Quantcast

Let's talk about the Transphobia on LSA

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
What is it about LSA that makes it a breeding ground for Transphobia, specifically Transphobia targeted towards Black Trans women?

I've noticed fonts do mental gymnastics to justify their transphobia as them being "natural born" women as if that makes their transphobia justifiable or valid or even ok.

I've also noticed that the fonts that are often Transphobic are often times homophobic as well. It's just a strange thing.

Last edited:

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
You in danger girl but I agree 100%
I'll be alright.
Most of them barely can read above a 6th grade reading level.
The most they will do is gaslight because they can't truly give a logical answer or argument and if that first work they will report me OR call me "male-identified", which is funny because most of them believe in being submissive to men but I'm "male-identified".

Last edited:

JadahDoll

Natural Beauty
Reaction score
Reactions
5,459 85 138
Alleybux
Some fonts may be transphobic, but what I've seen mostly is people calling out problematic behavior by transgenders. Erasure of women, thinking they're better than women, violence against women.

People on social media are scared to call them out on it, because it will automatically be labeled as transphobic.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,909 21,182 21,874
Alleybux
What is it about LSA that makes it a breeding ground for Transphobia, specifically Transphobia targeted towards Black Trans women?

I've noticed fonts so mental gymnastics to justify their transphobia as them being "natural born" women as if that makes their transphobia justifiable or valid or even ok.

I've also noticed that the fonts that are often Transphobic are often times homophobic as well. It's just a strange thing.

I totally agree. The level of vitriol directed at trans community is horrible on this board so much to the point where I stay out of most threads about trans people now. I just don't have the time or energy to keep groaning people's posts and putting them on ignore.

Tina J

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,917 6,567 2,430
Alleybux
I have no problem with trans women I just can't get into this "pronoun" fad trend they are pushing on us.

I also do not like when they blame black women for the majority of their problems when we haven't done sh!t to them. If a black men doesn't want to date a trans women, what the fµck that gotta do with us? We are not responsible of telling GROWN ASS fµck!ng MEN it's okay to have xes with a trans women. We have NOTHING to do with that. We mind our business and yet people always wanna blame us.

I have met some cool humble trans women though and I respectfully call them "women" as long as they reciprocate that respect.

However trans women like Angelica Ross (who worships white men) doesn't deserve our respect not when she's been throwing black women under the bus for years yet protects her WHITE MENS. It's ironic isn't it? Most trans women especially black trans women are killed by WHITE MEN and yet somehow some evil twisted SICK way, they find a way to blame black women when we dont do sh!t to ya.

HongKongho

ZhangZiyisho
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,688 6,271 6,563
Alleybux
We aren’t transphobic transphobia is a FEAR of transgender people

Some of us don’t understand transgender

I mean I know about gays and lesbians and friendly with them

I have a trans male friend and I try to respect his wishes but I do have questions

It’s human to question what you don’t understand

I also don’t feel and don’t take this the wrong way that we’re the same I’m a bio woman you’re a transwoman or transman as you transitioned to the xes you want have at it

But don’t step on my rights as a bio woman

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
Mods please move to the back alley where it will eventually end up once these transphobic hoes get here.
I actually want those of us that are not transphobic to discuss this. The Transphobes on LSA really be annoying.
They really need to leave LSA but most of LSA 35+ so you know cishet transphobes be rolling in packs to talk about how they are "real"/"bio" women and everybody else is not.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
Some fonts may be transphobic, but what I've seen mostly is people calling out problematic behavior by transgenders. Erasure of women, thinking they're better than women, violence against women.

People on social media are scared to call them out on it, because it will automatically be labeled as transphobic.
Are there problematic trans women? Yes. However that is not what I'm discussing, I'm asking why LSA is a breeding ground for Transphobia.

Last edited:

Gaou

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
138,941 4,018 1,050
Alleybux
Seriously. What happened to "live and let live"? Majority of trans people aren't bothering anybody and are just trying to survive in this cruel world. I hate how fonts scour the internet for negative stuff and try to act like it's the norm. The trans population is so small that most of the people on this site don't ever have to deal with them in real life yet people get on here and act like trans people are ruining their lives.
The life expectancy of black trans women is 35. 35!!! That doesn't make y'all sad??

