Liv's Life: Living My Best Lie!

"Stopping Bags and Cancelling Fools in 2021”
Reactions
65,007 1,608 510
Alleybux
Olivia has nothing to worry about unless Jerrod tries to beat the system and get an off the books job. As long as he’s employed, his employer will set aside his court ordered child support. The courts will ask Jerrod for his employment pay stubs. They will set the percentage based on his salary and the number of children (3). Olivia needs to stop and read the Florida child support laws before she goes on these rants. Jerrod is not obligated to give anything else outside his court ordered obligation if he doesn’t want to. Olivia fat fuck needs to hire an attorney who knows what she ask for for the children. If she doesn’t know all his legal obligations she will only receive basic living expenses. There’s more money should could get from him added in the child support order. Instead of her dragging Jerrod on social media. She needs to drag her mouse to the website and educate her fat dumb ass.

"Stopping Bags and Cancelling Fools in 2021”
Reactions
65,007 1,608 510
Alleybux
C3B44C6A-F841-410D-9A77-327B8E793227.jpeg
4495EAE0-B083-4C95-A6A4-60A6BA8E023E.jpeg

These clothes look terrible.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Reactions
7,796 283 7
Alleybux

Yesss..... they are whorendous (sorry, couldn’t help it). They look like they were made at a factory that also makes Halloween costumes; that cheap fabric, poor workmanship, crooked seams, etc. Clothes that were never meant to be worn for any significant amount of time, or more than once, or twice.

PetSmart got clothes for dogs that are more stylish and better made.

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
I see men do this game all the time-he is wanting to have sex with her or actually doing her-he wants sex from her and she wants love from him,he thinks because he has kids with her hes entitled to it-now brandon is out of the way-shes free game.
for a lot of men,they are not satisfied with one coochie.also he feels secure that she is there for him.
I just saw on Real Deal With Storm’s page where Storm said she spoke to Jerrod . She has messages that says they are from Jerrod that says Liv is a lie and that he’s not coming back. He wants a divorce and his kids so he can marry his girlfriend
6E51F54B-3A8C-4791-BB07-2DE738CAB84D.png

They see me rolling, now they hating
Reactions
2,121 19 12
Alleybux
I just saw on Real Deal With Storm’s page where Storm said she spoke to Jerrod . She has messages that says they are from Jerrod that says Liv is a lie and that he’s not coming back. He wants a divorce and his kids so he can marry his girlfriend View attachment 2475443
I just saw on Real Deal With Storm’s page where Storm said she spoke to Jerrod . She has messages that says they are from Jerrod that says Liv is a lie and that he’s not coming back. He wants a divorce and his kids so he can marry his girlfriend View attachment 2475443
it may be true,in his head but marriage won't stop him wanting to cheat-with liv in his life-he still wants to go back and fourth for sex.

General Manager
Reactions
8,006 121
Alleybux
O’Liar never intended on getting VSG cause if she was she would have gotten it. She don’t have the $$$, nor the credit, nor the insurance for surgery.

Jzallona Baybeee Oooooo woo Opps!
Reactions
986 21 8
Alleybux
She serious as a heart attack
She is so desperate she was going to send a guy plane tickets. Basically a subbie nephew catfished her and she still has no idea. She’s in text chats looking like the desperate thot Stella Birthed.

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
Olivia has nothing to worry about unless Jerrod tries to beat the system and get an off the books job. As long as he’s employed, his employer will set aside his court ordered child support. The courts will ask Jerrod for his employment pay stubs. They will set the percentage based on his salary and the number of children (3). Olivia needs to stop and read the Florida child support laws before she goes on these rants. Jerrod is not obligated to give anything else outside his court ordered obligation if he doesn’t want to. Olivia fat fuck needs to hire an attorney who knows what she ask for for the children. If she doesn’t know all his legal obligations she will only receive basic living expenses. There’s more money should could get from him added in the child support order. Instead of her dragging Jerrod on social media. She needs to drag her mouse to the website and educate her fat dumb ass.
She wouldn’t have any content if she did it the proper way,
Is she joking???
She doesn’t wear clothes that fits her body type.

General Manager
Reactions
18,494 187 1
Alleybux
Lmao i was waiting for this!! Someone will eventually want to really expose her like that and do it does anyone know if she got any subscribers over there. Id be afraid to look
Last week I heard she had about 18, I believe. This hoe can earn a lot between her ridiculous membership to the shit show, Adsense and Only Fools account. Not bad for a high school dropout. But the longevity is short term.

General Manager
Reactions
18,494 187 1
Alleybux
OMG The Beast is modeling a two piece bathing suit on IG. It is not for the weak of heart! (I had a friend (guy) visiting while I was surfing IG, I showed him the pictures and asked him if he would date her. I nearly choked to death, he said "Hell no, I wouldn't want to feed her")

1618599275498.png

Shady1
Reactions
3,217 172 4
Alleybux
Last week I heard she had about 18, I believe. This hoe can earn a lot between her ridiculous membership to the shit show, Adsense and Only Fools account. Not bad for a high school dropout. But the longevity is short term.
Yup and what about a retirement plan I can’t imagine being 30 not having one. It’s why I won’t leave my job no matter what I do on the side.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

D.C groupies
So many ppl did ppp loans omg Why u say that lol
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
The assistant gonna be just like BTS. Trying to get tf from keesha and those kids.
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
But he was giving his parents an allowance up until then and she was probably paying for storage out of the money he gave her. As someone said...
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
Natalia hasn’t been following Shaya for a while, this isn’t recent. Stop the madness.
brand new london baddies ig girls industry socialites and models thread
cckielyy gives me mean girl & scammer vibes for some reason. any tea on her?
The Flash Season 7, Episode 10: "Family Matters Part 1" 5/18
I’m not okay with Barry and Iris being the ‘parents’ of the speed force and the others.
Why are there so many homosexauls in the church?
The same reason fornicators, liars, adulterers and all others who make sin a lifestyle and have no plans on renouncing- rebellion, plus the...
Unpopular opinions: Prince William
Also William went to sandhurst because he didn’t want Harry to outrank him, mind, he made rude comments about Harry not going to university. OMG...
Rege Jean Page Appreciation Thread(Positive Vibes only)
Yeah. To equate dating people of another race to self-hate and double-talking is kind of sad. Very Sad,and seems like this applies to some...
Top Bottom