Quantcast

Lisa was Michael's first ?

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux
According to you, Michael was virgin before Lisa? I don't think so but i know that many people believe that. For you, Is it true tht he lost his virginty at 13? Or most later n his 20's ?

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,978 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
An oldhead in the red with a matching avatar. Let me add some more blood to that roster.

These servers may be fµck!ng up but that don't mean y'all can play in here.

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux
WTF??? If you don't like this, go away . people here are so mean and so agressive it's stupid . Very stupid. Go looking the posts on Michael avatar private and you will see what it's the real fµck lol.

zam

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,274 359 81
Alleybux
unrelated but your avatar is gunna give me nightmares sis :e7_25:

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,978 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
Maggy, you tried to neg me and it came up as a grey/neutral rep :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused: Never knew oldheads could have that happen! Thread has been reported, have a nice night!

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux
unrelated but your avatar is gunna give me nightmares sis :e7_25:

what avatar? if you talk about the reputation, its not my fault if the sames fools put me those things . xyle love this very much. If I said paris is cute in this pic, he groan me and add me bad reputation lol. I don't care about that.

Milannia

#MJ INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
4,827 114 46
Alleybux
Maggy, you tried to neg me and it came up as a grey/neutral rep :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused: Never knew oldheads could have that happen! Thread has been reported, have a nice night!

Why did you report the thread?? LOL.

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux
I don't understand because this subject is very much talking in many thread , the quote about Puff Diddy saying that mike was no virgin at 13 anymore, that maybe Lisa was his first so i really don't understand his stupid reaction. the subject is more general than the others.

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,978 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
Why did you report the thread?? LOL.
Because OP is either a fµck!ng idiot or a troll. You don't see all that red?

I don't understand because this subject is very much talking in many thread , the quote about Puff Diddy saying that mike was no virgin at 13 anymore, that maybe Lisa was his first so i really don't understand his stupid reaction. the subject is more general than the others.
You really need to read the MJ forum if you're not trolling.

Cliff notes:

Michael was a THOT who started having xes loooooooong before Lisa/around age 18. Y'all are exhausting believing this tabloid sh!t 20+ years later. MESS.

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux
Because OP is either a fµck!ng idiot or a troll. You don't see all that red?

You really need to read the MJ forum if you're not trolling.

Cliff notes:

Michael was a THOT who started having xes loooooooong before Lisa/around age 18. Y'all are exhausting believing this tabloid sh!t 20+ years later. MESS.

Hey stupid folk! I know that ok?? I ask your opinion about this subject but ok to cancell that thread because i'm tired oh idiots like you who can't discuss without insult others. And you don't read????? All that red , like you said and seem very obsess with , come from idiot like you, xyle who like groan and make a bad reputation for nothing. (Janet is cute, groan from xyle. Michel was closer to Latoya in 70's? Groan and bad reputation from xyle loll) lol i don't care if you two hated me for somes reason because i don't know you and people come here for discuss but some idiots made them looking stupid for fun ) It's stupid

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux
Multiple sources have already stated he lost his virginity very young, so this thread is pointless.
It's not a question, it's for opinions of others about it, read the first post before write that....but yes if this thread can be delete, it's make me depressing more yours hate and bad comments for nothing.

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux
David gest said in dis documentary that he lost his virginity to a women around 19.
Puff Diddy said around 13
But some people believe again that he was virgin before Lisa-Marie.

So I wanted to talk about it with many for opinions but your reactions show me that's it's bad idea.

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,978 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
David gest said in dis documentary that he lost his virginity to a women around 19.

