Status
Not open for further replies.

chitexas

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,428 1 1
Alleybux

LOL...okay! What does Lisa being proud of her daughter as an actress have to do with her parenting skills :question: Is Sharon Stone's mother a bad parent because she was in Basic Instant. Not that I'm comparing Sharon Stone a legend in the industry to Riley because Riley still has a lot of learning to do when it comes to acting. But my point is what does film roles have to do with her mother's parenting ability. Just in case you don't know, is called acting and it has nothing to do with how an actor or actress was raised.

If you want to call Lisa a bad parent that is your right but at least bring something tangible to the table to prove your point. Riley's cover on a high end fashion mag is not proof. Riley's film roles is not proof. She is a model! She is also an up and coming actress! What she does in her career/professional life has no bearing on Lisa's parenting skills.

Your comments regarding this are funny but not in a good way. That is why I said come on!

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,030 2,443 898
Alleybux
Here is a better example of Lsa's sh!tty parenting, Ben began smoking pretty young. Like before he was even at a legal age to be smoking.

MelodicRose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,303 276 83
Alleybux
Here is a better example of Lsa's sh!tty parenting, Ben began smoking pretty young. Like before he was even at a legal age to be smoking.

I wouldn't doubt it. I think Riley smokes too did she start at a young age? Lisa probably didn't see a problem with Ben smoking since she started at a young age also.

Chamonix

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,860 4,007 2,009
Alleybux

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux
It is clearly printed in the article as a quote that she is proud of her daughter stripping and playing those controversial roles but then in another article she is against it?! What is the truth yet again lmp - "is you is or is you aint....." proud or not. Just shows whatever way the wind is blowing (the majority of peoples reactions to whatever is trending with people close to her) is the way she feels regardless of what she said previously.

NeeNee1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

washed up old piece of garbage with her flaming queen husband they both look washed can't even dress when she was with MJ he kept her looking like something now she looking like sh!t drain down the
toilet

She said all this just to throw shade at not only MJ fans but people who truly love MJ she is a bitter and trashy ass hoe who will keep getting exposed I told you all a few pages back that she will continue to drag him especially while she around her mother, she’s mad that she didn’t benefit or gain anything by bashing MJ throughout the years she sign her life away to portray him for fortune and fame and look what it did backfired on her how can you love someone forever and then turn around and subliminally throw shade at the person you claim to love even if she tried to say anything on her twitter to defend her statement we all know she would be full of sh!t because she met every word in that statement first of all as much as her father claim not like

African Americans he had no problem being in a secret relationship with a black woman during the time of his marriage to Gorilla he only married her mother because she was a young and tender and Elvis loved him some teenage girls that’s how he got down the younger the better she was pretty plus he didn’t want to be expose because her mother is allegedly a distance cousin of Elvis this little secret has been hinted from the world sad and sick at the same time he married a distant relative which is Lisa mother they can keep up with their lying to the world you do some strong research have some strong connects you too will know the truth about Elvis he was a dark man who had demons he was their sacrifice he was better off dead how he cheated and did his own thing many felt bitter and really hated Elvis in that music industry he only respected because Gorilla and her daughter were passed around and did whatever behind closed doors to keep his sorry piece of sellout legacy alive all he did was steal music from Lil Richard and the Isley Brothers etc didn’t even pay these black artist who had his back and taught him dance moves etc until a year before he past he spoke to a lot of black artist apologized for not given them their recognition he was torture because he wanted out that industry and when you make a strong deal with Staten you can get out so what you do sell your self short and give him the power to own not just your but your family these Presley’s will never be the same and will forever be coursed pay close attention what I am telling you all I speak the truth for a damn good reason so you all can stop being lied to even thro MJ love this piece of sh!t at one time in his life he couldn't shake how much of a sellout she was and how far she went for fame...P.S I know the b!tch is going to view this post or have her Radar team in full alert b!tch just got snatch fµck the presley's MJ IS CROWN KING

thank you Officaltruth for your insightful information.

NeeNee1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
@LisaPresley Still reeling from my Grand Ole Opry debut..Thank u 4 all of the love,support and for the standing ovation...overwhelming..I love u guys..L

maybe they were standing and cheering because the awful noise had stopped.:giggle:

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
The b!tch is still awful... check out her performance at the grand ole opry

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NcHogHRE7Y]Lisa Marie Presley - "Storm of Nails" Live at the Grand Ole Opry - YouTube[/ame]

and there wasn't even a big crowd there from looking at the audience.. The girl has no stage presence or rhythm whatsoever.

Selina Jackson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,709 1 4
Alleybux
^ Embarrassing! She beaks my heart at @3:09 when her voice refused to save her. She's rich but it obviously she feels so bored and she's hungry for success and fame, that's why she didn't give up singing yet.

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
I hadn't caught that but you're right.. she got a frog in her throat there (lol....) very embarrassing

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux
She thanked the audience in her tweet for the ovation but from what I saw at the end of the performance only a handful of people stood up reluctantly. She made it seem like the crowd was all excited.

MelodicRose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,303 276 83
Alleybux
^ Embarrassing! She beaks my heart at @3:09 when her voice refused to save her. She's rich but it obviously she feels so bored and she's hungry for success and fame, that's why she didn't give up singing yet.

LOL...Her voice did give out on her. :rotfl: @ her reaction when her voice cracked.

MelodicRose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,303 276 83
Alleybux
She thanked the audience in her tweet for the ovation but from what I saw at the end of the performance only a handful of people stood up reluctantly. She made it seem like the crowd was all excited.

You can't get too excited at her shows. I wouldn't be surprised if her fans needed anti-depressants after leaving the concert. Her mono toned voice, and gloomy music will put you in a bad place emotionally.

sunshine824

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,285 19 7
Alleybux
Why did I play that video?

I only watched about 30 seconds of it - including the part where her voice cracked(thanks for the head up Selina Jackson :good: ).

Honestly, I couldn't tell whether to laugh or cry because of how bad it was. :cry:

Since I experience a painful degree of 2nd hand embarassment I just stopped it. I feel so unhappy and uncomfortable right now.

She definitely lives in her own little world. She thinks she can sing.... :no:

And she thinks that she should get up on a stage in front of people and do.... that. Whatever it was that she called herself doing. Cuz it wasn't singing.

I just want to go hide under my covers and cry now. It was that bad. :cry:

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
and what was up with the hand gestures?? I guess she had to do something since she got rid of the tambourine ( LOL...)

mjfan4life

Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
where is the standing ovation?? the b!tch is delusional as usual

Exactly... there weren't even that many folks there... she is very delusional. The sad thing is she thinks she's talented and she keeps calling herself a singer/songwriter:thinking:

Chamonix

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,860 4,007 2,009
Alleybux
where is the standing ovation?? the b!tch is delusional as usual
Exactly

tumblr_m8nvr4FkMS1rcny7ko1_500.gif

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
That is truly embarassing. Everyone's voice messes up at times, but I don't understand how she can stand there in front of anyone and sing. I don't believe there was a standing ovation. If people stood up, it was to leave.

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux
Lisa looks either bored or angry. No stage presense whatsoever.

She was both. That is a shame to be angry at your own self bc she can't sing and knows it. If she doesn't like what she is doing and bored with it how in the world is her audience suppose to respond. Seems like some and or the music industry is trying to find a place for her music to be classified but that is failing fast as well.

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux
You can't get too excited at her shows. I wouldn't be surprised if her fans needed anti-depressants after leaving the concert. Her mono toned voice, and gloomy music will put you in a bad place emotionally.

To top it off, who knows what the **** she is saying and then she doesn't even show she is convinced of the message she is trying to give in the songs - just absolute depression.

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux
She is still trying to sing like her father maybe?!! Someone must have told her a long time ago and is still encouraging her to carry on his legacy by using her voice since they may have said she sounds like him?! but what she needs to realize is he was a man with a man's voice and her voice is not cute - never was.

Quintessential

Human Nature
Reaction score
Reactions
7,364 2 1
Alleybux
You know, it just occured to me that it is poss she spoke of MJ with her mother in the interview recently bc the ole opry allowed her on their stage for the first time after she made a complete fool of herself worldwide bc of MJ so she wanted to convince and impress the avid opry fans that she is still a strong supporter of her father as the king eventhough she was married briefly to the real mccoy but wanted them to think she is over MJ and still dislike him as a man eventhough she is singing about him on their stage. She is SLICK and cannot to be trusted.

The Admin

Fearless Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
130,429 42,810 3,165
Alleybux
Please continue this discussion in the
Lisa Marie Presley Discussion Thread Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.