Lisa Marie Presley Discussion thread PT IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnuc1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
But I AM responding to what you are saying. Have you not said what I'm responding to?

Thing is Debbie had offered to have Michael's children before Lisa had even became Michael wife. So, when Michael was single and thinking about starting a family was it shady and messed up then? Or did it only become shady when Debbie and Michael were talking about the issues in Lisa and Michael's marriage and she re-enforced her offer still stood and he was like "Hmmmmmm".

Debbie breathing is unethical to you, but I guess there is some magical pardon that makes Danny getting a place to live and possibly money from his wife just fine. While, Michael's wife Debbie is shady and unethical because she was given money. And you can spare me all the "evidence" that Debbie getting spousel support was all part of her shake down or whatever the heck you're claiming today. Part of the reason you can't understand anything is because you think their legal marriage was invaild because you think she was a paid empolyee. What you don't seem to realize is, no matter how much you dislike it, Michael marrying Debbie gave her the legal rights. You gain legal rights when you marry and have children with someone. That's a fact. And that's not blaming MJ at all. That's noting the obvious flaw in all this paying for babies bs. While Michael was brilliantly drawing up contracts he could have legally really made her a surrogate and not have married her. Hell, he could have just had Debbie be the carrier and gotten someone else's eggs. Since she was "nothing" in the process and that would have really made her a non factor. But he didn't do any of that. I don't have to twist anything your comments speak for themselves.

Of course you don't care where Danny gets his money from, but you do care where Debbie gets hers even though they got it the same way. I didn't say nor did I imply that Danny married Lisa for money, but if he was living on her property after the divorce she was supporting him. This, according to you and your posts, is wrong. I will say during the course of Lisa and Danny's marriage what to you think he paid for and how do you think he acquired some of what he had? Marriage does have a financial element even if love is supposed to be the primary motive. There is something to gain in combining incomes and sometimes the gain isn't equal. That seems to be something hard for people to understand.

There are only like 2-3 people on the whole Debbie was a big love train. And you can miss me with that whole obvious facts and real nature of their relationship bs. God himself could say you were wrong and you'd be like "Did that b!tch Debbie pay you to say that with the money she stole from Michael! ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! TABLOIDS!!!!!"

And you really think it was none of Michael's business if Danny was living at his wife's home? It wouldn't have made more sense to put him somewhere close, but not ON the property? I'm starting to see a theme here and I'm wondering why some of you don't join a LMP fan site and talk about how great she is because I don't know of anyone that would go that far to excuse that. Lisa was not hurting for money. Danny could have lived somewhere else and if you think that didn't play into issues in their marriage you'd be crazy.

Wasn't Lisa also saying "do what I want or someone else will" when she went on "family" vacations with her ex-husband? Was that emotional blackmail too or, again, are we going to find a way to lessen her actions or blame Michael for her actions?

How do you know he didn't try and make her more comfortable with the idea? Or was trying to work on their relationship? Or was trying to understand where she was coming from? Or gave her a warning before that fateful conversation where he told her Debbie would be willing if she wasn't? Because Lisa didn't say he did any of that? Because no one's written a book and said he did it yet?

Nile Rodgers bio.

There's no need to read all of your posts as you say the same thing.

Um how am I inventing things when you brought up something Frank C. said to prove Michael was childish and you couldn't talk to him at all.

I'm sorry? Aren't you the one constantly inventing motives and thoughts for people based on your thoughts and the odd quote? The quotes you posted only prove that there was a possibility not that he himself was whole heartedly working towards that possibility. And how can you say he was happy period then ask me how do I know what he thought on the subject since he never spoke about it? lol

You must since you are the one that keep alluding to Michael's master plan to be a father and not a husband.

I'm sure my rant is no more impressive than yours or your collection of posts.

You don't think the woman that cheated on her husband with Michael and was seeing other men during when they were supposed to be "working on" their relationship wouldn't have been hooking up with Michael if his marriage was real. Um, okay.

She followed him; because he was on tour...you know what? Too easy. Next.