So I wanted to talk about it with many for opinions but your reactions show me that's it's bad idea.
It's a bad idea because the topic has been discussed multiple times on here, and with a quick search you could have found the tea sis - OR - asked without the garbage, tabloid-reported "Lisa took Michael's virginity" bµllsh!t. Delete this thread and your LSA account.

b0XZj.gif

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Hey stupid folk! I know that ok?? I ask your opinion about this subject but ok to cancell that thread because i'm tired oh idiots like you who can't discuss without insult others. And you don't read????? All that red , like you said and seem very obsess with , come from idiot like you, xyle who like groan and make a bad reputation for nothing. (Janet is cute, groan from xyle. Michel was closer to Latoya in 70's? Groan and bad reputation from xyle loll) lol i don't care if you two hated me for somes reason because i don't know you and people come here for discuss but some idiots made them looking stupid for fun ) It's stupid

It's a bad idea because the topic has been discussed multiple times on here, and with a quick search you could have found the tea sis - OR - asked without the garbage, tabloid-reported "Lisa took Michael's virginity" bµllsh!t. Delete this thread and your LSA account.

b0XZj.gif

I'm crying
pink+laugh.gif

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux

b0XZj.gif

Ok lol sorry for make you in shock with that thread:cheering::highly_amused:. :fingersx:

Oh and i'm french, so your system of red thing...i don't really understand it, it's people who groan for fun who made this or something? Lol it's stupid to focalis and seem to have a heart attack because a person have a red things?? Really? hum...

Go to educate yourself and learn to talk with kindness with strangers even if you don't like the subject of a thread. If you don't want to discuss with that mess who thing that MJ was virgin before Lisa and giving your opinion about it ok, fine but don't be cruel or rude for nothing...it's really stupid things but for coming here, it seem you have to be an agressive fool who attack everyone, i can see that with others people too. pathetic.

Some people are sane and it,s a pleasure to talk with them but the others (like you or xyle ) are very stupid lol. It's funny but annoying at the same time. I guess it,s better going to the thread and make jokes about Paris being black.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
An oldhead in the red with a matching avatar. Let me add some more blood to that roster.

These servers may be fµck!ng up but that don't mean y'all can play in here.

tumblr_inline_ojsif6noOV1r7b04z_500.gif

I had to come back here again for a good laugh sis. Your posts have me dying.

On another note:
Your name is being mentioned an awful lot on this thread [MENTION=120232]xyle[/MENTION]. Someone is pressed.

zhet

Renewal
Reaction score
Reactions
38,438 3,096 512
Alleybux
tumblr_inline_ojsif6noOV1r7b04z_500.gif

I had to come back here again for a good laugh sis. Your posts have me dying.

On another note:
Your name is being mentioned an awful lot on this thread @xyle. Someone is pressed.
Chile, I didn't even notice, because I have that font on ignore.:highly_amused:

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Chile, I didn't even notice, because I have that font on ignore.:highly_amused:

It mentioned your name in about 95% of it's posts LOL

Mikky Dee

~Angel in Disguise~
Reaction score
Reactions
33,052 867 841
Alleybux
Maggy, you tried to neg me and it came up as a grey/neutral rep :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

It comes up grey when someone you have on ignore neg reps you...or it might be if they have you on ignore - that's what it is, anyway.

I must say that I'm a bit puzzled as to why you and others are being deliberately cruel to another member?? It's obvious that English is not her first language, therefore I'm sure she doesn't appreciate being called an idiot, on top of everything else.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Maggy, you tried to neg me and it came up as a grey/neutral rep :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

Lmaoooooooo

I am getting my life from this thread

It comes up grey when someone you have on ignore neg reps you...or it might be if they have you on ignore - that's what it is, anyway.

A red font doesn't have enough power to spread actual rep so all their attempts would show up gray=null.

I must say that I'm a bit puzzled as to why you and others are being deliberately cruel to another member?? It's obvious that English is not her first language, therefore I'm sure she doesn't appreciate being called an idiot, on top of everything else.

That font is obviously trolling this forum. It's not innocent.

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,978 6,028 2,399
Alleybux

giphy.gif

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux

Thank you very much for your support MikkyDee. :)

This post was not for said that Lisa was Michael's first, i know she's not, but I wanted to discuss with others about this point of view but like i said, people who don't like this, insult with very very hatefull comments for a simple thread . Some peoples here are very cold . They are bully and certainely since their school's days .

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux
Pretty sure he smashed Stephanie Mills. She stayed with him in New York and did his laundry. Google some video of them together...

Leogirl817

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,278 1,124 404
Alleybux
That's what I thought must've been the case. I've never heard the quote, anyone remember what he said and how on earth that came up? Thanks

I know it was discussed in the LIML threads, but supposedly, P. Diddy stated on some talk show, or MTV or whatever, that MJ told him that he lost his virginity to Diana Ross. I've never heard of him saying that it was at 13 though, and I doubt it was that early. I think he lost his v-card to Diana during the filming of the Wiz or not long after.

I remember when David Gest (RIP), Michael's friend, did a documentary on Michael called "Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon", and in the documentary he said that Michael had lost his virginity to the "leading lady" on the set of a movie when he was 19. Well, during that time, Michael was filming The Wiz with Diana Ross.

Pearl Shay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,339 3,565 714
Alleybux
I know it was discussed in the LIML threads, but supposedly, P. Diddy stated on some talk show, or MTV or whatever, that MJ told him that he lost his virginity to Diana Ross. I've never heard of him saying that it was at 13 though, and I doubt it was that early. I think he lost his v-card to Diana during the filming of the Wiz or not long after.

I remember when David Gest (RIP), Michael's friend, did a documentary on Michael called "Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon", and in the documentary he said that Michael had lost his virginity to the "leading lady" on the set of a movie when he was 19. Well, during that time, Michael was filming The Wiz with Diana Ross.

Really..wow. There's always been so much talk about them. Interesting. Thanks.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux

P Diddy did say he lost it to Ms Ross. He never said it was at 13.

Geoff Brown hinted that he lost it to Diana

"Then, of course, there was always Diana Ross, his ‘mother-lover-friend’ as he often described her. There are two persistent rumours surrounding Michael and his relationship with Diana, only one of which seems at all plausible. One is that he is none other than her son (despite the fact that they only looked alike after his nose surgery). The other is that she initiated him into manhood before he “slipped away entirely”. Whatever the truth, Michael clearly has a very strong attachment to her, and she to him, though her expressed knowledge of him isn’t as thorough or intimate as one might expect: “Michael has a lot of people around him but he’s very afraid. I don’t know why. I think it came from the early days.” Genuine ignorance of him, or polite evasion of the question?” - 1984

and so did David Gest.

Others have hinted as well.

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux

Well sh!t, Stephanie Mills was living with him while he was in NYC filming The Wiz. Damn Mike :dead:

Reaction score
Reactions
684 231 307
Alleybux
Whoever said that Michael was a virgin until he turned 36 is a lying ass. Everybody knows that he lost it waaaaaaay younger than that, and guess who took it????? It starts with a D and ends with an A.

Last edited:

SoCalledNothin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,217 50 31
Alleybux
I can't believe that there are people out there who really believe that a man who has had women throwing themselves at him from when he was a child was a virgin until he got married in his thirties.

Come on now, really?

Reaction score
Reactions
684 231 307
Alleybux
I can't believe that there are people out there who really believe that a man who has had women throwing themselves at him from when he was a child was a virgin until he got married in his thirties.

Come on now, really?
I know right. These people are so in love with Michael Jackson that they couldn't picture him fµck!ng other women. They still see him as an asexual Peter Pan, and It's mainly white people picturing him that way.

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux
I don't think Michael was virgin it was a discussion about this.

Reaction score
Reactions
684 231 307
Alleybux
I know, Maggy. I was just talking in general about how most people actually believe that he was a virgin all the way up to his 30s, and I have a feeling in my spirit that he wasn't. It's just not normal for a man to be a virgin throughout his adulthood unless he's ugly as fµck, and we all know that Michael sure as hell ain't ugly. People want to talk about his Jehovah Witness background, well, it didn't stop his brothers from getting some ass. People are something else.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
16 1
Alleybux
No Lisa was for SURE not Michael Jacksons first:whistle: Hi Hi
But I can tell you that Michael had xes in 1996 when he started his History World Tour in Prague:emoji_key2:

Reaction score
Reactions
684 231 307
Alleybux
I'm ready for the tea myself. And 1996 was the year Michael divorced from Lisa Marie after 18 months of marriage. And 1996 was the year he was in the World Music Awards. Just saying. :whistle:
:whistle::whistle::whistle: