Vicki G

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,866 1,550 116
Alleybux
WE NEED A R&B DIVAS FORUM

Gossip | Lil Mo Defends Husband: 'He Does Not Stink' | Singersroom

He might not be a main character or star on "R&B Divas LA," but Lil Mo's husband and manager, Phillip, has been facing some criticism on Twitter -- including some saying that he looks unclean or stinks.
Standing up for her hubby in a recent post via TV One, Lil Mo explained Phillip's style and why she loves him "all natural."
"Folks have been talking on TWITTER about my husband’s style and saying he looks like he stinks! MY HUSBAND DOES NOT STINK. My husband and I are the ghetto fabulous version of Jay-Z and Beyoncé LOL! Remember when Jay didn’t shave when he was working on a new album well…… Phillip has his own style and NO he don’t stink and I like it," Lil Mo wrote of her hubby, who has been seen in both business and personal capacities on the hit TV One docuseries.
According to Lil Mo, her husband's hair isn't unkempt either, it's a natural fro.
"He used to have long dreads back in the day but now his barber has trained his hair to grow like that. People pay good money to get their twisted but my honey's fro is all natural!!!!" said Mo.
So yeah, there you have it. Leave Lil Mo's hubby alone (lol).

Read more: Gossip | Lil Mo Defends Husband: 'He Does Not Stink' | Singersroom

Marlon12

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,762 94 18
Alleybux
Do people really give a sh!t about this irrelevant one-hit wonder?!?!?! That bottle to her head, 12 years ago, has made her mouth even more reckless.

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,466 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
He looks funky and so does she. I don't like either of them and am tempted to fastforward whenever either are on screen. He looks like he doesn't wash his ass, we know for a fukkin fact he doesn't comb that dry cotton head. :disdain:
Sorry, but Mo and her hollering she calls singing has always bothered me.

Skyy Fox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,960 98 38
Alleybux
Why even address such a silly rumor if it isn't true? She seems like a loudmouth. Every time she opens her mouth nowadays she becomes more and more unlikeable to me.

Pressley

Reaction score
Reactions
482,466 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
:laugh: You stoooooopid [MENTION=91193]Marlon12[/MENTION]
I hollered!

Do people really give a sh!t about this irrelevant one-hit wonder?!?!?! That bottle to her head, 12 years ago, has made her mouth even more reckless.

Pressley

Reaction score
Reactions
482,466 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
:laugh: You stoooooopid [MENTION=91193]Marlon12[/MENTION]
I hollered!

Tekka

Reaction score
Reactions
15,802 550 1,132
Alleybux
I think its extremely immature to say someone looks like they stink. I've noticed this with a lot of young people, particularly women on here love saying that a woman or man (on television) looks like they stink. Its the dumbest thing ever but I just chalk it up to the dumb stuff young people say.

Vio12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
160 3 1
Alleybux
WE NEED A R&B DIVAS FORUM

My husband and I are the ghetto fabulous version of Jay-Z and Beyoncé LOL!

tumblr_lxpjkoD7ip1r2v293o1_400.gif

Who?Me?

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
355,621 5,408 641
Alleybux
My husband and I are the ghetto fabulous version of Jay-Z and Beyoncé LOL

Not even close! If this chick don't stop comparing herself to Beysus, the beyhive is gonna come for her ass!

dimep52d

Somewhere in Brooklyn
Reaction score
Reactions
51,036 1,477 2,343
Alleybux
I wouldn't even respond to something like that . She made it even more relevant than it needed to be

Vicki G

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,866 1,550 116
Alleybux
He didn't retweet that link like she did. he's probably embarassed. I looked at his timeline. He seems nice but he should stay out of the drama with dawn. He is not an R&B Diva

Watch the 1st 3 minutes of the next @RBDivasLA & find out what @THELILMOSHOW really thinks of @DawnRobinson_. Lil Mo goes in on ‘R&B Divas: LA’ co-star Dawn Robinson | S2SMagazine.com
Expand
Dawn Robinson ‏@dawnrobinson_ 9 Aug
@s2smag @RBDivasLA @THELILMOSHOW Nobody really gives a damn so stop wit it ;)
Expand
Phillip Bryant ‏@phillip_bryant 10 Aug
@dawnrobinson_ @s2smag @RBDivasLA @THELILMOSHOW careful dawn...
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
1:24 AM - 10 Aug 13 · Details

chillaxation71

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,237 9 2
Alleybux
He doesn't look like he stinks (because I didn't know stink had a look)...but he talks like he is Ghey!!!!1

Cue Tee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,731 1,504 176
Alleybux
LOL I guess I haven't paid much attention to Mo and her husband's segments because I can't even remember how he looks. :dead: She is kind of annoying on the show, though. I thought I was going to really like her, but she talks too much and tries too hard to be funny. I wouldn't mind her and Kelly Price not returning next season.

