Little Women Atlanta Season 2 Part II Thread

Monika

YourWorstNightmare
Reaction score
Reactions
1,834 59 27
Alleybux
Yes...it really is interesting.

She was attacked first, I would expect her to have a comeback or two.
I'm glad she stood up for herself.

They are little people, all of them there are somewhat big outside of the 2 white girls.

BTW, I'm sure she can take it from another little person but I wasn't speaking of Juicy though.

Juicy only came after Minnie for lying. She is a liar and not even a good one. Everyone except for the dumb twins knows that the broad is lying. I think if anyone else would have had a miscarriage it would be believable. Minnie had a miscarriage by someone she lied about being with for a whole season. Weird or nah? Also, he never confirmed that she was pregnant or said anything about going to an appointment with her. He was using Minnie's fake storyline for some promotion. If he really cared so much about her miscarriage, he would have put his "tour" on a short break to see if she was okay, but he was like okay deuces. Also, Minnie cannot say she lied about this like the relationship because she will be stoned to the wall and kicked off the show. There is no getting around this so she has to keep the lie alive.

Redemption Song

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,001 6,640 2,659
Alleybux
Juicy only came after Minnie for lying. She is a liar and not even a good one. Everyone except for the dumb twins knows that the broad is lying. I think if anyone else would have had a miscarriage it would be believable. Minnie had a miscarriage by someone she lied about being with for a whole season. Weird or nah? Also, he never confirmed that she was pregnant or said anything about going to an appointment with her. He was using Minnie's fake storyline for some promotion. If he really cared so much about her miscarriage, he would have put his "tour" on a short break to see if she was okay, but he was like okay deuces. Also, Minnie cannot say she lied about this like the relationship because she will be stoned to the wall and kicked off the show. There is no getting around this so she has to keep the lie alive.

She came after her for not hanging out with her anymore, having other friend, not calling her, etc.

That seems to be where all of the animosity stems from.
See bar argument from season 1.

Since then she has been scorned and out for blood.

Trixibelle

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Like I said previously...Juicy needs her own appreciation thread...this b!tch legit has me DYINGGGGGGGG...I never cry actual tears at funny sh!t..but she be having me literally on the floor rolling . Her shade is effortless and she made this entire season. Without Juicy this show would not be as entertaining. She deserves a bigger check from Lifetime!

I agree..juicy is never fazed but can dish it out like a pro. The worst is Minnie and her bohemoth mother...does the mother actually thinkher daughter was pregnant...looks to me like menopause is more likely the reason for irregular menses at her age..And that chick who named herself money...come on now, she just epitomizes the poor kid who imagined herself as the princess in a fairy tale,but I doubt she did any reading. She did seem better at the reunion, and she makes for great tv. Most laughable moments for me: At the audition reading when they kept asking her..."Not so Southern" the woman speaks ghetto,not Southern. Sign her up for a diction class,Morlin. Also all the convos with Morlin about her expectations for a fairytale wedding,especially the top shelf Moscato....heeheehee. And the job she begged Minne to get her at the salon..the one where she wanted her paycheck but couldn't grasp the work for pay concept. and,of course, her ridiculous hairdos.
I'd love to see Andrea move in on Morlin..oh yeah. I hope we never see a Chris again,and let's call Pastor Troy Pasture. Troy since he's bringing the cows home,ok!
Great tv .

Monika

YourWorstNightmare
Reaction score
Reactions
1,834 59 27
Alleybux
She came after her for not hanging out with her anymore, having other friend, not calling her, etc.

That seems to be where all of the animosity stems from.
See bar argument from season 1.

Since then she has been scorned and out for blood.

If Minnie didn't lie there would be no issues. How the hell are you gonna lie about something so easy to prove in a city as small as ATL? Come on hun ... you keep making excuses for Minnie, but everything that happened to her is a result of her lying.

Yes, Juicy was salty that she didn't want to be her friend, but started to do things that Juicy do like that annoying ass Ms.Juicy Baby. The issue is that if you gonna make enemies don't give them ammo and Minnie made it easy because Juicy is so well connected.

I don't feel bad for Minnie and she deserves what she gets for lying.

nique71

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
347,494 8,758 3,183
Alleybux
I hate to say this but I really think Monie and Juicy took an L in part 2. One lost it and the other stooped to an unnecessary level.

Minnie and her ***** were looking ghetto as fµck prior.

Let me tell you something about those Gremlin twins...that hair and MUA on the reunion deserves an Oscar. They still look fµcked up but believe me they looked better than before. I didn't even need my Berry Ciroc & Seltzer to watch.

Kelloggs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,018 1,369 634
Alleybux
[MENTION=111402]Redemption Song[/MENTION]

You have to be either Minnie, Cora Sinclair, a relative of Minnie's, or a compulsive liar because I don't understand how someone could defend a shady lying person. All Minnie has done is lie. She's so bad she had her former best friend and mother fighting someone over a lie. Her mother almost got a restraining order put on her. I don't care how loud, lazy, or opportunistic (which I don't see) Monie is, a liar is the worst kind of person. A liar will steal from you and get you into some ish.

Minnie's a$$ is still up there lying about a miscarriage right in the face of a woman who just lost her child. How f-ed up is that? Who wants a lying friend, especially one that lies about bs? You're my friend but you lie to me about some beef you have with someone and make me look like a fool, you're my friend but you lie to me about a boyfriend, you're my friend but you lie to me about being pregnant and miscarrying. What kind of friendship is based on lies?

Minnie deserves everything she gets from everyone including Juicy. And let's not forget how in season 1 she tried to morph into Juicy when she kept imitating her with that Miss Minnie baby. Chile please

Andmetoo

Like Titus Andromedon, I am an enigma.
Reaction score
Reactions
101,540 1,506 370
Alleybux
Minnie stop lying heffa!
You know damn well she didnt have xes at a cookout with ppl around
I think shes still a virgin...
Definitely a virgin. Her fat ass can't even sit on the couch without DAMN near sliding off. Now I am supposed to believe she can stealthily straddle the d!ck in a public setting? NO.

dimep52d

Somewhere in Brooklyn
Reaction score
Reactions
51,036 1,477 2,343
Alleybux
@Redemption Song

You have to be either Minnie, Cora Sinclair, a relative of Minnie's, or a compulsive liar because I don't understand how someone could defend a shady lying person. All Minnie has done is lie. She's so bad she had her former best friend and mother fighting someone over a lie. Her mother almost got a restraining order put on her. I don't care how loud, lazy, or opportunistic (which I don't see) Monie is, a liar is the worst kind of person. A liar will steal from you and get you into some ish.

Minnie's a$$ is still up there lying about a miscarriage right in the face of a woman who just lost her child. How f-ed up is that? Who wants a lying friend, especially one that lies about bs? You're my friend but you lie to me about some beef you have with someone and make me look like a fool, you're my friend but you lie to me about a boyfriend, you're my friend but you lie to me about being pregnant and miscarrying. What kind of friendship is based on lies?

Minnie deserves everything she gets from everyone including Juicy. And let's not forget how in season 1 she tried to morph into Juicy when she kept imitating her with that Miss Minnie baby. Chile please

Well I know you didn't mention me since it's my first post for the show .

the thing is I don't believe anyone is defending Minnie or her lies . I just don't get how someone lying affects my life to the point that we see it on Juicy .

Why is juicy sooooooo pressed on Minnie lying ? How does her lies bother her or make her lose money ?

It doesnt . Also juicys antics are getting old . If Minnie wants to lie on her nana let her . But for me to set up s meeting with pastorbTroy is going over board . She is overly pressed about something that has absolutely nothing to do with her

SisterJanice

It's time for offering.
Reaction score
Reactions
15,758 161 64
Alleybux
@Redemption Song

Yes! I know people who are friends with people who obviously lie about any and everything smh. They know that they are liars because they can never keep up with their own stories. However they still entertain the ish. It baffles me.

