Quantcast

Lisa Marie Presley Discussion thread PT X

Scorpy186

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,287 96 11
Alleybux
She looked better than what I’ve seen of her in ages in that pic. Just missing a smile but you can hardly expect that given recent times

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Austin still calling Riley ‘cousin’

Attachments

• 5A8CA0E4-040D-4DCD-B985-90322428EF76.png
    5A8CA0E4-040D-4DCD-B985-90322428EF76.png
    798.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Patty Cake

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
122 7 2
Alleybux
Why the pity party for Ben? he was not born poor. Is he dumb? everyone knew if he or any relative of Elvis did music there would be a comparison be you and thats it. I doubt Ben had any REAL talent not because your grandfather was a musician means you have to be. Danny or Lockwood dont have a career how would they help him? this boy needed to be taught to be a real man and get a job. He was not taught that as Danny Lazy ass never worked! smh Scientology does not get full blame Lisa and Danny do they introduced and raised Ben in Scientology. You let your son waste away at bars smoking and drinking and hanging out and dont let him know if he doesnt go to college or get a job or train professionally in music then there are consequences you are NOT PARENTING. The PARENTING FAILED. Yet Lisa Marie ass had time to have Michael Jackson name in her mouth who she aint had no kids with! and doing interviews like a wannabe grieving widow!

Patty Cake

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
122 7 2
Alleybux
Why the pity party for Ben? he was not born poor. Is he dumb? everyone knew if he or any relative of Elvis did music there would be a comparison be you and thats it. I doubt Ben had any REAL talent not because your grandfather was a musician means you have to be. Danny or Lockwood dont have a career how would they help him? this boy needed to be taught to be a real man and get a job. He was not taught that as Danny Lazy ass never worked! smh Scientology does not get full blame Lisa and Danny do they introduced and raised Ben in Scientology. You let your son waste away at bars smoking and drinking and hanging out and dont let him know if he doesnt go to college or get a job or train professionally in music then there are consequences you are NOT PARENTING. The PARENTING FAILED. Yet Lisa Marie ass had time to have Michael Jackson name in her mouth who she aint had no kids with! and doing interviews like a wannabe grieving widow!
It’s not a pity party, just compassion.

realtalk92

love yourself
Reaction score
Reactions
97,000 3,905 8,046
Alleybux
She claimed to have gotten sick after the divorce and blamed the stress of being married to Michael for the breakdown, having panic attacks and her getting Mono and Epstein Barr. Start at 10:30

Arg Diane Sawyer says, "You fell in love with him?!", then ask "But what about his looks!?" and she defends him by saying she's not attracted to mediocrity then says, "I'm weird, I don't know I'm wacked". That's fµck!ng insulting.

She's weird and wacked for falling in love with Michael?! Really Lisa?! Let's look at your ass before he came along.

And notice the low blows. He's called weird and Wacko Jacko in t
he press then she says this sh!t.

Then Diane ask "So these were romantic nights?", then Lisa says "Yeah I don't remember them very well" then clears her throat", and looks away briefly with embarrassment, yet in other interviews talks about how hot he was in bed and his dick look liked a microphone.

And what about the "I kept remembering how's that going to happen, then he disillusioned me over that". So in other words she didn't think Michael was capable of having xes and he disillusioned her alright by cracking her back and proving he could throw down in bed, obviously because she followed his "microphone" for four more years.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAAAA!

Girl I love Michael to bits but if a man chews gum and I have to make him kiss me on our wedding day, part of me would be pissed.

But because of her, they are still ripping Michael apart to this day for causing HER problems. Some even saying her current status with her health is a direct connection from marrying him. What about her other marriages, drug use and hoeing around?

Typical white woman, "Rosewood" type crap. Cool while in it, cry rape when it doesn't go their way. NOT THAT MICHAEL RAPED HER, but if you've seen the movie Rosewood, you'll see why I'm saying this.

Google, Lisa Marie sick after divorcing Michael and check out the facebook discussions about that.

Again I'm not saying Michael did everything right, but he did not go there on her publicly the way she did. She's just jumped on the bash Michael train with everyone else to make HIM seem weird, just like Quincy and many others.
Which interview did Lisa say Michael's dick looked like a microphone?

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Which interview did Lisa say Michael's dick looked like a microphone?

There was no interview that I remember. Just rumors and what she allegedly told her ‘friend’. I remember a ‘Monica Pastelle’ from J Randy’s book but it was probably her that was talking to him. Just reading all of her past interviews with Sawyer and Oprah is the main reason why I have no sympathy for her now. She was brutal to him.

