Status
Not open for further replies.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
What will the Lump do with her life and her career now? She got no man. Does that mean she will keep obsessing about MJ even more? Or will she finally stop talking about MJ in interviews?

She'll go on as she always does. And you know you really don't want her to stop because complaining about it gives you life.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
It's not an issue. It's something I've observed. Your crusade to make me out as one with MJ haters is pathetic. Take a seat.

Crusade? Lol at your persecution complex yet again. Sorry boo, but you really aren't any better than the haters when you dismiss and negate the relationship. The fact that your dislike of Lisa blinds you to how your version reflects on Michael is what's pathetic.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
The only foolish one is you. We can look at 50-11 statements until we're blue in the face. Doesn't change reality. Not true and deep love looks like that, and everyone with common sense can see it. But I see your determined to stay obtuse to it all.

You also lack understanding of what people really mean when they say a relationship is fake. But continue with your beliefs if they make you happy.

So sayeth a relationship expert. ;)

Sorry boo, but MY feelings are irrelevant on this issue. You project your own feelings about Lisa onto their relationship; I believe the actual parties involved in the relationship.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
So sayeth a relationship expert. ;)

Sorry boo, but MY feelings are irrelevant on this issue. You project your own feelings about Lisa onto their relationship; I believe the actual parties involved in the relationship.

Actions speak louder.... well, you know the rest.

Like I said, continue in your beliefs if it suits you and makes you happy.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
Actions speak louder.... well, you know the rest.

Like I said, continue in your beliefs if it suits you and makes you happy.

Yes, their actions did speak louder than words. It may not have worked out but it was clear it was very real. And as I said, it has no effect one way or another on ME; it's simply the reality. But I do find amusement in how pressed you and others remain all these years later.

GOAT4EVR

Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Yes, their actions did speak louder than words. It may not have worked out but it was clear it was very real. And as I said, it has no effect one way or another on ME; it's simply the reality. But I do find amusement in how pressed you and others remain all these years later.

Infatuation and misguided judgement are very real things too. Just to let you know.

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
Attention. Why does it have to be anything grander than that?

I think i heard everything. The reason why Michael Jackson would need attention remains a mistery. Like always, you make these accusations or pull out these theories without any logic behind, only because you don't like Lisa Marie. Alright.

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
Their love was fleeting infatuation between a man who had already been looking for marriage for some time and a woman in a struggling marriage that was already falling apart.

In no way does that make me in agreement with haters saying he used her to prove he didn't molest anyone or clean up his image after the allegations or that he wanted to be linked to Elvis or any of the other insane theories that haters throw out. However, I'm not going to act like their relationship wasn't circumstantial and that it wasn't problematic.

If you want to lump me in with the extreme haters, then that's an issue you have to deal with yourself.

You lump yourself with the haters when you make the same insinuations they do. The most upvoted comment on dlisted site posted in the other thread about Lisa going to rehab was the person feeling sorry for Lisa because all her husbands used her for publicity. It doesn't matter to me your "reasons" for accusing MJ of using Lisa, you support the haters and the press's rethoric when you do. And the worst is that you support them with their accusations against Michael only because you don't like Lisa Marie, which is petty and illogical.

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
Crusade? Lol at your persecution complex yet again. Sorry boo, but you really aren't any better than the haters when you dismiss and negate the relationship. The fact that your dislike of Lisa blinds you to how your version reflects on Michael is what's pathetic.

That's exactly what i question, the hipocrisy of her accusing MJ of using Lisa Marie for publicity while at the same time she questions Lisa's feelings for Michael claiming lisa didn't care about him because of her past interviews. It doesn't make any logical sense, but by her answers when It came to their relationship she doesn't operate with logic. She created a version of their relationship that was "only infatuation" like she knows their heart and mind. This version makes HER happy because she can't stand the thought MJ and lisa loved each other but didn't work out like millions of marriages around the world. It's almost funny if It wasn't offensive and deems her a hypocrite with her criticism of Lisa's old interviews.

