life of the cassells -vloggers

Reactions
16,127 158 19
Alleybux
I wonder if chicken nugget tells tic tac teeth how LSA says she’s a tagalong and a mooch does TicTac say “no Kiara you’re not dead weight, you can still see your armpits, wow yes you have lost 20 pounds”?

The troof hurts
Reactions
7,302 101 1
Alleybux
Omg I have more questions then answers. 1) isn't her apartment up for lease soon? 2) didn't she say she isn't going to stay because she doesn't like it there? 3) why did she open up her old video's? 4) why did Desmond LET her tag along with them when he came to visit the KIDS?

Omg I have soooo much more.
1. She has to move out by June
2. She was trying to run away from Virginia because she realized Dez is bringing his new baby momma along to Va. So of course in Shrek fashion she was thinking of a way to runaway, so he can’t see his kids
3. She opened her old videos because she’s desperate for views and wants alllll her new people to see the rio her.
4. He claims he let her tag along to make it easier on the kids. He low key felt bad for her fatass and decided to let her tag along. Deep down he knows she loves Ihop. Lmao

Reactions
5,461 36 1
Alleybux
Turtle lying again. Everyone of his kids has met his mother/sister. They did a whole vlog on granny meeting her 1st granddaughter. Kiara stay lying, never expect the truth out of that sewer mouth but Des flip flops between lying and not.

Reactions
3,500 25 4
Alleybux
I really feel bad for Corey. He looked defeated when Desmond mentioned another baby. How can Desmond teach this young man about responsibility?? I'm sorry but I'm over the fake super dad crap 24/7 coming out of his mouth. He's dumb. He cant control his mouth or his penis. Corey still calls her Ms.James. Corey has to walk a tight rope because Desmond is looking for Zakiya to save the day. Zakiya deliberately got pregnant by Desmond she cant be that smart. Kiara relives these children's birth every birthday why???? I can see every mile stone eluding to it,but every birthday??? I cant stomach the term/words "co-parenting, co-parenting peacefully co-parenting. Kiara and Desmond act so immature talking to the opposite sex. Kiara sounded goofy talking to Desmond and vice versa...Desmond talking to Zakiya sounded ridiculous. Why cant they speak as full adults. Why cant they be natural? Ding dong Desmond and fruit loop Kiara. I'm just tired of them. Kiara a juicer cuts the calories while maintaining the vitamins. Your drinking soup honey....Its not a Green juice, its pureed soup. Somebody help her....

Reactions
290 11
Alleybux
Does anyone know if he addressed this...

I’ve always been curious as to why he acts devastated about Kiara leaving to another state with his kids... but the day Kiara took the kids and left, he was fine and kissed them goodbye. In that moment why didn’t he say, you can’t take my kids.

He’s so phony to me. He just doesn’t want to pay child support.

Reactions
4,174 4
Alleybux

I’ve always been curious as to why he acts devastated about Kiara leaving to another state with his kids... but the day Kiara took the kids and left, he was fine and kissed them goodbye. In that moment why didn’t he say, you can’t take my kids.

You are correct. DDD is about as fake as they come. Kiara is the village idiot.

Reactions
15,412 305
Alleybux

He was happy to have her leave so it would be her decision when they divorced and he got to keep the house. He was so over her at that point. It was his little get out of jail free pass

Reactions
15,412 305
Alleybux

Exactly.... Now he has Zakiya to help with the children.....in sure he would try to take them from Adobo if he could

Reactions
5,461 36 1
Alleybux
Exactly. That's why he got decorey. He says repeatedly that he's been through this before. He fails to mention though that he wouldn't have gotten Corey without Kiara because he couldn't physically be there to raise him. If she hadn't been there then he wouldn't have gotten him. Turtles biggest dream is to be able to go shopping and not have to look at the prices smdh nothing about his children or their future or wellbeing. I thought it was off when he told me that but he's shown that's all he cares about is money. Oh and a place to stick his burnt sausage link. In one of his last videos he said y'all aren't helping pay these bills but we are. If he didn't get views on YouTube he wouldn't have the little money he gets from YouTube.

Reactions
333 1 1
Alleybux
Exactly. That's why he got decorey. He says repeatedly that he's been through this before. He fails to mention though that he wouldn't have gotten Corey without Kiara because he couldn't physically be there to raise him. If she hadn't been there then he wouldn't have gotten him. Turtles biggest dream is to be able to go shopping and not have to look at the prices smdh nothing about his children or their future or wellbeing. I thought it was off when he told me that but he's shown that's all he cares about is money. Oh and a place to stick his burnt sausage link. In one of his last videos he said y'all aren't helping pay these bills but we are. If he didn't get views on YouTube he wouldn't have the little money he gets from YouTube.
That's effed up. Too bad he left him with another slacker of a mom. Smh. Corey is hurting. We can all see it.

