UPDATE Lizzo in LSA White Kangs DMs + Update

SadBlckGorlಥ_ಥ̥
Reactions
1,953 2 1
Alleybux
Does no one find it wired they give this man the name “Jamal”(embarrassingly he knows about it), putting nails lipstick or bonets and du rags?? Like if you have to change him with stuff from ur culture to be more closer to u or seen him like thrice doing something in close relation to BW to endlessly; I mean paying for his promotion.
It becomes really sad on BW part. Like he has a huge amount of promotion from us. AND FOR WHAT
Men really have it so easy with not constantly changing their “beauty” image. Praising a man so easily when postively uplift care for women like u???

Reactions
3,042 20 1
Alleybux
Did he follow her at first, then after he replied it says “you both don’t follow each other”.

and wtf does fart, black woman, basketball mean? lol

Trophy Wife ♡
Reactions
811 14 13
Alleybux
Does no one find it wired they give this man the name “Jamal”(embarrassingly he knows about it), putting nails lipstick or bonets and du rags?? Like if you have to change him with stuff from ur culture to be more closer to u or seen him like thrice doing something in close relation to BW to endlessly; I mean paying for his promotion.
It becomes really sad on BW part. Like he has a huge amount of promotion from us. AND FOR WHAT
Men really have it so easy with not constantly changing their “beauty” image. Praising a man so easily when postively uplift care for women like u???
Even though it's a little funny it's gotten bad and desperate. Black girls including Lizzo making Tiktoks that people say he actually always sees is embarrassing already. This is how men become narcissists. Everyone is stroking his ego and telling him how much they want him even when he doesn't lift a finger. He's getting praise and promotion from Black women when he hasn't given any Black woman the time of day

Team Owner
Reactions
26,871 1,095 1,731
Alleybux
Even though it's a little funny it's gotten bad and desperate. Black girls including Lizzo making Tiktoks that people say he actually always sees is embarrassing already. This is how men become narcissists. Everyone is stroking his ego and telling him how much they want him even when he doesn't lift a finger. He's getting praise and promotion from Black women when he hasn't given any Black woman the time of day

Starter
Reactions
1,979 113 146
Alleybux
Lawddd I thought Jamal was his real middle name. Wow!

Team Owner
Reactions
87,243 2,712 1,294
Alleybux
Chris Evans is a goodlooking man, and white women thirst over him too. The way you people constantly try to downplay the looks of obviously very attractive people on here is weird. What is average about this? View attachment 2484253 View attachment 2484256

The notion that a man who got hired to play one of America’s most beloved superheroes being « average » is laughable. And posting bad pictures of him won’t change that fact.

Chris in 2020 (screenshots from a videocalls from interviews or from his Twitter):
View attachment 2484296

View attachment 2484293

View attachment 2484290

Yes, yes VERY average. For how much you guys complain about the average man being unattractive, a lot of you surely know a lot of buff tall goodlooking white men.
Nah he’s goofy looking but has cute moments. Now Paul Walker was a good looking white guy.

Reactions
2,868 138 50
Alleybux
I like an average-moderately attractive man. Men who are too attractive are off-putting to me. He gives me that hotdog eating, baseball loving, walking dogs in the park vibe that I'm looking for. Im open to interracial relationships and if I end up with a white, I'd rather be with a white guy like him than a Travis Kelce (he's fine tho) or Chet Hanks
all three of those dudes are bland

Reactions
2,868 138 50
Alleybux
never understood that crap

if there is anything men from all races have is audacity
they will always have the nerve to approach women even the ones outside of their league, that they have 0 chances with
my male friend said it best "it's like playing the lottery you know you won't win and the odds are 1 in 14 million but might as well give it a shot just in case you are the lucky one to beat all the odds"

so if a man doesn't approach you is because he doesn't want aka he is not interested
a rare case is if a woman is a 9/10

