Let's be honest

Reactions
Alleybux
Y'all are gonna drag Michael but Debbie AGREED to give her children to Michael. Michael told Lisa that he wanted to have kids right after he married her before the marriage happened and Lisa agreed but, SHE WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL THE WHOLE TIME WITHOUT TELLING MICHAEL. Why are y'all making Michael seem like the villain here when the girls were just as guilty.

He still cheated on his wife tho

Used to known as’ “MOONWALKER12”
Reactions
12,459 9
Alleybux
He still cheated on his wife tho

I'll admit Mike was fucked up for cheating but Lisa legit went on trips with her ex husband without telling him. That relationship was just toxic all around because of Michael AND LISA.

Last edited:
Reactions
27,624 5 7
Alleybux
As much as I love me my MJ, I would have beat his a&& had he told me some mess like Debbie was gonna carry his baby. I would have moonwalked all over his groin and set fire to Debbie for even talking to my man like that. Her and that ole weird looking doc (Prince's biodad) for getting in my man's head. Then I'd call a moving company and we would move essentials in the middle of the night to an undisclosed location to get him away from Hollywood weirdos. I'd spike some Jesus juice and throw him in the car and when he woke up, we'd be sitting in our new house with a counselor to talk about how to mitigate further situations. If it still didn't work, I'd have to let him go but hey, at least, I tried. That's just me though.

Reactions
1,367 6 22
Alleybux
I'll admit Mike was fucked up for cheating but Lisa legit went on trips with her ex husband without telling him. That relationship was just toxic all around because of Michael AND LISA.
#PREACH! All the while she go way leave MJ cause she didn't want to have his babies smh and they were in the 1st year of marriage smh

Watch #SquareOneMJ
Reactions
55,843 1,779 1,534
Alleybux
As much as I love me my MJ, I would have beat his a&& had he told me some mess like Debbie was gonna carry his baby. I would have moonwalked all over his groin and set fire to Debbie for even talking to my man like that. Her and that ole weird looking doc (Prince's biodad) for getting in my man's head. Then I'd call a moving company and we would move essentials in the middle of the night to an undisclosed location to get him away from Hollywood weirdos. I'd spike some Jesus juice and throw him in the car and when he woke up, we'd be sitting in our new house with a counselor to talk about how to mitigate further situations. If it still didn't work, I'd have to let him go but hey, at least, I tried. That's just me though.
that man is not prince's bio dad. Good lord you all believe everything you hear. grow a brain.

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reactions
42,415 987 291
Alleybux
MJ should've just a married a black women period ! Soon as he told his black wife that Debbie was having a baby BOOM 2 weeks later positive pregnancy test LMFAO

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
The Feds are not the local police. If they have you for something and are questioning...they have the evidence, bullshit charges are not a thing...
Carribean music
kompa zouk Your Kompa selection doesn't play
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
At this point, I don’t think she’s really getting this procedure (prove me wrong Keef). Nothing is adding up at all. I feel like she probably...
brand new london baddies ig girls industry socialites and models thread
I’m all for the factual tea but the body shaming on here is so sad, it just screams insecure
What artist needs a rebrand ?
Gwen Stefani - She should change her hair color & style. Her music sound needs an update as well. She's holding on to her look for over a decade...
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
I know I am months behind but can everyone give me the details regarding briona Mae and Eric Bledsoe. I just found out the two are dating and I...
Brixana (Briana Monique') Discussion
Briana the fashion God. I’m glad the girls have her to save the day, it wouldn’t be the same without her :( How you get emojis? I had them then...
Top Bottom