Quantcast

Let’s Drop All The Tea On All The Women Of The Zodiac Signs !

Bella80

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,591 303 10
Alleybux
Either that selective memory or saying any old sh!t just to piss you off, sometimes it's hard to tell. My grandmother used to do sh!t like that. My aunt was up from Texas one Xmas visiting, and she was staying with my grandmother. She treated herself to a slice of pizza and was very happy to do so since it had been some years since she'd been back in NYC. So my grandmother says to her, "Oh, I don't think I've ever eaten pizza before." :cautious: Now mind you, this woman was in her early 80's, and had been kinda senile for a while but she'd never admit it. My aunt was was like, "Mom, wtf do you mean? Of COURSE you've had pizza before, I seen you eat pizza!". My grandmother responds, " No, you're mistaken, I don't eat fast food". So now my aunt is getting annoyed, she's like "The fµck you mean, ma? In all your 80+ years living in NYC you mean to tell me you've NEVER had pizza in your life? And I know that's bµllsh!t because I've SEEN you eat pizza before!" So my grandmother doubles down, "Well, just because YOU eat that way, doesn't mean everyone else does. I'm on a "special diet" so I just can't eat all kinds of things." Now my aunt is incredibly pissed and she just walked away. Actually she didn't, she called my mom because it was new years and we were supposed to be over there with alcohol, so she called to vent and find out what was talking us so long, lol.

Now, it's really easy to think that's just her old brain, but it wasn't. She new DAMN well she'd eaten pizza before, she just did that to piss my aunt off and get under her skin, because they'd been butting heads the whole time she was there visiting. She did petty sh!t like that her WHOLE life. And because she suffered from selective memory where she'd argue you down about some sh!t she remembered ass backwards but swore up and down she was 100% right about it, it was hard to tell the difference between that, and the times she'd just take it upon herself to say some ridiculously preposterous sh!t just to get a rise out of people. It's so passive aggressive and infuriating!

I cannot!!!

Vixy76

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,477 1,858 1,040
Alleybux
Here to add cancer women are hella thirsty for attention from men and will underhand you to get one. They're still sweet ppl for the most part and too sentimental

Fabfemme

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
17 1
Alleybux
Glad that your mentioned you were an aquarius that makes lots of sense. Keep hating and reposting what you read online.

You forgot to mention that y'all are narcissistic AF & y'all think it's fµck!ng cute. Don't believe the hype y'all really aren't unique you're delusional with no self awareness. Oops, I forgot to mention that y'all are definitely jealous and backstab everyone you know. Fake ass hoes!

What’s your sign?

CuriousGrgia

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
23 2 3
Alleybux
I’m a Cancer.

Leos are outspoken and don’t know how to be quiet sometimes but then once someone gives them the cold shoulder they want to put up the front like “ I don’t need friends “ when they’re lonely inside but will never admit to it. Extremely stubborn.

Sagittarius are bigger whores and flirts than Libra and Aquarius combined. They will be in a whole relationship but still flirt with anyone who gives them the time of day.

Aries are bullies until you check them and let them know you’re not the one for their bs. Will try you every chance they get especially when they want to seem big and bad in front of a crowd.
:ROFLMAO:e5

cheapgin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,447 27 37
Alleybux
Aquarius, Capricorn and Taurus women make the best girlfriends.

Capricorn’s make the worst girlfriends coming from someone who has made the mistake of befriending one of y’all. Very self absorbed and will do the things for new dick that she continually promises to do with best friends (ie travel, spa dates, brunch). Very quick to drop anything for love ie the new insecure love bombing idiot who inevitably break her heart and she will inevitably return to her best friend who will have to resist telling the dumb bih “I told you so.” And “it’s only been one month, build a bridge.”

y’all only know how to talk about yourself and your own problems. Def the worst at giving advice. Even if you not in the middle the drama , you probably started it, stoked the flames, poured gasoline and added dry timber but will hide in the corner, bosom heaving with sweat, hoarse screams from your lips but nary a tear on the face. Perpetual victims to circumstance. On

Allicin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,830 62 110
Alleybux
but their backs are wide...........
giphy.gif
And some of them aren't even aries...

Allicin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,830 62 110
Alleybux
Now I know your codependent libra self ain’t talking. Y’all will date anyone to not be alone. A libra woman willingly signed up to be Future and Bow Wow babymama case closed..
giphy.gif

It ain’t looking to good in these streets for y’all..:joy::joy:
And a Scorpio. Just saying....yal love dick riding Russell and cara but sis is, was and always will be a bird brain.

PrettyTia.m

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,229 488 72
Alleybux
We are going to have to disagree. All fire signs are bold in my opinion they just express it differently. I never met a scary Leo and Leos can stand on their own much like our opposite sign Aquarius. My mom is a Leo with a Taurus moon and does not avoid confrontation (she with the s*its lmao) and stayed fighting when she was growing up. It just depends on the person..

Same except I’m a Taurus sun Leo moon. “I want all the smoke” is/was my middle name lmao!!

Allicin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,830 62 110
Alleybux
This thread is hilarious. As a Leo sun, Aquarius moon, and Scorpio rising with an Aries Mars for a lil razzle dazzle, I am very much the friend out of the group who will say what the others are thinking. I can keep it diplomatic and cute but depending on the levels somebody tries it, I will eat their asses alive with zero remorse.

Some of the best friends I’ve had have been Gemini and Libra women because they know how to have a good time and usually are funny. Gemini women though are some of the biggest, lying ass, Jane of all trade, master of NONE ass people you can meet, and Libra women tend to be just loose fashionable air heads lol. As are Cancer women from what I’ve observed, minus fashionable.

