Quantcast

Little Women Atlanta Season 6 Episode 3- “Spiritual Smackdown”

talkmisfitlol

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,524 402 277
Alleybux
The way yall make fun of the twins and their insecurities and a lot of other little women insecurities really just sucks cause this is what causes a lot of people to be the way they are and build up a lot of anger cause they so used to people talking sh!t about them and Abira making fun of them for features she has too is weird as hell since her daughter has those features as well.We all have our insecurities, were human. Abira and the twins are both ghetto and ratchet and all need to work on their selves. I feel like because Abira is black yall are more on her side but no one brings up the fact that she been picking on them since day one since they were at the club and she was making fun of the way they speak and look and it looks like jealousy. I don't think internally she really likes them, I think she thinks because they are cute and younger they get away with more and have it easier which is true but she really needs to take responsibility when she starts arguments with them because its been years and she should know how the twins are. already. They didn't jump her. Abira isnt mature enough to let this petty stuff go and focus on her kids only. This is toxic asf why even entertain it. They all need Jesus and anger management.

ANAGRAM

a nag ram
Reaction score
Reactions
23,667 167 9
Alleybux
Not sure if this has been mentioned.....

Minnie's man looks like the cowardly lion

there i said it

ANAGRAM

a nag ram
Reaction score
Reactions
23,667 167 9
Alleybux
Kinda getting annoyed with this Abira vs twins storyline

It makes Abira look obsessed

Besides from that I do enjoy watching her 2 younger kids, they are so adorable and scene stealers

YAMIBOTHERED

No shade...Responding appropriately
Reaction score
Reactions
139,128 2,398 1,249
Alleybux
Minnie momma been threatening children over her child for years. Minnie is a grown woman now and she needs to chill.

Are we going to get a new thread for this episode?

carria

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
67,314 1,251 652
Alleybux
Minnie momma been threatening children over her child for years. Minnie is a grown woman now and she needs to chill.

Are we going to get a new thread for this episode?
Tammie is a goon. She is true to her word though: look how she went after Juicy and was menacing Abira at the last reunion.

ETA: I know her heart is shattered having lost Minnie. Praying she has a strong support system.