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
We aren’t transphobic transphobia is a FEAR of transgender people

Some of us don’t understand transgender

I mean I know about gays and lesbians and friendly with them

I have a trans male friend and I try to respect his wishes but I do have questions

It’s human to question what you don’t understand

I also don’t feel and don’t take this the wrong way that we’re the same I’m a bio woman you’re a transwoman or transman as you transitioned to the xes you want have at it

But don’t step on my rights as a bio woman
I disagree, yall do fear trans women, why else were many of you flipping tables(figuratively) when it was said that Trans women should be able to use the women's bathroom? Y'all fear trans women because you don't see them as women, yall fear trans women because some of yall may be dealing with men that are attracted to trans women. Y'all fear trans women because you think they are trying reinvent womanhood or the definition of the word woman. So I actually disagree, yall do fear trans women BUT also a lot of yall hate Trans women. Y'all hate them for all of the reasons yall fear them.

KAZIVA

The Devil Is My Friend
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
69,495 3,888 6,972
Alleybux

I've noticed fonts so mental gymnastics to justify their transphobia as them being "natural born" women as if that makes their transphobia justifiable or valid or even ok.

Nobody wants to be at the bottom of the pole.

KAZIVA

The Devil Is My Friend
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
69,495 3,888 6,972
Alleybux
Seriously. What happened to "live and let live"? Majority of trans people aren't bothering anybody and are just trying to survive in this cruel world. I hate how fonts scour the internet for negative stuff and try to act like it's the norm. The trans population is so small that most of the people on this site don't ever have to deal with them in real life yet people get on here and act like trans people are ruining their lives.
The life expectancy of black trans women is 35. 35!!! That doesn't make y'all sad??
That's almost the same level as some third world nations, if not worse.

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
I do agree that some fonts are transphobic and others go to the extreme of saying that transwomen are out to replace women...there are threads in conspiracy alley...

However they're are some valid criticisms that I think should be taken into account as well as why some fonts feel the way do...

As a woman it is mind boggling to me on how you can feel like another xes that is not based in stereotypes of genders.

Last edited:

Tillywinks

Lurker and proud
Reaction score
Reactions
177,544 3,525 1,425
Alleybux
Not kissing their ass doesn't make you transphobic. Pointing out problematic behavior and statements doesn't make you transphobic. Be whatever you want but do not try and redefine me or tell me how to feel. There are a bunch of transfolk who are cool as fµck and frankly it doesn't matter they are trans. The problem are the ones who are at the forefront being bullies and spreading ignorance.

AND FINALLY a chance to use this:

...about being labelled that. *Shrugs*
Link so you don't have to quote. Watch video, ignore message

Last edited:

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
Nobody wants to be at the bottom of the pole.
But I'm confused, cis women by in large are above trans women in the societal totem pole, at least in the US. So this fear of being at the bottom of being below Trans women is ridiculous, if anything the transphobia is a product of two things: cis women( specifically cishet women) flexing their privilege and reinforcing whatever norms that cishet men have enforced. Secondly, Cishet women wanting to be the sole standards of a gender identity and wanting disappear the existence of Trans women.

waldeinsamkeit

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,538 514 317
Alleybux
I don't have anything insightful to add, but good luck trying to have a decent conversation on this particular topic on this forum. You're going to need it.

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,950 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
you can't have a phobia to something that does not exist. for the umpteenth time, humans can't trans over to a different gender. you are not "assigned" a gender at birth. there is no such thing as a transgender in the same way there is no such thing as a transracial. men in wigs and dresses are not women. your dna determines what you are. periodt.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
Not kissing their ass doesn't make you transphobic. Pointing out problematic behavior and statements doesn't make you transphobic. Be whatever you want but do not try and redefine me or tell me how to feel. There are a bunch of transfolk who are cool as fµck and frankly it doesn't matter they are trans. The problem are the ones who are at the forefront being bullies and spreading ignorance.

AND FINALLY a chance to use this:

...about being labelled that. *Shrugs*

Does your Blackness not matter?
Why should their Trans-ness not matter?

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
you can't have a phobia to something that does not exist. for the umpteenth time, humans can't trans over to a different gender. you are not "assigned" a gender at birth. there is no such thing as a transgender in the same way there is no such thing as a transracial. men in wigs and dresses are not women. your dna determines what you are. periodt.
Who told you that? In several cultures around the world there are more than two genders. In some cultures women can become men and men can become women. Several cultures have Trans identities or non-Binary identities, so what are you saying?

