Quantcast

Lili Reinhart goes house-hunting during pandemic

AinsleyBirds

Anti-#fffff and proud of it
Reaction score
Reactions
12,142 108 18
Alleybux
Ever wanted to know what quarantine-chic looks like?

Kidding.

Lili Reinahart was spotted outside her AirBnB.

url
lili-reinhart-is-pretty-in-pink-as-she-goes-house-hunting-with-a-real-estate-agent-in-los-angeles-280420_7.jpg

"Riverdale star Lili Reinhart wore a CDC-recommended COVID-19 surgical mask, but no protective gloves, to go house-hunting with her real estate agent in Los Angeles on Tuesday....

The Ohio-born 23-year-old blonde wore a pink-patterned mini-dress and white sneakers to search for a new quarantine haven for herself and her dog Milo, whom she adopted from Furever Freed Dog Rescue B.C. in February." (Daily Mail, Just Jared, April 30th 2020)

This follows another dramatic controversy surrounding her alleged romantic partner, Cole Sprouse, who was accused of cheating on Reinhart with model Kaia Gerber. Although both denied the rumors, with Reinhart saying some aggressive things in defense of her supposed beau, it is still unclear whether the two are dating.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• lili-reinhart-house.jpg
    lili-reinhart-house.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 182

blazzamazza

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,446 62 38
Alleybux
My mom was just talking to me about how white women are never taught that there are consequences to their actions. Case in point. This is incredibly inconsiderate, in my opinion. Stay at home, don't spread your white germs around, Kirkland Signature Brittany Murphy!

Goyardgirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
104,939 3,381 1,969
Alleybux
Who the fµck is Lili? I wish y’all will start tying up intros and stop expecting us to know who these randoms are. :eyeroll

Last edited:

BlairWaldorfing

No plotting, no meddling, no Blair Waldorf-ing
Reaction score
Reactions
7,293 54 8
Alleybux
She’s an idiot. If Cole didn’t cheat, why doesn’t she go and live with him in his big ass mansion? She’s defending him looking like a fool. He could easily have her move back in and shes out here house hunting in the middle of a pandemic. She’s a doormat, and he’ll continue to cheat on her.

Lalaland34

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
124 4
Alleybux
She’s an idiot. If Cole didn’t cheat, why doesn’t she go and live with him in his big ass mansion? She’s defending him looking like a fool. He could easily have her move back in and shes out here house hunting in the middle of a pandemic. She’s a doormat, and he’ll continue to cheat on her.
Is he not at Kaia Gebers

BlairWaldorfing

Reaction score
Reactions
7,293 54 8
Alleybux
Is he not at Kaia Gebers
I haven’t kept up with them since he went off on Instagram. I know Kaia went back to her parents house in Malibu after that broke. He hasn’t been spotted or posted since then.

Lalaland34

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
124 4
Alleybux
I haven’t kept up with them since he went off on Instagram. I know Kaia went back to her parents house in Malibu after that broke. He hasn’t been spotted or posted since then.
I think his fans spotted him in some of her videos so I assumed they where in Quarantine together which raises major red flags

BlairWaldorfing

Reaction score
Reactions
7,293 54 8
Alleybux
I think his fans spotted him in some of her videos so I assumed they where in Quarantine together which raises major red flags
Was it after she was caught in his house that they saw the videos of him at her house? I wouldn’t be surprised if he left his house after to go stay with her because his address leaked and paps were outside, but it he left I feel like we would have gotten pics. Either way, I don’t think they are back together yet since she’s still at the Air BNB with her friend.

damelo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,638 78 79
Alleybux
IF (big if) her and Cole are still together, I think she should still get her own place. No need to move in with a boyfriend at her young age while she’s carving her own identity. They should keep separate places.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,893 76 25
Alleybux

Wait what's the tea here? They've broken up before?

BlairWaldorfing

Reaction score
Reactions
7,293 54 8
Alleybux
Wait what's the tea here? They've broken up before?
Yes they broke up last year and quickly got back together when season 4 started and tried to act like they didn’t. Me referring to her being a doormat is current. He got caught quarantining with Kaia Gerber and tried to deny it. Lili was so caught off guard by it, she deleted his photos and her family unfollowed him but it’s looking like she’s giving him another chance. This would be the third, so at this point she knows what she’s getting.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,635 10,739 3,761
Alleybux
She is a doormat, she knows better but she doesn’t want to do better and she doesn’t want to anger fans. They break up during the shows run and fans will riot. They leaked his address and apparently threatened to kill him when they thought they broke up just last week. I found it very weird that she’s staying in an AIRBNB when he’s staying in his mansion... it’s been over a month now and they haven’t reunited, it’s very strange but obvious they’re no longer together.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,635 10,739 3,761
Alleybux
IF (big if) her and Cole are still together, I think she should still get her own place. No need to move in with a boyfriend at her young age while she’s carving her own identity. They should keep separate places.
I agree however right now isn’t the time to be house hunting and moving.. it’s not safe to have strangers in your home, to be out and about looking for a home. If they were still together she would be with him instead of wasting thousands on an airbnb

Reaction score
Reactions
2,405 223 83
Alleybux
My mom was just talking to me about how white women are never taught that there are consequences to their actions. Case in point. This is incredibly inconsiderate, in my opinion. Stay at home, don't spread your white germs around, Kirkland Signature Brittany Murphy!
I think there’s plenty of inconsiderate people everywhere regardless of race. Not to take away from her.
But I read this story on how a woman in China had the virus and wanted to go to France, so she took Advil, passed the fever check and caused issues in France.
I don’t know, what I’m trying to say is more based about empathy especially in these times.

