Quantcast

UPDATE Little Women Atlanta: Season 5 Discussion Thread

CrithsSuitcase

Luggage Model of the Year
Reaction score
Reactions
46,400 630 34
Alleybux
Facts. Although he’s more so like Dollar General level, I’m picking up what you’re putting down.
tenor.gif

CrithsSuitcase

Reaction score
Reactions
46,400 630 34
Alleybux
Minnie needs her license revoked! Is Minnie’s Mom missing a tooth?

I thought she had a gold tooth where the space is, but I might have totally made that up. Maybe it’s one of those teeth you can take out like the old tramp on RHONY (I know that doesn’t narrow it down).

7Million

Softer, Softest
Reaction score
Reactions
92,332 4,845 785
Alleybux
I thought she had a gold tooth where the space is, but I might have totally made that up. Maybe it’s one of those teeth you can take out like the old tramp on RHONY (I know that doesn’t narrow it down).

Like a pop-a-tooth. I think you’re right on the gold tooth. I think in earlier seasons of the show she did have a gold tooth.

CrithsSuitcase

Reaction score
Reactions
46,400 630 34
Alleybux
Y’all, it’s September now.....so how was the Little People Summer Concert Tour??

giphy.gif

I fully expect a sweep at the Grammys next year! I want to know why they didn’t “tour” with Pastor Troy. Was he like, I’ll pretend I went to the Minnie-bar for a check, but acting like The Twins and Cheeks have musical talent for a whole season....nah I gotta draw the line somewhere. I have some integrity :arrogant
PassionateClearCoati-small.gif

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,241 11,118 1,704
Alleybux
It looks like she was performing for that Lil Duval song, City Boys. She was featured prominently in the music video

CrithsSuitcase

Reaction score
Reactions
46,400 630 34
Alleybux
I saw drea do a insta story saying I don’t believe in competition you ain’t me ..hmm wonder was she shading abira

If this lil heifer don’t shut her yap. Of course she doesn’t believe in competition, Andrea fails at even the most basic of things. Reading, speaking, wearing pants.

We ain’t her! Who’d want to be?(exclude Minnie for purpose of this post) She picked a deadbeat with a rap sheet longer than she is tall, and yet he is still more likable than she is. Her sole talent is awkwardly sticking her pimento loaf-like leg out at 30 degree angle like she’s shaking a load out of the diapers she so proudly wears. Her man thinks so little of her, his emergency contact is probably dispatch at the local Greyhound bus station. She needs to trade in some of that Tummy tea for some damn self-respect. Damn Bum :arrogant

*ahem*

I think it’s great Abira is getting to promote herself in other ways besides LWATL. That show will never do her right. She definitely has way more talent than the Cheeks or Tiny Twits although most people do.

On a side note, why is Motrin liking Monie’s posts on IG all of a sudden? Is old flat top trying to get him and Monie back on the show? Is he on a break from trucking hos? Is he trying to get a piece of Monie’s flat tummy tea cash? Has true love won out? We may never know.

P.S. Minnie, you’re a bum too. I just realized I got blocked from Minnie’s Instagram probably more than a year ago when I posted a snide legitimate comment on Andrea’s page when she was being snotty. Why are you blocking me for posting on someone else’s page? Hmph...and I almost felt bad your lil ass got plopped in a beer cooler and dumped over by Motrin. Now......GOOD!

Last edited:

Chris Partlow

Quick and Clean
Reaction score
Reactions
287,133 4,917 4,011
Alleybux
I hope they come back. But they need to drop the “little people and hip hop” storylines. Other than Abira and Bumpman we know these broads have no musical talent. And we know Minnie can’t even manage her blood pressure yet alone an artist.

tenor.gif

VickyTrixx

just a growing one.
Reaction score
Reactions
48,649 853 179
Alleybux
I hope they come back. But they need to drop the “little people and hip hop” storylines. Other than Abira and Bumpman we know these broads have no musical talent. And we know Minnie can’t even manage her blood pressure yet alone an artist.

