Alleybux
92C4F33D-DA2E-4356-927B-41FF01EA15E4.jpeg

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux

Either SOME of the Jacksons are blind or shady if they can't see how she's keeping close with the family. Like I said his kids better watch her. Michael's estate is at the top now and she's 16 million in the hole.

Why SOME of the J family feel the need to be loyal to her, I don't know because he had no ties to her after they divorced unless they feel remorse because Michael loved her kids, but the way she publicly contributed to his lynching doesn't sit well with me and she's too wishy washy on her stories about the two of them.

Other than that, don't let her near that money. If anything, give a small trust to her kids that only THEY can get a hold of once they reach a certain age, with stipulations that Lisa can't get a dime. I wouldn't give money to the twins, but to be fair, Michael wouldn't stoop that low to just give money to the daughter and not the other children, even though they weren't born when they were married, but the way Michael was about kids he would feel its wrong to not give something to the twins, IMO.

BUT PPB, watch that winch

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Either SOME of the Jacksons are blind or shady if they can't see how she's keeping close with the family. Like I said his kids better watch her. Michael's estate is at the top now and she's 16 million in the hole.

Why SOME of the J family feel the need to be loyal to her, I don't know because he had no ties to her after they divorced unless they feel remorse because Michael loved her kids, but the way she publicly contributed to his lynching doesn't sit well with me and she's too wishy washy on her stories about the two of them.

Other than that, don't let her near that money. If anything, give a small trust to her kids that only THEY can get a hold of once they reach a certain age, with stipulations that Lisa can't get a dime. I wouldn't give money to the twins, but to be fair, Michael wouldn't stoop that low to just give money to the daughter and not the other children, even though they weren't born when they were married, but the way Michael was about kids he would feel its wrong to not give something to the twins, IMO.

Austin’s mother is Rebbie so we know why he’s still close to them even though Lisa treated MJ terribly. Rebbie , Randy and Janet all are shady as hell. Neither of them can be trusted and they don’t care who has bashed their deceased brother.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
Austin’s mother is Rebbie so we know why he’s still close to them even though Lisa treated MJ terribly. Rebbie , Randy and Janet all are shady as hell. Neither of them can be trusted and they don’t care who has bashed their deceased brother.

Yeah I know about Austin, just couldn't grasp why he's always giving props to that chick. It's weird because I never got bad vibes from Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Marlon, and Latoya. I'm half and half about Jermaine because for some reason I feel like, though I question it, that he's atoned for the wrongs he's done Michael but I still keep close watch of him considering the money in the estate, but Rebbie really? She's just always been so low key to me and not wanting to be in the middle of that petty side of some of her siblings.

I'm still trying to face facts about Janet. I'm still in shock and hope its not true and if so, grrrrrrrrr let that Mr. Steven Randall go

AfricanDuch

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,234 74 28
Alleybux

Austin has been friends with Riley and Ben for years. They are not to blame for what their mother did. To be fair they have been more mature and classy than her, saying nothing but good things about Michael.

I want to believe Austin is doing it more bc of his friendship with Riley and Ben (RIP) than Lisa. I don't think they are cordial with the other Presleys like Priscilla and her son but you never know with the Jacksons.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
Austin has been friends with Riley and Ben for years. They are not to blame for what their mother did. To be fair they have been more mature and classy than her, saying nothing but good things about Michael.

I want to believe Austin is doing it more bc of his friendship with Riley and Ben (RIP) than Lisa. I don't think they are cordial with the other Presleys like Priscilla and her son but you never know with the Jacksons.

Oh Gosh what did Rebbie do? Please nooooooooo Rebbie nooooooooo

I don't want to pull out the list and I won't go messing with her on twitter, I'll add her to it. I have two columns on the list.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm sorry I just don't understand how one cannot understand how blessed they are to have siblings. It is NOT fun being an only child. One day they'll look up and realize how blessed they are, but it will be too late by then. SMH

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Oh Gosh what did Rebbie do? Please nooooooooo Rebbie nooooooooo

I don't want to pull out the list and I won't go messing with her on twitter, I'll add her to it. I have two columns on the list.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm sorry I just don't understand how one cannot understand how blessed they are to have siblings. It is NOT fun being an only child. One day they'll look up and realize how blessed they are, but it will be too late by then. SMH

Rebbie isn’t on twitter.:ROFLMAO:

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux

Austin was friendly with Lisa too at least he was back in 2012. I’m sure he still is. A few of the Jackson’s are not loyal. They really don’t care if people trash MJ. They still kiss up to them.

Attachments

• FD69A2E3-792C-43F6-B7D4-6E50C21F5393.jpeg
    FD69A2E3-792C-43F6-B7D4-6E50C21F5393.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 66

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Thank you for sharing!

