Quantcast

Let's share our testimonies to His glory...

Jen21

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Not a big one but a great one indeed, I broke my brita water bottle a d need to get a new one. I check my mail box this morning and a new fancy one was in there, Praise God for gifts! I know who did brought it, but they wanna act like I don’t know, lol

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
Not a big one but a great one indeed, I broke my brita water bottle a d need to get a new one. I check my mail box this morning and a new fancy one was in there, Praise God for gifts! I know who did brought it, but they wanna act like I don’t know, lol
It arrived right on time. Lol.

God is good!

amarylis

Is it summer yet?
Reaction score
Reactions
5,174 187 43
Alleybux
Just got contacted to move forward with a job I interviewed for a few weeks ago. I can finally leave the toxic job I have and move to a different dept with more money and a better working environment. Thank you God almighty

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
Just got contacted to move forward with a job I interviewed for a few weeks ago. I can finally leave the toxic job I have and move to a different dept with more money and a better working environment. Thank you God almighty
He's a prayer-answering God, isn't He?

Thank you so much for sharing your testimony. I praise God for what He's done in your life. Hallelujah!

amarylis

Is it summer yet?
Reaction score
Reactions
5,174 187 43
Alleybux
He's a prayer-answering God, isn't He?

Thank you so much for sharing your testimony. I praise God for what He's done in your life. Hallelujah!
Yes he is! He is amazing and you are so welcome. I saw this pop up as I scrolled by and I said after the email I got today I have to share this news!

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
Personally, I thank the Lord for answering prayers. He came through for my family and I last week and this week in a variety of ways. I can only praise Him for His grace and mercy. He is indeed the Miracle Worker! Glory be to You my Heavenly Father! You who hold us in Your hand. I am so grateful to You for all You've done and are doing in our lives. Be forever glorified, IJN, Amen.

Please, trust the Lord. He'll come through.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
As a single mom, I've had so many stressful OPPORTUNITIES for God to answer my prayers over the years. Some people look at their stressful times as 'problems,' but they're really opportunities for us to give them to God, our Father. He want us to let Him work them FOR OUR GOOD and FOR HIS GLORY. God desires to use our adversity and challenges in life to turn our FAITH IN GOD so that He can REVEAL His Power and Love on the Earth in our lives. God wants to POINT people to HIM thru our adversity so HE can help them too. If they don't know that God loves them and can HELP them, then they will remain lost and estranged from HIM. So He needs and expects His Children to BELIEVE His WORD and simply do what Jesus SAID to do: "ASK THE FATHER IN MY NAME AND HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU."

Matthew 18:19
Jesus "Listen closely, don't miss this: I'm telling you THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH: IF ANY TWO or more of y'all here on Earth, would pray together in AGREEMENT for ANYTHING, then My Father in Heaven WILL DO it for you."

If we BELIEVE that Jesus is telling us the TRUTH, we will SAY & OBEY what He says to do. FREE WILL is a CHOICE that God gives us. If we don't use it, the Devil will steal that POWER of CHOICE from us and use it AGAINST us. God is NOT going to take away our POWER of Free Will. We must use it and put our CONFIDENCE and FAITH in Jesus' WORDS. When we do what He SAYS to do, we will see our prayers answered by God and the Devil doesn't stand a chance of stealing our Blessings and God's Glory. We will SEE whatever we've ASK GOD thru His Promises. The MORE you FOLLOW Jesus' Instructions, the STRONGER your CONFIDENCE & TRUST IN GOD will GROW.

God's POWER to answer our prayers is RELEASED in our lives because we use our FREE WILL to CHOOSE to PUT OUR FAITH IS IN WHATEVER HIS SON INSTRUCTIONS us to do. When we BELIEVE Jesus' WORDS, we're BELIEVING THE FATHER'S INSTRUCTIONS. It's a Win-Win situation. We get our PRAYERS ANSWERED and GOD gets the GLORY (Thanks and Praise and Adoration).

FAITH IN GOD is an 'attitude' or a mindset. It's so SIMPLE that a child can do it. A child will SIMPLY BELIEVE what you SAY. Time means NOTHING to a child when you tell them about a 'coming event'. They just KNOW it's going to happen. Time should NOT mean anything to God's Child when we PRAY. We should just be EXPECTING God to do it because we followed His Instructions. (He knows what time it is and He Knows all of the details - past, present and future. He's GOT this!). Child-Like FAITH will BELIEVE & SEE the ANSWER happening in our IMAGINATION. We anticipate and expect God to do it because He SAID that HE WOULD DO IT. End of discussion because the devil will try to talk you out of it - like he did Eve.

CHILD-LIKE FAITH accepts God's WORD above everything else and whatever our immediate and natural events & circumstances may be. All we have to do is to MEDITATE (train our minds to focus with gratitude and appreciation on God's Faithfulness to His Promises...Meditate on whatever GOD SAYS and let HIM handle the REST. After all, once we give it to God IN FAITH IN PRAYER, it's no longer our problem. We give it to Him and we LEAVE it WITH GOD. And we get to 'enjoy the rest of EACH day, night, week, etc. Knowing that He can handle what needs we have GIVEN to Him so we can be FREE from our CARES and ENJOY the STRESS-FREE LIFE that Jesus DIED to give us.

