Quantcast

Leo Women as Friends

dollhouseboo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
853 46 94
Alleybux
It is currently Leo season and lord knows that I hate to rain on you guys parade or steal y'all shine BUT sorry not sorry!! Leo women are the most territorial, controlling, bossy, and dare me not say, JEALOUS women of the zodiac. I have NEVER met an ugly or uneducated Leo, but you guys still find the room to hate and compare yourself to others. Also, do ya'll have to have ALL of the attention 24/7... Are you that insecure? Lmao. I'm a Sagittarius with a Leo moon and should be compatible with Leo's , but I cannot stand thier regal attitude. In the begging they are very generous towards you, but it's all a ploy so that they can eventually treat you as thier servant and slave. I guess they see this as having "power", but as a Sag I believe in freedom and friends that will tell you the truth, not kiss your ass. What has your experience been befriending Leo Women?

Kee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,013 17 17
Alleybux
A Leo woman... jealous of peasants
dead.gif

Nah sis.

We just know who we are and demand respect.

1SCORPIOQUEEN

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
524 32 3
Alleybux
It is currently Leo season and lord knows that I hate to rain on you guys parade or steal y'all shine BUT sorry not sorry!! Leo women are the most territorial, controlling, bossy, and dare me not say, JEALOUS women of the zodiac. I have NEVER met a ugly or uneducated Leo, but you guys still find the room to hate and compare yourself to others. Also, do ya'll have to have ALL of the attention 24/7... Are you that insecure? Lmao. I'm a Sagittarius with a Leo moon and should be compatible with Leo's , but I cannot stand thier regal attitude. In the begging they are very generous towards you, but it's all a ploy so that they can eventually treat you as thier servant and slave. I guess they see this as having "power", but as a Sag I believe in freedom and friends that will tell you the truth, not kiss your ass. What has your experience been befriending Leo Women?

Every time I say this I get groaned lol. They be in competition with you for no reason. I dropped a real close cousin who is a Leo for these very same reasons. The Scorpio in me act like I don't even know her. If I can't be honest with you or trust you then what's the point family or no family. There's no in between

dollhouseboo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
853 46 94
Alleybux
Every time I say this I get groaned lol. They be in competition with you for no reason. I dropped a real close cousin who is a Leo for these very same reasons. The Scorpio in me act like I don't even know her. If I can't be honest with you or trust you then what's the point family or no family. There's no in between

Exactly, I have to be honest with you in order to trust you. Leos can't handle the truth about themselves, they do not understand the importance of facing reality. And you're right about the competition thing, it's weird... A Leo will be mean and manipulative towards you when they feel like they're "losing" to you in a competition they've most likely created within themselves. Lol delusional

Divakim89

Pretty On Fleek
Reaction score
Reactions
128,769 7,945 8,863
Alleybux
I have a close Leo friend. She is always down to party...super confident and just a cool girl.

Whenever I need the tea on somebody or something she got it!

The only bad thing is she is easily manipulated.

bigshirley

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,873 585 177
Alleybux
competition? jealousy? lmao

we already know we're the sh!t and we only want to surround ourselves around ppl that have high self esteem too

so just give back, what i give out & I'm loyal to the death

just know i wont hesitate to bring you back down to size if you do some flakey sh!t

aries.

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
166 4
Alleybux
I love Leo's. They have bubbly personalities and they're funny as hell.

Not trying to toot my own horn, but I've always seen us fire signs as the least jealous tbh.

dollhouseboo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
853 46 94
Alleybux
A Leo woman... jealous of peasants
dead.gif

Nah sis.

We just know who we are and demand respect.

Lol but y'all desperately need those same "peasants" for validation. Please don't act like leos aren't highly concerned about how others perceive them.

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,926 25,005 3,031
Alleybux
I'm never jealous. I love it when my friends get attention from guys - why wouldn't I?! The guy chatting her up could have a hot friend/brother/cousin/flatmate/colleague, etc.

I'm not short sighted :arrogant:

I've told random women in bars that I think they are gorgeous.

Amaunet

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,897 18 89
Alleybux
leo-sign-graphic.gif

5Utqrg6.gif

ONLY LEO'S CAN GET PEOPLE THIS BOTHERED.. :1244::1244::1244:

IT'S LEO TIME SEETHE AT OUR GREATNESS!!
312y2pf.jpg

dollhouseboo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
853 46 94
Alleybux

Not trying to toot my own horn, but I've always seen us fire signs as the least jealous tbh.