Last edited:

akatherine

Oral xes can hurt throats.
Reaction score
Reactions
63,294 2,858 2,518
Alleybux
yall fear trans women because some of yall may be dealing with men that are attracted to trans women.

This is the primary reason why, and they’re right to feel offended. That doesn’t mean you should misgender people and be transphobic.

EDIT: to elaborate on my point, and I’m going to double down, so keep the downvotes coming, the stigma against things outside of the norm xesually is the reason why black men tend to be more trans-attracted. You think homophobia is keeping black men in check, and it’s really driving them into unsafe xesual behaviors.

The reason your homophobia and transphobia is so toxic is because of the shame that these men carry before they decide to murder the partners they engage in xes with.

Last edited:

CountingStars

Being Mad Because You’re a Gangstalker is Weird
Reaction score
Reactions
65,516 2,461 2,096
Alleybux
Provide specific examples of "transphobia," please.

Having discussions on a womens forum doesn't cut it either.

Maybe if you all didn't pull sh!t out of your asses and assign it to black women you wouldn't receive constant pushback online.

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,623 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
All they’re going to say is how they aren’t transphobic bc phobic means fear. Even though another use of phobia is hatred and that’s what they fall under. They’ll just do obstacles to defend their transphobia. Look at the responses so far. It would be amusing but it is a serious topic so i can’t even laugh.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
The same reason all bigots are bigoted. Being part of a minority group doesn't shield you from that kind of mindset because when most of these folks say they're seeking "equality", they're tacitly referring to **privilege**. That's why they like to play oppression Olympics with other marginalized groups. They get off spewing venom towards trans women because it momentarily allows them to assume the power of those that oppress them. They're essentially the bullies on the playground who likes to throw their swollen waist line around to offset the abuse they receive at home. Cowards. Intellectual midgets. <--- both words to describe them.

I predict a lot of "I'm not transphobic but..." comments in here. Anybody with any sense of introspection will know why that sounds familiar. Edit: lol, already started.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
Provide specific examples of "transphobia," please.

Having discussions on a womens forum doesn't cut it either.

Maybe if you all didn't pull sh!t out of your asses and assign it to black women you would receive constant pushback online.
I never assigned anything to Black women.
Also there are several incidents on this board that are great examples of Transphobia being perpetuated. Why would I come up with such statement of it was not happening?

Lovenwear

POST "JESUS" MALONE.
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
29,740 3,120 2,667
Alleybux
Honestly, i wish the admin would do something about all the transphobia here or just ban trans threads from surfacing (especially the death ones!) I NEVER click in there cause i know it brings out the crazy people to just go off.

If Condi can censor slurs against whites & asians, then surely she can do something about the trans remarks too.
She made a sticky note in the member questions section saying that "lsa is welcomed to all races & genders and will not have this place flagged as a hate site" , well does that not include trans black women? They just let it fly without giving out warnings & bans... but yet if you say something about a white person the thread gets locked and you get a warning.

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,950 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
Who told you that? I'm several cultures around the world their are more than two genders. In some cultures women can become men and men can become women. Several cultures have Trans identities or non-Binary identities, so what are you saying?

oh yeah? well in several cultures around the world they have also invented bs religions with bs customs that no one but themselves takes seriously. humans have invented all sorts of idiotic customs and rules but that does not make it a scientific fact..

if and when you can show me a "transgendered" person who can take a dna test and the test can show that they have switched to the gender they aspire to be, then your claim will have some legitimacy. but you know that will never happen. your mental illness is only being promoted because there is money in pumping you all full of dangerous hormones and public figures are too afraid of telling you what you really are.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
I believe I care more about y'all than you do about yourselves. Lifelong hormones. Mutilation. None of it cures the issues plaguing the mind. THAT'S where the investment should be made. Changing body parts is a symptom of a disease of the mind.
I am not a Trans woman. So please stop referring to me as one. I am however a Cis Woman who does not like the way that Trans Women are discussed in LSA.