Jesus told many many people in the Bible, "its your FAITH [in My WORDS] that has HEALED you... "its DONE for you because of your FAITH [In My WORDS]" ... "have FAITH IN GOD [put your FAITH In GOD'S PROMISES that I'm giving to you]... "WITH God [your FAITH IN HIS POWER], ANYTHING is POSSIBLE... "WHEN you PRAY, you must BELIEVE THAT YOU Are RECEIVING what you've asked for [SEE IT DONE BY your FAITH IN GOD'S PROMISES AS YOU PRAY], and you HAVE it."

When The LORD was on the Earth, some people HEARD Him DIRECTLY give Instructions as they stood or sat in the crowds as He taught them. And others HEARD what Jesus had SAID and DONE because someone else TOLD them what they HEARD & SEEN Jesus do - the miracles. Either way, their STRONG CONFIDENCE was in Jesus' Words and ACTIONS to CONFIRM what He told them would happen. God does NOT change. He is NOT LIMITED by 'time', logic, stats, places or things, etc (natural laws). This is why the Bible says, "Jesus Christ is the SAME, Yesterday and Forever." His Promises NEVER change because God does NOT change His Mind about HELPING us to live Victoriously in our daily lives. The Holy Spirit has to WAIT for us to SPEAK God's Promises IN PRAYER (talking to HIM) when we come into His Presence BOLDY (on His Throne) and as we SPEAK them to ourselves throughout our day.

Our FAITH IN GOD'S PROMISES releases His POWER to INTERVENE in His Children's lives. Anytime we LISTEN and OBEY whatever Jesus says, we'll RECEIVE God's Answer. It's called 'child-like Faith' ... child-like faith NEVER doubts Jesus' WORDS...

...when we don't doubt Jesus' WORDS, the FATHER can answer our prayers... we K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) ... we follow Jesus' INSTRUCTIONS... God will do the REST ... logic and time is NOT relevant to TRUSTING God to do what HE Promises because "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD"... God does what He does without having to leave His Throne because He's already SENT HIS WORD to HEAL & DELIVER us from the Curse of Sin and Death that Satan brought on the Earth...but JESUS IS LORD & HE HOLDS ALL POWER IN EXISTENCE IN HIS HAND... HE controls TIME, and so HE KNOWS how to do what He has promised. There's NEVER a need to worry or doubt God unless we don't spend time reading, searching and seeking His Will. "unless we become LIKE a child [trusting and anticipating], Jesus said, "you can't SEE the Kingdom of God.."

Last edited:

Seekret Squirrel

Y’all just be saying anything online…
Reaction score
Reactions
265,058 7,117 430
Alleybux
As a single mom, I've had so many stressful OPPORTUNITIES for God to answer my prayers over the years. Some people look at their stressful times as 'problems,' but they're really opportunities for us to give them to God, our Father. He want us to let Him work them FOR OUR GOOD and FOR HIS GLORY. God desires to use our adversity and challenges in life to turn our FAITH IN GOD so that He can REVEAL His Power and Love on the Earth in our lives. God wants to POINT people to HIM thru our adversity so HE can help them too. If they don't know that God loves them and can HELP them, then they will remain lost and estranged from HIM. So He needs and expects His Children to BELIEVE His WORD and simply do what Jesus SAID to do: "ASK THE FATHER IN MY NAME AND HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU."

Matthew 18:19
Jesus "Listen closely, don't miss this: I'm telling you THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH: IF ANY TWO or more of y'all here on Earth, would pray together in AGREEMENT for ANYTHING, then My Father in Heaven WILL DO it for you."

If we BELIEVE that Jesus is telling us the TRUTH, we will SAY & OBEY what He says to do. FREE WILL is a CHOICE that God gives us. If we don't use it, the Devil will steal that POWER of CHOICE from us and use it AGAINST us. God is NOT going to take away our POWER of Free Will. We must use it and put our CONFIDENCE and FAITH in Jesus' WORDS. When we do what He SAYS to do, we will see our prayers answered by God and the Devil doesn't stand a chance of stealing our Blessings and God's Glory. We will SEE whatever we've ASK GOD thru His Promises. The MORE you FOLLOW Jesus' Instructions, the STRONGER your CONFIDENCE & TRUST IN GOD will GROW.

God's POWER to answer our prayers is RELEASED in our lives because we use our FREE WILL to CHOOSE to PUT OUR FAITH IS IN WHATEVER HIS SON INSTRUCTIONS us to do. When we BELIEVE Jesus' WORDS, we're BELIEVING THE FATHER'S INSTRUCTIONS. It's a Win-Win situation. We get our PRAYERS ANSWERED and GOD gets the GLORY (Thanks and Praise and Adoration).

FAITH IN GOD is an 'attitude' or a mindset. It's so SIMPLE that a child can do it. A child will SIMPLY BELIEVE what you SAY. Time means NOTHING to a child when you tell them about a 'coming event'. They just KNOW it's going to happen. Time should NOT mean anything to God's Child when we PRAY. We should just be EXPECTING God to do it because we followed His Instructions. (He knows what time it is and He Knows all of the details - past, present and future. He's GOT this!). Child-Like FAITH will BELIEVE & SEE the ANSWER happening in our IMAGINATION. We anticipate and expect God to do it because He SAID that HE WOULD DO IT. End of discussion because the devil will try to talk you out of it - like he did Eve.

CHILD-LIKE FAITH accepts God's WORD above everything else and whatever our immediate and natural events & circumstances may be. All we have to do is to MEDITATE (train our minds to focus with gratitude and appreciation on God's Faithfulness to His Promises...Meditate on whatever GOD SAYS and let HIM handle the REST. After all, once we give it to God IN FAITH IN PRAYER, it's no longer our problem. We give it to Him and we LEAVE it WITH GOD. And we get to 'enjoy the rest of EACH day, night, week, etc. Knowing that He can handle what needs we have GIVEN to Him so we can be FREE from our CARES and ENJOY the STRESS-FREE LIFE that Jesus DIED to give us.

Jesus told many many people in the Bible, "its your FAITH [in My WORDS] that has HEALED you... "its DONE for you because of your FAITH [In My WORDS]" ... "have FAITH IN GOD [put your FAITH In GOD'S PROMISES that I'm giving to you]... "WITH God [your FAITH IN HIS POWER], ANYTHING is POSSIBLE... "WHEN you PRAY, you must BELIEVE THAT YOU Are RECEIVING what you've asked for [SEE IT DONE BY your FAITH IN GOD'S PROMISES AS YOU PRAY], and you HAVE it."

When The LORD was on the Earth, some people HEARD Him DIRECTLY give Instructions as they stood or sat in the crowds as He taught them. And others HEARD what Jesus had SAID and DONE because someone else TOLD them what they HEARD & SEEN Jesus do - the miracles. Either way, their STRONG CONFIDENCE was in Jesus' Words and ACTIONS to CONFIRM what He told them would happen. God does NOT change. He is NOT LIMITED by 'time', logic, stats, places or things, etc (natural laws). This is why the Bible says, "Jesus Christ is the SAME, Yesterday and Forever." His Promises NEVER change because God does NOT change His Mind about HELPING us to live Victoriously in our daily lives. The Holy Spirit has to WAIT for us to SPEAK God's Promises IN PRAYER (talking to HIM) when we come into His Presence BOLDY (on His Throne) and as we SPEAK them to ourselves throughout our day.

Our FAITH IN GOD'S PROMISES releases His POWER to INTERVENE in His Children's lives. Anytime we LISTEN and OBEY whatever Jesus says, we'll RECEIVE God's Answer. It's called 'child-like Faith' ... child-like faith NEVER doubts Jesus' WORDS...

...when we don't doubt Jesus' WORDS, the FATHER can answer our prayers... we K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) ... we follow Jesus' INSTRUCTIONS... God will do the REST ... logic and time is NOT relevant to TRUSTING God to do what HE Promises because "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD"... God does what He does without having to leave His Throne because He's already SENT HIS WORD to HEAL & DELIVER us from the Curse of Sin and Death that Satan brought on the Earth...but JESUS IS LORD & HE HOLDS ALL POWER IN EXISTENCE IN HIS HAND... HE controls TIME, and so HE KNOWS how to do what He has promised. There's NEVER a need to worry or doubt God unless we don't spend time reading, searching and seeking His Will. "unless we become LIKE a child [trusting and anticipating], Jesus said, "you can't SEE the Kingdom of God.."
This brought tears of overwhelming joy. God is so good and wonderful. He deserves all the glory. Thank you for sharing the Word. It’s more confirmation in knowing all that I have prayed for and better is mine according to His will. In the name of Jesus I thank you Father. I thank Him for all He’s done, all He’s doing and all He has yet to do. To God be the glory!! Amen.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
This brought tears of overwhelming joy. God is so good and wonderful. He deserves all the glory. Thank you for sharing the Word. It’s more confirmation in knowing all that I have prayed for and better is mine according to His will. In the name of Jesus I thank you Father. I thank Him for all He’s done, all He’s doing and all He has yet to do. To God be the glory!! Amen.
AMEN & AMEN, IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME, :heart:I AGREE TOGETHER WITH YOU for all that The Father will do to meet your EVERY NEED & FOR THINGS BEYOND WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY ASKED HIM FOR, according to His Riches In Glory in Christ Jesus ... And for it ALL To God Alone Be All The Glory, All the Praise and All the Honor. Amen!:heart:

chidibaker

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,819 512 384
Alleybux
I want to thank God for keeping a family member safe. They were struck by the side of car but were bruised minorly when they fell. I want to praise God because it would have been worse especially at their old age had it not been for His great mercy. Praise the Lord!

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
I want to thank God for keeping a family member safe. They were struck by the side of car but were bruised minorly when they fell. I want to praise God because it would have been worse especially at their old age had it not been for His great mercy. Praise the Lord!
Glory to God!!!!!! He is so amazing. May He continue to protect you and yours, IJMN, Amen.

Seekret Squirrel

Reaction score
Reactions
265,058 7,117 430
Alleybux
I want to give God the glory as I have recently understood the concept of living with expectancy and not expectations. Yesterday I reconnected with an old friend whom I had not seen in almost 20 years. I also received an exceedingly generous amount of money from my school that will put me ahead of schedule in paying off my student loans after finding out my servicer is being changed and the transfer is expected to take 2 months.

I know God is working and aligning the right people and circumstances in my life for His glory. Some things and people He has had to remove against my liking and understanding but I’ve put my trust and faith in God’s plan over my own. For that I am grateful for his favor and grace. His timing is perfect and I will continue to remain patient and faithful as He carries out His promises.

To God be the glory!

Seekret Squirrel

Reaction score
Reactions
265,058 7,117 430
Alleybux
Glory to God! His protection is mighty!