And thank you Lisa! (Hopefully she knows by know that every equivocation bears suspicion. She should keep private frustration to herself.)
Lisa is a wicked gal! just wicked! that upset me so much back then when she made that comment and rereading it I made me mad again. Where Michael found these type of women always throwing him under the bus???????!!!

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
yes! You mean 2005 not 2095 right?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Anyhow you’re right!! She bashed MJ right up until 2008 after her twins were born, talking up Lockwood and how they tried for their daughters and mentioning MJ as a mistake.. I’ll never forget and that’s why after his death when she tried to play nice I knew it was fake. Lisa only tried to play nice after MJ died we all know that. During 2003-2008 MJ was a mistake and she was manipulated into loving him etc blah blah. Fast forward to 2018 her most recent comment about MJ she states ‘it was an incredible time’ with him and she appreciates the experience.

she full a sh!t ! Lisa is a hypocrite she wasn't saying this when MJ was alive! I don't wanna hear sh!t from her now!

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Yeah I know about Austin, just couldn't grasp why he's always giving props to that chick. It's weird because I never got bad vibes from Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Marlon, and Latoya. I'm half and half about Jermaine because for some reason I feel like, though I question it, that he's atoned for the wrongs he's done Michael but I still keep close watch of him considering the money in the estate, but Rebbie really? She's just always been so low key to me and not wanting to be in the middle of that petty side of some of her siblings.

I'm still trying to face facts about Janet. I'm still in shock and hope its not true and if so, grrrrrrrrr let that Mr. Steven Randall go
Rebbie is all about the money once she getting money she cares zero about anything. Janet maintains her...

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
hqdefault.jpg

Please explain this pic? its obviously late 80's from MJ face and hair...A picture is worth 1,000 words humph.

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Rebbie is all about the money once she getting money she cares zero about anything. Janet maintains her...

True. Janet is definitely taking care of her and now since she lives with Katherine she’s getting some of Katherine’s allowance money.

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux

True. Janet is definitely taking care of her and now since she lives with Katherine she’s getting some of Katherine’s allowance money.
hqdefault.jpg

Please explain this pic? its obviously late 80's from MJ face and hair...A picture is worth 1,000 words humph.

This was 1987 at John Branca’s wedding.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
In the Jackson family rumor thread I think but its a Jackson family thread they said Rebbie would come to hayvenhurst and take the groceries out the house wateva she wanted lol and she would go to the grocery Katherine went to and shop and put it on the Hayvenhurst home bill. They said janet was giving her 20k per month allowance this was when Rebbie living with her husband also lol and janet spent 30k or 40k on Christmas gifts chile lol

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
she deserves to be BROKEN! MJ been Broken since 1993 and she added to BREAKING HIM NOT MENDING HIM.

MJ was broken in 2003 and that’s when Lisa decided to be nasty towards him. She was definitely wrong during that time period of 2003-2008 and how she treated MJ was horrible. I do feel bad about the death of her son but all the other stuff I feel no sympathy for her at all.

Last edited:

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux

This was 1987 at John Branca’s wedding.
MJ 'friends' and 'lawyers' ALWAYS introducing him to shady HOES smh.

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
she deserves to be BROKEN! MJ been Broken since 1993 and she added to BREAKING HIM NOT MENDING HIM.

MJ was broken in 2003 and that’s when Lisa decided to he nasty towards him. She was definitely wrong during that time period of 2003-2008 and how she treated MJ was horrible. I do feel bad about the death of her son but all the other stuff I feel no sympathy for her at all.
In the Jackson family romour thread I think but its a Jackson family thread they said Rebbie would come to hayvenhurst and take the groceries out the house wateve she wanted lol and she would go to the grocery Katherine went to and shop and put it on the Hayvenhurst home bill. They said janet was giving her 20k per month allowance this was when Rebbie living with her husband also lol and janet spent 30k or 40k on Christmas gifts chile lol

Yes I heard the same but the only difference is that MJ used to supply the money for the bills and food at Hayvenhurst and MJ was taking care of Randy and Jermaine’s kids and Alejandra that lived there with Katherine. That’s why Katherine was always begging for money and when MJ died she was begging the estate for funds. Katherine described it as ‘need not greed’.:hypnotized

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux

Isn't it kinda backstabbing for "mother" to be giving his siblings money that Michael obviously didn't want them to have, otherwise he would have left money to them in his will?

I hate to go here, but though Michael loved his mother dearly, seems like he withheld information from her because I recall when he married that first pill, he wanted her there but at the same time said he didn't because he wanted to get married without anyone finding out and often complained that she and Joseph told too much of his business

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Hmm interesting considering she said on Oprah that before him marrying her pill that she had never met him before

no she admitted to meeting MJ and that he called her wanting to have dinner with her and Lisa. Priscilla claimed that she told MJ that Lisa was too young and she had to go to school.e1 Lisa was sleeping around at 15 years old yet Priscilla was making her out to be a young naive girl that went to school. She was a drop out and never got her high school diploma. Besides MJ was asking about having dinner and that’s all, unlike what she was doing with Elvis at 14 years old.