I didn't say he was dreamy and hopeful because of their relationship. I said he was all that because he was a father and maybe thought things could change for the better. Sleeping with each other and hanging out is not "getting back together and breaking up" nor is it working on the relationship. It's allowing your relationship to stay in a grey area and it's not moving on. It looked like Michael was in the process of getting over it and enjoying the taste of all that cake while he could.

Actually, from his own words, it wasn't that he realized he “wasn't husband material”. It was that he realized not only was his life style (as a public figure) and his career problematic, but also his own personality and habits could be an issue for a long term relationship. Many people that are used to putting their career first or marry late in life have this issue. It's hard thinking as two people when you are used to making your own decisions. His having children made him more careful and more thoughtful about who could be part of his life. Which might have kept him from getting married anymore after the 2nd marriage, but who knows what the future might have held since his children weren't going to be kids forever. I think he could have been happy with a woman as driven and open hearted as he was. Not sure if they make women like he needed anymore. The kind of woman that would love you so fiercely you weren’t even sure you deserved it. The only examples I can think of are older than him.

I don't think having children was higher on the list than a wife. I think the power play between Lisa and Michael (and Michael's age and 1993) drove it up a notch. The circumstance made it the most important thing. And you learn from every relationship not just the ones that include marriage. No, most couples are not in difference places in their lives. lol When most people get married there is usually a mutual understanding how the pair will get to the next stages as a couple and as individuals. Most people do not seek out partners that are not in the same stage or place as them. Most sane people don't seek out people that are still in their "go to clubs" stage when they are working on their career. Or an "I want to have kids" stage if that person is done. It's bound to be a source of friction unless the two people involved have some sort of understanding.

You are the one insisting everything Michael does is calculated. I said Brooke and Michael didn't have chemistry, but I didn't say that he didn't like at all. Unless you don't think men consider this at all, I'm pretty sure Michael thought Brooke was the kind of woman that would make a good wife and mother. However, I'm glad neither of them settled for the other because that relationship (as a romantic one) seemed a little stale and forced to be honest.

icon14.gif
Well said

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux
The trial will start on Monday and the lm stans will become even sicker, madder and more defensive with tantrums bc the bottom line is - DRowe gave birth to Prince and Paris and lm didn't. AND, DRoss will be testifying as well and we all know her role in MJ/his children's lives.

To be fair, if you look at the DR's - Diana/Debbie - compared to lm, well..... lm does not have any connection with MJ besides the fact she was married to him briefly and sent him to DRowe to have his children. Then MJ left Diana to care for them...... that's all.

With that FACT, it would be very interesting to know how lm will handle herself and her testimony about her ex.

HULK SMASH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,685 217 62
Alleybux
Yall really? What more can be said about this b!tch? Mike hit it and QUIT it. It's over, and she's over, I just have one thing left to say about LISA MARIE.
BYE b!tch!!!!
tumblr_llgtje01m31qafrh6.gif

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,590 3,650 775
Alleybux

mfan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
138 1 3
Alleybux
The trial will start on Monday and the lm stans will become even sicker, madder and more defensive with tantrums bc the bottom line is - DRowe gave birth to Prince and Paris and lm didn't. AND, DRoss will be testifying as well and we all know her role in MJ/his children's lives.

To be fair, if you look at the DR's - Diana/Debbie - compared to lm, well..... lm does not have any connection with MJ besides the fact she was married to him briefly and sent him to DRowe to have his children. Then MJ left Diana to care for them...... that's all.

With that FACT, it would be very interesting to know how lm will handle herself and her testimony about her ex.

wow, it definitely would have been interesting to see diana or lisa testify on tv

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,337 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
A psychic recently told Latoya Jackson that her late brother Michael communicated through him that it's ok to let things go and move on and truly be happy. Do you think this psychic is telling the truth? Would Michael have told Lisa Marie Presley to move on if he communicated with her from the other side?
La Toya Jackson's Psychic Visit: Spiritual Medium Delivers Message From Michael (VIDEO)
\

Didn't Karen Faye say that her and Lisa visited a psychic to speak to Michael?

Mikal Jenkins

Hood Mike
Reaction score
Reactions
15,272 6 6
Alleybux
Yall really? What more can be said about this b!tch? Mike hit it and QUIT it. It's over, and she's over, I just have one thing left to say to LISA MARIE.
BYE b!tch!!!!
tumblr_llgtje01m31qafrh6.gif

I sooooo wish these fµck!ng threads would DIE already. But I'm the one who had to let the Mods know that the other one was way past the 2,000 posts limit because fonts were busy going back and forth with that crazy bish JJx to notice that they were going overboard. So yeah, thanx to me here's a part 4 to this fuckery. The sh!t was going to far way before she came along and it's continuing to, thanx to her.

And yup, I've been complaining months ago and I'm doing it again, got a problem with it? Don't think I didn't see your post.

Cyrus Beene

General Manager
BANNED
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
213 6 11
Alleybux
I don't think we need another thread for Lisa Flopley. I honestly don't. To the fans that hate Lisa but stay talking about her:

21e719i.jpg

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
because it was brief and they were mentioning her weight loss

And nothing is more important to tabloids than a woman's weight -- gain or loss, rinse and repeat. It's no wonder women in this country have body issues.

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,337 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
I don't think we need another thread for Lisa Flopley. I honestly don't. To the fans that hate Lisa but stay talking about her:

21e719i.jpg

Flopley is right. I don't think this thread is needed either.. I don't think she will be mentioning Michael anymore or at least it would be wise for her not to. If she does then we can just talk about it under MJ news or something but right now her album went absolutely nowhere and her career is down the tubes so she's not promoting anything so the media doesn't care. Now if somewhere along the way she mentions MJ again in any capacity then all hell will break loose and maybe another thread will be needed. Right now it's not.

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux

I don't think Debbie will be at the first trail hearing.. any way well said in your post

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
For her to do what she did to him was wrong and I hope she realizes that. We all know she will never publicly apologize to Michael and for that I hope she pays.

You keep saying this. How exactly should she "pay" in your mind?

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux
that's because they're not talking about her right now.. whenever they do they always mention who she was married to

Come June 25th the b!tch will order the right flowers this time Roses so that she can mention in the media again trust free expressway is going to make her appearance some where her MJ train ain't over

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,337 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Come June 25th the b!tch will order the right flowers this time Roses so that she can mention in the media again trust free expressway is going to make her appearance some where her MJ train ain't over

It's over.. she knows it.. she would be a fool to send him flowers on June 25th. She didn't love MJ and she certainly didn't grieve his passing so June 25th will mean nothing to her.

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux
It's over.. she knows it.. she would be a fool to send him flowers on June 25th. She didn't love MJ and she certainly didn't grieve his passing so June 25th will mean nothing to her.

The b!tch will discuss how they spend their vacation in mars and up with aliens and they threw her and Michael a wedding bash then she will discuss how when they was in Disneyland she was upset with him because he told her that his love interest name Minnie mouse said she would have his kids, then she will say she was still indifferent with him this sad sh!t up this made up but this how she runs her fake ass stories in all her interviews and the turtle trolls will still believe her and still consider that toxic freeway is the love of his life when the lying piece of sh!t was a death trap May MJ rest in peace and the truth continue to be told.

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,590 3,650 775
Alleybux
I don't think this thread is needed either.. I don't think she will be mentioning Michael anymore or at least it would be wise for her not to.

Lisa Marie Presley Lockwood is not mentioning MJ in interviews anymore which means she has finally moved on with her damn life.:curl-lip:

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,590 3,650 775
Alleybux
The b!tch will discuss how they spend their vacation in mars and up with aliens and they threw her and Michael a wedding bash then she will discuss how when they was in Disneyland she was upset with him because he told her that his love interest name Minnie mouse said she would have his kids, then she will say she was still indifferent with him this sad sh!t up this made up but this how she runs her fake ass stories in all her interviews and the turtle trolls will still believe her and still consider that toxic freeway is the love of his life when the lying piece of sh!t was a death trap May MJ rest in peace and the truth continue to be told.

I have a feeling she will tell her grandkids all those fake stories one day.:plaugh:

daizy_g

LMP's AA Sponsor
Reaction score
Reactions
356 91 48
Alleybux
I read about the trial and that Lisa will testify. It's nice that she would do it, so people would stop accusing her that she was not supporting M.J at all.