I think we are the least jealous, but very competitive. Each sign acts out the competitive spirit in different ways, but Leos definitely got it the worst. Groan if you may :33::sneakiness:

amapola azul.

cuz i just dont know
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
124,620 212 180
Alleybux
It is currently Leo season and lord knows that I hate to rain on you guys parade or steal y'all shine BUT sorry not sorry!! Leo women are the most territorial, controlling, bossy, and dare me not say, JEALOUS women of the zodiac. I have NEVER met a ugly or uneducated Leo, but you guys still find the room to hate and compare yourself to others. Also, do ya'll have to have ALL of the attention 24/7... Are you that insecure? Lmao. I'm a Sagittarius with a Leo moon and should be compatible with Leo's , but I cannot stand thier regal attitude. In the begging they are very generous towards you, but it's all a ploy so that they can eventually treat you as thier servant and slave. I guess they see this as having "power", but as a Sag I believe in freedom and friends that will tell you the truth, not kiss your ass. What has your experience been befriending Leo Women?
What's the problem?

Queen Lili

The One To Destroy It All
Reaction score
Reactions
100,600 4,813 2,396
Alleybux
I have a Leo who I work with and she is not like how you described.
Leos make great friends.

Pizzana

Making These Dumb Heauxs Mad
Reaction score
Reactions
101,172 2,872 2,027
Alleybux

Aires maybe, I've know jealous Sags and jealous Leo's are legendary.

Don't really have a problem with Leo's though. Great people to have fun and lay your hair down with.

Saynah

Top Model
Reaction score
Reactions
17,921 753 215
Alleybux
I'm never jealous. I love it when my friends get attention from guys - why wouldn't I?! The guy chatting her up could have a hot friend/brother/cousin/flatmate/colleague, etc.

I'm not short sighted :arrogant:

I've told random women in bars that I think they are gorgeous.

I think every sign as an evolved side and an unevolved side. The Leo women I've known have all been very jealous people and I hate jealousy in people. At the same time, I'm sure there are Leos that are confident and self-assured like you are and who understand the importance of loving yourself and not comparing to anyone else.

dollhouseboo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
853 46 94
Alleybux
Aires maybe, I've know jealous Sags and jealous Leo's are legendary.

Don't really have a problem with Leo's though. Great people to have fun and lay your hair down with.

Oh yes, you can have a good ole time with a Leo, as long as your outfit isn't better, hair more on fleek, men giving you attention.., oh sure, you'll have a good time. Lol

Leapfrog

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,419 2,259 1,935
Alleybux

You sound mad because some Leo won't do what you want them to do and/or doesn't like you.

YANAS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,845 2,130 227
Alleybux
This is a damn lie & I'm not just saying that because I'm a Leo.

Every Leo woman I know is loyal as hell & most Leo's are unbothered. We know where we stand with people, ain't nobody a threat to us (Drake voice). Thank you!

I always hear Leo's like to be the center of attention but I'm nowhere near that. I only like to be the center of attention in my boo's life.

ETA: We aren't bossy, we just demand the best of everything.
That picture just showed up on my FB, lol.

_PurpleKissesXO

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
743 21 8
Alleybux
We're not competing. Sorry our mere presence makes you feel insecure.

It's not about being jealous or needing all the attention, or being competitive on our part. We're just natural alphas in most of our friendships; even if we're the quiet type, we're usually pulling everyone else's strings. You know a Leo female cares about you when they try to control your life. I gravitate towards weak people, outcasts, and misfits not to punk them, but because real talk.... Most of y'all need an alpha :dead: You may feel inadequate and manipulated, but trust: us pulling your strings is the only reason you currently have a leg to stand on. But you won't realize this until your life is in shambles within the first six month after you cut us off, so have fun.

e6df24ab94fb8a282eea97f4d5986890.jpg

Not me being groaned by a delusional habitual lying hardheaded Gemini :crucified:

Chica215

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
991 18 9
Alleybux
I think with any sign, it's hit or miss. I know some real cool down to earth Leo women, and I also know some unbearable personalities. It's a love 'em or hate 'em thing for me.

crabbycancer72

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,244 304 25
Alleybux
My mom was a Leo (rip).
Very dominant, bossy but caring and very fashionable and funny.

My best friend- not cute or attractive but very loyal. She does exaggerate a lot though. She's cool.

It's the men I can't stand. The ones I've known are narcissistic, mean and jealous also extremely arrogant.

Kee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,013 17 17
Alleybux
Lol but y'all desperately need those same "peasants" for validation. Please don't act like leos aren't highly concerned about how others perceive them.

Most people are concerned about others perceive them. It's not just a leo thing. It's a human thing.

But I get it. It's leo season. The best season.

#LeoAlley

Fallingstar

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,880 542 169
Alleybux

This entire post was a mess. All three Sagittarius females I've met in my life have been nothing but an example of what you DON'T want to be. The only thing that hasn't turned me off the sign is the fact that I'm compitable with the males! The fire Sagittarius female I met was my best friend in the 4th and 5th grades. She turned on me during the second semester of the fifth grade because she wanted to be popular and I just didn't make the cut. That b!tch ended up pregnant in high school and last I heard was she's always seen in Wal-Mart.