GOAT4EVR

Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
I think i heard everything. The reason why Michael Jackson would need attention remains a mistery. Like always, you make these accusations or pull out these theories without any logic behind, only because you don't like Lisa Marie. Alright.

You lump yourself with the haters when you make the same insinuations they do. The most upvoted comment on dlisted site posted in the other thread about Lisa going to rehab was the person feeling sorry for Lisa because all her husbands used her for publicity. It doesn't matter to me your "reasons" for accusing MJ of using Lisa, you support the haters and the press's rethoric when you do. And the worst is that you support them with their accusations against Michael only because you don't like Lisa Marie, which is petty and illogical.

What's illogical is that you have assumed Mike used Lisa. Mike by his own admission wasn't feeling the woman after the divorce, so why youfeel the need to go on the defense is silly to me.

Your insistence that their marriage was based on Infatuation more than a true love for each other is silly as well. Lots of people marry thinking they are in love, only to find out they had misjudged. It isn't something odd or strange.

GOAT4EVR

Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
That's exactly what i question, the hipocrisy of her accusing MJ of using Lisa Marie for publicity while at the same time she questions Lisa's feelings for Michael claiming lisa didn't care about him because of her past interviews. It doesn't make any logical sense, but by her answers when It came to their relationship she doesn't operate with logic. She created a version of their relationship that was "only infatuation" like she knows their heart and mind. This version makes HER happy because she can't stand the thought MJ and lisa loved each other but didn't work out like millions of marriages around the world. It's almost funny if It wasn't offensive and deems her a hypocrite with her criticism of Lisa's old interviews.

Only in your twisted thought process do my comments not make sense. You also are under the impression that I believe Mike used her and used the marriage for PR purposes. Point out where I did this.

However, none of it explains posing for pics outside a known pap magnet. Even your buddy up above stated that they were probably playing with the media.

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
What's illogical is that you have assumed Mike used Lisa. Mike by his own admission wasn't feeling the woman after the divorce, so why youfeel the need to go on the defense is silly to me.

Your insistence that their marriage was based on Infatuation more than a true love for each other is silly as well. Lots of people marry thinking they are in love, only to find out they had misjudged. It isn't something odd or strange.

I never thought MJ used Lisa. You made that insinuation here. The fact Michael and her had a relationship after the divorce can't be denied. That's the reason you're trying to spin by accusing MJ of using her. And nobody is dismissing MJ's declaration to Schmuley, so this don't invalidate anything.

Your last paragraph don't even make sense, I'm not insisting on anything. You're the one insisting their relationship was based only a infatuation based only in a theory that you created out of your own imagination. I base my opinion on what the people involved said themselves. It's always the same with you. We discussed this many times, you makes these claims and don't realize they don't make sense.

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
Only in your twisted thought process do my comments not make sense. You also are under the impression that I believe Mike used her and used the marriage for PR purposes. Point out where I did this.

However, none of it explains posing for pics outside a known pap magnet. Even your buddy up above stated that they were probably playing with the media.

You didn't provide any logical reason for you accusations and insinuations. I'm talking about you claiming Michael used Lisa for publicity in that particular Ivy outing, i wanted to know why you think he would do this. You said for attention, and i questioned why he would need attention at that particular time and context. Your reason for thinking he was using her was because they were at the Ivy, nothing more. Krikzil didn't insinuate MJ was using Lisa and questioned their relationship. She said they weren't hiding, didn't care if the media caught them and where having fun with media's reactions.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
You didn't provide any logical reason for you accusations and insinuations. I'm talking about you claiming Michael used Lisa for publicity in that particular Ivy outing, i wanted to know why you think he would do this. You said for attention, and i questioned why he would need attention at that particular time and context. Your reason for thinking he was using her was because they were at the Ivy, nothing more. Krikzil didn't insinuate MJ was using Lisa and questioned their relationship. She said they weren't hiding, didn't care if the media caught them and where having fun with media's reactions.

Thanks for saving me the keystrokes. ;). At least 2 of us can keep up with the narrative and actually leave it to the parties involved to define their own relationship.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux

At this point in time, I never expect a cogent argument from that font. Dislike always trumps facts/logic.