Go-Go Girlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,878 1,454 985
Alleybux
The thing about Juicy that annoys me is that she obviously is trying to have drama to be the star of the show. First season she was a "friend" and her pic wasn't a part of the promo.

Granted Minnie lies, but she's too obsessed with it. As long as she's not lying on you, why are you running around questioning people and holding onto sh!t? If she says she was pregnant, and you're sure she wasn't, let her keep lying and get out her womb.

Othet than fu*cking with Minnie, what else does she do? And how old is she? Juicy looks way older than everyone else.

Maeby Funke

Marry Me
Reaction score
Reactions
23,884 295 92
Alleybux
Definitely a virgin. Her fat ass can't even sit on the couch without DAMN near sliding off. Now I am supposed to believe she can stealthily straddle the d!ck in a public setting? NO.

I don't believe that sh!t for one second either. The same woman that was crying after her blind date didn't want to go to some event with her because he had plans :highly_amused:

HelpIsOnTheWay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,402 225 601
Alleybux
I hate to say this but I really think Monie and Juicy took an L in part 2. One lost it and the other stooped to an unnecessary level.

Minnie and her ***** were looking ghetto as fµck prior.

Let me tell you something about those Gremlin twins...that hair and MUA on the reunion deserves an Oscar. They still look fµcked up but believe me they looked better than before. I didn't even need my Berry Ciroc & Seltzer to watch.
I love the Drummond twins! I hope they will be on the next season as regulars.

Part 2 of the reunion was so lit. If this sh!t is real, they are throwing major shade lol

Redemption Song

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,001 6,640 2,659
Alleybux
I love the Drummond twins! I hope they will be on the next season as regulars.

Part 2 of the reunion was so lit. If this sh!t is real, they are throwing major shade lol

I always laugh when they replay the clip of the one twin when she said:

"I didn't know if she was gonna come ghetto or what she was going to do,...so I had to put em up.....she's loose".

LOL @ her putting up her lil fists as she said that.

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
520,062 24,224 7,315
Alleybux
Does Chris have any social media ? I kept trying to understand his deal during the reunion but they wouldn't let him get nothing out :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused: !!!

Ginger Taylor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,458 818 245
Alleybux
Yes Minnie lies but Juicy's obsession with Minnie is disturbing. Her whole storyline was worrying about Minnie. She harped on the fake miscarriage the whole season and it got old. I was tired of hearing about it. It must have broke her heart when Pastor Troy backed up Minnie's claims.

Minnie shouldn't worry about Juicy and Monie's friendship because it was built on negativity. Relationships built on negativity usually don't end well.

I wonder if Monie is going to go through with her wedding after the negative feedback.

Trixibelle

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
@Redemption Song

you're right...I had forgotten about how Minnie went straight into that Miss Minnie thing,and juicy called her out on it. Too bad juicy didn't bring that up when rooster head accused her of emulating and actually being attracted to her ugly,fat daughter who must spray her clothes with flame retardant because her pants are permanently on fire. :dancinglock: That line of conversation was just so ridiculous,I think it took everyone by surprise . It seemed like big mama just ran out of material and blurted out that crap ,but nobody was or is stupid enough to believe any part of that. If one of those girls were gay,I doubt they would have their sites set on Minnie. ..not because of her unattractive physical appearance but because no one likes a f**king liar. And yes,it was really low to go there after poor Emily lost her son. I hope someone finds a way to put Minnie and her bohemoth mother in the spotlight focusing on their lies. They did more than just mention something untrue..they made a big deal about it ...despicable,low,sorry ass !

sasha032

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,426 3,323 441
Alleybux
These twins :dead: They can get any teefus with those lifetime checks???

