Quantcast

Little Women Atlanta Season 6 Episode 2- “Minnie’s Got a Man”

locdempress

They both look like dirty potatoes with eyes
Reaction score
Reactions
223,195 5,529 152
Alleybux
I still can’t see how her little legs he spreading wide enough for Jordan to fit in. That’s probably why she’s in pain :unsure:

lmao yoo I had to learn yoga cause I’m a shortie and my man is an extra tall person and a thick person and man it’s already hard enough with our heights. Lol I had to literally change my whole life cause of his tall ass.

TDiva

Chicago Demon
Reaction score
Reactions
279,054 6,444 4,267
Alleybux
Wow you just spoke the ultimate truth chile and called out everybody. :emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap: but i dont think Monie should stay with morlin. She knew deep down before she married him that he was a cheater and should just let it go. A man who loves you will not cheat especially over and over again.

This is all true but I think Monie is a bird, she has a good heart but she is a bird at her core.

She can't do better than Morlin, even if she leaves him. she will find another of the same type. It is possible that Morlin has learned his lesson. She might as well give him another try because her chances of choosing a man that won't cheat are slim. She might as well work with what she has.

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,482 2,981 249
Alleybux
I’m amazed at how much weight and how the twins have aged in a matter of six years ..the first season was filmed in 2015 whew the weight gain is real & I can say from the first two episodes Minnie seemed very calm compared to previous seasons & it’s obvious juicy is just doing the show for income + I remember abira’s videos from world starship hop she use to dance at king of diamonds + monie is in her late 30s she should just get the divorce and focused on herself

talkmisfitlol

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,524 402 277
Alleybux
Abira needs to stop acting so rachet if she wants to be taken seriously. I can't believe she calls anyone bobblehead lol but that was funny.Minnie's man look shady. I feel bad for Monie.You can tell Morlin goofy butterball ass really broke her heart.
I do find it weird that she makes fun of the twins for something she has as well. She has a big ass head as well. lets be real she been on their ass since she met them.

Queen angel

Spending your daddy's alleybux.
Reaction score
Reactions
80,431 3,048 1,812
Alleybux
I can’t deal with Abira’s wig after dealing with the musty dusty dudes at the club. I’m tuning out. Can’t even enjoy the after show because every time I see Loni, I think of her and Dan Conner, Jr laid up in that fold out sofa bed :arrogant Let me go look up Greyhound tickets for me and Crith to cheer me up :unsure:

I just want to know when you and crith are gonna start your own little family your not ready for little carry on's yet or yall still sneaking behind Drea back?

CrithsSuitcase

Luggage Model of the Year
Reaction score
Reactions
46,402 630 34
Alleybux
I just want to know when you and crith are gonna start your own little family your not ready for little carry on's yet or yall still sneaking behind Drea back?
Crith and I are just platonic. We just share Lunchables (that somebody else pays for) and take one-way bus trips (that somebody else pays for). Besides, I don’t like being the tall one in the relationship. I’m 26 inches with my handle up (y)

Tina Stardust

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,640 7,158 2,770
Alleybux
I thought those white ones and Tanya were supposed to be coming back or am I mistaken?

I can't stand that one..Emily is her name? She's the typical yt reality show person who is on a black ensemble cast. They get a comeup and think they are too good to be around black folk. She's a b!tch and I'm glad she is gone.

I looked her up and she is on drugs now...SMH

Last edited:

Bux Heaux

Sprinkle Sprinkle
Reaction score
Reactions
289,115 13,951 8,694
Alleybux
I can't stand that one..Emily is her name? She's the typical yt reality person who is on a black ensemble cast. Get a comeup and thinks they are too good to be around black folk. She's a b!tch and glad she is gone.

she’s a whole druggy now

MuffyCrosswire

Seulgi ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
507,027 16,852 5,391
Alleybux
Damn that ho looks awful. She's a miserable soul.

I can't stand that one..Emily is her name? She's the typical yt reality person who is on a black ensemble cast. Get a comeup and thinks they are too good to be around black folk. She's a b!tch and glad she is gone.

KingLegend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,030 1,551 1,669
Alleybux
Y’all talking bout Morlin lmao but Morlin got the check remember. Beside the show that was Monie bread and butter. She ain’t wanna stay with Albira so if course she gon go back to Morlin, who keeps her in her latest fabrics.

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,497 14,180 2,390
Alleybux
Team Abira! I felt bad for her and do feel like she gets treated unfairly. F--K the taco twins! I wouldnt have left. Id have stayed and made them uncomfortable

They sure are giving Minnie a good edit this season. I dont want to talk ill of the dead but I think had she still been here, Lifetime would have been messier with how they portray her and the women to her

Morlin, Morlin, Morlin

tenor.gif

I dont like how much of a disappointment he was as I thought he and Monie were good together but dang, he got sloppy and arrogant. Monie needs to leave him alone. I cant believe she is even thinking of taking him back

Yes to Tanya being back next week! Unpopular opinion but I think the seasons she was on were the best. I miss her gay babydaddy and all that mess. She really challenged the group dynamic and fit in quite well

Bux Heaux

Sprinkle Sprinkle
Reaction score
Reactions
289,115 13,951 8,694
Alleybux
Team Abira! I felt bad for her and do feel like she gets treated unfairly. F--K the taco twins! I wouldnt have left. Id have stayed and made them uncomfortable

