life of the cassells -vloggers

Reactions
Alleybux
He's cool, but she's lazy as fuck. All she do is be in the house looking ratchet all day. I'm surprised she actually cooks for her family.

Reactions
Alleybux
Thank goodness there's a thread👏🏾 I can't stand that woman. She treats her husbands son like an afterthought.

I've noticed that too. She looks at him crazy and treats him differently than her own son. She needs to stop worrying about Desmond's baby mama and start worrying about why her own child is damn near 4 and still can't talk whatsoever.

Reactions
3,017 107 8
Alleybux
i feel so bad for corey being stuck with her. its sad but you can see that she doesnt care for him at all . its sad that his mom isnt too much involved in his life (from what they say)

Reactions
Alleybux
She's big as hell. I don't know why she thinks her "dancing" is going to get rid of all that. She need to take her ass to the gym and hit some weights. All this damn crying for no reason. She do be looking annoyed with her stepson all the time like he's in her way. Her views didn't start going up for shit until her husband started making videos and he's the only one with something to talk about. Her clickbait ass titles knowing full well she ain't gonna talk about shit but food and how she has no friends.

Reactions
11,084 325 27
Alleybux
She is sorry as hell. Why is the house always a mess? She treats Corey like crap and shouldn't be discussing his problems with strangers. If anything she better figure out what is wrong with her golden child instead of sitting on her @$$ all day.

Throat kick that bitch
Reactions
199,937 3,427 1,040
Alleybux
She is sorry as hell. Why is the house always a mess? She treats Corey like crap and shouldn't be discussing his problems with strangers. If anything she better figure what is wrong with her golden child instead sitting on her @$$ all day.

girl yes! The little boy paints his walls with his own shit. Why???

Reactions
3,017 107 8
Alleybux
Because they don't do shit but sit in the house ! Well now they walk a little since she found a old white lady to tag along with .

And did she really do a whole work out and then eat banana bread

Reactions
9,066 28 44
Alleybux
I unsubbed a long time ago, they were just boring. Around the time I unsubbed, she only vlogged herself working out at home and later on sitting around the house til the husband came home.

Reactions
Alleybux
Omg yes, she's always putting her stepson's business out there! You can't tell her shit either because to her, it's her story to tell. She's even said that everyone who comments on how well behaved and awesome her stepson is are being misled because he's bad as hell in real life. Yet she fails to address why her own child is bad as shit, can't understand or follow directions, can only communicate through grunting, runs wild, and like someone else said, paints the wall with his own shit lmao! That kid should be potty trained by now and she's over there asking in baby voice if he went caca 💩Bitch, he's about to start kindergarten. Get off your lazy ass and potty train him instead of sleeping until noon and jiggling your body parts in front of the camera.

Reactions
1,210 32 16
Alleybux
Corey's dad opened the door for the online humiliation of his son by talking a whole bunch of shit about his mom. That's why Kiara feels like she can say whatever about him on camera.

I find it funny how she said in one of her latest video that she's can't meet up with everyone and anyone who comes in town bc she's "shy" or wtv. The comment section of that same video is filled with her making promises to others about meeting up with them.

If she needs friends so bad, why not link up with other military moms up there? I don't get it.

Reactions
3,017 107 8
Alleybux
She just lazy as hell with no motivation at all . At first I thought des was being hard on her in one of the videos . He asked her what does she plan on doing with her life cuz she need to do something. That kind of bothered me because being a stay at home mom is a lot of work . But seeing as she don't even do nothing with the kids or clean up her butt needs to be doing something!!

Reactions
Alleybux
Corey's dad opened the door for the online humiliation of his son by talking a whole bunch of shit about his mom. That's why Kiara feels like she can say whatever about him on camera.

I find it funny how she said in one of her latest video that she's can't meet up with everyone and anyone who comes in town bc she's "shy" or wtv. The comment section of that same video is filled with her making promises to others about meeting up with them.

If she needs friends so bad, why not link up with other military moms up there? I don't get it.

This is also true. He's like a female when it comes to his baby mama. Ninja, you're the one who busted inside her. I really feel like kiara resents not only the fact that he had a child with someone other than her, but now she's raising the child, who is a daily reminder of her hubby having 2 baby mamas. Don't no one wanna be her friend and have their shit exposed all over YouTube. She's dumb as shit if she thinks she's gonna put herself online and not have folks wanting to meet her, especially her fellow buffaloes who stay home all day looking a hot mess in ill fitting clothes.

Reactions
1,256 273 1
Alleybux
I watched a few videos but nobody wants to watch her do nothing. As for the kid-her stepson why cant she protect him? I mean why expose him like that? One thing I swore I'd never do is air out my kid. They need that security. I might pick them back up now that I know they have a thread.

Reactions
1,256 273 1
Alleybux
Anybody got cliffs after 6:25? of the above video? I was trying to get through it but I messed up and watched her vid: "Venting about being a stepmom +Baby mama drama rant". To watch her smiling to the universe after seeing that video just irked a nerve in me. She (they) have some nerve going off about that boys mama. IDGAF what the woman did she is a person and despite how they feel about her she still has feelings. Her feelings might not be valid to them but they are hers. IDK as a person who has been in a stepmother situation before I had to swallow pettiness and be a woman...but I guess that is what maturity does. I laughed so hard when she got in her feelings in the stepmom video. Shes the type you cant tell anything to because she's her own golden compass. Let me stop going in on this chick because she has more feelings than chapters in the bible.

Reactions
3,017 107 8
Alleybux
Oh yes I'm sure soon she will find this damn thread and actually have content to talk about !
This video was just basically saying she love Corey like he is her own (we kno that's a lie )and that she can't wait for des to come . Really not too much of nothing . Answering questions from comments in previous live videos

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

My Jazzy Life
If she was smart she wouldn't care, a Strangler helped a mom of 9 RENT a house that doesn't have enough bathrooms...yay. Jasmine you have...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Ladies!! what do y'all think about tokunbo designer bags (pre-owned) is it cool or is it faking it ??? How is it fake? It’s the Same bag just...
Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
Som Lmaooo the amount of projection here. Some of us knew black boys/men weren’t shit before we left elementary school thanks to how loud and...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
The brother did not kill that little girl that way. The case would’ve been solved if that were true. I’m tired of hearing that absurd, baseless...
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
How did her voice go from High pitch to low? Wasn't her brand accused of using slave labor? Did she finally upgrade those Indonesian women ?
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Now I'm imagining Jareth and Geralt...holy shit Fuck, pushed to 2nd place! Right, lock this thread down, I am NOT getting pushed to 3rd! Jareth...
Truck driver, 41, calls police to tell them he has shot dead his Army sergeant wife, 36
The woman did my makeup before. RIP Kat. Apparently she wanted to leave him. I don't really know why though.
Tawny Kitaen, ’80s Music Video Vixen Dead at 59
That was one of the main points that she'd made during her divorce battle with the lead singer: that she was the reason why they became big on MTV...
Top Bottom