VitaminDeeAnna

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,963 15
Alleybux
Omgggg guys!! I am re-watching Part 1 of the reunion (having withdrawals from LWATL :cry 512x512: lol) and literally right at the beginning Minnie says to Juicy "You want some dick with ya pissy ass....yall need to um clean these couches after she get up because she PISS AF" Well DAMN. I had to rewind over and over because she says it super quick but thats exactly what she says!!!!

UniquelyGemini

Established
Reaction score
Reactions
141,782 6,198 1,771
Alleybux
Minnie done talked about this miscarriage so much I almost wanna believe her, but I know she had to be lying. Her body language when asked about the pregnancy and after was that of deception. She plays herself with them twins. They still Mexican. They don't really like you like that. Chris is cool with Minnie,he says, but he was uncomfortable with her around and it showed I felt like it was cause she was black a little. Also so he could get them hi lies and beat his BM as he please. Mexicans beat their women. Not all but it is common. Watch telekinesis soap opera and someone is getting smacked up by their man. It's in their own damn shows.

andrea is annoying and so is Chris. She can do better but she doesn't want it oh well. She probably caught on his looks but as the season went on and his true self showed he ain't that cute after all. He's ugly. A b!tch who can't handle life. The twins aren't that cute either and it seems like they wanna emulate black girls dancing when they know the fiestas they go to don't dance like that. Twerk is the most annoying word ever now.

amanda is lucky. She didn't go just on looks and she has a man that truly likes her for her. Now he may be lazy or not making that much money but he is nothing like Chris. Amanda is the smart twin and the strong one.

so monie's dad knows something we don't know about Morlin. I actually like Morlin. I did side eye him moving in her place, but he was paying whatever bills they had and I guess giving her personal money. With her stank ass attitude I thought she was lucky. Dad mentioned Morlins financial, character, and something else that is important and someone like her is lucky to have a man like her dad looking out for her in this way and at least trying to teach her something. Then to find out He may have said that to Jordan. Knowing them twins don't want no black dude they just wanna be a black girl on the inside. If Jordan says it's true then I would be highly pissed at my man for saying that. I sensed something with Morlin when he kept talking about Minnie this and that and her feelings. He may not be as loyal as I thought or else he knows Monie don't treat him right and is almost at that point. monie was bothered by the news. I felt bad for her kinda but you can't treat your man like sh!t and think he gone just keep taking it, even if he's calm like Morlin on the inside you don't know what is really going on. I was crushing on Morlin but now hmmm he may have a LP fetish.

Bri and the birthday party whatever. Wooda treats her like sh!t. Like a home girl. They seem to be able to talk, he doesn't seem ashamed of her but he doesn't respect her or care about her that much either. Malik is a cutie though even though he looks like his harsh face white *****.

emily idk I remember that thread about her when the baby passed. Watching the show now I feel like she is sincere in her pain, but I wonder why she was on SM too. Idk how old she is but maybe that has to do with it.

i remember ms juicy from long ago as I used to be a rickey smiley fan. She had an annoying as voice and would screech. She would sing covers in her annoying baby voice and I quickly grew bored of his show. When I saw her I thought they were exploiting her. Remember her as an elf on RHOA lol. I liked her on this show. I don't think she throws epic shade but she had some good moments. She is like the granny of the group. I just take it as her trying to be good entertainment. Her playing a victim is annoying though. She has some thick hair.

IndigoGem

Stop hating on Geminis!
Reaction score
Reactions
64,734 1,883 248
Alleybux
Season 2 was so good! I just finished binge watching it. This is definitely one of my favorite shows right now. I actually like it better than RHOA and the Love and Hip Hop shows.