They sure are giving Minnie a good edit this season. I dont want to talk ill of the dead but I think had she still been here, Lifetime would have been messier with how they portray her and the women to her

Morlin, Morlin, Morlin

tenor.gif

I dont like how much of a disappointment he was as I thought he and Monie were good together but dang, he got sloppy and arrogant. Monie needs to leave him alone. I cant believe she is even thinking of taking him back

Yes to Tanya being back next week! Unpopular opinion but I think the seasons she was on were the best. I miss her gay babydaddy and all that mess. She really challenged the group dynamic and fit in quite well

All the anger was towards his jacket lol

Tina Stardust

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,640 7,158 2,770
Alleybux
Who's auntie wig did Abira steal on this Unfiltered show?
Wow you just spoke the ultimate truth chile and called out everybody. :emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap: but i dont think Monie should stay with morlin. She knew deep down before she married him that he was a cheater and should just let it go. A man who loves you will not cheat especially over and over again.

Morlin married her for that show! You see that soon as she quit to go take care of her child, he quit her!

Now shes back on the show and he comes crawling back to her, begging.

All i know is that their scenes together give me a headache and I wish somebody would help Monie with her wigs because she has a small head and those wigs overwhelm her little head. Also, Monie seems sort of slow to me. Seems like shes just going through the motions now to keep that job.

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,513 4,011 747
Alleybux
In a fµcked up way, Minnie dying in that accident proves that she wasn’t lying about her congestive heart failure. From the witness reports and even evidenced by her having an open casket funeral, there weren’t any extremely traumatic injuries that would’ve caused her to die so quickly after the accident like she did. And her mom said that she had some degree of consciousness to have called her on the phone right after the accident occurred (she wasn’t able to speak though). That being said, she probably did have internal injuries, and a weak heart exacerbated them all and made the accident unsurvivable for her. sh!t, with the timing of everything she could’ve even had previously undiagnosed COVID and that, plus a pretty bad car accident and a bad heart is virtually a death sentence. If she didn’t have CHF I strongly believe she would’ve survived.

That’s one rumor. Another is that she heard her man was cheating on her and was chasing him down the freeway when she wrecked. Minnie’s family and management team moved really quickly when everything happened, and waived an autopsy that would’ve been public record and told a story. Remember when her death was first announced, they blamed it on the other driver and said it was a hit and run, just for the police report to come out and actually say that Minnie was the cause of the accident and actually hit the other driver, who stayed at the scene.

They’re covering something up for sure, but I can’t say I blame them for it. Minnie was the butt of everyone’s jokes during her time in the public eye, and if some unsavory information would’ve come out about the cause of her death, she would’ve continued to have been dragged. Instead, she gets to be remembered on a pretty high note, earning pity in such premature death rather than the derision she got in life. Who wouldn’t want that for their loved one?

Motrin trying to show up for that check. Chris’ lackadaisical stroll up during the fight, I just can’t get into this season knowing what happens to Minnie. I’d alway get on Minnie for her absurd lies, but it’s just sad what happened, especially because I think her Dude wasn’t that great, so I hope the rumors of her chasing after him weren’t true. Maybe I’ll get to act up more in the thread when Crith starts his nonsense I’m sure it’s just a matter of time.

I’m really curious about the guy Minnie was dating before her death ? I’ve read up here she was chasing him the night of the accident & he seriously looked a little off from the pictures I’ve seen of him and anytime momma Tammy says they were moving to fast hmm ...I noticed at her memorial service he wasn’t even in attendance

Hopefully Season 6 will shed a little light on him. Yes, it was said Minnie and her dude had an argument. He left and then she got in her car and drove off after him. She lost control of her car, then briefly went off road before swinging her car too far to the left and hitting another car in the opposite lane.

The accident happened on Old National Hwy. That is a very busy road and not a good place to drive if your mind is on other things. Also the accident happened at night when Georgia was still on lockdown.

I do believe Minnie was moving too fast and looking for love in the wrong places.
Now that this guy has been introduced I'm starting to go back to these posts and reflecting....

The rumors about her chasing him disturb me to the core. I think there is some truth to it because Minnie was definitely interested in settling down and all that. Her emotions could've been running high.

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,482 2,981 249
Alleybux
From what I’ve read up here that the season had finished taping right when covid hit but seems like Minnie didn’t take her confessionals ...and I think around may/June is when they started taping again I guess to add footage ...the protect and memorial ...I assume that the episodes around minnies death will probably be towards the end

talkmisfitlol

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,524 402 277
Alleybux
so many people acting mad fake like they always liked Minnie and attacking so many cast members in their comments for no reason even tho they always been like that. Juicy is messy and petty but she always been like that. It looks bad to some people because Minnie gone now. A lot of people need to keep the same energy cause they mad hypocrites. used to make fun of her makeup and hair and eyebrows and even the way she breathes but now it's oh she looks pretty oh this oh that like plz.

Christiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,225 2,100 830
Alleybux
I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but it was reported by TMZ and law enforcement that Ashley “Ms Minnie” Ross caused the fatal crash. Apparently she was chasing her boyfriend in the car ahead of her when she crashed into another vehicle.

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,513 4,011 747
Alleybux
I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but it was reported by TMZ and law enforcement that Ashley “Ms Minnie” Ross caused the fatal crash. Apparently she was chasing her boyfriend in the car ahead of her when she crashed into another vehicle.
Yeah I mentioned a few posts up. It’s unfortunate.