Last edited:

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
MJ 'friends' and 'lawyers' ALWAYS introducing him to shady HOES smh.

Like the chick Randy set him up with during the allegations, one of his ex's. It was insulting like Michael didn't have the capability of pulling women or trying to be passive aggressive in some sort of way

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
no she admitted to meeting MJ and that he called her wanting to have dinner with her and Lisa. Priscilla claimed that she told MJ that Lisa was too young and she had to go to school.e1 Lisa was sleeping around at 15 years old yet Priscilla was making her out to be a young naive girl that went to school. She was a drop out and never got her high school diploma. Besides MJ was asking about having dinner and that’s all, unlike what she was doing with Elvis at 14 years old.
I think Priscilla was lying and trying herself at that 1st meeting to jump on MJ's dick.

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,662 17,723 2,852
Alleybux
Lisa looks like a broken woman- I cannot say I sympathise with her though. I do sympathise with Riley but not with her. I hope she stays broken.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Lisa kids have fathers let their fathers' provide a legacy for them! Let lazy Danny and the other idiot make a will and provide for her kids. Everyday you get up act like Michael is Jesus he is a human being. He worked hard for his money didn't even get to live to enjoy it. Lisa kids have no loyalty to Michael everybody aligning with him to get likes and shine on social media. That's what got his ass in trouble in 1993 playing father figure to June kids and it got him nowhere. Lisa kids don't need Michael as a father figure to them they ALL have WHITE FATHERS.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
I think Priscilla was lying and trying herself at that 1st meeting to jump on MJ's dick.

I SAID WHAT IS SAID! continue to point your virtual finger. I see exactly who you are talking about time out I wont be the first or last to be timed out. You never get time out before ??? you same one messaging me that people on here fake seems you were speaking of ________ fill in the blank. I don't care if you want to ignore me I am not seeking friends. Remember I was following you and you never followed me back on here that showed me your true colors and now you speaking pure crap about giving lisa kids money. That's fake and that honors Mj in no way and is a slap in his face. You messaged me send me your forum and FB you didn't even add me on FB (seem like you were investigating something...) and all type website to follow you on because of people on here and you are just like them.

Add you on Facebook? I never got a friend request on Facebook accept one person on this board.

Something is wrong with you. You need help for real. Nothing I’ve said to you in private message thst I don’t say to people directly on here. I never hold my tongue, I just know how to TACTFULLY talk to people. But I see your true colors as well because unlike you I won’t stoop to your level and reveal what you’ve said about others on here because I’m not vengeful like that, which is a characteristic of MJ’s you have yet to grasp.

Also I don’t hold my tongue girl! And no I have not gotten timed out. Me fake? You got me twisted. That’s funny but argue with yourself and get some help while your at it.

igg button activated

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,069 138 82
Alleybux
There has been a lot of disgusting articles lately about MJ written about when he was married to LMP like ‘how MJ screeched during xes’ etc I just can’t imagine she is unaware of them. I am not surprised she is silent though as this has always been how she has acted when he has been attacked since his death.

How anyone in the Jackson family could still associate with her is beyond me. Elvis is been praised and her name is used in these stories yet MJ is been humiliated using her associations and she is silent! Unbelievable!

Side note: that birthday photo of hers must have been taken by Austin because he had to tweet it to her first before she then used it on her page. I am guessing Austin was there on the day.

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
There has been a lot of disgusting articles lately about MJ written about when he was married to LMP like ‘how MJ screeched during xes’ etc I just can’t imagine she is unaware of them. I am not surprised she is silent though as this has always been how she has acted when he has been attacked since his death.

How anyone in the Jackson family could still associate with her is beyond me. Elvis is been praised and her name is used in these stories yet MJ is been humiliated using her associations and she is silent! Unbelievable!

Side note: that birthday photo of hers must have been taken by Austin because he had to tweet it to her first before she then used it on her page. I am guessing Austin was there on the day.

Really? I thought he just took it from her page and retweeted. Why are you saying that he took the picture? I also see that Austin ‘liked’ the picture on her page. And to comment on the other part of why he’s still in contact with her is who knows? The entire family has no qualms about associating with people who’ve hurt, lied on and disrespected MJ so I’m not surprised he still associates with her.

Last edited:

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,069 138 82
Alleybux
Really? I thought he just took it from her page and retweeted. Why are you saying that he took the picture? I also see that Austin ‘liked’ the picture on her page. And to comment on the other part of why he’s still in contact with her is who knows? The entire family has no qualms about associating with people who’ve hurt, lied on and disrespected MJ so I’m not surprised he still associates with her.

I think he was because he tagged her on the photo first and then it appeared on her page. It seems to me that he had the photo maybe from his phone?