The season 2 reunion was also off the chain. I have to say that I'm surprised that Morlin would make such an inappropriate comment about Andrea. He portrayed himself as a good boyfriend, but it was all an act. I thought Monie's dad was being too harsh about Morlin, but it turns out he was right. Morlin is sneaky, and if he has a wandering eye this soon it'll probably be worse once he's married. Monie should drop him. I could tell she was hurt by what Minnie said about Morlin but she didn't want to break down about it in front of everyone, and give Minnie the satisfaction that she had dropped a bomb on her. I'm sure she popped off on Morlin when she got home. However, when I saw the season 3 trailer, she still planned to marry him but he got an attitude about the tux he was wearing and walked out. She was crying, but if there is no wedding she should be relieved about it ending. Morlin is a sneaky dude, if he's that bold to comment about her friend in front of someone else he's bold enough to cheat and he may have already cheated.

I saw a season 3 preview clip of Minnie confessing to Juicy that she lied about the pregnancy and it pissed me off after seeing the season 2 reunion. Minnie and her mom said all of those nasty things to Juicy and Monie when her ass was lying the entire time. Minnie has serious mental health issues to be lying about something as serious as a miscarriage. You don't like about things like that. No one should even trust her anymore. In my opinion, if you lie about serious things like that then there's no telling what other disturbing things you will do. Minnie's ass should be in therapy on the show. I want to know why she makes up these lies. A good psychologist should be able to tell when she's making stuff up during the therapy sessions.

I've also noticed a lot of the ladies' have extremely low esteem. Andrea puts up with anything from Chris and she's selfish for having another child by him. She already knew what type of man he was after having their son, yet she chose to have another baby for him to abandon. The twins' parents work so hard to make sure Andrea's son has the medical attention he needs, and now they will have to balance time in making sure that Andrea is able to take care of Aubrey. Andrea has put more stress on her parents, Amanda, and Jordan.

On another note, Chris seems very slow and lazy. It made no sense to me why he got a new neck tattoo, and was looking for a job. He's sensitive to any kind of criticism and uses it as an excuse to abandon his children. He's the typical prototype of a deadbeat dad.

Bri's self esteem is also very low. She's okay pretending to be a family with Wooda while he can mess around with other girls, and still sleep with her whenever he feels like it. She said that she cut him off from xes after he told he didn't want to be with her, but I don't believe her. She's still letting Wooda hit it.

I'm so sorry about Emily losing her son. It was one of the saddest episodes I had ever seen. Poor little JJ tried to hold on to his life the best way he could. May he rest in peace. Emily's boyfriend was a jerk to her during her whole pregnancy. I wonder does he feel any type of guilt for being so rude and distant now that his son is gone.

The Drummond twins were a hot mess. I hate to talk about people's looks but when they are messy all bets are off. They are some of the ugliest twins I have ever seen, and why didn't either of them have their teeth? They looked like some creatures from the Lord of the Rings. If I was Monie I wouldn't let them rile me up at Malik's birthday party I would have been laughing when they threw food and pointed out how they came to the party to start sh!t and tell Bri to throw them out. The way they brought up Monie's food stamp fraud made no sense. They were acting like she personally stole food stamps from them and fled the town.

But anyway, this is a great show. Can't wait to see season 3 in a few days.

Wynter Noel

I’m going to groan your ass back with vengeance
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
64,264 2,651 1,620
Alleybux
Just finished this season. About to watch the reunion.

My notes:

- monie grew on me this season, she still needs a job and a stylist but she was better. If she got a bomb lace wig or sew in, she would be such a cute girl. Her hairstyles is what fucks her up.

YALL? Where do Chris be going? How does he have all this money to travel? Why is he always packed?

Juicy ain’t got no sense lol, love her.

Watching this makes it a little more sad that Minnie died. When she passed I had no clue who she was but now that I’m watching this show it’s sad because her life seemed a bit sad and lonely. I hope she found happiness before she died. But I will still say her and her mama worked my nerves in season 2.

Wynter Noel

I’m going to groan your ass back with vengeance
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
64,264 2,651 1,620
Alleybux
Oh an Bri is such a loyal and sweet friend