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
I want to give God the glory as I have recently understood the concept of living with expectancy and not expectations. Yesterday I reconnected with an old friend whom I had not seen in almost 20 years. I also received an exceedingly generous amount of money from my school that will put me ahead of schedule in paying off my student loans after finding out my servicer is being changed and the transfer is expected to take 2 months.

I know God is working and aligning the right people and circumstances in my life for His glory. Some things and people He has had to remove against my liking and understanding but I’ve put my trust and faith in God’s plan over my own. For that I am grateful for his favor and grace. His timing is perfect and I will continue to remain patient and faithful as He carries out His promises.

To God be the glory!
Amen!

Thank you for sharing your testimony. Indeed, God will transform our lives for the better. The process may be uncomfortable but He works things out for the good of those who love Him and are called to His purpose (Jeremiah 29:11) IJN, Amen. He reassures us with blessings and grace to His glory.

May God continue to bless you and yours! Amen.

Seekret Squirrel

Reaction score
Reactions
265,058 7,117 430
Alleybux
Amen!

Thank you for sharing your testimony. Indeed, God will transform our lives for the better. The process may be uncomfortable but He works things out for the good of those who love Him and are called to His purpose (Jeremiah 29:11) IJN, Amen. He reassures us with blessings and grace to His glory.

May God continue to bless you and yours! Amen.
Thank you!

Are there any additional scriptures or Bible stories or devotionals dedicated to staying hopeful, positive and faithful in times of waiting on prayers? I love listening to good sermons also.

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
Thank you!

Are there any additional scriptures or Bible stories or devotionals dedicated to staying hopeful, positive and faithful in times of waiting on prayers? I love listening to good sermons also.
We discussed Faith vs Trust during our P&P fellowship - Friday Praise & Pray (for others) September 10, 2021

The fact God is for us and not against us - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) August 10, 2021

Waiting on God - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) May 18, 2021

These fellowship threads will have a few verses that will be helpful, I believe. God bless you, sis!

Seekret Squirrel

Reaction score
Reactions
265,058 7,117 430
Alleybux

Seekret Squirrel

Reaction score
Reactions
265,058 7,117 430
Alleybux
Thank you all for your fellowship yesterday. It was something I had not experienced that I didn’t know I needed. My heart and spirit was quite heavy and I couldn’t figure out what or why.

All I knew was to combat my emotions with scripture and God’s Word, something I had never personally tried. All week I’ve had this heaviness as if something was keeping me bound in my past mistakes and guilt. I slept uneasy to the point I woke up restless.

I turned on a sermon that reminded me that the blood of Jesus set me free and He died for this very reason to take me out of this mental and emotional hell I’d been in. I broke down in tears and thanked God for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for saving me and for God’s grace and mercy. I felt such a weight lifted from me. Not only did I give God the glory but prayed for those I have hurt and those who have hurt me.

God loves us so much! He is truly fighting our battles against evil all the time. The spirit of evil and darkness really wanted me. They knew I was on the verge of a breakthrough and wanted to keep me enslaved to my past but God said NO! Hallelujah Amen!

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
Glory be to God!

As you noted, satan wanted to impose itself and its emotions on you but thanks be to the Lord, you turned to the light and He led you away from the enemy. Praise God.

That's how it seems to be. When something good is about to happen for you be it in the spiritual or in the physical, satan starts to play heavy on your mind and tries to make you forget the promises of God.

Please continue to counter those thoughts with the word. It's a fight and His word is key. Like you, I like to listen to sermons. I also read the word, and of course, praise.

I trust God for our collective welfare. He will take care of all who seek Him and they will find Him. He promised and He is the God of His word.

God bless you, sis. Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of us. It is a reminder to never let go of Him, no matter what we're going through. Oh, and if you've got time on Friday at noon, join us for Friday Praise & Pray (for others).

PeaceBStill

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,222 845 200
Alleybux
PRAISE REPORT!!!!!!

When I say that Jesus can work it out…He Can, He Does, He Is, He Did, and He Will. Never put limits on what God can do. His Name is above EVERY name…every doctor, every disease, every bank, every employer, every politician, every ruler, every judge, every label, every law, everything…person, place, and thing….everything!

NEVER let anyone, any system, any symptoms, anything whatsoever speak death and sin and curses over you. NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!!!

You belong to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The Alpha and the Omega, all knowing, source of all life, the ultimate giver, Love itself, God Almighty!

It is our birthright through Jesus to see and experience breakthroughs and miracles. They come expected and unexpected. The world won’t say that these things happen but they do—the system is orchestrated by the deceiver of the nations to always doubt God, keep people bound and confused, lovers of themselves and full of pride, and just ‘accept what life throws at you.’

We rebuke you satan in the Name of Jesus! Lord God, no one can truly say anymore that they need proof that you are real…especially now!

I’m so happy, honored, privileged, humbled, and thrilled to share an update on my beloved friend who has been fighting stage four cancer for the past few years. She had her recent PET Scan and——AAALLL OF THE TUMORS ARE GGGOOONNNEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not shrunk…not reduced…GONE!!!

I didn’t mistype about the stage, I didn’t mistype about the disease. What you read and see and saw….what the experts and their statistics, low hopes, lack of real unbiased support, emotional and mental attacks, trusting their accreditations over the Blood of the Lamb……HA HA HAAAAAAA, who got the last word….the WORD!!!

The Word who became flesh and lived amongst mankind, tempted in every way but was without sin, seated at the right hand of the Father, interceding on our behalf, wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED…Jesus!!!

