life of the cassells -vloggers

Reactions
4,174 4
Alleybux
I hope corey holds tight until he's old enough to make a life for himself. God willing he makes it to college, military and can put this behind him. His entire life up till this point has been issues with his father's woman and I include Deshawn in that remark. All Corey knows is child custody battles, divorce, multiple women getting pregnant, his dad's sudo love life ...which is more like his dads sex life. Nothing has been normal for Corey. Now Desmond has this child shacked up with a woman he doesn't really know and her daughter. While Kiara is fighting Desmond. Now add another baby. This is child abuse. Corey will be a broken man. Desmond and all the adults in his life have provided him a horrible childhood. He's never lived consistently in peace.
Every adult in Coreys life has failed him. Poor kid.

Reactions
Alleybux
She almost forgot to have a meal because she was so full from her chunky green juice. If you were full you SHOULDN'T have eaten! Smh. What is so hard to understand about weight-loss? The first obvious step is to NOT eat when you're NOT hungry. Lol. Then at the end she still said she stood up late. Even though she put stayed in the title. Lmao.
I’m just mad she stood up all night after working out and didn’t wash her nasty ass! :confounded:

Reactions
Alleybux
I'm dead off this comment! LMAO! I can't...
But no seriously that’s disgusting. And that’s why she looked horrible in the face at bush gardens. She has not been sleeping. She will NEVER see progress with her sleeping habits being like this. She may need to test for sleep apnea she’s so big now. Maybe if she had a better bed time, Kalia would sleep at a decent time. No type of discipline.

Reactions
333 1 1
Alleybux
But no seriously that’s disgusting. And that’s why she looked horrible in the face at bush gardens. She has not been sleeping. She will NEVER see progress with her sleeping habits being like this. She may need to test for sleep apnea she’s so big now. Maybe if she had a better bed time, Kalia would sleep at a decent time. No type of discipline.
Sleep won't be great for her as long as she keeps living in the past. She's stuck in a depressive state and won't own up to it. She's faking it for views. Honesty would get her further.

Reactions
19,802 336 19
Alleybux
Omg I have more questions then answers. 1) isn't her apartment up for lease soon? 2) didn't she say she isn't going to stay because she doesn't like it there? 3) why did she open up her old video's? 4) why did Desmond LET her tag along with them when he came to visit the KIDS?

Omg I have soooo much more.
I think she said her lease would be up in June.

Reactions
1,933 42 2
Alleybux
Every adult in Coreys life has failed him. Poor kid.
Absolutely!! Shame on Deshawn as a mother for allowing her son to be mentally abused by his baby machine of a daddy, evil step mother and all these women being around him. All because you weren’t a good enough mother for him. As a woman I could never! Shame on all of you. Shame on Zakiya for stooping so low. DeCorey needs serious therapy and parents that are going to love him, nourish him and provide him with a safe environment. Desmond need to stop being his son’s friend. He acts so awkward around his own son. I think it is weird that Corey calls a woman that is about to have his baby sibling “Ms. James”. I understand respect but it is weird. They’re all weird. Desmond is not the one women! Why are they attracted to and immature soon to be 40 year old who won’t put chapstick on his lips if you paid him. Living with his pregnant girlfriend while still married after two years of separation. Taking all these trips but haven’t paid for a divorce. We are laughing at you dude! You are laughable

Reactions
290 11
Alleybux
Exactly. That's why he got decorey. He says repeatedly that he's been through this before. He fails to mention though that he wouldn't have gotten Corey without Kiara because he couldn't physically be there to raise him. If she hadn't been there then he wouldn't have gotten him. Turtles biggest dream is to be able to go shopping and not have to look at the prices smdh nothing about his children or their future or wellbeing. I thought it was off when he told me that but he's shown that's all he cares about is money. Oh and a place to stick his burnt sausage link. In one of his last videos he said y'all aren't helping pay these bills but we are. If he didn't get views on YouTube he wouldn't have the little money he gets from YouTube.
Desmond does everything for desmond. Always plotting... he had to date someone ten years younger than him, dumb enough to see his only self serving looking out for himself.
I'm tired of "stood" and "oh mylanta".
Thingamagigger and jummies- instead of yummies.

She looks stupid and sounds stupid - like pick a struggle you can’t be both.

Reactions
15,412 305
Alleybux
Desmond does everything for desmond. Always plotting... he had to date someone ten years younger than him, dumb enough to see his only self serving looking out for himself.

Thingamagigger and jummies- instead of yummies.

She looks stupid and sounds stupid - like pick a struggle you can’t be both.
She said she was multi talented lol

Reactions
15,412 305
Alleybux
Absolutely!! Shame on Deshawn as a mother for allowing her son to be mentally abused by his baby machine of a daddy, evil step mother and all these women being around him. All because you weren’t a good enough mother for him. As a woman I could never! Shame on all of you. Shame on Zakiya for stooping so low. DeCorey needs serious therapy and parents that are going to love him, nourish him and provide him with a safe environment. Desmond need to stop being his son’s friend. He acts so awkward around his own son. I think it is weird that Corey calls a woman that is about to have his baby sibling “Ms. James”. I understand respect but it is weird. They’re all weird. Desmond is not the one women! Why are they attracted to and immature soon to be 40 year old who won’t put chapstick on his lips if you paid him. Living with his pregnant girlfriend while still married after two years of separation. Taking all these trips but haven’t paid for a divorce. We are laughing at you dude! You are laughable
And this says it all....

