_2019-5-28_19-36-50.gif

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,402 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
Oh please get a grip and block delete adding all the astro stuff is silly, yall are different and it's time to break up no better or no worse. You sound weak and not ready to break up but you know you should.

You sound like such an azzhole she obviously posted in the astrology forum because that’s her thing as opposed to romance alley. I can’t stand a self righteous mf.

Unknown joker

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,042 337 110
Alleybux
Libra is a mix derived from Virgo and Scorpio so avoid them like the damn plague. If he's controlling and telling you to not go out, he's most likely doing stuff he isn't supposed to do.

Just leave him and be happy or put up w the childish antics and be unhappy.

*libra men

Queen Lili

The One To Destroy It All
Reaction score
Reactions
100,600 4,813 2,396
Alleybux

Let’s settle this, is the dick mind blowing?
Even if it is run as fast as you can.

-Pisces

(Also what’s with male Libras obsession with Pisces women?)

tooney

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,067 573 102
Alleybux
I am a Gemini and my ex husband is a libra. He was jealous, liar, narcissist, abusive(physically and verbally) and a drug addict and a theif. His charming side fooled me. He betrayed me. However, I am glad that I left him and he still trying to work it out. Nope. I am not looking back.

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom