images

images

MelodicRose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,303 276 83
Alleybux
So... They aren't going to move this to the LIML forum like the first one :question:

Susurrus

Not The Kraken
Reaction score
Reactions
12,422 54 23
Alleybux
In that first pic it looks like she's contemplating devouring a virgin's soul. :laugh:

rolexgold

Youre The One
Reaction score
Reactions
8,235 1 7
Alleybux
The only thing I know about her is she always looked as if she were either high or half asleep. Strange!

chitexas

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,428 1 1
Alleybux
It seem like they did move it to LIML forum.

Dur D Diana

seducing every man
Reaction score
Reactions
2,846 99 87
Alleybux
d-e-a-d at the pics.. she always looked sleepy and spaced out to me and kinda....slow

chitexas

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,428 1 1
Alleybux
In that first pic it looks like she's contemplating devouring a virgin's soul. :laugh:

LOL...

That was funny! The woman has never learned to take care of herself. Is funny that even her mother looks better than her. A woman in her 60s and had plastic surgery which didn't go well still looks better than her daughter.

Every picture I have seen of Priscilla she looks put together. Not one strand of hair out of place, make up just right and fashion looks good. I don't even like Priscilla but I can admit she always looks put together.

Didn't Lisa admit when she was younger her mother always wanted her to dress and act a certain way? I guess lady like. Someone should have told her Priscilla had a point and she should have listened.

Before that other thread closed I wanted to say what is up with Lisa's hair. LOL...who does her hair and make-up?

Chamonix

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,863 4,008 2,009
Alleybux
What is the dumbest question you have ever been asked?
“You know, I have been asked everything. It seems nothing is off limits when it comes to me. Rude, sick, invasive … and I don’t even want to go there. It’s just impossible to narrow it down.”

If you were the journalist, what questions would you ask yourself?
“I would ask about my writing. Not where I was, where I’ve been, mistakes I’ve made, just me as a human. My writing is honest, unedited, no filter, and if it has changed lives, that is the reason for doing it.”

When you were a little girl, what did you want to be when you grew up?
“A singer/songwriter. I always knew I wanted to be a singer, even before watching my dad. I would get my little record player out, with all of my 45’s. I spread them all over my room, and sit in front of my record player and just sing! I would be as young as three. At Graceland, they have that little record player on display today.”

Complete the sentence: “I should kick myself for _____”
“Trusting the wrong people. Being really hard and using it as a defense mechanism. At times I have come off as intense and way tougher than I was. I am tough, when I have to be, but I’m not hard. I’ve watched interviews of myself, and I appeared (calloused) but I’m not like that.”

If you could take your children back in time to any time period, where would you go?
“Japan! I love that country. Any time period in Japan. I love the culture, the history. It is beautiful and I fell in love with it. I want to take (my children) someday; they have never been. I love England. We live in England now, and we love the history. I’d love to go back to 17th Century – 18th Century France, in the time of Marie Antoinette. Can you imagine, meeting Marie Antoinette?”

Do you have a favorite song of the new record? One that really illustrates what you feel to be your best work?
“Soften the Blows really says where I was at that time, lyrically it was the best wording. Others on the record I like, but I keep consistently coming back to this one.”

Complete the sentence: “If people knew I _____, they would LOL.”
“I make up little songs and sing them to our two cats. I use a growling kind of voice. I also make up songs to my children and sing them, and make up names for them and sing to them. The cats (Iris and Splotch) even know what songs are theirs and will come running.”

Would you sing one of the songs now?
“No, it’s too embarrassing!”

Just two lines?
(Laughing) “No! It’s too silly. I’m not going to sing that here!”

Okay…How about now?
(Laughing loudly, falling over in her chair, covering face) “No! I won’t!”
Making Lisa Marie Presley fall over in her chair - Nashville adventures | Examiner.com

theboyismine1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,578 1
Alleybux
LOL...

That was funny! The woman has never learned to take care of herself. Is funny that even her mother looks better than her. A woman in her 60s and had plastic surgery which didn't go well still looks better than her daughter.

Every picture I have seen of Priscilla she looks put together. Not one strand of hair out of place, make up just right and fashion looks good. I don't even like Priscilla but I can admit she always looks put together.

Didn't Lisa admit when she was younger her mother always wanted her to dress and act a certain way? I guess lady like. Someone should have told her Priscilla had a point and she should have listened.

Before that other thread closed I wanted to say what is up with Lisa's hair. LOL...who does her hair and make-up?

LOL... we discussed long ago, waaay back somewhere, how, when she was going around with MJ in public, she MUST have appeared to Priscilla the daughter she'd ALWAYS wanted, even buried under TONS of makeup... PP wanted LMP away from MJ, but to keep the clothes... LOL.

With Nic Cage, LMP was under MJ's control, STILL... she wanted MJ to see her on the arm of the rich, Hollywood movie star... She started back doing her trashy eye makeup, hoping MJ would see her and accept her as herself in desigher clothes... A look, I think, that was more appealing to PP. As long as she wasn't with Michael Jackson, PP could happily tolerate the silly eye makeup.
PP really wanted that marriage to last, no doubt, and not just for the clothes.

Actually, EITHER of those looks HAD to be more appealing to Priscilla than her daughter's own style.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
why does she continue to make herself out to be nice?

Being really hard and using it as a defense mechanism. At times I have come off as intense and way tougher than I was. I am tough, when I have to be, but I’m not hard. I’ve watched interviews of myself, and I appeared (calloused) but I’m not like that.”

She really wants folks to forget those horrible interviews doesn't she? she was hard and calloused with MJ.. Did she re-watch those interviews or re-read her magazine interviews?

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux

My reply from LMP THREAD ONE

Quintessential

She thanked the audience in her tweet for the ovation but from what I saw at
the end of the performance only a handful of people stood up reluctantly. She
made it seem like the crowd was all excited.
She loves to lie so much there wasn't a large audience of people there she
sounded real horrible she can't sing she can’t even make the audience dance to
her music the song was depressing and wack to sing she crack on her own note
looking like the walking dead she will continue to lie like millions are
checking out for her and her album the only ones who cares are the stans who are
stans of her father music his legacy dead just like his daughter career a
tragedy she look so heated on that stage

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux

My reply from LMP THREAD ONE

She loves to lie so much there wasn't a large audience of people there she
sounded real horrible she can't sing she can’t even make the audience dance to
her music the song was depressing and wack to sing she crack on her own note
looking like the walking dead she will continue to lie like millions are
checking out for her and her album the only ones who cares are the stans who are
stans of her father music his legacy dead just like his daughter career a
tragedy she look so heated on that stage

That is the real but she refuses to accept that as though she is forcing herself on the public regardless of what most think of her. If she can't understand what is happening, all she has to do is take a serious look at her album sales.

As lm complete the sentence in the above interview...... "If people knew I....."__ ' am truly a complete narcissist who laughs at the few who tries to comfort me with their encouraging words - man do I have them fooled . Do they actually think I give a care??! They are idiots. I am good!!!!'

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux
why does she continue to make herself out to be nice?

She really wants folks to forget those horrible interviews doesn't she? she was hard and calloused with MJ.. Did she re-watch those interviews or re-read her magazine interviews?

Yes she does but that is another EPIC FAIL on her part bc the interviews backfired big time on her years ago and still today. She will never be able to undo that tragedy but still she wanted/still wants to be connected to his legacy in a positive way but his fans won't ALLOW it. She is getting tired of fighting and pretending to be nice for that spot so she went back to her before 6/25 era attitude of hate "indifference".

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux
Interviewer to lmp:
"Complete the sentence. I should kick myself for......"

This is what she should have said:
'Sending the the ONE and ONLY man who made me feel so GOOD that words can't begin to describe the feeling of the royal high to another woman who became his lover/wife to have his children just bc and now I am still salivating over his teenage muti- billionare children who inherited his massive estate. And yes, I still despise his ex every time I see or hear about her'. :doctor:

yaso1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,032 19,398 16,964
Alleybux
My writing is honest, unedited, no filter, and if it has changed lives, that is the reason for doing it.

delusional much!!! whose lives Lisa's songs gonna change?? people don't even understand what she's saying in her crappy noise.

chitexas

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,428 1 1
Alleybux
sad this thread was made by a hater

If you feel we are haters and you don't like this thread then get the fµck out. Ain't nobody forcing you to be here. LSA is big enough for people like you. No reason to be in a thread you don't like.

If you are a Lisa Fan don't you guys have your own forums. I seem to recall there is at least more than one website for Lisa. Go there and leave the rest of us alone. If you have the right to like her then others have the right not to like her. fµck off already!

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux
If you feel we are haters and you don't like this thread then get the fµck out. Ain't nobody forcing you to be here. LSA is big enough for people like you. No reason to be in a thread you don't like.

If you are a Lisa Fan don't you guys have your own forums. I seem to recall there is at least more than one website for Lisa. Go there and leave the rest of us alone. If you have the right to like her then others have the right not to like her. fµck off already!

The ignore list is waiting for you just place the useless piece of sh!t on your ignore list don't have to even reply to the bµllsh!t

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux
Tell how y'all feel i am willing to listen

29ubfb.jpg

This is the cover
of Moonchild by Aleister Crowley who was an Satanist

Isn’t this cover a bit ironic

Crowley also kept with him a series of “Scarlet Women”: the best known of these was Leah Hirsig, the so-called “Ape of Thoth”. Together they would indulge in drinking sessions, drugs and xesual magic. It is believed that Crowley made multiple attempts with several of these women to begat a “Magickal child” (see Roman Polanski’s Rosemary’s Baby), none of which reportedly worked. He instead fictionalized his attempts in a book called “Moonchild”, published in 1929.

I can go deep with the drinking sessions, drugs and xesual magic let me remind y’all I said that LMP is apart of that xes kitten lifestyle but will hide her deep and dark secrets and keep on playing the victim role and continue to be a fraud for many

A lot of artist past and present look up to this Satanist you will be surpise when you do your own further research and be in shock by all the artist who following this man teaching

15nvb0g.jpg

L. Ron Hubbard
The man who started this evil cult the church of scientology
I will be back with more it will get interesting in this thread soon

Revelation 12: 7-12 - "And war
broke out in heaven: Mi′chael and his angels battled with the dragon, and
the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place
found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the
original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire
inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled
down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
“Now have come to
pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of
his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who
accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of
the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did
not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU
heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because
the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short
period of time."

peace and blessings all....

Chamonix

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,863 4,008 2,009
Alleybux
“Very musical, my little ones,” she says with a smile. “Strangely musical in that it really affects them. They’re going to both be headed in that direction, I think, because they listened in a way that’s not a normal listening. I can tell it moves them. They get really serious about music.”
“You know how everyone has their public persona that they put on or some kind of stage thing? He had none of that. There was no persona put forth that was not who he truly was. There was nothing calculated. There wasn’t a machine. He was as powerful and dynamic off as he was on. I think that’s why people felt that from him and responded.”
Lisa Marie Presley Reclaims Her Southern Voice - The Boot

Cookie202

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,683 2,201 690
Alleybux
Lisa looks like hell these days. She looks so messy and disheveled. Actually Lisa was never a good dresser and always seemed messy to me. Only time she looked put together was when she was with MJ and she looked okay with Nicolas Cage as well. Since then she's gone back to being the slob that she always was. Even Priscilla looks better.

As for her music, I admit I liked "Lights Out" and her newer song "You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet" but Lisa's music is very depressing for the most part and she's not a great singer at all. Kind of an interesting tone to her voice but totally off key for the most part and I can't understand what she says most of the time.

Only thing i'll say she's decent at is writing lyrics.

Horrible stage presence though. Can't perform for sh!t.

I really think that if she hasn't made it as a music star at this point then I doubt she ever will.

yaso1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,032 19,398 16,964
Alleybux
Lisa looks like hell these days. She looks so messy and disheveled. Actually Lisa was never a good dresser and always seemed messy to me. Only time she looked put together was when she was with MJ and she looked okay with Nicolas Cage as well. Since then she's gone back to being the slob that she always was. Even Priscilla looks better.

As for her music, I admit I liked "Lights Out" and her newer song "You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet" but Lisa's music is very depressing for the most part and she's not a great singer at all. Kind of an interesting tone to her voice but totally off key for the most part and I can't understand what she says most of the time.

Only thing i'll say she's decent at is writing lyrics.

Horrible stage presence though. Can't perform for sh!t.

I really think that if she hasn't made it as a music star at this point then I doubt she ever will.

Really!! did you know the lyrics of her previous 2 albums?? it was all full of cursing and hateful disgusting rants.

Cookie202

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,683 2,201 690
Alleybux
Really!! did you know the lyrics of her previous 2 albums?? it was all full of cursing and hateful disgusting rants.

Yes I'm well aware and I know some of her rants were directed toward MJ. However just because I don't care for Lisa or her music much doesn't mean that I'm going to lie and call her a bad songwriter. I do think she's a decent songwriter.

yaso1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,032 19,398 16,964
Alleybux
Yes I'm well aware and I know some of her rants were directed toward MJ. However just because I don't care for Lisa or her music much doesn't mean that I'm going to lie and call her a bad songwriter. I do think she's a decent songwriter.

my opinion on her as a singer/supposedly songwriter has nothing to do with MJ..if i enjoy her music or find her talented,,i would admit that regardless my dislike to her as a person,,but really her songs lyrics are very shallow and childish like a kindergarden kid trying to write song!! we have different opinion on that..No problem

MelodicRose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,303 276 83
Alleybux

Susurrus

Not The Kraken
Reaction score
Reactions
12,422 54 23
Alleybux
My writing is honest, unedited, no filter, and if it has changed lives, that is the reason for doing it.

delusional much!!! whose lives Lisa's songs gonna change?? people don't even understand what she's saying in her crappy noise.

Hahahaha! I can honestly say my life has been changed more by a Chinese take-out menu than any of her bloviated caterwauling.

Poor crazy Lisa. :giggle: She will forever live in the shadow of greatness.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
This b!tch is ridiculous... the writers are kissing her ass and not mentioning that she has played in bars, and her album has only sold 15,000 copies. If she was anyone else they wouldn't even interview her.

Status
Not open for further replies.