ISawWhatYouDid

#RIPtrump2024 #trump4prison
Reaction score
Reactions
44,925 1,218 147
Alleybux
When you have to go online, and publicly defend why your man doesn't use deodorant.....gurl. Have a seat. Make that several seats.

tumblr_miqix8z3u81ruhn72o1_500.gif

LovelyLeo03

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,315 513 942
Alleybux

One hit wonder?? Idk about that, lil mo got some bangers and she did ALOT of writing and guest vocals on alot of songs. Don't sleep on her accomplishments.

LovelyLeo03

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,315 513 942
Alleybux
How y'all upset that she defending her husband. Not man but Huuuusband, there is a difference. She better check who ever coming at her other half, i would look at her crazy for NOT defending her him. Y'all ride for slut monkey jose but get mad at a wife having her husbands back :twitcy:

C0uture

Fashion Lover
Reaction score
Reactions
2,751 21 15
Alleybux
Maybe I'm young & dumb but I can look at someone and won't be surprised if they stink lol

ReignyDay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,550 217 10
Alleybux
I was actually questioning HER cleanliness after he joked about her smelly hand and asked what she'd been scratching. :curl-lip:

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,929 3,663 3,118
Alleybux
fµck!n Black twitter :dead: No one is safe

He does look bummy though. The youngest baby looks just like him. Even his head isn't combed :no:

Ambiguos1

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
682 14 51
Alleybux
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5I5ZmdVoM&feature=share&list=UUYgKGmAFebxpIF_dTs36qFQ]Lil' Mo at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 - YouTube[/ame]

gobert1206

Proud ADOS
Reaction score
Reactions
11,797 108 8
Alleybux
he should've kept his locs, but i can't knock her for defending her husband

Azucar

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,448 1,421 406
Alleybux
Thats hurtful. I would never say something like that about someone knowing their kids may get teased in school because of it.

moniquel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,588 169 72
Alleybux
b!tch, we know you're the funky one! Musty feet ass! UGH

Marlon12

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,762 94 18
Alleybux
Why even address such a silly rumor if it isn't true? She seems like a loudmouth. Every time she opens her mouth nowadays she becomes more and more unlikeable to me.

It makes me appreciate that she isn't as successful as others.

alienlifeforrm

Gracefully Getting It
Reaction score
Reactions
39,938 2,298 2,736
Alleybux
Im so sick of this loud-ignant ass girl! She showed her ass when she had the nerve to shade the Prophet of Music (Stevie Wonder). She needs to go somewhere with her dusty husband, they're litter, and sit the eff down!

Belqis

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,615 34 13
Alleybux
How y'all upset that she defending her husband. Not man but Huuuusband, there is a difference. She better check who ever coming at her other half, i would look at her crazy for NOT defending her him. Y'all ride for slut monkey jose but get mad at a wife having her husbands back :twitcy:

So he's the husband???? Because it seems like she bought and paid for him... Does he have a job?

desi

Slowly-reforming fuccboi magnet.
Reaction score
Reactions
153,494 1,828 229
Alleybux
Doesn't look all that haggard from what I can Google, but this whole situation is hilarious. Jay & B? Get your own damn love.

11866984-phil-and-mo.jpg

ImmaculateOne

Supreme Bish
Reaction score
Reactions
1,415 35 15
Alleybux
There's nothing wrong with defending your husband at all, but she is just annoying at this point. I haven't seen any other "Divas" give any interviews, just Lil' Mo loud ass everywhere. She is obsessed with Beyonce. Girl you will never reach the pinnacles Beyonce has reached. Stop name dropping her, damn. She's so unlikeable, she talks a big game, but where was all that lip, when Kelly was in the room.

I thought I was not going to like Chante Moore, but I think she's one of my favorites. She stood her ground and that's something I can definitely respect. Lil' Mo, fade back into oblivion.

moniquel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,588 169 72
Alleybux
Yea, she run all that mouth and then when Kelly come around she get humble as hell. b!tch please...

Vicki G

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,866 1,550 116
Alleybux
Diva Cast Blog-Episode 5: Diva's Divided | R&B Divas: LA | TVONE.TV

What’s Going on in Lil’ Mo’s World
I’m working on bigger, better and greater things than anything I’ve ever done before! TV, radio, music and my website, Lil' Mo | The Official Website - Home keeps me BUSY! My husband Phillip is about to sign a deal with a major gospel album. It’s just good ALL around!

In addition to working on my fifth studio commercial release, I wrote the R&B Divas: LA theme song “I’m a Diva,” which will be available for download in September around the finale/reunion. I’m also working on adding some exciting elements to my website, Lil' Mo | The Official Website - Home, like affordable fragrances and beauty products. I want to teach ladies how to BALL ON A BUDGET!!!! People think just because I am in the biz I’m always balling but that’s not always the case. EVERYBODY AIN”T BALLIN! We are in a RECCESSION but the bills keep rolling in! OK! I am quick to tell people that I find cute stuff like a hat or whatever at FIVE BELOW or TARGET. One of my goal’s to achieve on my website is to teach ladies how to balance their checkbook of STYLE without breaking the bank!

