Quantcast

'LGBTQ Get In Here yall believe this or they lying?'

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
Good for you, I guess. But you do know that this type of thing rarely works. It's more annoying than anything. I went to Southern Baptist school and a Christian and me so over it and people like you.

Why does it matter if people are born gay or not? It doesn't change anything regarding the morality of it. For example, I don't think that I was born gay, but I'll still commit sodomy if I want. Heck, even WH Auden thought that homosexuality is a sin, but he said he'd keep on sinning. As you said, you can't control what adults do.

That's your narrative for your life and beliefs. I read tons of biographies about gays and ex-gays and the results so inconclusive. There are ex-gay Christians that were famous in the ex-gay and Christian, that became disillusioned.
but did you read the overhauling of straight america that I posted by the Godfathers of Homosexuality. They were very instrumental in the movement and the agenda. Much of which is being practiced in our world today.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
Good for you, I guess. But you do know that this type of thing rarely works. It's more annoying than anything. I went to Southern Baptist school and a Christian and me so over it and people like you.

Why does it matter if people are born gay or not? It doesn't change anything regarding the morality of it. For example, I don't think that I was born gay, but I'll still commit sodomy if I want. Heck, even WH Auden thought that homosexuality is a sin, but he said he'd keep on sinning. As you said, you can't control what adults do.

That's your narrative for your life and beliefs. I read tons of biographies about gays and ex-gays and the results so inconclusive. There are ex-gay Christians that were famous in the ex-gay and Christian, that became disillusioned.
No one is disillusioned. Many people have come out of the life just as many as have come out of the closet or came out to their families and friends but yall do not want to believe it. You want to do what you want. You grown I can't stop you but I will not lie.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
We grown up in this thread and can have a grown discussion. No kussing, name calling, attitude or anger is necessary to have an adult discussion point blank period

HomoSeparati

Pretentious Homosexual
Reaction score
Reactions
30,890 5,537 2,727
Alleybux
No one is disillusioned. Many people have come out of the life just as many as have come out of the closet or came out to their families and friends but yall do not want to believe it. You want to do what you want. You grown I can't stop you but I will not lie.
Have you ever heard of Michael Glatze, Randy Thomas, John Smid, and tons of others? They were all part of the ex-gay/Christian movement, but have left since then. I acknowledge that gay people can go on to live a straight lifestyle. It's not shocking or new to me. I have read books by Jackie Hill Perry and Rasorio Buttfield on the topic. I also listen to other ex-gays testimonies. It is what it is. People join religions and sometimes leave them. Same with sexuality.

I not even asking you to lie, because I don't care about your opinion. I respect that Christianity and its prescripts for what they are. The Bible says that homosexuality is a sin and who am I to change that.

P.S. - you need to stop relying on testimonies to prove a point. In the case of Michael Glatze, he criticized Christian Evangelicals as paranoid dolts when he left Christianity. Same with some of the others, It doesn't add validity to your arguments.

but did you read the overhauling of straight america that I posted by the Godfathers of Homosexuality. They were very instrumental in the movement and the agenda. Much of which is being practiced in our world today.
Not to be rude, but you sound very uneducated. You're pointing to a pair of homosexuals that were a drop in a much larger movement. The gay movement had momentum before the book was even published. I would have accepted your argument if you pointed to Alfred Kinsey or even Freud.

Usually, even a non-Christian knows something about the earth, the heavens and the other elements of this world, about the motions and orbits of the stars and even their sizes and relative positions… Now it is a disgraceful and dangerous thing for an infidel to hear a Christian, presumably giving the meaning of the Holy Scriptures, talking nonsense on these topics, and we should take all means to prevent such an embarrassing situation, in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn.