Meh, whatever. I look at those photos and I'm happy for Michael that he had that moment of silliness with a woman he cared for. I'll never understand the Debbie downer contingent who have to impose something cynical over everything.

GOAT4EVR

Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux

I questioned the extent of their relationship after the divorce. I believe there were some feelings between them to the point they got married, but based on everything we know, it looks more like two people who thought they were in love, married, and later realized their relationship wasn't what they thought it was. Instead, it was more of an infatuation.

Out of Mike's own mouth, he stated that Lisa was doing all manner of things to get back with him, but he didn't want her. The woman was hanging around his family trying to find a way back. The only reason this has been turned into some post divorce love affair is because of what Lisa said to Oprah in an interview that looked like part of a way to clear the air after what was said on the Schmuley tapes, in which she came off as more desperate than someone Mike was running back to because of his love for her.

As for the Ivy thing, Mike could've wanted the attention just because. Just a few days ago, a font posted an article from someone Mike knew who said that Mike wanted Lisa to sit next to him. His kids suggested disguising Mike because to go see a movie,but he insisted on letting his curl hang out. And it would be obvious who it was. His summation was that though Mike wanted to be private, he also wanted attention. A double standard, but also part of being a celebrity. Wanting attention when you want it but not when you don't.

shayla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
474 36 25
Alleybux
I questioned the extent of their relationship after the divorce. I believe there were some feelings between them to the point they got married, but based on everything we know, it looks more like two people who thought they were in love, married, and later realized their relationship wasn't what they thought it was. Instead, it was more of an infatuation.

Out of Mike's own mouth, he stated that Lisa was doing all manner of things to get back with him, but he didn't want her. The woman was hanging around his family trying to find a way back. The only reason this has been turned into some post divorce love affair is because of what Lisa said to Oprah in an interview that looked like part of a way to clear the air after what was said on the Schmuley tapes, in which she came off as more desperate than someone Mike was running back to because of his love for her.

As for the Ivy thing, Mike could've wanted the attention just because. Just a few days ago, a font posted an article from someone Mike knew who said that Mike wanted Lisa to sit next to him. His kids suggested disguising Mike because to go see a movie,but he insisted on letting his curl hang out. And it would be obvious who it was. His summation was that though Mike wanted to be private, he also wanted attention. A double standard, but also part of being a celebrity. Wanting attention when you want it but not when you don't.
now that is not completley true because you are basing your assumption on a few tidbits of info thrown our way through media here and there. Michael and Lisa both made comments but both are very private people...and maybe they didn't want to sit down and tell the nosy ignorant world about their very private world and feelings...so I think it comes down to actions speaking louder than words..and common sence as a viewer to make sence of their love and relationship...
I think it comes down to two people who meet, fall inlove and marry each other ...and sometimes a strong bond can be formed when people connect over a tragic time or moment...forces were at work on both parties to break them as a strong unit and bond....god forbid Michael feel stronger as an individual and man having a loving wife at his side who looked out for him..it must be so much more difficult to manipulate him and have him sign contracts ect with her in the picture ...and on her part too...the church, particular members of her family ect..I think she knew she getting in deep as his wife but I don't think she was prepared, structured, or experienced enough to deal with the media onslaught that took place...and I think it hurt her mentally as his wife...and I think it hurt him knowing her and the effect his lifestyle and name had on her as his wife....it's sad and too bad for them both...however, I don't think they didn't love one another...love is strange..love is complicated and harsh...but always worth it ...jmo

i do feel for her..knowing she is hurting and not coping ...she must be struggling to get through without him...grief is hard, but much harder when there are regrets and guilt attached..I wish her the best :)

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux

Based on what we know? Uh, nope. That's your interpretation based on your dislike of what came after with Lisa.