John Branca

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,071 21 87
Alleybux
I read about the trial and that Lisa will testify. It's nice that she would do it, so people would stop accusing her that she was not supporting M.J at all.
People accused her of not supporting him when he was alive no matter what she does now people will not change their opinion on that because he is dead now. Plus she told police that drugs caused their divorce so how does anyone know what she will say will help MJ especially since she is not that bright at all and not very coherent she might end up being used to tear MJ to shreds on that stand. We shall see...

Susurrus

Not The Kraken
Reaction score
Reactions
12,422 54 23
Alleybux

Why on earth would you say this? How is she supporting Michael if she's called to testify? Both sides are trying to paint Michael as an addict. LMP's past statements are right in line with with that. And even though LMP may be on the witness list, that doesn't guarantee that she would be called.

Technically Michael isn't on trial here, so nothing that anyone does during it is going to "support" him.

asia40

Photoshop Champ
Reaction score
Reactions
2,666 81 26
Alleybux
A what can tell Debbie? Debbie Rowe is listed on both lists. :waving:

JJx

Dancing The Dream
Reaction score
Reactions
166 1 1
Alleybux
I sooooo wish these fµck!ng threads would DIE already. But I'm the one who had to let the Mods know that the other one was way past the 2,000 posts limit because fonts were busy going back and forth with that crazy bish JJx to notice that they were going overboard. So yeah, thanx to me here's a part 4 to this fuckery. The sh!t was going to far way before she came along and it's continuing to, thanx to her.

And yup, I've been complaining months ago and I'm doing it again, got a problem with it? Don't think I didn't see your post.

U realize nobody gives a flying fµck about any of that? Dafuq is wrong with you that keep an eye on a post count for a thread that you can't stand? Got nothing else to wish for then for us to stop talking about LMP? Seriously, what a pathetic loser... Just don't click on the damn thread - problem solved!

Anyway, go complain or worry about some real issues for crap's sake cuz no one cares whether it is ok with you that we talk about Lisa or not, like really, could not find a fµck to give if I tried! lol

JJx

Dancing The Dream
Reaction score
Reactions
166 1 1
Alleybux
Lisa Marie Presley Lockwood is not mentioning MJ in interviews anymore which means she has finally moved on with her damn life.:curl-lip:

lol take a hint and consider getting a life instead of obsessing over people you hate.. Lisa will never care or even know about you and what you think of her... while you memorized her entire life... lol

daizy_g

LMP's AA Sponsor
Reaction score
Reactions
356 91 48
Alleybux
Guys, no matter how hard you try, Li Marie will always be part of M.J life. Just accept it.

She is not perfect, M.J was not perfect as well. But they are both humans and they did love each other.

And because you do not want to admit what were M.J's mistakes, I will do it.

He was acting immature. He wanted kids, but did not. know how to act mature in order to get them. When you set family, first you have to make sure your wife is feeling well in this family, you should learn how to respect the other person in that family, how to live with him, how to make compromises. You should make sure you understand that woman, that you are a unit, tat there is a harmony in your relationship, that you have common family values. You should get used to your family life and put your life and family in the first place, next to your music career. Not in second place. You should have your time with your wife and enjoy it.You should make sure things are safe in this relationship.

And when you do all these things, you can start thinking about making babies in a family. This is the mature and the right way

JJx

Dancing The Dream
Reaction score
Reactions
166 1 1
Alleybux
Well said, daizy :)

Alternatively, one can find a fan with no ethics and get her to give you kids as a gift for lots of money. Because having children with a woman who does not want to be a mother but will do anything to get closer to you, is real smart. Then, one shall not be too surprised when her menopause hits or whatever and she changes her mind and back-stabs him. Like the lady wasn't too stable to begin with!

daizy_g

LMP's AA Sponsor
Reaction score
Reactions
356 91 48
Alleybux
Well said, daizy :)

Alternatively, one can find a fan with no ethics and get her to give you kids as a gift for lots of money. Because having children with a woman who does not want to be a mother but will do anything to get closer to you, is real smart. Then, one shall not be too surprised when her menopause hits or whatever and she changes her mind and back-stabs him. Like the lady wasn't too stable to begin with!

