Quantcast

Lili Reinhart comes out as bi

musiclover55

Anime Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
77,889 2,041 1,471
Alleybux
I wanna say Girl Bi. But I don't want nobody saying I'm being biphobic or something.

363.gif

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,595 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Ok...and she still hasn’t publicly supported her black co-stars whose characters have been sidelined and/or written off.
She came out to support Vanessa yesterday I believe when she detailed more of her experience, I don’t think she and Ashleigh get along so I would expect anything there. Other current cast members haven’t publicly spoken out though supporting Vanessa even madelaine. At the end of the day everybody is out to save themselves, there are no true friends in the industry and those who genuinely love you will show up for you in public and private. I don’t think Lili is worried about any of the backlash because she’ll be okay if they choose to let her go, if anything I think she wants to be fired she’s over it

Musique et Vin

ησ тєαяѕ ρℓєαѕє...ιт ιѕ α ωαѕтє σƒ gσσ∂ ѕυƒƒєяιηg
Reaction score
Reactions
108,589 4,195 1,003
Alleybux
General Public:
Celeb no one was paying attention to:
I'm bisexual.

ohjustbubbles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,708 2,691 556
Alleybux
She came out to support Vanessa yesterday I believe when she detailed more of her experience, I don’t think she and Ashleigh get along so I would expect anything there. Other current cast members haven’t publicly spoken out though supporting Vanessa even madelaine. At the end of the day everybody is out to save themselves, there are no true friends in the industry and those who genuinely love you will show up for you in public and private. I don’t think Lili is worried about any of the backlash because she’ll be okay if they choose to let her go, if anything I think she wants to be fired she’s over it

She only publicly expressed her support after Vanessa told fans to stop attacking her co-stars because they aren’t in charge of the show or in the writers room. The irony of it all! The actress that is marginalized on the show comes to Lili’s defense, the white, blonde lead that has a huge platform and has been granted numerous opportunities due to her whiteness, yet she can only show support after the biracial girl getting the short end of the stick tells fans not to attack her? And even that was half assed. All of her cast mates are trash. Please stop trying to cape for Lili. She ain’t worth it.

yourstruly1

Ketanji is GOALS!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
226,782 6,745 3,209
Alleybux
All of the women in hollywood Coming out as bi.....seems strange...like i feel
Like this must get them more jobs or something. Cause the only one i ever seen with a chick frfr was Miley. Lol

youngpopari

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,514 271 70
Alleybux
Well I surely didn’t expect that. Lili seems nice so good for her.

Last edited:

youngpopari

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,514 271 70
Alleybux
I still think KJ is gay and Charles is gay/bi.
There’s a font who said the same thing in the “celebs you think are gay/bi but everyone believes to be straight” thread...

What’s the deal with them two ? Why do y’all believe Archie and Reggie are non straight ?

queenblair28

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,362 6,622 896
Alleybux
There’s a font who said the same thing in the “celebs you think are gay/bi but everyone believes to be straight” thread...

What’s the deal with them two ? Why do y’all believe Archie and Reggie are non straight ?

KJ never has chemistry with any of his on screen love interests, he and Cole Sprouse always give each other heart eyes and Charles was in that fauxlationship with Camila Mendes.

youngpopari

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,514 271 70
Alleybux
KJ never has chemistry with any of his on screen love interests, he and Cole Sprouse always give each other heart eyes and Charles was in that fauxlationship with Camila Mendes.
Wait but maybe KJ is just not good at portraying love on screen ?

And Charles wasn’t really dating Camila ??? What were they doing then ?

