Quantcast

Lesbian murder story

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,938 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Hello, fam. Not sure if any of you heard of this recent lesbian murder that happened in broad daylight in Brooklyn, NY. A stud muffin shot her femme ex girlfriend in the back of the head in broad daylight! It was caught on video. Click with caution.

Here is the link: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...bmfgw7axy2gexfb3jsu-story.html?outputType=amp

To make it brief, two women been together for 20 years. The shooter (38 year old Latisha Bell - stud muffin) had a mental illness according to her sister. The victim (52 year old mother and grandmother, Nichelle Thomas - femme) was supposedly using her or perhaps cheated on her so it was off and on. A total of 14 domestic violence calls with the shooter being the aggressor in 10 out of the 14 incidents.

My question for you ladies is this: Is it abuse for a person who is not mentally ill to be romantic with a mentally ill person? Also, the age difference. Is it kosher for an older woman to romance a younger woman who also has a mental illness?

I know mental illness is heightened in the lesbian/bisexual woman community, and when you have two women in love, it can get messy, but I’m thinking of how we can avoid these tragedies.

Let’s discuss.

coppertop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,548 8,896 12,469
Alleybux
I've said it many times and groan away. Lesbians are extremely violent in relationships, much more so than men in relationships gay or straight. Domestic violence is very routine for most lesbian couples.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,226 110 66
Alleybux
Sad. No one deserves to go out like this. I do wonder why a 32 year old mother would pursue an 18 year old. That’s like having another child to take care of. She must have had the child young because she was also a grandmother by 50.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,938 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
@FruitCake Try this : Woman Charged with Killing Ex-Girlfriend in Execution-Style Daylight Shooting Caught on Video

Yea, so I know this isn’t the easiest thing to discuss. So, I’ll just say this: ladies, stay safe. Please pick the woman you choose to be romantic with wisely. If she is unmedicated, and you still choose to deal with her, you are risking a lot.

Also, never let a woman raise her voice to you or call you out of your name. If you let her do that, she will put her hands on you.

@Xheq Yes, she had adult children.

@coppertop Why do you think lesbians are so violent in relationships?

SendAnOracle

I deserved better
Reaction score
Reactions
14,544 966 531
Alleybux
Interesting, for some reason usually I've heard more femme les/bi killing their stud gfs/trans bfs for some reason. I was always surprised and never got why cause I thought it'd be nearly always the stud as the murderer but maybe I'm just applying toxic hetero norms.
I've said it many times and groan away. Lesbians are extremely violent in relationships, much more so than men in relationships gay or straight. Domestic violence is very routine for most lesbian couples.
I've seen plenty of abusive gay male relationship, more than lesbians too. I've noticed they don't talk about it or take it seriously, they tend to just dump them and move on to the next.

Personally I'd never date someone that has a mental illness especially bpd or bipolar, I'm not into mind games. I wouldn't even date a girl with particular traumas like something to do with their parents. Your dating life is so much easier once you cut the bµllsh!t out.

Last edited:

Trav00

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,924 373 214
Alleybux
Hello, fam. Not sure if any of you heard of this recent lesbian murder that happened in broad daylight in Brooklyn, NY. A stud muffin shot her femme ex girlfriend in the back of the head in broad daylight! It was caught on video. Click with caution.

Here is the link: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-park-slope-ex-girlfriend-fatal-shooting-20210422-nrx2o2bbmfgw7axy2gexfb3jsu-story.html?outputType=amp

To make it brief, two women been together for 20 years. The shooter (38 year old Latisha Bell - stud muffin) had a mental illness according to her sister. The victim (52 year old mother and grandmother, Nichelle Thomas - femme) was supposedly using her or perhaps cheated on her so it was off and on. A total of 14 domestic violence calls with the shooter being the aggressor in 10 out of the 14 incidents.

My question for you ladies is this: Is it abuse for a person who is not mentally ill to be romantic with a mentally ill person? Also, the age difference. Is it kosher for an older woman to romance a younger woman who also has a mental illness?

I know mental illness is heightened in the lesbian/bisexual woman community, and when you have two women in love, it can get messy, but I’m thinking of how we can avoid these tragedies.

Let’s discuss.
How do you know she was mentally ill? Without a proper diagnosis from a psychiatrist or psychologist, I'll take that with a grain of salt. People like to blame and deflect so I wouldn't put it past her sister. Even if she has a mental illness, that doesn't mean you don't know right from wrong. You can be mentally ill and still know it's wrong to murder someone. There's so many types of disorders that fall under the mental illness umbrella, that I wouldn't use it as a factor unless I know which one.

GayBae

Five Feet of Find Out
Reaction score
Reactions
16,598 876 494
Alleybux
Some of the things yall say...you really tell on yourselves.

Jojocolo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,064 480 608
Alleybux
And the lie detector test results says: that’s a damn lie. No species of people are more barbaric than heterosexual men. So please relax with that

CakeSlice

The term "of colour" is a nothing burger.
Reaction score
Reactions
144,511 6,658 6,183
Alleybux
I hear what you’re saying BUT this is one story about lesbian on lesbian murder when there are countless stories of men killing their female partners.

Just because you say it doesn’t make it true.

Anyway, I have no dog in this fight but the anecdotes are the anecdotes.

JuicyBox Rmn

la princesa
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
14,156 1,303 2,578
Alleybux
Why is it always straight and bi girls that jump in here to say this? Y'all don't give af and usually just loud and wrong homophobes. Mind your business.

Audre

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
508 12 5
Alleybux
More violent than men in relationships? Lol this has to be a joke.

Kinsey 5

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,814 209 955
Alleybux
You were groaned because you're wrong.

Most abuse perpetrators-victim is male-female. Even in violent lesbian relationships, the masculine woman is more violent than the femmes.

TheLights

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,208 183 176
Alleybux
Do you have proof of this? Can you provide credible sources backing up this frankly, idiotic claim?
No? I didn’t think you did.

Pagliacci

The Clown
Reaction score
Reactions
92,589 3,303 1,814
Alleybux
ladies, it is not problematic to refuse to entertain anyone unstable or with mental issues. i have depression really bad and a woman rejecting me based on that is valid. it's hard for ME to live and deal with.

Simple Simon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,518 563 639
Alleybux
hate that she was killed but you don't walk into a situation using people, thinking they are nothing compared to you. She shouldn't have killed but she got what she deserved using people when you're not really gay or for a comeup.