He showed up and showed OUT!!!!

I won’t dare say it’s unbelievable…we are over the moon and every rainbow you can think of…there’s so much indescribable joy around us right now, that I’m barely able to type this out!

Please, please, please…in the Name of Jesus…if you are still on the fence about God, or if you aren’t saved, or if you have turned away from Him due to something or someone or some situation…please get it right with Him now…you need to get in this nourishing stream of salvation, mercy, deliverance, healing, prosperity, grace, favor, strength, peace, authority, protection, blessings, acceptance, glory, holiness, and righteousness…He’s right here in front of you, grab His hand, reach for Him and seek His face.

No matter what you’ve done, He thinks you are worthy. Play time is over, we are in the end times…come to Him Now, beloved! All the praise and prayers you are reading in this space are REAL!!!

Please pray—-
1638556789051.png

Salvation is better than any holiday gift you can ever imagine. When you have the Lord God on your side…you are free!

Even at her weakest and lowest moments, she always thought about the goodness of the Lord, and when she could barely move, she hummed or sang a praise song…she has stumped and stunned every person she’s encountered, and is a living breathing washed in the glory and grace of God miracle. I’ve realized that she continuously planted and watered the seeds of her deliverance from the inside of her spirit, mind, and heart. Imagine the spiritual warfare that she fought against while also fighting physically! Her body had no choice but to yield to the Word and her faith. Amazing…ohhh Lord Jesus!!!

I’m sorry for rambling but I just had to share this…no matter what you’re facing, no matter how long…”Jesus is Lord, God is still working, God is still God”…everyday she says this, even more so on her ‘hard’ days…and look at her now!!!

LOL…I’m still smiling and chuckling at her doctor’s voice trying to make sense of what he was seeing, and just go quiet whenever ‘thank you Jesus’ popped up…lolol…pray for him and others like him…whew!

She thanks you all for your prayers…please continue to keep her and her support squad lifted up in prayer…thank you guys!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

1638556789084.png

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
PRAISE REPORT!!!!!!

When I say that Jesus can work it out…He Can, He Does, He Is, He Did, and He Will. Never put limits on what God can do. His Name is above EVERY name…every doctor, every disease, every bank, every employer, every politician, every ruler, every judge, every label, every law, everything…person, place, and thing….everything!

NEVER let anyone, any system, any symptoms, anything whatsoever speak death and sin and curses over you. NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!!!

You belong to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The Alpha and the Omega, all knowing, source of all life, the ultimate giver, Love itself, God Almighty!

It is our birthright through Jesus to see and experience breakthroughs and miracles. They come expected and unexpected. The world won’t say that these things happen but they do—the system is orchestrated by the deceiver of the nations to always doubt God, keep people bound and confused, lovers of themselves and full of pride, and just ‘accept what life throws at you.’

We rebuke you satan in the Name of Jesus! Lord God, no one can truly say anymore that they need proof that you are real…especially now!

I’m so happy, honored, privileged, humbled, and thrilled to share an update on my beloved friend who has been fighting stage four cancer for the past few years. She had her recent PET Scan and——AAALLL OF THE TUMORS ARE GGGOOONNNEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t mistype about the stage, I didn’t mistype about the disease. What you read and see and saw….what the experts and their statistics, low hopes, lack of real unbiased support, emotional and mental attacks, trusting their accreditations over the Blood of the Lamb……HA HA HAAAAAAA, who got the last word….the WORD!!!

The Word who became flesh and lived amongst mankind, tempted in every way but was without sin, seated at the right hand of the Father, interceding on our behalf, wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED…Jesus!!!

I won’t dare say it’s unbelievable…we are over the moon and every rainbow you can think of…there’s so much indescribable joy around us right now, that I’m barely able to type this out!

Please, please, please…in the Name of Jesus…if you are still on the fence about God, or if you aren’t saved, or if you have turned away from Him due to something or someone or some situation…please get it right with Him now…you need to get in this nourishing stream of salvation, mercy, deliverance, healing, prosperity, grace, favor, strength, peace, authority, protection, blessings, acceptance, glory, holiness, and righteousness…He’s right here in front of you, grab His hand, reach for Him and seek His face.

No matter what you’ve done, He thinks you are worthy. Play time is over, we are in the end times…come to Him Now, beloved! All the praise and prayers you are reading in this space are REAL!!!

Please pray—- View attachment 3140746

Salvation is better than any holiday gift you can ever imagine. When you have the Lord God on your side…you are free!

Even at her weakest and lowest moments, she always thought about the goodness of the Lord, and when she could barely move, she hummed or sang a praise song…she has stumped and stunned every person she’s encountered, and is a living breathing washed in the glory and grace of God miracle. I’ve realized that she continuously planted and watered the seeds of her deliverance from the inside of her spirit, mind, and heart. Imagine the spiritual warfare that she fought against while also fighting physically! Her body had no choice but to yield to the Word and her faith. Amazing…ohhh Lord Jesus!!!

I’m sorry for rambling but I just had to share this…no matter what you’re facing, no matter how long…”Jesus is Lord, God is still working, God is still God”…everyday she says this, even more so on her ‘hard’ days…and look at her now!!!

LOL…I’m still smiling and chuckling at her doctor’s voice trying to make sense of what he was seeing, and just go quiet whenever ‘thank you Jesus’ popped up…lolol…pray for him and others like him…whew!

She thanks you all for your prayers…please continue to keep her and her support squad lifted up in prayer…thank you guys!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

View attachment 3140745

God we are super grateful!!!!! Glory be to You now and always. For all You have done, we give You praise.

Thank You for being Jehovah Ropheka. Jehova Rophi. You who never fail. Continue to work in this woman's life and the lives of those who are concerned with her. By Your grace and to Your glory, perfect all that concerns her. For You are He who will not abandon the works of Your mighty hands. Hallelujah!

IJMN, Amen!

Thanks so much for sharing this here! I am, once again, just so pumped to read this testimony!

PeaceBStill

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,222 845 200
Alleybux
God we are super grateful!!!!! Glory be to You now and always. For all You have done, we give You praise.

Thank You for being Jehovah Ropheka. Jehova Rophi. You who never fail. Continue to work in this woman's life and the lives of those who are concerned with her. By Your grace and to Your glory, perfect all that concerns her. For You are He who will not abandon the works of Your mighty hands. Hallelujah!

IJMN, Amen!

Thanks so much for sharing this here! I am, once again, just so pumped to read this testimony!
Amen, amen, amen!!!!!!

1638645032068.gif

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
I want to use this opportunity to praise the Lord for hearing and answering our prayers . My family and I had an issue that we'd been praying on for months. I won't lie, there were times when I had to desperately hold onto God's word because the pressure was a lot.

I prayed, sought the Lord's face and fought to maintain my faith. I had to be mindful not to confess incorrectly and to speak God's promises over my family and I.

Yesterday, the Lord kept His word. What I'd been so worried about was solved in less than 2 hours. He made His face to shine upon us and I am beyond grateful!

Please, join me in giving God praise! He is the miracle-working God. He will always remove the obstacles from our path if we step out of the way and let Him handle His business. Glory to God in the highest!!!

PeaceBStill

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,222 845 200
Alleybux
I want to use this opportunity to praise the Lord for hearing and answering our prayers . My family and I had an issue that we'd been praying on for months. I won't lie, there were times when I had to desperately hold onto God's word because the pressure was a lot.

I prayed, sought the Lord's face and fought to maintain my faith. I had to be mindful not to confess incorrectly and to speak God's promises over my family and I.

Yesterday, the Lord kept His word. What I'd been so worried about was solved in less than 2 hours. He made His face to shine upon us and I am beyond grateful!

Please, join me in giving God praise! He is the miracle-working God. He will always remove the obstacles from our path if we step out of the way and let Him handle His business. Glory to God in the highest!!!
Glory to God Almighty, nothing is impossible for Him!!! Hallelujah!!!

He dearly loves you and you have great favor in His eyes. He hears the effectual prayers of the righteous and will always answer your call.

I thank God for yet another breakthrough and to show the world that Light always overcomes darkness. His Love and Power are unmatched!!!

This is such wonderful happy news, it has richly blessed and encouraged me, thank you for sharing!!!

1639653088461.gif

IamAwesome84

Attraction. Reaction. So Much Satisfaction!
Reaction score
Reactions
236,559 4,082 740
Alleybux
Hello everybody, this is my first time here. I wanted to share my testimony of something wonderful that happened for me. I decided recently to relocate and find a new apartment, due to me being tired and uncomfortable of the surroundings where I am now. I found a new place and though it was not as newly designed/renovated as I would've liked, I chose it, because it was in a much smaller and much quieter building.

I submitted my application and everything. There was an inspection which passed. I received a call yesterday and there was mention of a "Move-In Fee", which I did not remember being discussed with the leasing agent who showed me the apartment. And because I was thoroughly honest about my financial situation, and the fact that I could not afford to pay such a large amount, the agent asked if she could call me back and she'd let me know if they wanted to proceed in taking me as a tenant.

Clearly there was some misunderstanding or miscommunication, as I don't remember her or myself mentioning about the fee at the time of the viewing. But things like this happen sometimes, and I don't put any fault on her or myself. She's been a very kind and courteous professional which I greatly respect and admire.

Anyhow, this morning I decided to send a courteous text, apologizing if I misunderstood or miscommunicated in any way, and that whatever was decided, I will be at peace with it and understand and look forward to hearing back.

So.........not long after, she called me back, and told me that miracle of all miracles, management decided to wave the entire Move-In Fee, which was initially $400!!! Now yesterday, she did ask if I could pay monthly. I explained that was an option I was comfortable with, but it would take a while to pay off the installments, due to my finances. But thanks to this, I won't have to entertain that option whatsoever! WOW!!!

So during the call, the agent wanted me to set a day and time next week to come sign the lease and pick up the keys. Also, I was told I could take my time to move in, and there would be no charge for any of the remaining days in December. I only have to pay my first month's rent (January) the same day as I sign the lease. And my rent will be slightly lower than where I am now.

Nobody but God could've done this. It really is a one of a kind Christmas gift. Someone was kind enough to take a chance on me. What's even more remarkable, of all 4 apartments I will have moved into, I haven't had to pay any type of move-in fee or security deposit. I realize the way God has blessed me, I have it a lot better than many people right now, income and all. I don't take anything for granted, and I thank God for sincerely being so good to me, all the time, regardless of my flaws and faults.

I pray God to bless me and keep me, no matter where I go, no matter where I am and no matter what it is I do. I allow the Lord to always continue having his way with me. IJN, Amen!