Exactly M.J realised he cannot devote his time to a woman to make family with her and have kids. He wanted his kids for himself. That's why he accepted Debbie's offer. Because Lisa would never give him kids just as a gift. She wanted a real family. That's why Mike chose Debbie, she was giving kids as a gift. He did not have to make compromises for her.

Ricky Stanish

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,998 72 72
Alleybux
No matter how mad people are that Michael didn't have children with Lisa...it's a reality you have to live with. Because no matter how much you rehash the past it's not going to change that Debbie is the mother of 2 of Michael's 3 children. You can talk about what could have been and how you feel about what was (or what you think was), but you can't change what IS. Fact is Debbie and Michael will forever have a connection because of their children together and because of that Debbie is part of Michael's present and future legacy. No matter how you shake it...that's the truth. You can pull up all the articles in the world, post all the lawsuits, and talk about your opinions until you are blue in the face. But you can't change the fact Debbie is the biological mother of Michael's children and not Lisa. Nor can you change the events that lead up to it. Romanticizing past relationships that are over is a waste of time. In the end both women are ex-wives for a reason. And I doubt really seriously Michael was still thinking about either of them before he passed because he had moved on like some other people need to do.

I don't really know how you can be a fan of someone's ex-wife like they really matter, but there are places fonts can go to talk about Lisa as an "artist" or whatever the hell she's done, but some fonts really don't care about her other than the fact Michael married her. They don't care about her bio, her music, or what she's doing now. This is a Michael Jackson Forum after all and that is first and foremost. So, anyone that wants to trash MJ to defend a woman who wouldn't have had anything positive to say about him if he hadn't died can bounce. Aint nobody got time for that. And anyone that doesn't like it, in the words of your idol can "eat it". Peace. This whole thread is going on ignore because it needs to be ignored and die the slow death it deserves.

Sharone

"I would never teach hatr
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Was Danny living in the same house with Mike and Lisa? No! So why should anyone care about which property he lived on? She probably felt guilty about dumping the guy and breaking their family, so adding insult to injury by moving him was not necessary.

If Lisa marie felt guilty she should have handled and kept it for herself and to not involve her then current husband, Michael Jackson in this. I mean she should respect MJ's point of view and feelings. She was selfish thinking only of her broken family.

Have you thought that Michael Jackson natutally felt jealous of her relationship with her ex Keough who she had two kids with?

tumblr_l05nylxBW41qbty1ko1_500.jpg

I don't know people that keep that closeness with their exes after a divorce while married with a new parthers but people who keep good relationships and comunication for their children's sake.

Lisa-lisa-marie-presley-30797568-321-499.jpg

I'd like to ask to her current husband Lockwood if he honestly doesn't matter to have to Danny Keough around, and that he responds without hypocrisy. Thinking better I'd like to read his mind.

How is Lisa going on vacation and Danny joining her and THEIR CHILDREN emotional blackmail? What the hell is wrong with that? Now she can't have her kids dad visit them? What kind of crap is that?

The problem wiith this is that media published some details of this vacation though much of this was on tabloides...But again how to chose what is true or false. According with media Lisa Marie was so close with Keough and being honest with you I've always prefered to not believe it because if someday is confirmed that Lisa Marie cheated on MJ with Keough, it would change much the view I have of her about her roll in the responsability of her failed marriage with MJ.

I still visit my ex husband and he can come to where I live for a weekend and his gf is fine with that! We are adults and we can figure out how to be friends! Jeez

If I had a ex husband I think I'd be interested in having good relationship with him but he there and I here.

Never is good for a parther nor a relationship to have to bear the ex's shadow and less presence.

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
I think the problem was Michael wanted to adopt LisaMarie's children she had with Danny. LisaMarie was like no they have a good relationship with their father. Between that and LisaMarie going to her ex husband Danny everytime she and Michael had a disagreement was to much for Michael to handle. On that I don't blame him at all. She should not have been going to her ex husband about problems she and Michael were having.

Status
Not open for further replies.