Reactions
5,461 36 1
Alleybux
It could be what he is trying to do for all we know. He's got a lot of evidence against her. Starting with her videos.
Wouldn't doubt it. It'll be more money for him to travel on and a couple other babies. Y'all know there will be at least a couple more. Does anyone remember him sitting in the car talking while waiting for whoever it was that was going to watch Jericho and Corey when kiara was at the hospital? He straight up called Kalia just another mouth to feed. If not and she has those on public go watch them. He's even trying to scratch some lottery tickets off "for the baby" when Kiara loud ass tells him to do skin to skin.

Reactions
5,461 36 1
Alleybux
So basically you don't give a shit how your son feels about it? Just call him selfish huh nothing about the bs you and kiara put that child through smdh father of the fucking century. The show must go on and what a place to tell them too. In the car like you are telling them what's for lunch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418-215546~2.png
    Screenshot_20210418-215546~2.png
    57 KB · Views: 84
Reactions
5,461 36 1
Alleybux
Wonder if they are going to have an online baby shower for the new baby.... probably then Des doesn't have to spend as much buying stuff for it. Y'all remember before kalias shower? He stayed dry begging for shit.

Reactions
15,412 305
Alleybux
Wouldn't doubt it. It'll be more money for him to travel on and a couple other babies. Y'all know there will be at least a couple more. Does anyone remember him sitting in the car talking while waiting for whoever it was that was going to watch Jericho and Corey when kiara was at the hospital? He straight up called Kalia just another mouth to feed. If not and she has those on public go watch them. He's even trying to scratch some lottery tickets off "for the baby" when Kiara loud ass tells him to do skin to skin.
He wasn't paying to feed her....that baby went from WIC to Food Stamps. Oh...and some soggy cardboard titty milk from her nanny.

Last edited:
Reactions
3,500 25 4
Alleybux
I hope corey holds tight until he's old enough to make a life for himself. God willing he makes it to college, military and can put this behind him. His entire life up till this point has been issues with his father's woman and I include Deshawn in that remark. All Corey knows is child custody battles, divorce, multiple women getting pregnant, his dad's sudo love life ...which is more like his dads sex life. Nothing has been normal for Corey. Now Desmond has this child shacked up with a woman he doesn't really know and her daughter. While Kiara is fighting Desmond. Now add another baby. This is child abuse. Corey will be a broken man. Desmond and all the adults in his life have provided him a horrible childhood. He's never lived consistently in peace.

Reactions
5,461 36 1
Alleybux
If she's qualifying for food stamps with the 800 a month child support from Des she must not be making anything on YouTube. Still won't go out and get a damn job though. She would rather use taxpayers money to care for her kids. There's nothing wrong with her but downright laziness.

Reactions
4,174 4
Alleybux
So basically you don't give a shit how your son feels about it? Just call him selfish huh nothing about the bs you and kiara put that child through smdh father of the fucking century. The show must go on and what a place to tell them too. In the car like you are telling them what's for lunch.
This num nut is unbelievable. Corey could not ask for a worse father. Nasty Des is selfish AF.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Black Moms? No. Black Birthing People? Yes
I’m still of the belief there are more gender identities than just male or female, but shit like this is making me see things from the TERF point...
Keisha Lance Bottoms not running for re-election, it's rumored that either she or her husband...
How bad is the gentrification in Atlanta? My Atlanta friends tell me the whites have taken over Downtown, Midtown, East Atlanta, Inman Park etc...
My Niece Failed 9th Grade Help Pls!
Get a report from school on the child’s strength and weaknesses. Get the family around and devise a plan with the child on how hper education...
UPDATE 19 year old Saniyya Dennis, student at Buffalo State College missing since 4/24: DA believes she...
There’s so much more He has a ton of pages I wonder if she found them? So sad He was a creep. His life will be hell. I hope everyone google his...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
I’m barely an adult, my love. Not thinking about getting married. And it’s gross to judge woman’s body on whether they are marriage material or...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Now see, therein lies your problem. You don't understand analogies. Your don't understand hypotheses. Your thinking is black and white, and...
Jake Paul and Floyd Mayweather Get Into Altercation After Jake Snatch Floyd’s Hat
#TeamNoOne I’m still amazed how you can be in your early 20s and literally look 25 years older! Huh? How does that work?
Asian Celebs LXXVI
This NCT Hollywood business sounds like a mess but I’ll watch the show tbh. My middle school self would be bugging out seeing all this mainstream...
Top Bottom