The next Sagittarius female I met was in a Parks and Rec cheer group when I was in middle school; when I saw her at school during lunch I spoke and thought I made a friend. That b!tch was a mess. Messy home life, experimenting with drugs and alcohol in high school and always coming to school smelling like she tried to cover up the smell of her drugs. About 5-6 years ago, I was getting my hair braided and this dude she use to date was at the salon and we started talking about how much of a mess she was. His mom was there too and she even chimed in with how messy she was.

Last Sagittarius I met was a FULLY GROWN WOMAN with the attitude of a 17 year old. I was 15 at the time. She was sassy, she shook her head at me when speaking and would always try to compare me to her, at the time, 7 year old daughter who looked 10 because of her obesity (she still is obese and so is this woman!). She was dating my fuckboi of an older brother and had a kid with him after only three months of being together. She would complain to my mom about how he didn't take care of the kid and was never there, blah, blah, blah and would try and take it out on me and my mom. It's not our fault she was looking for love from dudes that don't value her.

So what is wrong with you Sagittarius women, why are you so messy?

Cal Bear

City of San Diego
Reaction score
Reactions
84,296 2,922 1,712
Alleybux
Wow...most of that described me. Absolutely not envious though. I'm generous, but prefer friends/associates/family be able to handle their own. Therefore, I always send my friends and family jobs and encourage them to do better. I prefer the people I'm around to be equally yoked because being generous hurts me time and time and time again. I am jealous in the sense that I wouldn't like it if my BFF got a new BFF or if my boyfriend was chatting with other girls or whatever. Most everything else was me though.

lpstk25grl

My future website
Reaction score
Reactions
22,891 452 485
Alleybux
OP, you obviously weren't really friends with these Leo women. I can only speak for myself, but I would never be jealous of someone who is my friend. My true friends would be my confidantes as I would them and I would be one of their biggest supporters and giver of advice. I'm extremely loyal and loving towards those whom I trust and care about.

Kee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,013 17 17
Alleybux
We're not competing. Sorry our mere presence makes you feel insecure.

It's not about being jealous or needing all the attention, or being competitive on our part. We're just natural alphas in most of our friendships; even if we're the quiet type, we're usually pulling everyone else's strings. You know a Leo female cares about you when they try to control your life. I gravitate towards weak people, outcasts, and misfits not to punk them, but because real talk.... Most of y'all need an alpha :dead: You may feel inadequate and manipulated, but trust: us pulling your strings is the only reason you currently have a leg to stand on. But you won't realize this until your life is in shambles within the first six month after you cut us off, so have fun.

e6df24ab94fb8a282eea97f4d5986890.jpg
This pretty much sums it up. I've had multiple people tell me that they initially didn't like me because I gave off a "superior" air. I don't think I'm better. But I am confident in myself and my abilities.

OP already described Leos as being regal.

#LeoAlley

_PurpleKissesXO

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
743 21 8
Alleybux
Oh yes, you can have a good ole time with a Leo, as long as your outfit isn't better, hair more on fleek, men giving you attention.., oh sure, you'll have a good time. Lol

Now I know you gotta be lying :crucified: A Leo will upgrade you, because we don't go out in public to be seen with no raggedy b!tches. Get in formation or stand a foot away from us at all times. Just don't get to feeling yourself and forgetting who took you out them high water sweatpants and helped you grow your edges back, turning into a thirst bucket when you get a little male attention. Loyalty is everything.

lpstk25grl

My future website
Reaction score
Reactions
22,891 452 485
Alleybux

Um, we are only highly concerned about how we are perceived by those that we know care about us or people that we want to care about us. The rest of the people, which is most people, we really don't gaf about.

416swishmisch

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,967 133 70
Alleybux
It is currently Leo season and lord knows that I hate to rain on you guys parade or steal y'all shine BUT sorry not sorry!! Leo women are the most territorial, controlling, bossy, and dare me not say, JEALOUS women of the zodiac. I have NEVER met a ugly or uneducated Leo, but you guys still find the room to hate and compare yourself to others. Also, do ya'll have to have ALL of the attention 24/7... Are you that insecure? Lmao. I'm a Sagittarius with a Leo moon and should be compatible with Leo's , but I cannot stand thier regal attitude. In the begging ******they are very generous towards you, but it's all a ploy so that they can eventually treat you as thier servant and slave*********. I guess they see this as having "power", but as a Sag I believe in freedom and friends that will tell you the truth, not kiss your ass. What has your experience been befriending Leo Women?

lol I'm a Leo :)

i do this all the time. And I feel like if I pay for something or buy you something then you're kinda an employee and need to do as told. I be breaking sh!t down to dollars per hour. But I tell people that all my gifts come with strings attached and that I'm generous but I am not giving.

dollhouseboo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
853 46 94
Alleybux
OP, you obviously weren't really friends with these Leo women. I can only speak for myself, but I would never be jealous of someone who is my friend. My true friends would be my confidantes as I would them and I would be one of their biggest supporters and giver of advice. I'm extremely loyal and loving towards those whom I trust and care about.