IamAwesome84

Reaction score
Reactions
236,559 4,082 740
Alleybux
So I'm back with another update. A friend of mine asked if I had checked my mail today, but I wasn't sure why. I was going to check my regular mail today just cause. I checked it and I saw this envelope. I know I didn't order anything, but I open it up and there's a Visa Gift Card for $100............absolutely speechless. What a day this has truly been

PeaceBStill

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,222 845 200
Alleybux
@IamAwesome84, you are super Awesome in 2021, okay!?! WOW, look at God! Congratulations to you, and I pray continuous blessings, favor, and safety over you and your new home, in Jesus Name, Amen!!!

1639817147355.gif

IamAwesome84

Reaction score
Reactions
236,559 4,082 740
Alleybux
@IamAwesome84, you are super Awesome in 2021, okay!?! WOW, look at God! Congratulations to you, and I pray continuous blessings, favor, and safety over you and your new home, in Jesus Name, Amen!!!

View attachment 3184672
I appreciate your love and kindness. This has been a year unlike any other for me. I had a health scare and a surgery back in the early Spring, which had me worried. But things certainly got better. My income remained steady. On top of that, I was able to participate in over 30 focus groups as a side hustle and made a nice amount of $$. And to top it all off, I have a new place to move, where things will be much quieter and peaceful. It's not what I wanted, in terms of visual aesthetics, but it's just what I need and clearly God wants me to be there, so who am I to complain of his will??? He knows best and I trust him 1000% without question!!!! God has been more than good to me. I'm truly blessed!

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
So I'm back with another update. A friend of mine asked if I had checked my mail today, but I wasn't sure why. I was going to check my regular mail today just cause. I checked it and I saw this envelope. I know I didn't order anything, but I open it up and there's a Visa Gift Card for $100............absolutely speechless. What a day this has truly been
oookay!!!!! Look at God working for you!

Praise the Lord! Thank you so much for encouraging the rest of us with your testimony, sis. God is in control.

Let me break out my testimony GIF...

giphy.gif

PeaceBStill

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,222 845 200
Alleybux
oookay!!!!! Look at God working for you!

Praise the Lord! Thank you so much for encouraging the rest of us with your testimony, sis. God is in control.

Let me break out my testimony GIF...

giphy.gif
God is the only God of the breakthrough! He is and stands alone. Hallelujah!

Tea Masala

My cup runneth over, Hallelujah!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,550 83 15
Alleybux
PRAISE REPORT!!!!!!

Please pray—- View attachment 3140746

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

View attachment 3140745

Wow! Wow! Wow! Glory to God Almighty! ❤️❤️❤️

ZHALEESI

no rest for the wicked
Reaction score
Reactions
10,784 264 83
Alleybux
GLORY to the Lord God Almighty for bringing me to the end of another year!

Thank you God for keeping me, sustaining me, providing for me and blessing me.

He is faithful!!!!

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
GLORY to the Lord God Almighty for bringing me to the end of another year!

Thank you God for keeping me, sustaining me, providing for me and blessing me.

He is faithful!!!!

Amen, sis! He is indeed faithful. Thank You my good God for bringing our good sis safely to the end of the year. Thank You for in accordance with Jeremiah 29:11 Your plans for her 2022 will be sweet and surprisingly good. For no sudden disaster can ever fall upon those who serve You.

Hallelujah!

Have a blessed 2022, sis. May your mouth be filled with the sweetness of the Lord!

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
Thank you, @ZHALEESI for prompting me to share this here and not just in today's Praise & Pray thread.

Father thank You! I am grateful for saving my family and I from what would have surely been a fatal accident on the highway this year. I thank You for covering us in grace and showing great mercy and patience time and time again.

I thank You for helping me when only You could get through the chaos. Thank You for being absolutely faithful. Thank You for my limitations do not limit You. You are a loving father who fathers me as I could never expect. Thank You for the privilege to serve You. Thank You for how You allowed us to celebrate 100 P&Ps recently. I still pinch myself and can't imagine what's to come.

Thank You for always hearing prayers. Thank You for promptly answering them. Thank You for lifting mountains by their roots for me and flinging them out of the way. Thank You for putting pressure on mankind and the systems of man for me and mine. Thank You for You never stop and You never hesitate to come rescue me. Wow.

Thank You for being You in 2021! Thank You for You will never change all the days of my life. I love You, Lord!

All glory belongs to You, my God!!!!!!

GoldHeart

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,406 1,285 249
Alleybux
Glory to our Almighty Father in Heaven. Thank you God for helping me through this year. Thank you God for saving me this year. Thank you God for helping me get through my mothers death and grieving this year. Thank you God for showing me the ways to heal my body. Thank you God for bringing support into my life, love from strangers, support from people I’ve never met. I know it was your hand directly helping me Lord.Thank you God for being with me every single minute of every single day, thank you for your faithfulness. I know I can rely on you always. God without you I am nothing. I give all the praises to you magnificent Father. Thank you in Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen.

PeaceBStill

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,222 845 200
Alleybux
Happy New Year, everyone! Let’s keep posting the greatness and goodness of the Lord, and that NOTHING is impossible for Him to handle…he responds to the faithfulness and prayers of His children.

Something touching that I wanted to share for the new year…my friend that I‘ve mentioned previously of whom God healed from cancer also had some mobility issues that she has been getting physical therapy for the past few years.

We were all at watch night NY eve service at church, singing and praying, and at one point after the sermon the choir sung another song that got everyone moving…and she and her husband danced together, with no cane, no walker, no help!