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,595 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
She only publicly expressed her support after Vanessa told fans to stop attacking her co-stars because they aren’t in charge of the show or in the writers room. The irony of it all! The actress that is marginalized on the show comes to Lili’s defense, the white, blonde lead that has a huge platform and has been granted numerous opportunities due to her whiteness, yet she can only show support after the biracial girl getting the short end of the stick tells fans not to attack her? And even that was half assed. All of her cast mates are trash. Please stop trying to cape for Lili. She ain’t worth it.
Aye aye I’m not trying to cape for her I only said what I saw, you said something else so ima have to believe you. I for one disliked the way they treated Josie and the pussycats since day one because they promoted Josie like a main character when she wasn’t treated as such. They promised she’d have a bigger role in season 2 that wasn’t true. They brought Vanessa on saying the same thing but that wasn’t true and so far she’s been treated as a prop. I fully support every person of color who feel a type of way to speak up because I’ve observed certain things and always wondered if they were okay with everything, they were always smiling so I assumed they were okay with everything

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,595 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
I also do think Vanessa is finding out who her true friends are because nobody has genuinely spoken up for her but Ashleigh and sis on another show! The pussycats said something but they’re not even on the show anymore. It’s really a mess.

Lilacdreamer

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Honestly I think she could have done this at a more appropriate time because now she’s trending amongst the twitter stans and twitter when the focus should still be on BLM and black rights.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,595 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Honestly I think she could have done this at a more appropriate time because now she’s trending amongst the twitter stans and twitter when the focus should still be on BLM and black rights.
I agree with that too. I would hateeeeeee to think she’s doing this for publicity like so many other people are but it’s starting to look that way or she may feel the need to makeup for sh!t she has done in the past concerning poc. Last night she invited this young black activist onto her platform they had a really get conversation but why now? This has been happening for a long time even when she got her platform in 2016, many of them always seemed to stay away from BLM and rights but the black people on the show

shutterwhimsy

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
350 5
Alleybux
Ok...and she still hasn’t publicly supported her black co-stars whose characters have been sidelined and/or written off.

shes literally the only one of her non black costars on riverdale that has publicly told Vanessa she supports her from what I’ve see, she replied on twitter. It’s on Vanessa’s twitter where she quoted it. She’s also been giving black activists with non so many followers access to her nearly 24 million users to speak. I think it’s a hell of a lot better than Cole, For example, a straight white man, getting praise for getting arrested for a couple hours at a rally, especially when he’s never apologized for his racist past.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,595 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
shes literally the only one of her non black costars on riverdale that has publicly told Vanessa she supports her from what I’ve see, she replied on twitter. It’s on Vanessa’s twitter where she quoted it. She’s also been giving black activists with non so many followers access to her nearly 24 million users to speak. I think it’s a hell of a lot better than Cole, For example, a straight white man, getting praise for getting arrested for a couple hours at a rally, especially when he’s never apologized for his racist past.
Yes people praising Cole because he attended a protest and got arrested... WHAT IN THE HELL???? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO people fall for anything! It’ll be soon before his racist past resurfaces

suzanne

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
229,937 8,538 5,079
Alleybux
Honestly, she probably was hoping this would sort of go under radar. That's why it makes sense for her to release this at this time....except she's trending for all the wrong reasons. It's cool to trend for acts of heroism, philanthropy or a new project release, but not for dipping in the Lady Pond. (I swear I sound like crazy ass Heidi on DISH NATION.) It's so cliché and corny at this point.

Last edited:

clittany

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,243 548 480
Alleybux
On behalf of the Ls in the LGBTQ+ we politely reject your offer and direct you back to the men.

ohjustbubbles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,708 2,691 556
Alleybux

I've already addressed this.

gwopijon

Zirconia (Nina) and Polly Esther (BrieBrie)
Reaction score
Reactions
183,332 6,267 1,981
Alleybux
What does who you love to fµck have anything to do with BLM?

anigif_sub-buzz-29983-1515392355-1.gif

angelenergy

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Glad to see both these blokes are using their platforms judiciously and with awareness, combined they have 25.5 million followers

I don’t keep up with the other one but KJ has literally been silent about everything going on. He only posted this to seem like he’s for the cause and ppl were coming for him being silent. He’s a fraud