R&BD_LA_PressGroup_Talent
Lil’ Mo on Joining R&B Divas: LA
I remember like it was yesterday! I got the call to join the LA show and my husband/manager Phillip Bryant said LETS DO IT! We packed up the kids, no questions asked and we made it happen! I needed this in my life. I could not have asked for a better platform!!! NONE of what you see is acting! This is the REAL DEAL! This is MY LIFE!

Chanté and I are more alike than people think. We are both outspoken and semi-ratchet :) LOL! I LOVE Michel’le. You are as good as your team around you and she has a GREAT team.

We are ALL out here grinding because we want our kids to see the hard work that it takes to succeed! We are trying to win this!!!!

divas_la_blog_105_dawn_kids
Lil’ Mo on Hanging Out with Dawn
For the record, I never want Dawn to feel she is less of a women because she doesn’t have kids. Miracles happen! A lady had a baby at 70 in the bible! HELLO!!!!!

On this week’s episode, you see Dawn chilling at my crib with my kids but what you didn’t see is that I invited her over to babysit. I asked Dawn if she could watch the kids so I could pick Phillip up from the airport. I wanted her to see my crazy world with kids because it’s NO JOKE! I don’t let just anybody keep my kids!!!! Lawd! I prayed that my kids would not act a fool. If you not doing right, my kids will call and tell on you! The baby (Jonah) was teething and very moody. I was breaking my neck to get to the airport and was literally praying as I walked out the door only to find out that Phillip got a ride! But it all worked out because Dawn said she had a good time. My kids told me that they liked her and she was nice. My kids will TELL it no matter what!!!

divas_la_105_3_minute_sneak _1
Lil’ Mo on Working with Husband & Making it WORK
I think Phillip and I work so well together because we are BOTH passionate about each other and music. When I’m in the booth (music) he is the BOSS and vice versa! It just works for us! Don’t get me wrong, the KIDS and my HUSBAND get on my nerves but that’s life. Drama and conflict definitely happen but we resolve it. We respect each other and are committed to making it work. Our covenant with each other is not to go to bed angry no matter what!!!! We never compromise our integrity as Christians.

Lil’ Mo on Phillip’s Style
Folks have been talking on TWITTER about my husband’s style and saying he looks like he stinks! MY HUSBAND DOES NOT STINK. My husband and I are the ghetto fabulous version of Jay-Z and Beyoncé LOL! Remember when Jay didn’t shave when he was working on a new album well…… Phillip has his own style and NO he don’t stink and I like it! He used to have long dreads back in the day but now his barber has trained his hair to grow like that. People pay good money to get their twisted but my honey's fro is all natural!!!!

The Diva-Logue Process
From the very beginning, my husband has encouraged me to TRUST THE PROCESS and the diva-logues has been just that… a PROCESS. Every rehearsal there is a bump or turn but I’m not giving up. I know I have a story to tell and I know that all of our stories can help other women. I am trusting the process and hope to take this thing on the road. I CAN SEE IT!

divas_la_105_blog_lil_mo_phillip_fred
Fred Fired? Lil’ Mo on Fred Walking Out
When you see Phillip and I meeting with Fred at the restaurant I have to be honest- I was feeling some kind of way because I had to leave church to get there. At the end of the day, Fred’s a grown man and I understand him walking out of rehearsal and not wanting to come back but I had to find out where he was coming from! If you walk away from that, then what? Just because you live in LA, some time’s the 215 might have to come out!!!! Don’t let anybody back you down son!!!!! That’s all I was trying to instill in Fred. I was getting on him a little bit but let me explain!!! I wanted him to clarify in HIS own words because people will punk you in this industry. I don’t want people to say bad things about him. Fred’s a good dude!

divas_la_105_fred_kelly_feud
The Big FIGHT
When I saw Kelly get in Fred’s face like THAT, I started to pray IMMEDIATELY! My mom taught me that you NEVER jump in a MAN’S face, nobody’s face for that matter, because you NEVER know what kind of day they are having, what they are dealing with and you just NEVER know. I know dudes from Baltimore, Philly, anywhere and they would NOT have handled the situation like Fred did! I was enamored by the way he handled the situation. Fred is a real gentleman. His actions show real home training because most dudes I know would have went there!!!!!!

Editing don’t work like that. If anything they will try to make you look better but that’s how it went down PERIOD. Kelly did not come in to the rehearsal with an open heart. We were all initially doing the acting exercise that Fred gave us and Kelly’s defense mechanism came out!!!!!

NE Heartbreak

A Little Bit Of Love
Reaction score
Reactions
3,952 37 13
Alleybux
She's nasty...... Gross her and her husband

and fµck her for what she said about Stevie

ShakeItFast

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,153 41 20
Alleybux

That's what I think about everytime her name comes up...LOL! That song by MISS BEHAVIN, "I hit that b!tch with a bottle"!!!

She went from bad to worse, as far as men go. She doesn't act all that lady like to me, and we not gonna talk about her drag queen make-up.