Yeah, I see that Leo women are very good at pretending they care about you, in order to keep up with you.

dollhouseboo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
853 46 94
Alleybux
lol I'm a Leo :)

i do this all the time. And I feel like if I pay for something or buy you something then you're kinda an employee and need to do as told. I be breaking sh!t down to dollars per hour. But I tell people that all my gifts come with strings attached and that I'm generous but I am not giving.

Lol & that's maybe why I have a hard time staying friends with y'all. There's always a hidden agenda. I know that some Sags can be greedy and selfish (mainly the December born ones, lol no shade still love y'all ), but I give from the kindness of heart, while expecting nothing in return.

dollhouseboo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
853 46 94
Alleybux
Now I know you gotta be lying :crucified: A Leo will upgrade you, because we don't go out in public to be seen with no raggedy b!tches. Get in formation or stand a foot away from us at all times. Just don't get to feeling yourself and forgetting who took you out them high water sweatpants and helped you grow your edges back, turning into a thirst bucket when you get a little male attention. Loyalty is everything.

Lol.. & only a superficial Leo will think like this. A Leo will "upgrade you", only if they getting something out of it. I must say, y'all are good at picking out potential or people that y'all see "lower" than yourself, but once that same person gets past y'all suppose "level", y'all become sooo competitive, when you're really competing with yourself. Y'all can have the Ego game.. Groan Away :stung:

Lisa Franko

m i s s b i t c h p i e
Reaction score
Reactions
20,395 18 7
Alleybux
In my experience, Leo women are usually sweethearts. They like to be the center of attention sometimes, but they tend to be genuinely nice people. Sometimes even too nice as they have a tendency to invite some shady ass characters into their circle because they always wanna see the "good" in someone.

Synderella

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,554 441 198
Alleybux
My best friend is and she is a boss b!tch but so am I. She's a stand up comic. I'm more reserved than she is, so it works. We bump heads but we love and respect each other. She's real loyal. Always ready to fight someone over me. Lol. She is dominate and sort of masculine lol and can be girly. Funny as hell, Very passionate(loves 2 argue), deep down, sweet. I think she makes a great friend. She keeps me laughing and I admire her work ethic and drive. I don't know if it's her leo placements or just because of who she is.

EdgesKinky

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,076 27 4
Alleybux
I'm a Leo but I don't feel like I have all the characteristics.

I've never been competitive because I like my own lane too much, I only like attention from the people I give attention to, and I can be pretty hard on myself but only when I know I'm not doing what I need to be doing.

I do have a bit of a temper doe. But who doesn't :cheering:

I got like one or two other Leo friends...they're a little more...traditional lol

EdgesKinky

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,076 27 4
Alleybux
Yeah, I see that Leo women are very good at pretending they care about you, in order to keep up with you.

Looool this is legit my biggest fear when it comes to people. Like, you damn sociopath 😂

_PurpleKissesXO

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
743 21 8
Alleybux
Lol.. & only a superficial Leo will think like this. A Leo will "upgrade you", only if they getting something out of it. I must say, y'all are good at picking out potential or people that y'all see "lower" than yourself, but once that same person gets past y'all suppose "level", y'all become sooo competitive, when you're really competing with yourself. Y'all can have the Ego game.. Groan Away :stung:

Well... what kind of friend are you that doesn't think it's appropriate to reciprocate the good that your friends do for you? Sag women love getting their asses kissed, then go on the extreme defense when someone close gets too close and starts calling them on their sh!t. I.e.: Nicki Minaj. Y'all can and sometimes will do for others, but you have no understanding of loyalty.

My closest sister is a Sag and she stays looking stupid because when she drags her head out of her ass long enough to do for others, she doesn't expect anything in return. She plays tough ass and you can't tell her sh!t about herself, but everyone walks all over her and takes advantage of her. That's why you mad at your Leo friend? Because she did what your doormat self allowed her to do? :dead: We only get along now because I punk her and make her do things for me, and force her to accept my doing things for her. Maybe you should expect more in your friendships and you should give more, too. Stop trying to put everything on Leo women and take some accountability for your actions. I know it's hard for y'all sag women, but you'll deal.

I only groaned because you said to lol. In great news: I got three hours til my birthday! #LeoAlley