Quantcast

Lester Fuentes-Buezo, 20, caught urinating in Houston street is shot dead during confrontation with angry residents

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,181 274,776 8,222
Alleybux

Man, 20, caught urinating in Houston street is shot dead after being confronted by large group of angry residents​

• Man, 20, was shot dead in north Houston while he was peeing in a street
  • He was confronted by multiple residents, according to Fox
  • After getting into an argument, both the victim and and at least one suspect drew guns on each other, Houston police said
  • The victim has been identified as Lester Fuentes-Buezo
A man who was caught urinating in a north Houston street was shot dead by a resident who took exception to the crude act.

Both the victim and the suspect drew guns on each other Thursday night after a heated exchange between the man and a large group of residents.

The man who was relieving himself - later identified as 20-year-old Lester Fuentes-Buezo - was shot multiple times, Houston police said.
Police didn't say if Fuentes-Buezo fired his weapon.

It's unclear exactly how many residents were involved in this confrontation, but at least one of the suspects left the scene and is still in the wind Saturday morning and another went into a home, Fox reported.

Another person admitted to police he was involved he shooting and is cooperating with the investigation, according to Fox.

The fatal exchange happened around 10:25pm in the 9000 block of Bunny Run Drive, where responding officers found Fuentes-Buezo's body in the street with multiple gunshot wounds, police said.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Houston police said they

The 9000 block of Bunny Run Drive in northern Houston was blocked off Thursday after a man peeing in the street was shot dead

The victim's body was in the street, but police are still looking for the suspect

The victim's body was in the street, but police are still looking for the suspect

Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

Fuentes-Buezo's death was one of three shootings in a 24-hour span in Houston.

Shortly before 9am Thursday, a man was shot while driving on Vance Street but is expected to live.

Around 12:40am Friday, a 15-year-old girl was fatally shot on South Green Road.

This is what the area looks like during the day without first responder vehicles and police tape

This is what the area looks like during the day without first responder vehicles and police tape

In recent months, many Texas police departments have expressed concern that shootings will continue to become more frequent with the state's 'constitutional carry' law, which was passed by the state legislature in May.

The law, which just needs the governor's signature, would allow anyone to carry a concealed handgun without a permit.

Gov. Greg Abbott hasn't officially given his signature but promised to do so while the state legislature debated the bill in April and May.

abijean

It's 5:00. Do you know who/where your THUN is?
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
101,499 2,740 1,837
Alleybux
Perverts often use the “I was just peeing“ when they want to expose themselves in public.

He fµcked around and found out.

Pizza

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,142 2,330 558
Alleybux
How embarrassing.

How would I relay the message to my family to not explain the circumstances. surrounding my death to anyone?!

LeggoMyAfro

☆•°◇□▪︎Hippity, hoppity, don't be a floppity.•°◇☆
Reaction score
Reactions
81,801 2,655 908
Alleybux
Good.

I’ve felt like doing the same when I’m dodging streams from these knee-high perverts that are 10 sheets to the wind WASTED at 9:05AM because they have no jobs, no morals, and no self respect.

They always shout: “call the cops! I no care.” and they truly don’t because they’re never held accountable. This disgusting fool got caught literally pants down and died like a dog since he chose to live like one, too.

¡Adios…!

Hugs and Kisses

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,271 7,558 7,492
Alleybux
That is so unnecessary. Why are so many people prone to escalating trivial things into terrible violence? It is similar to those people arguing about snow being thrown on their property. It really is not that serious

Issawifenow

MyPrincess
Reaction score
Reactions
234,108 13,268 7,889
Alleybux
Good.

I’ve felt like doing the same when I’m dodging streams from these knee-high perverts that are 10 sheets to the wind WASTED at 9:05AM because they have no jobs, no morals, and no self respect.

They always shout: “call the cops! I no care.” and they truly don’t because they’re never held accountable. This disgusting fool got caught literally pants down and died like a dog since he chose to live like one, too.

¡Adios…!
Very sick to say Good at the death of this yoing man
None of what you listed should be punishable by death
Very sick and twisted of you
Same to yall for agreeing
@Soca Priestess
@bright22

Last edited:

LeggoMyAfro

☆•°◇□▪︎Hippity, hoppity, don't be a floppity.•°◇☆
Reaction score
Reactions
81,801 2,655 908
Alleybux
Very sick to say Good at the death of this yoing man
None of what you listed should be punishable by death
Very sick and twisted of you
Same to yall for agreeing
@Soca Priestess
@bright22
Mm hm, try and chastise me and not the (dead) violent xes offender damaging property, exposing himself in public, and ready to kill anyone who dare stop him.

The idiot lived and died by the gun and got exactly what he was looking for that day.

Be a bleeding heart until you’re assaulted by the animals and then you’ll sing a different tune. Or maybe you would not. Maybe an innocent bystander deserved to be shot instead? You’re a riot.

Good riddance to pissy rubbish. I said what I said and I’ll say it again. It’s sick and twisted to piss all over private property and to pull a gun on random people.

Clutch your pearls and say a prayer for the pervert in hell :)

jessssss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,061 1,769 385
Alleybux
Interesting way to leave this earth. Unfortunate because it most likely did not have to end that way.

Neuro

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,933 759 483
Alleybux
Perverts often use the “I was just peeing“ when they want to expose themselves in public.

He fµcked around and found out.
Mmm I didn’t even consider that but high-key it’s a good explanation. The incident occurred at 9 am on a weekday. It’s unlikely the deceased was drunk and urinating in a residential spot. Something else was going on.

BarbaraLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,905 698 898
Alleybux
He must've exposed himself to women and or children.
I'm in Houston and didn't hear a thing about this-was it only on the Fox affiliate? Even if he had exposed himself, they couldn't call the cops and went vigilante justice instead? Good lord.

Stealyourman

Cat lady
Reaction score
Reactions
85,282 7,150 4,808
Alleybux
Mmm I didn’t even consider that but high-key it’s a good explanation. The incident occurred at 9 am on a weekday. It’s unlikely the deceased was drunk and urinating in a residential spot. Something else was going on.
The incident occurred at 10pm

Stealyourman

Cat lady
Reaction score
Reactions
85,282 7,150 4,808
Alleybux
I don’t get why people jumped to the pervert conclusion?

Listen,when you gotta go,you got to go.
I have had my 11yr old son pee on the side of a building if he had to go. Most public places don’t let you use the restroom.