Another one of your biased interpretations. It's pretty obvious he clearly wanted her around in those years or she simply wouldn't have been there...like all the others ejected from his inner circle without ceremony. Given how badly her decision not to have his child hurt him, the fact he continued to see her indicates he had to have had deeper feelings for her than simple infatuation. The Schmu convo was recorded in 2000-2001 and it doesn't indicate exactly when he finally came to his decision that he didn't want to remarry. So it doesn't preclude her version -- that it was off and on again for several years.

He's rather reflective in the Schmu tapes on his own part in the marriage and that perhaps he wasn't cut out for it. And ultimately, Schmu doesn't share your view and he's the one who actually discussed it with MJ.

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach:

"Michael loved her deeply but he really wanted to be a father."

"He always talked to me in a nostalgic tone about their marriage. He seemed to feel it was very real. It was very special to him."

".....And as far as a romantic relationship is concerned, he speaks very movingly about his affection for Lisa Marie Presley, his first wife."

Too many folks around them have spoken about how real it was. The fact that it ultimately didn't work out or Lisa's later interviews doesn't change that.

As for the Ivy thing, Mike could've wanted the attention just because. Just a few days ago, a font posted an article from someone Mike knew who said that Mike wanted Lisa to sit next to him. His kids suggested disguising Mike because to go a movie,but he insisted on letting his curl hang out. And it would be obvious who it was. His summation was that though Mike wanted to be private, he also wanted attention. A double standard, but also part of being a celebrity. Wanting attention when you want it but not when you don't.

Except MJ didn't need Lisa for attention. And given the media's dismissive/mocking attitude towards the relationship, it makes no sense he'd seek it in such a manner. No, the most plausible explanation is simply they went to dinner and encountered the paps after, were in good spirits (tipsy?!) and had some fun. (Waitstaff and clerks all over LA made $$ by tipping off the paparazzi.)

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux

Based on everything that you want to acknowlege because there are plenty of statements from people who knew them, plenty of situations, and interviews where they both mention their deep feelings for each other. Majority of people who talked with them about each other says they loved each other. You created this theory in your mind to make you feel better because you dislike Lisa. They never described their feelings for each other as only a infatuation, neither members of their families. So it's only your biased opinion.

You always go on about the Rabbi interview that we discussed plenty of times, where MJ said he closed his heart to the situation and didn't want to get back with her. She wanted to remarry him, Michael said he didn't feel he could be married all the time. But he still mentions being in contact with her, so he still wanted her around him. There were many talks about them still being together after divorce. Many fans, myself included always knew Lisa was lying when she said in 2003 that she walked away from Michael since 1996. Her Oprah interview only admitted what many fans knew. Lisa mentioned the trying to get back together thing very fast, Oprah didn't even follow up on that. So your theory about lisa talking about that on purpose to countreact the tapes don't make sense to me, if Lisa really wanted to dwell on that she could have asked Oprah to follow up her on that topic. The press didn't even took notice of that at all, only fans. Especially fans like you who are still not over to this day.

Now he wanted attention only because. It's too amusing for you to use David Foster's account to cover your malicious insinuations. It's the same as MJ always using loafers and white socks even disguised. Those things were part of his identity as a person too. It doesn't mean that everytime he went out that way he was seeking attention and publicity. You sounds like Barbara Walters when questioned him about it and he seemed hurt.

divaluvmj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,582 1,053 313
Alleybux

Lisa be like "y'all b!tches STILL pressed over me some fµck!n 20yrs later DAMN our sh!t was powerful as fµck. But still won't change the fact I did get to have all of him and you still old and bitter sucks to be you. Let me go watch some of me and Mj home movies I've had hidden away for years for old time sake... Oh how I miss the royal cobra" hehe!!

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
Lisa be like "y'all b!tches STILL pressed over me some fµck!n 20yrs later DAMN our sh!t was powerful as fµck. But still won't change the fact I did get to have all of him and you still old and bitter sucks to be you. Let me go watch some of me and Mj home movies I've had hidden away for years for old time sake... Oh how I miss the royal cobra" hehe!!

You know she had those raggedly worn VHS tapes converted to digital and enhanced.

hmm.. Maybe I *do* hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.