I fµck with Aquarius women because we tend to vibe, and both are pretty much intellectual elitists who enjoy shitting on idiots lol.

Pisces women are cool but delusional as fµck and don’t live in this reality. You’re either head over heels for a man or the next day it’s like he doesn’t exist.

Virgo women tend to gravitate towards me for some reason, I guess we have a mutual respect for each other with your extra anal asses. They can dish critique like none other but can NEVER take it.

Aries and Sagg women tend to like friends who follow behind them on some minion sh!t and that’s never been me. They have always been pressed by me now that I think about it. Old colleagues and even thinking back to my college days, they seemed bothered. Inferior asses. Fire sign women have never really been prominent for me to be honest.

Capricorn women are decent. I’ve noticed they are either really on top of their game or trifling as hell. No in-between.

Taurus women are always fat, fµck!ng, and cracking jokes. Y’all are funny as fµck.

Scorpio women... hmm. I don’t come across them too much but when I have it’s a similar reaction I get with fire sign women—pressed.
Sounds like you were overshadowed by an aqua ..I'll send you a virtual e hug ..
actually..a point of order...aquas along with sags and Leos are trash...that is all

Emvalee

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,879 47 34
Alleybux
Capricorn’s make the worst girlfriends coming from someone who has made the mistake of befriending one of y’all. Very self absorbed and will do the things for new dick that she continually promises to do with best friends (ie travel, spa dates, brunch). Very quick to drop anything for love ie the new insecure love bombing idiot who inevitably break her heart and she will inevitably return to her best friend who will have to resist telling the dumb bih “I told you so.” And “it’s only been one month, build a bridge.”

y’all only know how to talk about yourself and your own problems. Def the worst at giving advice. Even if you not in the middle the drama , you probably started it, stoked the flames, poured gasoline and added dry timber but will hide in the corner, bosom heaving with sweat, hoarse screams from your lips but nary a tear on the face. Perpetual victims to circumstance. On
Described my Capricorn sister to a T.

CashmereBabe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,996 23
Alleybux
Lmfaoo we don’t know how to stop. Aquarians usually like to test people out. They’ll push a button subtly, look for a reaction and keep in mind what your reaction was when they pushed that button. They’ll observe you to see what would really drive you nuts. Then when you piss em off, they use all that lil info to insult you and they have to have the last word.

I’m an Aquarius w a Capricorn rising lmao
This is facts .. I try to be nice but if someone throw shade unprovoked I eat them right on up to hurt their feelings back and they be so shocked cause it seems like it came outta no where .. then they play victim and now I look like a btch but nobody see when the person kept picking at you

brockhampton

JK Rowling STAN
Reaction score
Reactions
130,813 3,779 1,913
Alleybux
the virgo critique is always "they're so judgmental"

okay AND? were we wrong tho? absolutely not. we tell the truth like it is to your face, but the rest of the zodiacs would rather be in denial. we don't have time for incompetence

Damaris Lewis

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,948 142 23
Alleybux
Ok im a leo sun, cancer moon, sag rising.

So Pisces- my sister is one and I actually can't stand her. They are so insecure, competitive, manipulative and badmind its actually pathetic. They are so envious and can be incredibly childish, spiteful, vindictive, domineering, 2 faced. They constantly need to brag and compete to cover up for the fact that they hate themselves. My sister is toxic af. Loves to argue, debate and just loves the negative energy. They are constantly acting the victim and are incredibly selfish. They confuse having emotions with being caring. They only give because they want something back or some praise its never selfless. And they are controlling they love to try and break you down.
And always make slick little remarks because they are jealous af. Really draining to be around. Always looking at the negatives and whining. I worked with one and she was so negative. Pretend to have your best interests at heart but really just want to destroy you luckily i can see through them. Really illogical. And actually quite nasty.

Capricorn- 2 faced. Cares about keeping up appearances, desperate for a man and need one to feel ok about themselves and will literally do anything to keep one desperate to be a wife, secretely really insecure, needs to be centre of attention, bossy, stingy af, manipulative, bitchy, actually quite cold and only does things to appear as a nice person, plays the victim pretends to be sweet. Really closed minded and judgemental and always thinks they're right. Bullies and passive aggressive. Thinks they can talk to you like sh!t and you'll be cool with them the next day. Like no b!tch.

Virgo- very childish, really insecure, bitchy for no reason, super anxious and obbsessed with perfection, passive aggressive, petty, self absorbed, competitive, another debbie downer sign

Leo- although I am a leo I hate other leo women maybe i've met unevolved ones but they are deep down insecure, very competitive to the point where its pathetic, will steal your ideas, need to be centre of attention, one uppers, try to hard to be funny and entertaining but sometimes are. I've met a lot of driven and confident leos too.

Cancer- bitchy for the hell of it, fakest person on the planet, can be cruel, very closed minded and really judgemental and snotty.

Geminis- funny I always get along with them, friendly,

Libra- hoes, always chasing a man literally the most dick hungry sign, shallow, fake, 2 faced, self absorbed

Aquarius- funny but wind up merchants and self absorbed.

Not had much experience with the others but i've met a lot of capricorns in my life and never get on with them.

Wow, this totally describes a Pisces that I know. Even the Cancer description is on point

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
There’s a special place in hell for virgo women! If you had a Virgo mother you would understand and you have my deepest sympathy

The0ne

Bossy
Reaction score
Reactions
260,740 11,462 6,445
Alleybux
People who say Aries are loud for no reason are lies. We can be soo quiet almost mute, the ram is also a lamb and can be extremely timid and shy. Even the men aren’t loud. Confrontational and argumentative yes but we don’t just talk sh!t to talk sh!t

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom