Status
Not open for further replies.

dolly4000

peace
Reaction score
Reactions
1,021 14 109
Alleybux
her face looks really lumpy and bumpy.. I guess Karen didn't do her makeup for that appearance??

How old are you? Really. Because if you are not going around in circles about Katherine Jackson, your going around circle about LMP!

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
LisaMarie looks terrible in those two pictures. She looks very tired,she is not aging well.

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,383 125 26
Alleybux
Wonder why did Lisa Marie Presley lie in this part?

''KING: Do you think he's a good father to his kids?

LISA: I'm sure. I met -- I only got a chance to meet his son and he was adorable and he was great with him. But when I did have -- it was very brief; it was a long time ago, it was fine.''

Since she told Oprah their relationship were for four years more after divorce. It was known she met with MJ and his kids late in the 90's. Why to deny she met with his kids?

she commit a felony crime with lying that's what she does

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,383 125 26
Alleybux
Lisa Marie Presley on Good day LA on Aug 22, 2013.
2753741_G.jpg

2753742_G.jpg

Child I am sorry but makeup sure does so many wonder for her face she looks just like the Plastic surgery Priscilla a HURT 60 Old granny spongbob square pants with that big hair mess with that first lady in church outfit, those hair extensions didn't help her at all ain't nobody caring about her or her father legacy but them hillbillies flicking their toothpicks in their mouth glad I didn't even waste a min to watch this interview I never understand what she be talking about always seem like she on something hope she had them frog toes covered lord they're suicide girl bye she needs to stop hitting the bottle of Alco because she doesn't look her age here yes I said it...

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,383 125 26
Alleybux
She is old and ugly. Need touches the eye, fills. Now is the time. This creature can barely open my eyes. Each passing day is getting uglier. I indicate that this creature should pass the consultorio Dr º Hollywood. Knows well what he does a miracle.

You tried it, you did that you got me in tears honey,,,,

lord Karen had to put that natural make up on her I can see in the picture she has on light makeup or Lisa had her own 2 for 5 makeup kit but Karen always have a celeb client looking like the night of the living dead that old bag looks like a funeral a horrific hurt mess.

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,383 125 26
Alleybux
I like some of the Larry's questions

''Now Danny is a big, huge help with me so we're not -- we are kind of co-parenting in an odd -- we still go on vacations together and he's over every holiday.

It's -- we're still connected.

KING: Why don't you just marry him?

LISA: I don't know.

KING: Sounds like a great guy.''

In other words it is too much attachment for a couple who got divorced.

Danny still was chopping her ass down during this interview ML is her handler just their to make her look good that's all I am going to say and I won't expose more of their relationship she's no saint she apart of the music business and I know exactly how she gets down but I don't have time to drop to much tea because I see many fans are going to start their rants that I don't have time for

Sharone

"I would never teach hatr
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
She is old and ugly. Need touches the eye, fills. Now is the time. This creature can barely open my eyes. Each passing day is getting uglier. I indicate that this creature should pass the consultorio Dr º Hollywood. Knows well what he does a miracle.

Lisa Marie Presley is beautiful woman. She looks emotionally tired.

Sharone

"I would never teach hatr
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I am hoping it's the guilt she feels after the horrible way she treated Michael

mjfan4life Everyone needs chances in this life. She hurt Michael Jackson but I don't think she is that evil to deserve such negative wishes even the most perverse of the human beings. She publicly made things I desagree with some but she is a woman who has been hurt and suffered a lot too.

Don't you think if she were that bad person she'd be with such pain?

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,554 3,646 775
Alleybux
Lisa gave her mother the chance to get to know the others before she married them. Lisa and MJ carried on a secret affair and then rushed off and eloped. They helped lay a foundation of mistrust and Lisa had to know how her mother would react.

But after Michael and Lisa got married why didn't Priscilla make the effort to get to know him better? Why did she refuse to socialize with him? In one interview she stated Michael had an idea that she didn't like him so he stayed away from her. She treated Michael bad when he tried to get close to her that's why they could not get along. She treated Nic Cage, Michael Lockwood, and Danny Keough with respect and admiration that's why they got along with her very well. They are white so she does not mistrust them. Michael was black so she thought he was a bad guy in her daughter's life. Did Priscilla ever talk to Michael one-on-one and ask him about his real feelings for her daughter? Nope. She just assumed he was using her daughter based on the media allegations and the gossip about the couple and she never even bothered to find out the real truth from his mouth. And I call that racism.

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,554 3,646 775
Alleybux
I sent Priscilla a tweet saying her rock royalty princess is playing in bars so having the Presley name ain't helping. I also told her her daughter's album flopped and that Viva Elvis flopped and closed due to low ticket sales and I also let her know that Michael Jackson's 'ONE' in Vegas is selling out shows night after night and is very very successful..

Don't be surprised if Prissy blocks your ass on her twitter page. :laugh:

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,554 3,646 775
Alleybux
Lisa Marie Presley - Primetime Part 3 - YouTube

In 03.40 Lisa says

" I got completelly seduced. "

But then this part is cut from the actual interview. I found that interesting.:)

According to Lisa he was xesually unappealing so how was he able to seduce her? A xesually unappealing man is not a seducer. I think Lisa was very much in denial about MJ's xes appeal.

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
when I watched that primetime interview with diane sawyer and lisamarie Presley I saw to little girls instead of two grown women. very childish behavior on both their parts. inmature questions and facial expresions and answers. they both looked lie a couple of jack asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.