Lisa Marie Presley Discussion thread PT X

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reactions
1,218 11
Alleybux
no I’ve never heard that.
It’s mentioned in JRT book “ Magic and Madness”:
“ Michael's divorce from Lisa was finalized on 20 August 1996. As part of the settlement, Lisa received ten per cent of the royalties from Jackson's HIStory album. According to the agreement, she was allowed to write a tell-all book about her marriage, if she ever chose to do so; she did not sign a so-called 'confidentiality agreement'. At the time, though, Lisa just wanted to get on with her life and career. She said that she had great regard for Michael and refused to speak critically of him. She knew that he wasn't entirely venal... she just didn't know, at this point, what to think of him.”

Team Owner
Reactions
89,752 840 674
Alleybux
Her book would be terribly written fiction. She should definitely explain why her father died on the toilet, why he liked screwing 15 yr old girls, why her mother's boyfriend Mike Edwards had inappropriate thoughts about her.

She could also get into why she appeared naked in Michael's video while being the mother of two young children. Time for her to confess how dickmatized she was. Maybe include some rare never-before-seen photos of them together. Explain why she wasted tons of money on a fledgling music career that went nowhere. Admit Lockwood was her handler. Take her money and then shut the fuck up forever.

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reactions
1,218 11
Alleybux
Her book would be terribly written fiction. She should definitely explain why her father died on the toilet, why he liked screwing 15 yr old girls, why her mother's boyfriend Mike Edwards had inappropriate thoughts about her.

She could also get into why she appeared naked in Michael's video while being the mother of two young children. Time for her to confess how dickmatized she was. Maybe include some rare never-before-seen photos of them together. Explain why she wasted tons of money on a fledgling music career that went nowhere. Admit Lockwood was her handler. Take her money and then shut the fuck up forever.
I think she would write about all her marriages and her father like when she wrote about what she knew about men.
Yea, she should document her book with rare photos and letters as she mentioned that she had lots of letters from MJ and even gifts from him.. She shouldnot be neutral about the molestation accusation and should defend Michael and apologize for all what she said about him when he was alive instead of blaming it on anger..

I said what I said, and i said what meant
Reactions
706 44 15
Alleybux
I think she would write about all her marriages and her father like when she wrote about what she knew about men.
Yea, she should document her book with rare photos and letters as she mentioned that she had lots of letters from MJ and even gifts from him.. She shouldnot be neutral about the molestation accusation and should defend Michael and apologize for all what she said about him when he was alive instead of blaming it on anger..
I agree. I'm a little woozzy.

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,293 5 6
Alleybux
Do you know what MJ The Musical is about lol? The fictional story of fictional journalist having an access to him when preparing for Dangerous Tour. And it‘s very good. Presley will write what she wants and for sure won’t ask MJ’s fans what’s true and what‘s not. It’s totally natural of publishers wanting her to focus mostly on her father‘s and MJ’s issues since both of them are under general public scrutiny.
I know what the musical is about but this is completely unrelated to the issue about Lisa lol I am not even sure how you can compare the two frankly lol it’s only comparable if the musical was written by a single journalist that spent two years with MJ then publicly lied or hurt him for 10 years etc like Bashir lol

No Elvis is not criticised in any level anywhere near MJ. In fact Elvis is pretty ‘irrelevant’ globally and his ‘fan base’ mainly in some parts of US and UK is dwindling lol There is absolutely no reason for her to write about MJ

Interestingly though why are some of you desperate for her to include him rather than an unbiased but factual documentary or movie? Lol worried she will be exposed for what she really is? Lol

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,293 5 6
Alleybux
She hasn’t got the balls for that unfortunately. Lisa is very weak actually that’s why she is manipulative like a puppet on a string

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
I mean that would be really messed up if she did. But look at this random tea I saw on Twitter. I def believe this. I believe she didn't get...
Moneyist: My boyfriend inherited a home and $700K. He pays me $500 monthly rent. Should I ask...
How is she supporting another adult when he gets a pension, social security and rental income ? Reading is fundamental boo boo. Reading and...
Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
He def did her hair before that video tho numerous times, he was one of her go to’s. Like I said his work ethic is crap because he’s stuck up Aris...
Prince Harry Thinks The First Amendment is "Bonkers"
I just took it to mean, him being a member of the brf he had to censor himself on certain things or have to filter himself as much & since coming...
People confirms Justin Hartley and his new girlfriend got legally married
he looks so good for his age. i cant believe homeboy is almost 50 ETA: add for a white man He should look good. Dude is only 44. That isn't...
The Reciepts Podcast
I got some tea- very luke warm tea, nothing major. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but it's just something I saw on socials. I just feel like Audrey...
64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home
So far I've only purchased brand new homes and there are pros/cons, but I love that if you get in early you'll pretty much be guaranteed equity...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Her hair isn't square. It's literally a square. It’s the letterbox of the house. We have them like this in England.
Twitter suspends Spanish politician's account for saying "Men can't get pregnant"- flagged as...
Vox is is a far-right political party,they defend Franco's dictartorship,spread fake news about inmigrants being rapist,want to abolish the gender...
Rihanna out and about in LA last night
She looks good her tits are fine body shaming this woman is not good look at all y'all are shaming rihanna for being woman smh
Top Bottom