DreadedRed

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,573 177 149
Alleybux
No. Don't blame religion. Blame God. It's his fault right?
Neither is real so who gives af what is blamed. If a god does in fact exist, it's definitely not a father, son or male period but I can guarantee your religion that you blindly follow is nothing more than fictitious stories made up by bored, jealous males to entertain other bored, jealous males. Surely you don't believe a male gave birth to the 1st woman by way of his weak ass rib? Males couldn't even let women be women. If one can be born straight, one can be born gay. Not a single person on this planet is being punished by a deity for something so minuscule. It's humans that are "punishing" other humans for being different from them

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
Neither is real so who gives af what is blamed. If a god does in fact exist, it's definitely not a father, son or male period but I can guarantee your religion that you blindly follow is nothing more than fictitious stories made up by bored, jealous males to entertain other bored, jealous males. Surely you don't believe a male gave birth to the 1st woman by way of his weak ass rib? Males couldn't even let women be women. If one can be born straight, one can be born gay. Not a single person on this planet is being punished by a deity for something so minuscule. It's humans that are "punishing" other humans for being different from them
Some of us do everything and say everything in our power to make God non-existent just because that's what we want to tell ourselves because in our mind, if he's fictitious then that means what the Bible says can't be true and that also means everything that pertains to him is not real. Insert laugh Diamond aaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah.

Homosexual men and women not all but according to what I have seen and heard MOST are so mean and intolerant of other adult opinions or where they stand on the issue. I can't make you believe that men and women are not born gay and that kind of love, xes and lifestyle is not god's best for you, because you have already drunk the cool-aid and accepted the gospel of born this way. So be it. I am not going to stop saying what I say or believing the truth and that's that.

There are many man and women who use to think like you but they have been changed. They didn't believe in God. Didn't believe you can go from loving someone of the same xes to loving someone of the opposite xes and they're happy. Some have gone on to get married and have children. It is what it is and clam down.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
not a justification
a question.
I'm genuinely curious about the rationale behind thinking same xes attraction is a choice.
I get deciding to act on a desire or not act on a desire, but the desire still has to be there in the first place.
Acting is a choice. You just answered your own question. We make choices every day. If you decide which is still equivalent to choice, to get in the bed with someone of the same xes or opposite xes. Did you not choose to do it or did someone force or make you do it. What is same xes attraction but a feeling. Feelings can and do change all the time. Don't be mad.

Last edited:

highRoller

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,141 720 979
Alleybux
People need some form of belief to get by in life. As Marx said, religion is the opium of the masses. I'm not mad at her or her Christianity. Just people in general.
Yea I’m quite aware religion helps people deal with our existence meaning nothing
Some of us do everything and say everything in our power to make God non-existent just because that's what we want to tell ourselves because in our mind, if he's fictitious then that means what the Bible says can't be true and that also means everything that pertains to him is not real. Insert laugh Diamond aaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah.

Homosexual men and women not all but according to what I have seen and heard MOST are so mean and intolerant of other adult opinions or where they stand on the issue. I can't make you believe that men and women are not born gay and that kind of love, xes and lifestyle is not god's best for you, because you have already drunk the cool-aid and accepted the gospel of born this way. So be it. I am not going to stop saying what I say or believing the truth and that's that.

There are many man and women who use to think like you but they have been changed. They didn't believe in God. Didn't believe you can go from loving someone of the same xes to loving someone of the opposite xes and they're happy. Some have gone on to get married and have children. It is what it is and clam down.

You’re really barking up the wrong tree here. No one here cares about make believe men in the sky. And a lot of that reverting back to Christ is because of familial pressure.
Like, you think people are atheists cuz it makes them feel better? It’s literally just logic. There’s hella religions but Christianity is the “correct” one? Do you have a college degree? I’ve never meet an educated person who actually still believes in God.

Maybe post this to the religion ally. But expecting people to change for a religion filled with loopholes and contradictions is poor plan.

highRoller

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,141 720 979
Alleybux
Acting is a choice. You just answered your own question. We make choices every day. If you decide which is still equivalent to choice, to get in the bed with someone of the same xes or opposite xes. Did you not choose to do it or did someone force or make you do it. What is same xes attraction but a feeling. Feelings can and do change all the time. Don't be mad.
Even if it is a choice, who cares? Why come in to the gay part of this massively straight site and try to convert?