Victoria Baker Harber

I'm not seasonal. I'm a fµck!ng timeless classic.
Reaction score
Reactions
70,611 2,255 110
Alleybux
Yes they broke up last year and quickly got back together when season 4 started and tried to act like they didn’t. Me referring to her being a doormat is current. He got caught quarantining with Kaia Gerber and tried to deny it. Lili was so caught off guard by it, she deleted his photos and her family unfollowed him but it’s looking like she’s giving him another chance. This would be the third, so at this point she knows what she’s getting.
Didn't he also allegedly try and get with Lily-Rose Depp? I remember seeing it on Daily Mail and Timothee Chalamet fans were calling her all sorts of names.

bmmb87

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,163 481 23
Alleybux
This girl is so insufferable she is not
even a huge celeb yet she is always bitching about something

NovaSky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,492 1,655 977
Alleybux
Some people don’t have a choice on whether or not they need to move, even now, so I’m not going to fault her for that if she absolutely had no other choice at the moment.

I don’t like her, though. Her character is annoying on Riverdale and she is annoying in real life.

BlairWaldorfing

Reaction score
Reactions
7,293 54 8
Alleybux
Didn't he also allegedly try and get with Lily-Rose Depp? I remember seeing it on Daily Mail and Timothee Chalamet fans were calling her all sorts of names.
I remember seeing that but I think fans also said Lili was at that event. I don’t think he did with her there, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he did tbh.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,635 10,739 3,761
Alleybux
This girl is so insufferable she is not
even a huge celeb yet she is always bitching about something
Yeah it looks bad. Weeks ago when Cole is over was trending she went off on fans, when fans didn’t like the poem she posted she went off... deleted the posts later though. I feel sometimes she does too much online, she needs to let her manager handle it

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,635 10,739 3,761
Alleybux
I remember seeing that but I think fans also said Lili was at that event. I don’t think he did with her there, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he did tbh.
She wasn’t at the event that’s why there were rumors they broke up. Fans thought it was funny he was leaving with LRD

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,635 10,739 3,761
Alleybux
Some people don’t have a choice on whether or not they need to move, even now, so I’m not going to fault her for that if she absolutely had no other choice at the moment.

I don’t like her, though. Her character is annoying on Riverdale and she is annoying in real life.
Now that I think about it you’re right, I just don’t like that she called paparazzi and her fans were like “ohhhhmygoshhhh paparazzi won’t leave her alone” like please, celebs are calling paparazzi on themselves so they remain relevant during this time

Eminem

Slim Shady
Reaction score
Reactions
169,100 10,080 5,127
Alleybux

she's trying to go home since she's house hunting.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,635 10,739 3,761
Alleybux
she's trying to go home since she's house hunting.
And that’s why I believe she and Cole broke up. He has a permanent home in LA, she doesn’t yet.. since she came back to LA she’s been in an Airbnb with her dog and her friend joined her like 3 weeks afterward. I find it weird she has to live in an Airbnb instead of with her boyfriend. She could even house hunt while staying with him which I get bc not every couple wants to live together.

Forsyte

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,431 247 101
Alleybux
So Kaia is becoming the new Barbara Palvin huh? May be they will both end up with the Sprouse twins.

Emmj95

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Ever wanted to know what quarantine-chic looks like?

Kidding.

Lili Reinahart was spotted outside her AirBnB.

url
lili-reinhart-is-pretty-in-pink-as-she-goes-house-hunting-with-a-real-estate-agent-in-los-angeles-280420_7.jpg

"Riverdale star Lili Reinhart wore a CDC-recommended COVID-19 surgical mask, but no protective gloves, to go house-hunting with her real estate agent in Los Angeles on Tuesday....

The Ohio-born 23-year-old blonde wore a pink-patterned mini-dress and white sneakers to search for a new quarantine haven for herself and her dog Milo, whom she adopted from Furever Freed Dog Rescue B.C. in February." (Daily Mail, Just Jared, April 30th 2020)

This follows another dramatic controversy surrounding her alleged romantic partner, Cole Sprouse, who was accused of cheating on Reinhart with model Kaia Gerber. Although both denied the rumors, with Reinhart saying some aggressive things in defense of her supposed beau, it is still unclear whether the two are dating.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Kingkushieee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,424 4,782 2,975
Alleybux
I do think their relationship is PR for that tired ass sh!t show The CW refuses to cancel

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom