life of the cassells -vloggers

“I get gay”-Ayden Davis
Reactions
42,491 809 156
Alleybux
I laughed at how you used the pc term in quotes right after the slur! Little woman Atlanta made me an ally of little people. I learned that the m word is the equivalent of the n word....
carry on.... no judgement. I used to talk about Silas looks when he was ugly. Now he is a cutie pie!

It is NOT equivalent to the N word, it may make them feel a certain way but it’s not and never will be the same.

Reactions
16,127 158 19
Alleybux
Next month she gonna have to come up with something else to drag on her pity party... she got more views with the past few videos watch her blow her money on crab legs and more stupid matching outfits. Still reminiscing about her old life. Lol she misses Desmond buying her fake jewelry and eating her “pollo saltado” and carrot/potato salad.

Reactions
2,622 61 3
Alleybux
Man I feel so bad for Corey.
His reaction to finding out Z pregnancy is heart breaking. The kid craves stability, and a real closenet family dynamic. He probably feels like he belongs no where considering his mom also has kids with another man.

He already displayed mental issues and tried to commit suicide and here they are laughing knowing he’s in distress. Sorry you have a POS father Corey.

I noticed that he was visibly upset. I didnt know he tried to commit suicide, what happened? Was this kid abused, beaten or worst?

Reactions
15,452 312
Alleybux
I noticed that he was visibly upset. I didnt know he tried to commit suicide, what happened? Was this kid abused, beaten or worst?
Shrek was his bitter evil stepmother who treated him like a burden and was always hostile with him. She would make food for him and would mistreat him.

Last edited:
Reactions
14,411 488 5
Alleybux
Almost 100 days of workout and the ankles are surrounded by muscles..

F817A01C-919F-4BC5-A34E-728E1831B3FD.jpeg

And that child of course needed a candied Apple..

9974F5D9-AC4A-48F4-B9D7-BE8E4500329A.jpeg

Is it only me or does she give you anxiety the way she always looks in the cam?

Reactions
15,452 312
Alleybux
Shrek did the same thing when she made that 4 hour live about Zakiya then posting on IG that Zakiya was trash
These are the videos she made public but still hides her lives

Reactions
697 10
Alleybux
Shrek did the same thing when she made that 4 hour live about Zakiya then posting on IG that Zakiya was trash
It’s so funny how Everything she explained About how Deshawn spoke to her sounds like Kiara NOW

Reactions
350 1 1
Alleybux
So........she dissed Deshawne about wearing "unappropriate" clothes and mad that she "stood" at the house instead of leaving with Corey? Yet look what Kiara does now. Wears "unappropriate" clothes for her weight and "stood" with Des and the kids instead of leaving to do her own thing. Lmao. She's "litterly" doing the same things. Haha

Reactions
14,411 488 5
Alleybux
This wanna be gangster in every pictures.. I would be pissed every time making one..

But hey, he is the one with almost 16 years sitting at the Child table.. hopefully his gang buddies never see the pictures of that lol

77153A68-B89F-4E90-A419-C0E9AFB2AC55.jpeg
5C96AD13-35FE-4A68-987D-BF586282A185.jpeg
8543B63D-F761-4F8C-AB89-0FB273CC6CE5.jpeg

Long time member
Reactions
6,974 142 11
Alleybux
Omg I have more questions then answers. 1) isn't her apartment up for lease soon? 2) didn't she say she isn't going to stay because she doesn't like it there? 3) why did she open up her old video's? 4) why did Desmond LET her tag along with them when he came to visit the KIDS?

Omg I have soooo much more.

Reactions
4,042 39 1
Alleybux
I thought she was in Quarantine at a crowded part with no masks OKay Kiara, i see why you can’t go to texas.
No hate to anyone who is living life like normal but this bitch has used this excuse for everything. Truth is she dosnt take her kids on activities by herself, she needs Karla to push her to it and babysit her kids.

Reactions
14,411 488 5
Alleybux
I thought she was in Quarantine at a crowded part with no masks OKay Kiara, i see why you can’t go to texas.
No hate to anyone who is living life like normal but this bitch has used this excuse for everything. Truth is she dosnt take her kids on activities by herself, she needs Karla to push her to it and babysit her kids.
Not to forget she Karla need to search for deals and pay for it ;)

Reactions
15,452 312
Alleybux
Omg I have more questions then answers. 1) isn't her apartment up for lease soon? 2) didn't she say she isn't going to stay because she doesn't like it there? 3) why did she open up her old video's? 4) why did Desmond LET her tag along with them when he came to visit the KIDS?

Omg I have soooo much more.
1). Yes lease is up around June.
2). She said she would start apartment/ house hunting in April/May.
3). Because Des is a little bitch and gave her permission to exploit Corey all over again.
4). Again....because Des is a little bitch boy.

Reactions
4,686 24 4
Alleybux
Kiara hasn’t been able to use Karla’s car much lately and I’m loving it - it’s been two years and all Shrek does is put money into herself. If Karla wants to take herself seriously as a realtor, she can’t just let Shrek flatten out her seats more.

So on top of covid being a deterrent, Shrek will complain saying she doesn’t have a car and use that as a reason why she does NOTHING in her life. Oh and it’s the governments fault that she doesn’t have her taxes. I doubt she’s setting aside any money for taxes each Google Adsense drop - you can’t get tax money that you didn’t pay back.

Think of all the things she wasted and will continue to waste her money on - asmr mic, cricut, crystals, etc

Reactions
4,042 39 1
Alleybux
Once Karla works more she will need a car, Realtors use the car a lot lol, they gotta go tons of places, the housing market is booming right now too.

kiara needs a car reality check, she can’t afford a new car, she can get an used one for around 2k and be good...

The troof hurts
Reactions
7,460 104 1
Alleybux
she sound so dumb saying “thingamajigger.” She says it all the time and I cringe everytime. Bitch can’t you work on bettering yourself in any way? Expand your vocabulary and strive to be better!! When I was in highschool, I gave myself a word for the week and put it on the fridge and challenged myself to use it frequently throughout the week. Women like Kiara are embarrassing and a waste of space.
Thingamajigger, stood, litterlee and AKA are a huge part of her vocabulary. I get second hand embarrassment.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I lost my mom as a teen too, I think it’s nice that she included that resource. Comments are limited which is good, never understood the whole...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
Right and if I’m not mistaken, boys don’t develop sperm until their like 13 when they hit puberty. My theory is that the father did it or they...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
Did anyone post the new photo on Peter’s FB? Was just about too. What a sweet photo! That Chris always so cute!
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
Its giving hoe. Squatting, legs spread with your twat at eye level. You don't expect that from her. I'm really beginning to think all this is...
RHOA Whats PJ up to these days?
I have an IG. But Chile I ain’t checkin for this kid. I’m sure still can’t talk and the weave game still strong
Vegan couple banned from owning pets after feeding their severely malnourished puppies a...
how horrible these people caused suffering to the animals they clearly didnt care. They are not meant to be vegan.
Asian Celebs LXXVI
V, Jimin look great, Jin looks good, the blonde on Hobi is way too yellow, the others... blah. Jin looks really good....hey seokjin My baby...
Top Bottom