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
Yea I’m quite aware religion helps people deal with our existence meaning nothing

You’re really barking up the wrong tree here. No one here cares about make believe men in the sky. And a lot of that reverting back to Christ is because of familial pressure.
Like, you think people are atheists cuz it makes them feel better? It’s literally just logic. There’s hella religions but Christianity is the “correct” one? Do you have a college degree? I’ve never meet an educated person who actually still believes in God.

Maybe post this to the religion ally. But expecting people to change for a religion filled with loopholes and contradictions is poor plan.
I am not responsible for how you feel. This belongs where it's at. I posted the video about men and women who USE TO be but no longer are lesbians and gay and part of the LGBTQ thread and I asked a simple question about it. I posted the thread and you CHOSE to comment. I will NOT take back nothing I said. Nor do I have to defend the truth, God or reality. Good day.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
Have you ever heard of Michael Glatze, Randy Thomas, John Smid, and tons of others? They were all part of the ex-gay/Christian movement, but have left since then. I acknowledge that gay people can go on to live a straight lifestyle. It's not shocking or new to me. I have read books by Jackie Hill Perry and Rasorio Buttfield on the topic. I also listen to other ex-gays testimonies. It is what it is. People join religions and sometimes leave them. Same with sexuality.

I not even asking you to lie, because I don't care about your opinion. I respect that Christianity and its prescripts for what they are. The Bible says that homosexuality is a sin and who am I to change that.

P.S. - you need to stop relying on testimonies to prove a point. In the case of Michael Glatze, he criticized Christian Evangelicals as paranoid dolts when he left Christianity. Same with some of the others, It doesn't add validity to your arguments.

Not to be rude, but you sound very uneducated. You're pointing to a pair of homosexuals that were a drop in a much larger movement. The gay movement had momentum before the book was even published. I would have accepted your argument if you pointed to Alfred Kinsey or even Freud.
You wrote this. I acknowledge that gay people can go on to live a straight lifestyle THIS IS ALL I WAS ASKING YOU AND THE OTHERS UP IN THIS THREAD WHEN I POSTED THIS IN THE BEGINNING BUT YALL DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE YES I DO OR NO I DON'T BELIEVE IT QUESTION AND ENDED UP WRITING ENTIRE BOOKS AND NOVELS ABOUT GOD RELIGION AND EVERYTHING ELSE. LIKE. This is all you had to say from the jump and I wrote in all caps because I mean what I say with that much intensify. You answered the question so keep it moving.

HomoSeparati

Pretentious Homosexual
Reaction score
Reactions
30,890 5,537 2,727
Alleybux
You wrote this. I acknowledge that gay people can go on to live a straight lifestyle THIS IS ALL I WAS ASKING YOU AND THE OTHERS UP IN THIS THREAD WHEN I POSTED THIS IN THE BEGINNING BUT YALL DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE YES I DO OR NO I DON'T BELIEVE IT QUESTION AND ENDED UP WRITING ENTIRE BOOKS AND NOVELS ABOUT GOD RELIGION AND EVERYTHING ELSE. LIKE. This is all you had to say from the jump and I wrote in all caps because I mean what I say with that much intensify. You answered the question so keep it moving.
You’re also writing novels. People suspected that you didn’t ask the question in good faith. You didn’t ask the question to learn something, but to promote or defend your worldview.
This is funny, because you also could have kept it moving. But here you are engaging with people. Not once have insulted your beliefs or religion. I even told people not to rude and ignore you.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
You’re also writing novels. People suspected that you didn’t ask the question in good faith. You didn’t ask the question to learn something, but to promote or defend your worldview.
This is funny, because you also could have kept it moving. But here you are engaging with people. Not once have insulted your beliefs or religion. I even told people not to rude and ignore you.
I responded to the novels that were written and I posted for the 1000th time asking a simple question. All they had to say is I do believe it. I don't but no they wanted to take it further so I followed suit. I put up the video and asked a simple question but as usual homosexuals are so EXTRA, very emotional, always on 100, ready to fight, kuss, argue, name call and do whatever else to try to prove their point. The fonts turned NOTHING INTO SOMETHING! It is what it is. Yes you did. Thank you. I said fonts that means anyone. Not you specifically. I can handle myself. I am not afraid of NOBODY up in here I don't what they say, how they say it or how many times they say it. A simple question has turned into this because fonts are suspecting and don't know who is who when they're posting. I'm good.