Reactions
623 6 2
Alleybux
He just posted a video “telling our kids we are pregnant”... WTF did he tell Z to give the kids something out a bag like an announcement gift... and she only gave it to her daughter!! Like where was Coreys gift? He is always forgotten about! His reaction was not normal. He does not want more siblings and his dad fails to see it. So sad!

Reactions
11,139 132 23
Alleybux
He just posted a video “telling our kids we are pregnant”... WTF did he tell Z to give the kids something out a bag like an announcement gift... and she only gave it to her daughter!! Like where was Coreys gift? He is always forgotten about! His reaction was not normal. He does not want more siblings and his dad fails to see it. So sad!
I still don’t understand why so many women are against birth control or not protecting themselves! Idgaf if condoms are uncomfortable or it doesn’t feel the same! When I was younger I would always make sure to get tested after a new partner even if we used protection. I’d faithfully make sure my birth control was correct for me! I wasn’t about to end up pregnant with a low life haha military career or not desmond is not father material! He has how many kids now? And he’s broke! He makes approximately 6k a month before taxes as an e-6/7 whatever he is!
kiara can do way better when it comes to YouTube to boost her ratings that aren’t drama! Like for instance, getting a part time job that is remote! There’s a ton of those hiring right now! Specially because of Covid! She already sits at home! But instead she rather dwell on the past! Shame on all these so called adults!

The troof hurts
Reactions
7,302 101 1
Alleybux
I still don’t understand why so many women are against birth control or not protecting themselves! Idgaf if condoms are uncomfortable or it doesn’t feel the same! When I was younger I would always make sure to get tested after a new partner even if we used protection. I’d faithfully make sure my birth control was correct for me! I wasn’t about to end up pregnant with a low life haha military career or not desmond is not father material! He has how many kids now? And he’s broke! He makes approximately 6k a month before taxes as an e-6/7 whatever he is!
kiara can do way better when it comes to YouTube to boost her ratings that aren’t drama! Like for instance, getting a part time job that is remote! There’s a ton of those hiring right now! Specially because of Covid! She already sits at home! But instead she rather dwell on the past! Shame on all these so called adults!
Her vocabulary only consists of about 10 words.. I’m pretty sure she can’t even properly figure out how to maneuver an online job. Hell, look at her editing skills. My 7 year old can edit a video better than Shrek can lol!

Reactions
9,185 137 24
Alleybux
The kid was mature enough, more than the adults and let them know ahead of time he didn’t want cake in face

Kiara- “ITHS TRADITH ONNN”.
And makes him cry. He looked stressed out.
That inconsiderate piece of trash thinks tradition is more important than her kid's feelings. She needs a slap upside her head.

Reactions
15,412 305
Alleybux
The kid was mature enough, more than the adults and let them know ahead of time he didn’t want cake in face

Kiara- “ITHS TRADITH ONNN”.
And makes him cry. He looked stressed out.
Screenshot_2021-04-19-22-03-07-1.png
Screenshot_2021-04-19-22-03-21-1.png
Screenshot_2021-04-19-22-04-11-1.png
Screenshot_2021-04-19-22-00-00-1.png
Screenshot_2021-04-19-22-00-02-1.png
Screenshot_2021-04-19-22-00-20-1.png
Screenshot_2021-04-19-22-00-30-1.png

But its supposed to be his day....

Reactions
7,727 113 1
Alleybux
Reactions
290 11
Alleybux
Reactions
4,653 24 4
Alleybux
My heart hurts for Corey. I didn’t watch anything but the way you guys speak about his reaction, I feel so bad for him. The poor child needs stability, love, affection and attention and he’s surrounded by selfish and self serving, immature adults.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

My Niece Failed 9th Grade Help Pls!
You're right. I dont know why she failed but my dad called me up super pissed! He said that maybe homeschool isn't for her and she needs to be in...
life of the cassells -vloggers
Maybe she’s leasing? No one in the world would think she has enough money to buy that on her own. Or she finally got that IRS check/stimulus...
Her chip has been activated
shes a little girl. a teenager. so many of them have such low self esteem and so insecure that they latch onto anything they think that make them...
  • Poll
Suspense Book Recommendation Thread
Good question. I've read the book I have not seen the series. The problem is that The Outsider novel follows the Bill Hodges series regarding...
Serena Williams vs Naomi Osaka
So, 3 years isn't later now? I guess those who say, '3 years later', must be making grammatical error, no? Lol. When you said Nadal didn’t win on...
  • Poll
Do you think it's possible to get over trauma/traumatic experiences or do you think it's...
I think it is possible to work on acceptance (accepting that this traumatic event happened to you) and healing (grieving, building yourself back...
Have Dating Apps Ruined Courting?
I always wonder if these males would tell their young daughters this crap? That men will and should push for sex because she's going to "gladly...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Oh yeah I can imagine... pretty sad. The thing is, NVs and Henrys situationship is already over before the haters minds cooled down. Quite...
Man who stabbed two elderly Asian American women on May 5th, arrested!
So many of these black men doing this have long criminal history, are homeless and mentally ill. Smh throw him in jail forever. Victims should...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Lol I’m not doing safe moon or cummies even though I knew about it a couple weeks ago but I’m not doing it cuz my dumb ass would lose the word...
Top Bottom