General Manager
Reactions
8,376 148 1
Alleybux
O’Liar you couldn’t get those parts straight on the girls hair just trifling then you show it like you did something bish please you trifling lazy oaf!

General Manager
Reactions
19,411 263 3
Alleybux
Damn liv really out here sellin herself on only fans smh. Jerrod come get your kids!!
Those kids are going to be so phucked up by her. Imagine when Christians friends discover his MOTHER online, as a sex worker. Her girls will make her a grandmother EARLY. CHildren learn what they live. She uses disgusting language in front of them, talks about sex in nasty, graphic terms, talks about their father and his hoe, drinks straight from the bottle, men sleeping over. Dresses and behaves like a hoe. Keeps them awake all night, drunk on social media screaming, swearing yelling about their father and other various men. She steals, lies, twerks, ignores them, bribes them, threatens them, feeds them fast food garbage. Crowds them all into one bedroom, for her own selfish needs. School and homes are inconsistent and always changing. Access to family is not constant, changing according to her whim, and unstable mind. She is poisoning their minds against their father, because of her mental instability, causing them PERMANENT mental damage. God help those kids, they are SCREWED, living and learning from her!

"Stopping Bags and Cancelling Fools in 2021”
Reactions
65,930 1,768 532
Alleybux
These cookies look hard as rocks.
5A8F859F-8A48-4AB1-A082-567191ACE82B.jpeg

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Pickmeishas setting the bar high. Ladies you need to step it up!
Disgusting. Men usually have such ugly bad feet!! imagine me on my knees clipping his toenails. Haha. I'm sick. Why!?!?! Everything about that...
LSA help me! Remember when a font gave some of us crypto currency?
Why did they change the name to Quahl? Do they want to piss off German speaking users? Qual | Übersetzung Englisch-Deutsch
Raz B Wants A B2K vs. Pretty Ricky Verzuz
I feel like B2K is more so pop. Pretty Ricky is the we’re there cute (except Slick Em) hood guys that your mama wanted to keep you away from...
Why do black men pay to have white and latina and mixed girlfriends wives but want black women...
Better question: Why do Black women continue to work for Black men, when they'd rather have white, latina or mixed girlfriend/wives? Let's take...
Why is Normani called dark skin?
I think Kelly usually looks darker tbh. I actually thought Kelly was darker for some reason. She looks a lot lighter than I thought. She...
Is It Still Taboo in America for Black Women to Admit Attraction/Involvement With White Men?
They get to be lauded as the archetype of black men, which I dislike because if you don't agree then something is wrong with you especially if...
This manga has the BEST drawn black woman
Last names are written first in Japan. You spelled the last name "Takahashi" and not "Takashi." I'm not talking about last names written first...
Willow Smith Got Bullied for Being a Black Girl That Listens to Rock Music
There's a font here who was talking about going to metal concerts. I think it's @Kat31 maybe she can talk about being black in metal circles. Hey...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
Bout time jenn promoting Connie dip. She feels guilty for talking shit about her and that stroller, knowing that girl lost her baby. Jenn is a...
Top Bottom