Quantcast

Little Women Atlanta Season 6 Episode 1- “No Respect for the Queen”

talkmisfitlol

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,524 402 277
Alleybux
I get where you're coming from, but I just feel like the twins don't hesitate to catch attitudes with the cast when they are not being coddled.
So, maybe it isn't necessarily a race issue, but a spoiled issue I have with them.
I remember when Andrea(?) cursed Monie out for no reason from what I remember and said "I don't give a f-ck about your mama." Monie's mom is dead.
Another time, Andrea(?)..the one with Crith....told Minnie off, all because Minnie was helping the other twin plan her wedding.
I think they tend to overreact to the smallest things, which makes me wonder if their true colors about the women come out when they are mad at them or when they are not being coddled.
And their mom also made a suspicious comment once stating that the women are a bad influence on the twins.
Like woman, your daughters be tweaking with that outfits on, and you think the women are bad influences?
Upon rewatching, I do think Albeira does do a bit too much.
yea i agree they have issues with their attitude but i dont think its a race issue. i think because of the bullying they got like all of the
little women they have a lot of anger built up in them. but abira doesnt be taking responsibility.

locdempress

They both look like dirty potatoes with eyes
Reaction score
Reactions
223,150 5,528 152
Alleybux
I get where you're coming from, but I just feel like the twins don't hesitate to catch attitudes with the cast when they are not being coddled.
So, maybe it isn't necessarily a race issue, but a spoiled issue I have with them.
I remember when Andrea(?) cursed Monie out for no reason from what I remember and said "I don't give a f-ck about your mama." Monie's mom is dead.
Another time, Andrea(?)..the one with Crith....told Minnie off, all because Minnie was helping the other twin plan her wedding.
I think they tend to overreact to the smallest things, which makes me wonder if their true colors about the women come out when they are mad at them or when they are not being coddled.
And their mom also made a suspicious comment once stating that the women are a bad influence on the twins.
Like woman, your daughters be tweaking with that outfits on, and you think the women are bad influences?
Upon rewatching, I do think Albeira does do a bit too much.
I wish I could say that the twins are racist and they very well could have some prejudices but they pop off on anyone. This is one where they popped off on left cheek right cheek and they are white girls. I think they even fought her while she was pregnant.

Jackiefoxybrown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,114 2,223 361
Alleybux
Abira has been “new” to Atlanta for her “career” for the past 4 years lol
Right. And I think viewers would actually be interested if any of the little women on this show actually had talent...like singing like a mini Whitney Houston....okay sounding like Whitney is rare even in an averaged sized person but at least a little person that can hold a note like maybe Jhnei Aiko or whatever the hell her name is.
The twins need to let their rap "cuhreers" go.

annahope

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
7 2
Alleybux
Morlin shuffling that decorative bowl on that table will never not be funny to me. I still think he took that ring.

omg I never thought about him taking the ring so he can get mad and fake leave “cheat”