UPDATE Lizzo in LSA White Kangs DMs + Update

General Manager
Reactions
63,626 779 53
Alleybux

Y’all think she be in that 4000 page thread? Hmm, let’s discuss

9739CB25-EE04-4AC5-9096-1A35DB58EA2B.gif

Update: Idk if someone below already posted this but...
America’s Ass responded

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
36,139 173 132
Alleybux
omg this is so embarrassing lol. I literally got second-hand embarrassment watching this
Sis, with your status in entertainment, why would you record this and send it out. Attention is the biggest drug..
Whatever happened to professionalism/ media training for celebrities?

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
No judgement, but this photo makes me feel tingly inside....in a good way! Is that weird?.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
Why expect Colin Kaepernick to be signed by an NFL team?
There is nothing conservative about Tom Coughlin and Richie Incognito Stop using that word loosely con·serv·a·tive a person who is averse to...
Jimmy Graham is thick as hell
I thought drake had a new nick name :dead: I thought it was about his uncle
Rapper, Lowkey, calls out Chelsea FC owner for supporting Israel
Em & Benzino. Eminem wasn’t a kid when he made that tape, and he had a WHOLE hour and a half just dissing black people calling them *******...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
I guess Shaq wasn't there. After Kobe died he was talking about how he would have been there. Pau was there and no Shaq. That says it all. Yes...
For all the black people who got called Oreo
I hope yall know damn near every race makes fun of nerds as kids. But I'm prepared for the anti-black rhetoric that these threads invite. Yeah...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
If that was Asian in the text that was posted she “said” she's going to ship it off this week. The text was confusing but Asian was basically...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
The Cornell Collective Hive has been busy brainstorming and combing for information to solve the thread quest and find justice. 4 Years, 15...
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Got a new villager that replaced Drago. She's very fashionable. It's a good thing villagers don't tell you to shove off in the campsite because I...
Top Bottom