DreadedRed

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,573 177 149
Alleybux

You're wasting your time ma'am. Some of us do and say everything in our power to make a dark fairytale real. Since we don't have an answer to the purpose of our being, we make up a deity in our heads to create an answer for comfort. Many of "us" who think like this then use this fictional deity against others that don't subscribe to our fictional deity and it's stories because we are reminded that it's only real in our own little heads. There are many more homosexual men and women who used to think like you and now they are free and happy living as their true selves, no longer chained down by the oppression of man-made religion. They didn't believe they could go from being in a miserable lie of a heterosexual relationship to a warm, loving homosexual relationship that they were naturally destined for. Many have gone on to get married and have children. It is what it is I guess

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,555 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
Your first paragraph threw me off because that's not what I said. Let's jump to your last paragraph. You may hate this word, but it's a real word, reality and it's in the dictionary. It's normal to be attracted to the opposite xes. It's not normal to be attracted to the same xes. Without getting too deep our mental and psyche play a major role in attraction. You said There's nothing you can do to make them want it or enjoy it. This saying cannot be applied to everybody. You can change your orientation and your what you like or don't like. There is proof all over the net. People have changed. Even some trans people have wanted to revert back to who they they were born to be by stop taking hormone treatments etc. Men and women of the gay persuasion don't like the word CHANGE and refuse to believe it can genuinely happen maybe because it hasn't happened to them personally or they don't want to.

You changed the title of this thread to:
Former LGBTQers Testify: If You No Longer Want to Be Gay or Transgender, You Don't Have to Be​

Who is you?

I’ve never, ever seen proof of people changing their attraction.
I’ve seen proof of people repressing their attraction. Denying it.
People change their behavior. People change their identity. They don’t change their attractions.
I’ve seen BISEXUAL people go back and forth between women and men.
But never any of them say they lost all attraction to one or the other.

If there is proof of homosexual people who outright said they are no longer attracted to the same xes and are attracted to the opposite xes, I’d like to see it.
Because what I’ve noticed about all the ex-gay poster children, they painstakingly never mention their attraction.

xesual attraction is not the same as gender identity disorder.
Transition isn’t the answer for everyone with GID. Of course there will be some people who regret it.

I’m not normal in various ways.
I don’t feel the need to change any of those abnormalities. Nor should I.
Neither should anyone else.
Trying to get someone to change because you don’t think they’re normal is…some oppressive colonial bµllsh!t.

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,555 2,116 1,290
Alleybux

Did a Christian just come up in here and say gay people are intolerant of other opinions???
That’s rich. That’s hilarious.

let’s not talk about the gay people who believed in god, only to have the intolerant church condemn and abuse them.
Gay people who did everything they could to deny themeselves…as they watch other straight church members commit adultery and fornicate like it was 1999.
Gay people who got married to people of the opposite xes like their family and church wanted them to, and were miserable.
Gay people who did not get to leave the church because they were killed by their family…families who believe in God.
I won’t mention the gay people that were killed by the church itself. Cause that’s too on the money.

or Gay people who still believe in god, and are still able to accept themselves for who they are despite the intolerant church.

let me go research any gay people that have killed someone because they are Christian.
It may take me a while. Don’t worry if you never see me in here again.

Intolerance. Whew Chile. You tried it. You really did.

mmhmmokgirlbye

formerly known as Cheverly…
Reaction score
Reactions
131,339 3,903 1,027
Alleybux
Every time @diamondjubilee posts I'm reporting it for being homophobic. I peeped game right away. Play around with crazy if y'all want but I want that b!tch outta here