Liv's Life: Living My Best Lie!

Caramel Goddess
Reactions
199,673 5,380 5,844
Alleybux
Exactly. She knows the guy at the McDonalds or Starbucks drive thru better than this dude and she has him all around her kids. Stella boots obviously co-signing since she watched Ryan while they went to the beach. Entire family from Stella on down has serious problems.
Well Stella was and maybe even still a crackhead and would leave her daughters with her mother a lot. And the way Peppa talks about her past, I think something traumatic happened my guess would be maybe she was molested as a child. If she was she should know better and do better so the same thing don’t happen to her kids.

TDG

Reactions
37,182 2,147 37
Alleybux
Well Stella was and maybe even still a crackhead and would leave her daughters with her mother a lot. And the way Peppa talks about her past, I think something traumatic happened my guess would be maybe she was molested as a child. If she was she should know better and do better so the same thing don’t happen to her kids.
I agree. I also think something happened to Liv as a child. So sad to see the cycle repeating itself in the next generation.

Jerrod also seems to have had a dysfunctional childhood so all of this is just normal behavior to these people. Men/women in and out, arguing, drinking, drugs, fighting, cussing, police all just a normal day apparently.

There are three kids so odds are one may do the complete opposite of how they were raised and distance themselves from the dysfunction but odds are also in play that they will repeat exactly what they lived out having liv and jerrod as parents or worse.

Reactions
1,209 4
Alleybux
That 16 year old boy she got calling baby every 2 seconds sound more excited to be in a pool more than the damn kids smh That hoe take trash off the street and call them baby thinking it’s shaking jerrod smh

Reactions
15,808 777 57
Alleybux
For someone always so called struggling with her three kids that she does everything for she somehow always has the money for her tats, nails and waxes.

I'm trying to understand why she gets the waxes when her fupas gotta be overshadowing them. What is the point?

The troof hurts
Reactions
7,303 101 1
Alleybux
Me, too. And the damned whining. and adding an extra syllable to her words: Baby-ah Ryann-ah
Makes me wanna slap the shit out of her..
18E58607-2518-4377-8060-03A8CEBE066D.gif

The troof hurts
Reactions
7,303 101 1
Alleybux
I agree. I was molested as a child and I absolutely do not live this way. I don’t sleep with Tom Dick and Harry. I’ve been married for 9 years to a wonderful man. She cannot use any of that as an excuse because some of us actually break the cycle and do better for our children and our families.

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Asian Hip Hop/R&B/Rap Tea Part 1
He renewed. The new song is cute but it seems more like he's featuring rather than a collab. It's been 3 years since his last album. Fans want a...
Twitter IMMEDIATELY shuts down Trump's new @DJTDesk account
Trying to find that clip of that British nanny closing the door on the crazy angry kid Is it this one? lol
SC Governor Ends PUA/Unemployment
Elections have consequences. I hope all those fonts who parrot the lie that both sides are the same come join us. There is two different...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Cant believe this is the best Raven can do
Neighbors 5 Aggressive Dogs
I moved into a new home. It is a new construction neighborhood so you don’t know the neighbors until the homes are all build. Well, my neighbors...
Is My Doctor Being Inappropriate?
No. He's old af like 60s or 70s. His overall vibe is just weird. Well he is a WM so y'all now how odd they can be... I have an appointment to...
CDC: One quarter of young adults contemplated suicide during pandemic
Just wait till the stats come out when people are forced back into the office
Do men ever regret how they treated a woman?
What do you think? Any mistreatment I've committed was done out of ignorance, not malice. I wish I could have handled things differently. I've...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
The sky in NV's pic looks nothing like that, but the sky can change within half an hour. A quick Google search said that there was intermittent...
Top Bottom