tenor.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,454 2,981 249
Alleybux
Left cheek and right cheek are nothing but THOTS ! They were on Snapchat last night Scotty Cain and his entourage his a rapper from Baton Rouge smh ....doing Thot poses and all ..if they do come back just ditch the music and go back to the orignknal storylines

CrithsSuitcase

Reaction score
Reactions
46,400 630 34
Alleybux
Left cheek and right cheek are nothing but THOTS ! They were on Snapchat last night Scotty Cain and his entourage his a rapper from Baton Rouge smh ....doing Thot poses and all ..if they do come back just ditch the music and go back to the orignknal storylines

Emily just looks dirty....like needs a bath with a vegetable scrub brush dirty. There’s something off putting about her face, she looks like if Elvis were a little person, and a woman, and had a hygiene problem.
kEYr_YPMn3bovMtiCl4HDNgitone2ZbCyBEoCdi9JPg.jpg

I’m not saying she stinks, I’m just saying she looks like she does. I can’t get past Bri’s hair. It usually looks crunchy and missing to me.

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,454 2,981 249
Alleybux
Emily just looks dirty....like needs a bath with a vegetable scrub brush dirty. There’s something off putting about her face, she looks like if Elvis were a little person, and a woman, and had a hygiene problem.
kEYr_YPMn3bovMtiCl4HDNgitone2ZbCyBEoCdi9JPg.jpg

I’m not saying she stinks, I’m just saying she looks like she does. I can’t get past Bri’s hair. It usually looks crunchy and missing to me.
This picture was before they got on the show lol Emily and Bri don’t even look like that anymore ,Emily’s house looks nasty when she goes on live omg l

Scorpio87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,852 2,465 596
Alleybux
I think my boo(GC) gotta GF y'all!

She's pretty

.....but I'm so upset!
giphy.gif

...but I'm still going to be plotting and scheming!
tenor.gif

yung.bae

♡♡♡
Reaction score
Reactions
239,803 8,269 1,121
Alleybux
I think my boo(GC) gotta GF y'all!

She's pretty

.....but I'm so upset!
giphy.gif

...but I'm still going to be plotting and scheming!
tenor.gif

Awwww I'm so glad they found each other. I follow her as well and she's been single for awhile. I hope they're together for a long time.

This holiday season makes me feel kinda blue since I don't have a boo :cry: it's all good though

Sucrets

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
233 55 87
Alleybux
I’m trying to get into this but Still not all the way sure. Good thread though.

HelpIsOnTheWay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,402 225 601
Alleybux
This season is lame... I binged the whole series on Hulu, except season 1 because it wasn’t available.

this whole music storyline, with Juicy & Minnie being managers, is STUPID... they don’t need to do a season 6 if they can’t offer anything else.

Wynter Noel

I’m going to groan your ass back with vengeance
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
64,264 2,651 1,620
Alleybux
This season was a mess.
The highlight was the eye candy coming from the street execs. Off top I noticed how beautiful E. Sudds and GC are but mannnnnnnn lowkey Al could do whatever he wanted with me. He got a nice little swag to him, I think I love him.

Juicy looked tired, exhausted and aged this season but she looked sooooooooool pretty in the last scene with her blue dress, blue heels and blue bundles.

Judge me all you want but that Cheeks song “why you mad sis” slaps. It’s catchy and the song had nice lyrics.

it’s sad to say, but Minnie didn’t look good this season. She looked sick and worn down. :(

I couldn’t stand monie the first season but she grew on me and I missed her this season. I also missed Sam and Tanya.

I can fµck!ng stand those little piss ants the twins. They make this show unlikable. Amanda does not deserve Jordan.

I like abira, but she needs to work on her image. She looks like Jamie Foxx and sounds like Kevin Hart. I hate how lifetime only get overweight or ratchet dark skin girls on this show. Do they think I really believe they couldn’t find ONE pretty dark little person who wasn’t ratchet ?

Overall I did like the music the street execs produced for the thot pocket twins and the ass cheeks. I just wished they gave it to real artist. Honestly I feel if Bri did “why you mad sis” by herself it could really blow up with the right management and PR team.