Let's be honest

Ngebuthu

Mj❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
16,873 2,095 2,440
Alleybux
Looking at the Debbie , Lisa situation and how Michael was doing them

What would you do if you were in lisa position or debbies position.?

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,337 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Not sure of the position that they were in. Mike loved Lisa and married her. She promised MJ that they would start a family.. She reneged on having his kid saying ‘it wasn’t the time yet’ and in 2003 she said ‘she got out of it’ . Debbie was MJ’s long time friend and she offered to be his surrogate because he wanted to be a Dad. MJ took Debbie up on the offer. He was honest with both of them. Lisa even said that MJ told her that since she wouldn’t have his baby that Debbie was offering.

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,974 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
Neither. The situation for both was trash. I would have tried to kick Michael's ass if I was Lisa and I would never let some dude buy my womb just because he was pissed at the old chick. The fµck? I have too much dignity and self-respect.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,303 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
The whole thing was trash. All of it. It’s the one segment of his life that truly disappoints me the hardest.

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
The whole situation was a circus and I hope I'll never get to have to live such a thing.
None of it was healthy, for none of the people it involved.

krissik

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,072 32 24
Alleybux
It is really disappointing. He does not show enough respect for his women. I understand that he was disappointed because Lisa did not get pregnant. But the whole situation was wrong. He was just too impatient.
And don't start with Debbie. I can't understand a woman who gives away her child without need.

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
The title says "Lets be honest" So I'm gonna be honest.

For one I am so sick of hearing about that ugly b!tch not giving him babies and that he was so devastated and heartbroken that he knocked up a surrogate then turned around and married her.

BULL sh!t!!!

The man never intended to do that. It was all blown out of porportion. Don't you think if he was that desperate he could have chosen any woman in the world anonymously without zero drama. As many thirsty ass b!tches it is in this world. If they ass pass out you know they'd be willing to give him babies.

But that's not the point I want to make. What I'm saying is that story has been circulating for 25 gotdamn years and people STILL fall for it without really thinking about what actually took place. Debbie was pregnant with their first child DURING his so called marriage to Depressedly. Not only that the b!tch acknowledged it in the diane sawyer interview. Its on youtube somewhere and let me just say I was shocked that she said. Know what else is shocking. . . ms. sawyer asked MJ if he'd planned on adopting her children. He said no. She asked him did they plan on having children together. He looked at her then said no. She replied right after that someone else was already pregnant. Here's something else I found interesting too. I don't know how true it is but apparently there's a video on youtube with MJ talking to some interviewer and Debbie is in the background looking every bit of that 6 or 7 months pregnant. So naturally I assumed it was done when she was pregnant with Prince. The date of the video said December 1995. Didn't she miscarry in march of 1996, according to People and the like.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but if she was that big back in 1995 then its safe to guess that the miscarriage was actually a still born. Don't quote me on that I'm simply stating my thoughts on the whole thing because that too has been in the air for over 20 years and I always wondered what happened when they said they lost the baby. I naturally assumed it was a regular miscarriage that takes place within the first trimester. All's I'm saying is there was a lot going on that none of us really knows about and that the story that was fed to us from MJ and the media was meant to be that way. I mean not to step on any toes but most folks don't bother to read or pay attention to what's really going on. Like for example Ms. Flo Anthony told some fans a few years back that Debbie told her she had known MJ for 18 years before they got married.

WHAT THE HELL!!!

18 years? 18 years? You mean to tell me this woman knew my dude for 18 gotdamn years and was in a relationship with him. How is that possible? She said 18 year old relationship yall, NOT 18 year old friendship. I'm not doubting that part. I'm pretty sure they were friends but apparently they also had to have been lovers. Yes I said lovers and anyway do the math. They were married in 1996 right. . . so 18 years away from 1996 puts you at 1978.

1978?

Yeah it tripped me out too. So that means they met when they were still teenagers! I don't know about yall but that sh!t has got me wondering about what really happened. No way in hell could she be somebody's surrogate and had been down with him since before the 80's. Been around the world with him on every one of those tours. Had rumors mentioned about a certain song being about her. I mean like I said there is so much more to this puzzle than folks realize and I'm just now begining to put at least some of the pieces together.

There's my take on the whole thing. I ain't starting nothing. Just being honest.

RothGarland

I don't caaaaaaaaare
Reaction score
Reactions
18,717 557 293
Alleybux

For one I am so sick of hearing about that ugly b!tch not giving him babies and that he was so devastated and heartbroken that he knocked up a surrogate then turned around and married her.

BULL sh!t!!!

The man never intended to do that. It was all blown out of porportion. Don't you think if he was that desperate he could have chosen any woman in the world anonymously without zero drama. As many thirsty ass b!tches it is in this world. If they ass pass out you know they'd be willing to give him babies.

But that's not the point I want to make. What I'm saying is that story has been circulating for 25 gotdamn years and people STILL fall for it without really thinking about what actually took place. Debbie was pregnant with their first child DURING his so called marriage to Depressedly. Not only that the b!tch acknowledged it in the diane sawyer interview. Its on youtube somewhere and let me just say I was shocked that she said. Know what else is shocking. . . ms. sawyer asked MJ if he'd planned on adopting her children. He said no. She asked him did they plan on having children together. He looked at her then said no. She replied right after that someone else was already pregnant. Here's something else I found interesting too. I don't know how true it is but apparently there's a video on youtube with MJ talking to some interviewer and Debbie is in the background looking every bit of that 6 or 7 months pregnant. So naturally I assumed it was done when she was pregnant with Prince. The date of the video said December 1995. Didn't she miscarry in march of 1996, according to People and the like.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but if she was that big back in 1995 then its safe to guess that the miscarriage was actually a still born. Don't quote me on that I'm simply stating my thoughts on the whole thing because that too has been in the air for over 20 years and I always wondered what happened when they said they lost the baby. I naturally assumed it was a regular miscarriage that takes place within the first trimester. All's I'm saying is there was a lot going on that none of us really knows about and that the story that was fed to us from MJ and the media was meant to be that way. I mean not to step on any toes but most folks don't bother to read or pay attention to what's really going on. Like for example Ms. Flo Anthony told some fans a few years back that Debbie told her she had known MJ for 18 years before they got married.

WHAT THE HELL!!!

18 years? 18 years? You mean to tell me this woman knew my dude for 18 gotdamn years and was in a relationship with him. How is that possible? She said 18 year old relationship yall, NOT 18 year old friendship. I'm not doubting that part. I'm pretty sure they were friends but apparently they also had to have been lovers. Yes I said lovers and anyway do the math. They were married in 1996 right. . . so 18 years away from 1996 puts you at 1978.

1978?

Yeah it tripped me out too. So that means they met when they were still teenagers! I don't know about yall but that sh!t has got me wondering about what really happened. No way in hell could she be somebody's surrogate and had been down with him since before the 80's. Been around the world with him on every one of those tours. Had rumors mentioned about a certain song being about her. I mean like I said there is so much more to this puzzle than folks realize and I'm just now begining to put at least some of the pieces together.

There's my take on the whole thing. I ain't starting nothing. Just being honest.
You're right about the miscarriage thing, you don't know the xes of the baby until the second trimester and she said they lost a baby boy. So she was pretty far along when she lost the baby. There's way more to this story, MJ is like a rubik's cube. I don't think anything is cut an dry with him.

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
You're right about the miscarriage thing, you don't know the xes of the baby until the second trimester and she said they lost a baby boy. So she was pretty far along when she lost the baby. There's way more to this story, MJ is like a rubik's cube. I don't think anything is cut an dry with him.
Exactly. See I didn't even know it was a boy. I was seriously asking myself these questions like was it a boy or a girl. How long did he or she live. Did they take the baby home? That's why I don't understand how some folks can just blatantly ignore facts or at least question what has been said by everyone. Don't just take it at face value just because its MJ. He can be questioned too. Doesn't mean we don't love him.

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,723 17,746 2,852
Alleybux
Not sure of the position that they were in. Mike loved Lisa and married her. She promised MJ that they would start a family.. She reneged on having his kid saying ‘it wasn’t the time yet’ and in 2003 she said ‘she got out of it’ . Debbie was MJ’s long time friend and she offered to be his surrogate because he wanted to be a Dad. MJ took Debbie up on the offer. He was honest with both of them. Lisa even said that MJ told her that since she wouldn’t have his baby that Debbie was offering.
Only in MJs world would you take up someone’s offer like that and just start a family with a random associate lmao

I love it though bless Michael just shows how much he wanted it

JackalFamily

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
540 22 6
Alleybux
Neither. The situation for both was trash. I would have tried to kick Michael's ass if I was Lisa and I would never let some dude buy my womb just because he was pissed at the old chick. The fµck? I have too much dignity and self-respect.

Yeah, honestly it's kinda fµcked up he did that. If she isn't ready for kids yet then you fµck!n wait until she is, you don't start cheating until you get em. I love Michael but he actually cheated on his wife with someone else because she wouldn't give him kids. That ain't cool.