Michael7777

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,422 153 70
Alleybux
There was no interview that I remember. Just rumors and what she allegedly told her ‘friend’. I remember a ‘Monica Pastelle’ from J Randy’s book but it was probably her that was talking to him. Just reading all of her past interviews with Sawyer and Oprah is the main reason why I have no sympathy for her now. She was brutal to him.
There is no one called Monica Pastelle .. It’s an imaginary character and it’s believed that she is Lisa Marie

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
There is no one called Monica Pastelle .. It’s an imaginary character and it’s believed that she is Lisa Marie
Yep that’s what I heard too. That it was really her and she used that name as an alias. A lot of the things that she said to Oprah in 2010 after MJ passed was some of the same things that ‘Monica Pastelle’ was saying in the tabloids.

QUEEN2021

In Lipstick alley jail...release date: Jan 7
Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
Yep that’s what I heard too. That it was really her and she used that name as an alias. A lot of the things that she said to Oprah in 2010 after MJ passed was some of the same things that ‘Monica Pastelle’ was saying in the tabloids.
Wow. Who does that. That means most of the stories have been leaked to the media were fake.

CrotchyGirl

Once a Jackson, always a Jackson.........
Reaction score
Reactions
3,044 95 26
Alleybux

ShalaShalingay

Michael Jackson’s Housewife
Reaction score
Reactions
25,447 896 609
Alleybux
Her white king. Who racist godzilla was so proud of.

F514AE0F-DEEB-479F-BB12-EEE9B80F1C5D.jpeg

You know I’ve read in threads in the main site that Lisa is the first person Michael slept with just because SHE said she did. But Theresa Gonsalves actually said she slept with him twice in her book yet she is not believed. Why do some people believe Lisa over Theresa? Is it skin color related. I’m starting to think there’s just as much racism in the fan community as there is everywhere else. I’m a bit shocked by it.

Blackcat90

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,473 101 134
Alleybux
View attachment 2468773

You know I’ve read in threads in the main site that Lisa is the first person Michael slept with just because SHE said she did. But Theresa Gonsalves actually said she slept with him twice in her book yet she is not believed. Why do some people believe Lisa over Theresa? Is it skin color related. I’m starting to think there’s just as much racism in the fan community as there is everywhere else. I’m a bit shocked by it.

I think it sounds insane. Why would MJ stay a virign? For what? And why would she marry MJ if he was that inexperienced...
I'm sure he slept with someone before. lmao

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
View attachment 2468773

I don’t know about Theresa but MJ was no virgin when he married LMP. No way!!

Michael7777

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,422 153 70
Alleybux
In his Moonwalk book, Michael said there were many amazing women in his life but he didn’t want to reveal their names. I think he kept his private life secretive for some reasons but the public judge him because Tatum O’Neal and Brooke Shields both said the relationship was platonic but Lisa never said so. Yet, there are many people who still think that the marriage to LMP was fake because they believe he is a virgin.

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
In his Moonwalk book, Michael said there were many amazing women in his life but he didn’t want to reveal their names. I think he kept his private life secretive for some reasons but the public judge him because Tatum O’Neal and Brooke Shields both said the relationship was platonic but Lisa never said so. Yet, there are many people who still think that the marriage to LMP was fake because they believe he is a virgin.

one thing Lisa has admitted was that MJ instigated the xesual part of their relationship. That is why I believe that MJ was not a rookie when it came to that.

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
View attachment 2468773

Yeah. Its happens a lot on instagram, they believe lisa cause she white, they can't fathom michael sleeping with or dating anyone black.

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
I don’t think anyone genuinely believes Lisa was his first. Cmon now lol
Jacksely fans believe it, they even believe he had a picture of her on his nightstand, (even though no one can seem to find it online)

Michael7777

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,422 153 70
Alleybux
Actually the picture existed during the History era .. Michael Jackson mentioned that in his interview to Life Magazine in 1997.
To enter Michael's bedroom, one has to pass under the interlocked fingers of two lifesized figurines on pedestals a Boy Scout and a little girl wearing a British bobby's hat, the pair arching a London Bridge above the door. Inside, toys, gadgets and books sprout in every alcove. Michael's latest Grammy gleams on the fireplace mantel. Peter Pan paraphernalia adorns three walls; arcade scale consoles, including Nintendo 64, dominate a recessed cranny. "I can beat all of them," he says with pride.
At first, it is his red and gold throne that stands out amid the clutter. But then one's eyes zero in on Michael Jackson's bed. On it's green brocaded pillows. On the twin stereo speakers mounted near the headboard. On the stark but simple painting of Jesus, in a plain frame, the Sacred Heart blood red, the eyes penetrating.
And there, on one night stand, rests a framed photograph of Lisa Marie. Not a recent
snapshot. Or even a formal portrait. But a picture apparently cut out of a magazine, placed as a child would place it, cock eyed, in a frame meant to hold a photo twice it's size. A picture of Elvis and his little girl, then only five years old. "This is the age," Michael says, "when I first met Lisa Marie. When her father first came to my concerts. I've known her ever since."
But when Michael lies in his bed, the last thing he sees before he falls asleep is Prince's spare crib, sitting next to an old Peter Pan diorama. It is empty tonight but for the clutch of stuffed animals inside. Still, it's there ready for those nights when Prince needs his dad.”