We were in tears! He has been such a loving rock for her, and she has finally become strong enough to do this and worship the Lord at the same time.

Just beautiful!!! Let this be a lesson to always acknowledge God in every blessing that you receive, no matter how small you think it is…He deserves your thanks and the people around you deserve to see His love and a miracle, in such a dark and tough world.

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Happy New Year again to everyone!!!

1641119962219.gif

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
Happy New Year, everyone! Let’s keep posting the greatness and goodness of the Lord, and that NOTHING is impossible for Him to handle…he responds to the faithfulness and prayers of His children.

Something touching that I wanted to share for the new year…my friend that I‘ve mentioned previously of whom God healed from cancer also had some mobility issues that she has been getting physical therapy for the past few years.

We were all at watch night NY eve service at church, singing and praying, and at one point after the sermon the choir sung another song that got everyone moving…and she and her husband danced together, with no cane, no walker, no help!

We were in tears! He has been such a loving rock for her, and she has finally become strong enough to do this and worship the Lord at the same time.

Just beautiful!!! Let this be a lesson to always acknowledge God in every blessing that you receive, no matter how small you think it is…He deserves your thanks and the people around you deserve to see His love and a miracle, in such a dark and tough world.

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Happy New Year again to everyone!!!

View attachment 3230133

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Lord You are good and Your mercy is forever. Hallelujah!!!!!!

Thank You for this testimony. Thank You for the miracle You did for this woman. Indeed, the word is true as contained in Jeremiah 32:27 - “I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

There is nothing hard for You. Nothing You cannot do in the blink of an eye. Thank You for what You are doing in that PeaceBStill's friend's life. You are amazing and I am in awe!!!!

We prayed for last hour miracles and as always You deliver. Glory be to You our Redeemer!

Sis!!!!! Thank You for sharing this beautiful testimony. This is a miracle and a reminder that God is not asleep. May He continue to do the incredible in this woman's life. May Her future and that of her family be filled with new vision, expectations, and authority through Christ. IJN, I pray, Amen.

And God bless you for blessing us with this wonderful news. I'm dancing over here!!!!! God is too good!

AlexisColby

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,357 250 11
Alleybux
Praise God for His Grace, Mercy, and miraculous gift of Healing. In 2018 I was diagnosed with a disease that devastated me because it's one health crisis after another in my family. After several tests, it was determined that despite the non-malignancy, radiation therapy would still be the best cause of action for me, which I was very uncomfortable with due to the various serious side effects I had read about.

I read a couple of books by medical doctors that utilize a more holistic approach with medication and so a week before the radiation was to take place, I decided not to go. I prayed over it and felt The Spirit strongly stir me away from this prescribed cause of action. I found a black female PCP who put me on a low-carb diet. I cut out sugar, purchased a treadmill, prayed for healing and for two years I went without treatment but was monitored. Last year my doctor relocated to another state and I began to get worried and decided that I should at least try medication so that my condition doesn't worsen. I wanted to try everything before resorting to radiation. Well I had my appointment with the specialist and I was going to suggest medication and at the very worst surgery - just anything other than radiation...

BUT PRAISE JESUS before we could even get to that he told me that my levels are completely normal. I am in remission! HALLELUJAH!! I couldn't believe it, he had to pull up my results on a large projector screen so that I could see for myself. I'm still in disbelief and crying while typing this. I still have other health issues that I need to address or wait for results on, but regardless of the outcome of those, I know that He is with me. I give thanks to all of you who prayed for me. You're all so appreciated :heart:

ABBA Father, thank you for what you have done in my life, thank you for your grace and power and that restores and renews life. Your love is so amazing and you are all that sustains me. I give you all praise and glory name in Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,926 138 29
Alleybux
Praise God for His Grace, Mercy, and miraculous gift of Healing. In 2018 I was diagnosed with a disease that devastated me because it's one health crisis after another in my family. After several tests, it was determined that despite the non-malignancy, radiation therapy would still be the best cause of action for me, which I was very uncomfortable with due to the various serious side effects I had read about.

I read a couple of books by medical doctors that utilize a more holistic approach with medication and so a week before the radiation was to take place, I decided not to go. I prayed over it and felt The Spirit strongly stir me away from this prescribed cause of action. I found a black female PCP who put me on a low-carb diet. I cut out sugar, purchased a treadmill, prayed for healing and for two years I went without treatment but was monitored. Last year my doctor relocated to another state and I began to get worried and decided that I should at least try medication so that my condition doesn't worsen. I wanted to try everything before resorting to radiation. Well I had my appointment with the specialist and I was going to suggest medication and at the very worst surgery - just anything other than radiation...

BUT PRAISE JESUS before we could even get to that he told me that my levels are completely normal. I am in remission! HALLELUJAH!! I couldn't believe it, he had to pull up my results on a large projector screen so that I could see for myself. I'm still in disbelief and crying while typing this. I still have other health issues that I need to address or wait for results on, but regardless of the outcome of those, I know that He is with me. I give thanks to all of you who prayed for me. You're all so appreciated :heart:

ABBA Father, thank you for what you have done in my life, thank you for your grace and power and that restores and renews life. Your love is so amazing and you are all that sustains me. I give you all praise and glory name in Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.
Praise the Lord!!! Thank You, good God for what You've done in our sister's life. Be highly lifted up and exalted oh great and Mighty God, IJN, Amen!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this testimony and blessing the rest of us. May your healing be permanent and sealed with the blood of Jesus, Amen.