Last edited:

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I just don't see how you could be friends with someone for over 18 years, have his baby and then say you don't want nothing to do with it those are his kids. A lot of information is just confusing to me.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,337 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
I just don't see how you could be friends with someone for over 18 years, have his baby and then say you don't want nothing to do with it those are his kids. A lot of information is just confusing to me.

Deb was seeking the money. She was friends with MJ but being a surrogate would get her paid and that’s all she cared about in my opinion.

kekiyo

these b*tches tide, they exhausted..
Reaction score
Reactions
21,788 1,685 943
Alleybux

BULL sh!t!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!

1978?

this is very interesting ‍♂️

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
It is really disappointing. He does not show enough respect for his women. I understand that he was disappointed because Lisa did not get pregnant. But the whole situation was wrong. He was just too impatient.
And don't start with Debbie. I can't understand a woman who gives away her child without need.
GIVES AWAY HE PAID HER * MILLION DOLLARS! how u think she afforded the horse ranch she had?

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
het met Debbie in the 80's she used to work for Klein from back then she was married in the 80's and then got divorced... I remember the miscarriage Debbie spoke on it I wonder if that baby boy was mixed-race or darker complexioned? I have always wondered that that Mj's real son died or that shady b!tch Debbie killed the mixed baby I ain't swearing for her MJ paid her 8 million she had that man in some custody discussion in 2006 her trifling ass.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Only in MJs world would you take up someone’s offer like that and just start a family with a random associate lmao

I love it though bless Michael just shows how much he wanted it
shut the hell up! it was most likely invitro! and Lisa cheated with Michael on her husband Danny! talk about that!

Jayel4485

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,896 9 8
Alleybux
If I was in Lisa’s position I would’ve had his kids like he wanted. period!.. if they had had kids or if she had even acted like she wanted to have his kids then it’s likely the situation with Debbie would not have happened.

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
It's not confusing if you know what to look for. 18 years is very hard to come by and in most cases some folks don't make it that long in marriages let alone friendships. Trust their situation ain't so black and white like some goons want to or want YOU to believe.
het met Debbie in the 80's she used to work for Klein from back then she was married in the 80's and then got divorced... I remember the miscarriage Debbie spoke on it I wonder if that baby boy was mixed-race or darker complexioned? I have always wondered that that Mj's real son died or that shady b!tch Debbie killed the mixed baby I ain't swearing for her MJ paid her 8 million she had that man in some custody discussion in 2006 her trifling ass.
LOL!!!

What in the unholy hell are you babbling on about? Why would would she offer if she was just gonna get rid of the child that you say was real. It kinda defeats the purpose of signing a contract to be a surrogate ya think. Oh and just so you know there's never been a confirmation on any of the information you're spouting. Might want to dig a little deeper.

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
If I was in Lisa’s position I would’ve had his kids like he wanted. period!.. if they had had kids or if she had even acted like she wanted to have his kids then it’s likely the situation with Debbie would not have happened.
It was NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!

I don't care how many times that crazy b!tch spins that whack ass story MJ had no plans of impregnating that disgusting beast. In fqctvitvis very well proven that he'd already gone ahead and knocked up someone else who by the way was around waaaaay before Repressedly showed up but you don't hear anyone speaking on that. I wonder why. Do your homework folks and learn to think for yourself. It's not illegal. Yet.

Jayel4485

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,896 9 8
Alleybux
It was NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!

I don't care how many times that crazy b!tch spins that whack ass story MJ had no plans of impregnating that disgusting beast. In fqctvitvis very well proven that he'd already gone ahead and knocked up someone else who by the way was around waaaaay before Repressedly showed up but you don't hear anyone speaking on that. I wonder why. Do your homework folks and learn to think for yourself. It's not illegal. Yet.

Sis! Idgaf what actually happened in this case between Lisa and Mj And Debbie. I answered the question in the OP which asked “what would you do if you were in Lisa’s position“ and I answered it accordingly. What was hard to understand about that?! You’re defensive about my response to a scenario type of question, trying to tell me about what MJ was or wasn’t gonna do As if that’s gonna change my mind about what the fµck I said.

and don’t worry, I’m an MJ Stan! I’ve already done my homework regarding all things Mj! Which is why I’m thinking for myself and answering the question asked in the OP instead of getting mad at other people’s responses.

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
It's not confusing if you know what to look for. 18 years is very hard to come by and in most cases some folks don't make it that long in marriages let alone friendships. Trust their situation ain't so black and white like some goons want to or want YOU to believe.

