Liv's Life: Living My Best Lie!

Reactions
7,976 107
Alleybux
O’Liar you couldn’t get those parts straight on the girls hair just trifling then you show it like you did something bish please you trifling lazy oaf!

Reactions
18,150 177 1
Alleybux
Damn liv really out here sellin herself on only fans smh. Jerrod come get your kids!!
Those kids are going to be so phucked up by her. Imagine when Christians friends discover his MOTHER online, as a sex worker. Her girls will make her a grandmother EARLY. CHildren learn what they live. She uses disgusting language in front of them, talks about sex in nasty, graphic terms, talks about their father and his hoe, drinks straight from the bottle, men sleeping over. Dresses and behaves like a hoe. Keeps them awake all night, drunk on social media screaming, swearing yelling about their father and other various men. She steals, lies, twerks, ignores them, bribes them, threatens them, feeds them fast food garbage. Crowds them all into one bedroom, for her own selfish needs. School and homes are inconsistent and always changing. Access to family is not constant, changing according to her whim, and unstable mind. She is poisoning their minds against their father, because of her mental instability, causing them PERMANENT mental damage. God help those kids, they are SCREWED, living and learning from her!

"Stopping Bags and Cancelling Fools in 2021”
Reactions
64,212 1,518 508
Alleybux
These cookies look hard as rocks.
5A8F859F-8A48-4AB1-A082-567191ACE82B.jpeg

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

I'm a Caregiver and I HATE IT!
I was thrust into the role of being a caregiver to an older sibling and I absolutely hate it!!! Growing up we didn't have a great relationship...
Yall what could my stomach issue be?
I’ve been experiencing the same thing. It’s the dairy.
What's Your Favorite Thing About Your Mom?
My favorite thing about my mom is how well educated she is. She got her Master's degree while she was working full time before I was even born...
My mother treats my brother much better than me
Why do you keep coming to her for assistance or even conversation knowing what the outcome is going to be. It’s like putting your hand on the...
Megan Thee Stallion wearing custom Bryan Hearns on Legendary
She should honestly start getting her stage outfits fitted because this is one of her best looks! She really looks goodt!
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Odd, don't you think, that things about Trevity are in the headlines just now...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Now I'm imagining Jareth and Geralt...holy shit Fuck, pushed to 2nd place! Right, lock this thread down, I am NOT getting pushed to 3rd! Ah...
Can you rid hip dips in gym
If you’re an hourglass shape, the biggest complaint is “waist gapping.” This is when everything about the pant fits your body—except the...
Top Bottom