Quantcast

Lil Mo: "Michel'le is on Drugs"

Zbae3417

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
210,124 6,955 564
Alleybux
Michelle has already been thru enough sh!t in her lifetime that she doesn't need a fake ass friend like Mo in her circle. She still must be bitter over her not going on that date with her father-in-law, which seemed to me like she was just using her to impress him.

Mo wonders why people always coming at her neck-her social media is gonna be lit tomorrow.

DontTellItAll

Multi-Millionairess In The Making
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
58,992 833 379
Alleybux
Back when she was popular someone hit her with a bottle in a club. She has to get stitches.

Instead of celebrating Tuesday’s release of her debut album, Based on a True Story, Lil’ Mo will be resting and recuperating after being hit over the head with a champagne bottle on Friday.
The 4’11” singer, born Cynthia Loving, was attacked by a male as she was getting into her limo, which was parked outside the backstage area of the Warfield in San Francisco, according to a police report. She had just performed at the venue.
Mo was treated at California Pacific Medical Center, where she received 20 stitches. She is doing fine but is a little shaken up, according to a spokesperson for the singer.

“For this to happen on the eve of the most exciting week of Mo’s career makes us all doubly sad,” read a statement from the singer’s label, Elektra Records. Mo has canceled all of her public appearances through June 29 as she has to follow up with her doctors, the label said.

Was an explanation ever given as to why a man hit her on the head with a bottle? That's crazy!

Pretty Hurts

Ebony Chick.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,114 1,827 163
Alleybux
Lil Mo is evil for throwing Michel'le under the bus like that. Michel'le needs to get off the show. The only ones that actually stood up for her were Chrisette and Chante.

ErykahWebber

Drama-Free Zone
Reaction score
Reactions
33,872 435 67
Alleybux
She's the reason I can hardly stand to watch R&B Divas LA...always talking crap about everybody but she stay popping out babies like a damn gerbil. And that baggy-eyed square jawed Stacy is forever caping for her without getting both sides of the story...can't stand her ugly azz.

Ladybug1985

ebony
Reaction score
Reactions
29,150 554 177
Alleybux
I don't like Lil' Ho no more! She really showed her true colors. Her and Stacey non singin' ass can exit stage left. And she can forget about getting her own reality show because nobody likes her anymore.

mms69

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 86 67
Alleybux
I don't get it. Michel'le performs at other venues and does not have panic attacks. I hope this show goes off the air or Michel'le leaves.

I don't think she's unstable I think its an act. It may be away to get attention or keep people away from her. She needs to think of her daughter now. With Suge on trial she (her daughter) doesn't need to see her mom out there like this either.

If she would get with some good people she could make a come back unless Dre prevents it.

GenesisCortes

FOCUS.
Reaction score
Reactions
668 21 22
Alleybux
I don't get it. Michel'le performs at other venues and does not have panic attacks. I hope this show goes off the air or Michel'le leaves.

I don't think she's unstable I think its an act. It may be away to get attention or keep people away from her. She needs to think of her daughter now. With Suge on trial she (her daughter) doesn't need to see her mom out there like this either.

If she would get with some good people she could make a come back unless Dre prevents it.

TRUSTT me when I say that DRE aint THINKIN about her. lol

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
It was most likely HER MOUTH that got her those stitches.

Based on her Divalogue, I think you're right. "Cynthia" blamed "Lil Mo" for that attack. If she came at him like she does w/ people online, I can't be surprised if someone cashed her check.

Aunt Ladee01

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
109 3
Alleybux
I wonder how she felt when she got back from the Tom Joyner cruise and found her IG and twitter mentions in shambles? People were going IN on her evil ass.

Ok I was on the cruise and her performance was shameful, she was clearly under the influence of something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uncgirl

xO love yourself xO
Reaction score
Reactions
79,277 2,097 668
Alleybux
Ok I was on the cruise and her performance was shameful, she was clearly under the influence of something

:gasp:

How was the cruise, otherwise? It seems expensive for a cruise, but maybe it’s worth it for 7 days with all the concerts.

Michel'le or Lil Mo?

I had the same question given that Lil Mo is pregnant.

Aunt Ladee01

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
109 3
Alleybux
Michel'le or Lil Mo?
Miche'le's performance was bad because she was clearly on something. Lil Mo's performance was bad because she's not a good entertainer in my opinion. Lil Mo did call her hubby on stage and dedicated her new single to him and he looks very scruffy and dirty in person.

Aunt Ladee01

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
109 3
Alleybux
:gasp:

How was the cruise, otherwise? It seems expensive for a cruise, but maybe it’s worth it for 7 days with all the concerts.

I had the same question given that Lil Mo is pregnant.

This was my 4th yr going and I have enjoyed going. It's a lil pricy but the concerts, parties, seminars and everything really makes it worth it to me. I'm booking for next year!

mms69

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 86 67
Alleybux
Michel'le needs to stop singing these songs. They are her hits but they were made in a painful time in her life. Every time she sings them they take her back there.

She needs better people in her life.

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux
Lil Mo is such a bucket bird b!tch that's why her career is never going nowhere she fµck!ng disgusting she and Stacy needs to they play their fµck!ng self this season as for Michel'le she's a vet well respected in the industry by her peers I know faith evans and Nicci Gilbert is embarrass to be executive producers of this show and see lil Mo and her two bird ass cast mates come at their friends Michel'le and chante moore sh!t is for the birds.

Meenah

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reaction score
Reactions
243,229 3,811 906
Alleybux
I'm not really surprised. I remember that fiasco with the male gospel singer who was caught on vid in a compromising position with another man. She came out like she was in support of him but she kept running her mouth about it to the point where it seemed like she wanted everyone to know it happened. A lot of people wouldn't have heard about it had she not tweeted it.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
I'm not really surprised. I remember that fiasco with the male gospel singer who was caught on vid in a compromising position with another man. She came out like she was in support of him but she kept running her mouth about it to the point where it seemed like she wanted everyone to know it happened. A lot of people wouldn't have heard about it had she not tweeted it.

Yuppers...Mo was the one that made the vid go viral. All the while that slimy skunk kept saying she was Kevin Terry's "friend" and commenting on his "skills". Some friend! :disapointed::sidefrown:

MarysJoint

Keepin It Classy
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
75,160 1,512 2,942
Alleybux
In case she hasn't realized A LOT of viewers have developed a sort of protectiveness when it comes to Mi'chelle.
Her twitter will be on fire when this airs, lol
my gut is telling me that is the true source of her anger towards michel'le AND chante. both are fan favorites and she seems hell bent on proving how wrong everyone is for liking them.