Quantcast

Lee Daniels Responds To Black Women Backlash

La Papesse

M is The 13th Letter.
Reaction score
Reactions
22,275 740 369
Alleybux
Thank You! Realest response in this thread.
1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

Aww, look at you negging me so angrily saying "the f this and f that" like you're on some tough e-thug crap, lol.
Grow up you big groaning baby, it's an opinion and you will deal w/ it. Thinking these virtual star/bar ratings on LSA matter by telling me "i'm 'in' my feelings" which sounds nonsensical; learn how to speak proper English first, so that you can then make an actual counter-argument against my original objection from my neg.:plaugh:

Toodles!:talktohand:

IAMINFJ12

Jesus Is Lord
Reaction score
Reactions
2,590 206 84
Alleybux
Either you didn't read my response, or you have no idea what the terms "myopic", "homophobic" and "sexist" really mean.

How are you going to assume that you know what my "entire argument" is from one post? I haven't denied that some black women sleep around-- you must have me confused with some other font.

I've already spoken on IV drug use and HIV-AIDS in this thread:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f50/yo...ay-behind-brooklyns-hiv-ep-507406/index4.html

Er...I got my GED!!!! I know what words I used!!!! I read your response on your other post. It was good reading!!!!

Love Scene

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,678 134 53
Alleybux
Thank you for complimenting my dick sucking skills. Here are some articles to educate yourself. Please do not reply to me with your inane fµck!ng drivel again. It vexes my spirit.

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here:

Point 1: It is my personal belief and the belief of many of my friends who are md's that studies on gay and dl men are inherently flawed. Reason being is that dl men are NOT forthcoming simply because they are speaking with a cdc researcher. Black people as a whole have a distrust for the government. And if a man is going through an immense amount of effort to hide his sexuality, he does not reveal that information to anyone! I'm not saying, let's perpetuate a stereotype that most bm a dl, but I've heard many, many, MANY black gay men say that there are far more men on the dl than many would believe. 2% is wishful thinking and I'd be willing to bet that Dr. Fenton is gay and has a personal stake in pretending that dl is just a myth.

Point 2: It is also a fact that black men as a whole are far more reluctant to seek medical attention and usually wait until something is drastically wrong before they go see an md. We see this prominently in the prostate cancer fight. Black men refuse to get tested for it and so doctor's have had to get so creative that many have held cancer screenings at barber shops, festivals, malls, etc. If the numbers of std's and hiv were rising in bm as well, we wouldn't know this info a readily because bm do not seek medical attention.

I remember watching a story on yt about a young black gay man who readily admitted to not getting tested even after an old partner contacted him and told him he tested positive. He said he thought he was super man and it could never happen to him. So he went on about life and 3 YEARS later his health begin to deteriorate to the point that he had lost half his body weight and was having all of these weird symptoms. They thought he needed surgery for something else and during the blood work found out he was full blown AIDS.

Again, I'm not trying to absolve women of any of their part in this. In the end, we have got to make protection mandatory and couples testing as well. Also, women feel guilty these days about digging through a man's business but a little nosiness may help many women find truth whether he is cheating with a man or woman or simply about his past.

BUT I also am not going to fool myself into believing that dl is just a myth and that it is only 2% and has nothing to do with the rise in infection among bw. That would be absolving bm of all responsibility and it we aren't given that option than you can't enjoy it either. The conversation needs to be had without fearing we may offend black gay men. It is truth and as such needs to be discussed.

IAMINFJ12

Jesus Is Lord
Reaction score
Reactions
2,590 206 84
Alleybux
Since he loves black women so much, how's about he starts moving away from portraying us in a negative light on the big screen.

This guy is a "sophisticated" and "polished" version of Tyler Perry.

Ugh I can't believe that people are actually buying into the hype. Actually I can since people bought into the Tyler Perry hype. Especially black women :no:.
I will never support his films or films of any film maker especially African Americans who depict us in a negative light. I think that Lee Daniel's has a very warped view of African America women, men, sexuality, and relationships. He also tend to favor lighter completion African Americans in his story telling.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,291 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
Wow you got some serious issues lol. Where did I say I was DL or Bisexual wow!!! Additionally, I did not leave out anything and I was pointing out that black women tend to cheat just as much as black men do. Obviously you are highly missed educated when it comes to HIV transmission, and you are in danger of spreading unhealthy and dangerous lies. Finally, You got some serious anger issues directed towards black men. I am wondering which one poked you the wrong way lol.

All the facts are printed on the CDC's website, so there's no erroneous information here. It's not my fault that you choose to bury your head in the sand, put perhaps for you, that position is natural.:pwink:

Furthermore, whenever I feel the need to seek a therapist, 1) he/she won't be you and 2) he/she will not feel to need to misdiagnose on a gossip site.

IAMINFJ12

Jesus Is Lord
Reaction score
Reactions
2,590 206 84
Alleybux

All the facts are printed on the CDC's website, so there's no erroneous information here. It's not my fault that you choose to bury your head in the sand, put perhaps for you, that position is natural.:pwink:

Furthermore, whenever I feel the need to seek a therapist, 1) he/she won't be you and 2) he/she will not feel to need to misdiagnose on a gossip site.
Er... Wow I guess you told me!!!!! lol

magnetic 77

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,161 20 1
Alleybux
what have I learned from this thread?:

1. That certain ****** will say anything to get a response in a thread on a message board.

2. even though every thought tells them not to, some ****** still love to broadcast the shortcomings of their own people, by way of the white owned and controlled media..

smh..shameful