Status
Not open for further replies.

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,763 17,762 2,852
Alleybux
I still blame Mike for shoving her down our throats, though she was obese Elvis's daughter she was not AS prominent as she is now or to be more precise, as she was when married to MJ. We wouldn't even be discussing this broad had Michael gotten some high priced prostitute to get his rocks off instead of marrying this hag.

YES Mike, I LOVE YOU but I do blame you for losing your peen into the depths of her forever stretched puss. :closedeyes:

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,763 17,762 2,852
Alleybux
Oh and before I forget I just remembered something .. it's hilarious how her stans are all up in this thread defending the fuckery with Danny, Danny living in her basement/backyard or whatever the fµck it was. Her vacationing with Danny just because they had children, normally you don't go vacationing with your ex husband when you are already re-married. You let your ex take the kids by himself, not tag along and expect your new spouse to be perfectly fine with it.
Mike knew first hand what she was capable of, after all she was chasing him, sucking his dick, despite still being married to Danny. And Michael Jackson wasn't gonna sit back and let this hoe do whomever she wanted to while still wearing his ring on her finger. I totally understand why he said fµck it and went away, fµck I would have wooped her ass and disappeared too, but Mike wasn't into violence so he just thought fµck it and went his way.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
dmlbwn.gif

dmlc0w.gif

My Universe

copenhagen
Reaction score
Reactions
2,425 178 351
Alleybux

People have to remember that it needs two to tango.
.....I also think that MJ was not without flaws in that marriage too....and of course it was very bad that Lisa went forward and criticized MJ in public...no excuse for this!!.:foot-in-mouth:

I really think it was her mother Princilla who were behind this actually!!!..and I think Lisa made a fool of her self sitting there bashing MJ ..you could see that she was very uncomfortable
!!:eyeroll:

Lisa and MJ knew its other from 1992 to around 1999..so no she was not a quickie..and MJ married her and wanted to have a family with her... I think this says it all!!!:bashful:

I have said this before .. and I say it again ..I do think there is also a lot of jealousy towards Lisa because she has been his only real wife ..as I see it!!
:beauty:

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
There are some things that I disagree with in your post....IMO.

People have to remember that it needs two to tango......I also think that MJ was not without flaws in that marriage too....and of course it was very bad that Lisa went forward and criticized MJ in public...no excuse for this!!.:foot-in-mouth:

It does take two to tango. MJ had flaws and it was more than very bad that Lisa did more than criticize MJ in public---she did all she could do to destroy him, make him look more like "Wacko Jackson", humiliate him and embarrass him. All these things were done intentionally out of anger, spite and jealousy of Debbie--not out of hurt. She always could have just said "no comment".

I really think it was her mother Princilla who were behind this actually!!!..and I think Lisa made a fool of her self sitting there bashing MJ ..you could see that she was very uncomfortable !!:eyeroll:

Lisa was and is an adult, and was and is responsible for her own behavior and words. The blame cannot be pushed off on someone else.

Lisa and MJ knew its other from 1992 to around 1999..so no she was not a quickie..and MJ married her and wanted to have a family with her... I think this says it all!!!:bashful:

Lisa was not a quickie from the time they married until the time MJ found out that she had lied and the divorce soon occurred , but after the divorce, as she herself said on Oprah "she followed" him (stalked him) all around the world. Joseph invited her to Africa, not MJ. After MJ married Debbie, he had his wife who made his dreams come true and a child on the way, and he was a happy man. He knew he had made the wrong decision when he married Lisa. I don't know for a fact that they didn't have xes after the divorce, but I tend to believe not. He had already closed his heart to her. He didn't care about her, he didn't want her and to him she was just another obsessed fan. That is why I say if anything, she may have been a quickie or a booty call.

I have said this before .. and I say it again ..I do think there is also a lot of jealousy towards Lisa because she has been his only real wife ..as I see it!!:beauty:

C'mon---she was no where near a real wife. They barely knew each other and their dating occurred over the phone. Lisa and MJ had a marital agreement/ arrangement just like MJ and Debbie had an agreement. Lisa did not fulfill her end of the agreement, so that was the end of the marriage. I've said this before so I will say it again:
No Babies = No Lisa = No Marriage

No one that I know of is jealous of Lisa except for her own fans. :smile:

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,631 3,655 775
Alleybux
Graceland sits on 14 acres, was designated a Historic Landmark and the Elvis memorabilia inside is worth a fortune. And the new owners of the 85% of EPE should be quite successful and LMP will reap the benefit with her 15%.

The new owner of EPE makes approximately $50 million a year. So if Lisa receives 15% of $50 million then she gets $8 million a year. Also she has to pay property taxes and maintenance fees to keep Graceland afloat. She got to pay her lawyers and her publicists too. The money she finally pockets for herself must be less $4 million. :thinking:

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
The new owner of EPE makes approximately $50 million a year. So if Lisa receives 15% of $50 million then she gets $8 million a year. Also she has to pay property taxes and maintenance fees to keep Graceland afloat. She got to pay her lawyers and her publicists too. The money she finally pockets for herself must be less $4 million. :thinking:
-------------------------------------

wow--that's an Ouch!

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux

Yes, I'm the one who posted the figure. Actually, I imagine the upkeep of Graceland is part of the leasing arrangement and not coming out of her pocket directly since the cost must be enormous. At any rate, it's unknown what the breakdown of payments even is with the deal -- just because they make $50M doesn't necessarily translate to an exact 15% payout to her. I do suspect Authentic Brands will step up things. I know there were plans to expand the hotel and shopping complex that were put on hold when the economy tanked that might be revived now. But she's got $300M so if she never made another dime, she's got more money than most people on the planet and doesn't need more. The Elvis Brand has been spectacularly good to her. (Soden and Prissy really did an amazing job.)

But why so obsessed with it? Is it some weird competition in your mind with the MJ Estate? The fact Elvis can still make that sum and 600K people still visit GL 40 years after his death rather amazes me.

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
The money she finally pockets for herself must be less $4 million. :thinking:
------------------------------------------------

Since Lisa herself said that she loses money when she tours, this may be one of the reasons she cancelled her tours. It would make sense, but she also looks sick and too thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.