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
Are you having a relapse or something, LMAO? Yes, for a yt, privileged actor who was in a lot of big films and was acting since 2001 $50 million is not much in comparison to his peers earnings!
Where are you getting the $50M figure?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-024924_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-024924_Google.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 58
General Manager
Reactions
26,037 336 396
Alleybux
a rare case is if a woman is a 9/10
nah men just can't help themselves especially around a very attractive woman, it's stronger than them they will somehow find a way to hit on her/bother her sometimes they do it unconsciously even if it's in a "discreet" way , I say "discreet because it's mad obvious but I guess in men eyes it's their version of keeping it low key,
for example:
"so does your boyfriend like this too" (basically mentioning your boyfriend out of nowhere than seeing if you correct him to see if you are single or not "

there is more examples but you get the picture I know there is that narrative of extremely attractive women not being approached because men are too intimidated but as someone who is around extremely attractive women both in my family and group of friends, I've never seen it happen

General Manager
Reactions
26,037 336 396
Alleybux
we really down bad. Yall saw one video of Chris Evans flirting with a hot black girl in like 2005 and just ran with it forever some of yall are sad. All a white man has to do is have a nice beard and talk to a black girl once and yall will call hiim a king and gas him up for all eternity. Meanwhile he's probably in a relationship with a white woman LMAO
it's not only that I talked about this with another font but even if he is dating a black girl it still means nothing in the great scheme of stuff

even if chris was dating or flirting with a black girl, specially if the girl is hot maybe he liked only that girl in specific doesn't mean he likes all

like how embarrassing and desperate do you have to be to celebrate or praise a celeb that happens to date one black woman, as if he is dating you
there is millions of black women the fact that you get so happy over a white man liking one just shows how insecure and how little you think of yourself and other black women

and even he did have an attraction for black women in general, celebrating it's cringy and screams deseperation and low self esteem

Starter
Reactions
444 125 202
Alleybux
it's not only that I talked about this with another font but even if he is dating a black girl it still means nothing in the great scheme of stuff

even if chris was dating or flirting with a black girl, specially if the girl is hot maybe he liked only that girl in specific doesn't mean he likes all

like how embarrassing and desperate do you have to be to celebrate or praise a celeb that happens to date one black woman, as if he is dating you
there is millions of black women the fact that you get so happy over a white man liking one just shows how insecure and how little you think of yourself and other black women

and even he did have an attraction for black women in general, celebrating it's cringy and screams deseperation and low self esteem
Exactle

Starter
Reactions
444 125 202
Alleybux
My sister said the same thing :LOL:

well ... let me guess! Lizzo as well as this Lena, is one of those awake and very full of EGO "feminists", who resort to a supposed pride and boldness in taking the initiative to invite men to F#CK, even more so on social networks? AH, what a "beautiful example" of female representation! me at the age of 21, am I obliged to be proud to see that ?! I don't think so, I feel much more proud to know that there are women who study, work and want a better life in the future, for society as a whole!

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-194328_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-194328_Twitter.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 40

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Black Man Explains Why Women Stay In Toxic Relationships
Women aren't in those toxic relationships by themselves. I guarantee they're not toxic for her, but healthy for him. There are a lot of people in...
‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 9 Discussion Thread
Awww MJ finally got her dream with family and home intact I knew Reza's apology was some bullshit...Reza extended the restraining order for...
The State of American Households: Smaller, More Diverse and Unmarried
No They would be included in black numbers. Again most hispanics are not black That's not how it works in the U.S. Under black/African American...
The Unofficial Wrasslin "Tea/Gossip/Discussion" Thread 8.0
Jey is gonna try to fight Jimmy later or Roman is gonna do something to make him see that Jimmy is right, I can feel it.
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
I didn't read to much into Shaq not being there, if he wanted to come he would have came. Maybe there was a limit to who could come due to the...
Pose Season Ep 4 : Take Me To Church 5/16/21 10PMEST
Chile I was literally just thinking where was the thread for tonight! You know we be ready! Right. I see why they took so long to post the...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Lol fonts mustve updated their block list w the quickness then bc certain ones done had me blocked since the first time ever I said ashli was...
Ghana What Do Africans Look Like: Ghanaian Edition
Impeccable: Ebony (UK) Details... @ebonywoode The Way @ebonywoode reminds me of one of my all time most fave fashionistas...
The OFFICIAL crypto holders of LSA thread! What's in your portfolio?
I'm getting the same damned error. How do I fix this? Just give it a couple of tries. It should work.
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
I've been supportive of Vanessa before and I still like her, she's in fact a strong woman and I have no doubt in mine she loved Kobe and is doing...
Top Bottom