KAZIVA

The Devil Is My Friend
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
69,495 3,888 6,972
Alleybux
The same reason all bigots are bigoted. Being part of a minority group doesn't shield you from that kind of mindset because when most of these folks say they're seeking "equality", they're tacitly referring to **privilege**. That's why they like to play oppression Olympics with other marginalized groups. They get off spewing venom towards trans women because it momentarily allows them to assume the power of those that oppress them. They're essentially the bullies on the playground who likes to throw their swollen waist line around to offset the abuse they receive at home. Cowards. Intellectual midgets. <--- both words to describe them.

I predict a lot of "I'm not transphobic but..." comments in here. Anybody with any sense of introspection will know why that sounds familiar. Edit: lol, already started.
I love your response.

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,516 2,461 2,096
Alleybux
I never assigned anything to Black women.
Also there are several incidents on this board that are great examples of Transphobia being perpetuated. Why would I come up with such statement of it was not happening?

Post specific examples of the transphobia.

You assigned fear, flexing of privilege, sometimes others assign jealousy and so on.

None of that is actually present or true. The conversations are exploration but a few of you are obsessed with controlling the dialogue.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
oh yeah? well in several cultures around the world they have also invented bs religions with bs customs that no one but themselves takes seriously. humans have invented all sorts of idiotic customs and rules but that does not make it a scientific fact..

if and when you can show me a "transgendered" person who can take a dna test and the test can show that they have switched to the gender they aspire to be, then your claim will have some legitimacy. but you know that will never happen. your mental illness is only being promoted because there is money in pumping you all full of dangerous hormones and public figures are too afraid of telling you what you really are.
Hmm so you think that their idea of gender expression is BS because it doesn't follow the binary you are used to? Why is that? Is it because you think your reality, which was never an inclusive reality is somewhat more valid? Sounds like you are ignorant.

Shae42K

#Free@TwistedSpoon
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
7,829 519 201
Alleybux

Im guilty of the occasional unpc joke sum may find offensive, but for what its worth at the end of the day all it is is jokes. I got nothing personal against how anyone lives they life as long as they dont interfere with mine. Sum folks is always gonna find a reason to hate and nitpick u. If it wasnt the peen u were born with it would be ur shoes, ur hair, or whatever. Just tune it out and live ya best life. U only live once so dont waste time or energy letting haters in ya head. Jusr shade they azzes right back and KIM. Trust me folks who spend they energy on unsolicited hate are not happy people. And misery loves company. Sumtimes the most potent ether is a wicked smile. Dont let miserable people steal ur joy sis.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
Post specific examples of the transphobia.

You assigned fear, flexing of privilege, sometimes others assign jealousy and so on.

None of that is actually present or true. The conversations are exploration but a few of you are obsessed with controlling the dialogue.
Please go pull up any thread that is about Trans women.
Also please do not gaslight me, when you know that what I am saying is correct. If you aren't part of the issue then you shouldn't be offended. Be a sweetie and either admit that I'm right or keep it movie honey.

JonathanFrakes

BLACK AMERICAN- you are BEAUTIFUL!
Reaction score
Reactions
193,882 5,003 1,118
Alleybux
I've noticed the ONLY things posted about trans women being specifically inflammatory to fuel more of these ugly comments. The only things posted about them are serious confirmation bias fodder.

Meanwhile in real life, trans women mind their business and wanna live their life and don't really intersect with mine at all. The things on posted on LSA makes it seems though that they are these big bad wolves. It just isn't realistic.

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,516 2,461 2,096
Alleybux
Please go pull up any thread that is about Trans women.
Also please do not gaslight me, when you know that what I am saying is correct. If you aren't part of the issue then you shouldn't be offended. Be a sweetie and either admit that I'm right or keep it movie honey.

Same to you hun, don't gaslight and don't assign sh!t that's not there. Having discussions of an explorative nature, online, in a womens group is not transphobic.

It becomes negative when y'all attempt to body people into your views.

Tillywinks

Lurker and proud
Reaction score
Reactions
177,544 3,525 1,425
Alleybux
Does your Blackness not matter?
Why should their Trans-ness not matter?
It doesn't matter to me because it's not a focal point. I know they are trans. I'm not going to treat them any different than anyone else. I am not "color blinding " being trans. I'm saying they are who they are. I don't treat them like a transperson, I treat them like everyone else.

Should I constantly highlight them being trans?

As for the does my being Black matter. Yes it does (to ME) but they doesn't mean I expect special treatment for being Black. I am a Black woman, it's hard to miss and you either accept it or you don't. I act like me not how I think a Black woman acts.