Definitely don't think it's black in white. I'm just insinuating that they new each other on a certain level and weren't like super duper close but I can never know for sure.

What are you insinuating ?

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
Sis! Idgaf what actually happened in this case between Lisa and Mj And Debbie. I answered the question in the OP which asked “what would you do if you were in Lisa’s position“ and I answered it accordingly. What was hard to understand about that?! You’re defensive about my response to a scenario type of question, trying to tell me about what MJ was or wasn’t gonna do As if that’s gonna change my mind about what the fµck I said.

and don’t worry, I’m an MJ Stan! I’ve already done my homework regarding all things Mj! Which is why I’m thinking for myself and answering the question asked in the OP instead of getting mad at other people’s responses.
I don't either sweetie. Kick rocks.

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
I'm not insinuating anything
Definitely don't think it's black in white. I'm just insinuating that they new each other on a certain level and weren't like super duper close but I can never know for sure.

What are you insinuating ?

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
Damn Debbie look what you done did. You got all these broads in here pressed to the nines over some BS from 25 years go. I don't know how you do it but I guess you must mean something to somebody cuz I swear they don't go as hard for the others like they do you. Must be the way you look.

Oh well.

I would say more but I'm trying my hardest not to go there and be on my best behavior so I'll just walk away for now cuz ain't no oumt of hatred and fuckery is worth me arguing with ya'll.

But don't get it twisted I can turn this place out like the 4th of July but why bother. You're not worth it.

Oh and to the heffa who referred toevad sis. . .

DON'T!!!

I don't know you and we damn sure ain't cool like that.

Kay I'm done now.

LL2019

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,011 171 31
Alleybux
Y'all are gonna drag Michael but Debbie AGREED to give her children to Michael. Michael told Lisa that he wanted to have kids right after he married her before the marriage happened and Lisa agreed but, SHE WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL THE WHOLE TIME WITHOUT TELLING MICHAEL. Why are y'all making Michael seem like the villain here when the girls were just as guilty.

Last edited:

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Y'all are gonna drag Michael but Debbie AGREED to give her children to Michael. Michael told Lisa that he wanted to have kids right after he married her before the marriage happened and Lisa agreed but, SHE WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL THE WHOLE TIME WITHOUT TELLING MICHAEL. Why are y'all making Michael seem like the villain here when the girls were just as guilty.
Exactly!

JackalFamily

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
540 22 6
Alleybux

He still cheated on his wife tho

LL2019

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,011 171 31
Alleybux
He still cheated on his wife tho

I'll admit Mike was fµcked up for cheating but Lisa legit went on trips with her ex husband without telling him. That relationship was just toxic all around because of Michael AND LISA.

Last edited:

classya06

ღღCount to 10. Everyone's going through something.
Reaction score
Reactions
63,450 1,166 182
Alleybux
As much as I love me my MJ, I would have beat his a&& had he told me some mess like Debbie was gonna carry his baby. I would have moonwalked all over his groin and set fire to Debbie for even talking to my man like that. Her and that ole weird looking doc (Prince's biodad) for getting in my man's head. Then I'd call a moving company and we would move essentials in the middle of the night to an undisclosed location to get him away from Hollywood weirdos. I'd spike some Jesus juice and throw him in the car and when he woke up, we'd be sitting in our new house with a counselor to talk about how to mitigate further situations. If it still didn't work, I'd have to let him go but hey, at least, I tried. That's just me though.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I'll admit Mike was fµcked up for cheating but Lisa legit went on trips with her ex husband without telling him. That relationship was just toxic all around because of Michael AND LISA.
#PREACH! All the while she go way leave MJ cause she didn't want to have his babies smh and they were in the 1st year of marriage smh

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,469 6,007 4,167
Alleybux
As much as I love me my MJ, I would have beat his a&& had he told me some mess like Debbie was gonna carry his baby. I would have moonwalked all over his groin and set fire to Debbie for even talking to my man like that. Her and that ole weird looking doc (Prince's biodad) for getting in my man's head. Then I'd call a moving company and we would move essentials in the middle of the night to an undisclosed location to get him away from Hollywood weirdos. I'd spike some Jesus juice and throw him in the car and when he woke up, we'd be sitting in our new house with a counselor to talk about how to mitigate further situations. If it still didn't work, I'd have to let him go but hey, at least, I tried. That's just me though.
that man is not prince's bio dad. Good lord you all believe everything you hear. grow a brain.

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
MJ should've just a married a black women period ! Soon as he told his black wife that Debbie was having a baby BOOM 2 weeks later positive pregnancy test LMFAO

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom