UPDATE Lizzo in LSA White Kangs DMs + Update

GoldnGood

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,160 875 73
Alleybux
The gift that keeps on giving

Shabba Hanks shoots his shot at Lizzo because of the CEvans DM :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

These celebs all read here!!!
I wanna know their font names

Last edited:

spacecitygrl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,742 1,732 54
Alleybux
The gift that keeps on giving

Shabba Hanks shoots his shot at Lizzo because of the CEvans DM :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

These celebs all read here!!!
I wanna know their font names
CE is probably one of the unhinged fonts who send me hate messages when I make fun of his disappearing hairline

WWE Diva

90s Kid
Reaction score
Reactions
269,322 17,601 834
Alleybux
I was of the faction that I didn’t see what LSA found in this whyte man then I took a closer look at him in Endgame & Knives Out and I’m like hmmm he’s cute. I’d fµck Cap.
yWunmp3.gif

Fly2TheMoon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,642 5,838 2,017
Alleybux
Not lsa fonts on here trying to diss Chris Evan looks when yall thrist over the ugliest Black men on this site. Idris Elba, John Boyega, Daniel Kaluuya, Every rapper that gets talked about, Trey Songs, Biracial King Drake etc...
John Boyega got nothing to do with this. And he’s not ugly at all.

StepfordWife

soft, sweet, and submissive
Reaction score
Reactions
26,570 1,323 413
Alleybux
I bet you half of him loves the ego boost, and the other half of him - the artist side of him - who wants to be noticed as an actor, a 'thespain' gets hella annoyed that he will only be known for his Captain America looks and not his acting.
Definitely. He enjoys it but he knows that his reputation is from the MCU. Chris enjoys getting laid but he wouldn't consider dating majority of these women exclusively.

soymocha

Lamar is the MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
29,751 1,580 285
Alleybux
Definitely. He enjoys it but he knows that his reputation is from the MCU. Chris enjoys getting laid but he wouldn't consider dating majority of these women exclusively.
His women are loyal af. Nobody has put him on blast. I wonder what his technique is because their lips are zipped. Maybe he pays well lol.

liacashmere89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,598 4,750 3,071
Alleybux
yeah I already came to that conclusion when I see so many fonts advising each other to date white men to runaway from colorist black men they seem to think white men are not only not colorists they absolutely LOVE dark skinned women and it's their main preference when dating out
Girl white men invented colorism but they don’t think they are cause a few date dark skin women!? Make it make sense!

They have a fantasy image of white men and it’s super cringe.

Gorg Godiva

backtalk
Reaction score
Reactions
15,557 2,237 2,056
Alleybux
I bet you half of him loves the ego boost, and the other half of him - the artist side of him - who wants to be noticed as an actor, a 'thespain' gets hella annoyed that he will only be known for his Captain America looks and not his acting.
I am glad he's not of those heartthrobs that abuses their power with women like a Trey Songz. He seems humble.
His women are loyal af. Nobody has put him on blast. I wonder what his technique is because their lips are zipped. Maybe he pays well lol.
That's what I love about his fanbase: they genuinely care about him. When his leaks came out, his fanbase worried his social anxiety and collectively did not share them. That's respect and I wish more fanbases were like that.

spacecitygrl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,742 1,732 54
Alleybux
I am glad he's not of those heartthrobs that abuses their power with women like a Trey Songz. He seems humble.

That's what I love about his fanbase: they genuinely care about him. When his leaks came out, his fanbase worried his social anxiety and collectively did not share them. That's respect and I wish more fanbases were like that.
His fanbase is full of a bunch of crackhead Karens who have driven people away from liking him in droves. And what does Trey Songz have to do with this man?

Anaya99

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62,424 2,805 2,053
Alleybux
Girl white men invented colorism but they don’t think they are cause a few date dark skin women!? Make it make sense!

They have a fantasy image of white men and it’s super cringe.
mmm

and I'm saying this as a someone who dates them but I don't see them as these wonderful creatures

all men are a bit trash and should never be put in a pedestal and as a woman I can't stress enough how cringy it is to thirst or lust too much for any men specially publically

if you can't really help yourself buy a cute jornal and write it in there how much you want him on top of you

but in front of him or any other person keep it cute

culturistic

what a schmuck, back up.
Reaction score
Reactions
25,133 223 50
Alleybux
And his MCU fanbase can only hold him up so long. They're already getting bored and slowly moving on from Captian America (I still think it was a bad idea that he cut that contract short, and I bet he's feeling it too...)

Chris is just waiting to get bored of the single life, and when the boredom hits....cue the meltdowns

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux

truth. all i have heard is that he is a gentleman with women, despite being a womanizer, LOL:LOL:, he respects them. he is a good man with everyone, his professional colleagues describe him as a good guy, he also helps his friends a lot. There are many things about him that I don't like, but I cannot deny that he is a genuine and very kind boy

Shaiziin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,698 650 129
Alleybux
i wonder if they're gonna call him fatphobic if he doesn't reply

i've been seeing more and more 'activists' say if you don't date a fat person, you're not actually an ally of fat people

and it's like

H U H?
I can't stand people who think like this. I respond with, "Would you date a disabled person? Are you not an ally to disabilities?"

StepfordWife

Reaction score
Reactions
26,570 1,323 413
Alleybux
And his MCU fanbase can only hold him up so long. They're already getting bored and slowly moving on from Captian America (I still think it was a bad idea that he cut that contract short, and I bet he's feeling it too...)

Chris is just waiting to get bored of the single life, and when the boredom hits....cue the meltdowns
Definitely. He's making movies right now but there's only so much people can grab at that. I do agree that it wasn't a good idea to end his contract because he may not make as much money and his hair line looked best when playing Captain America. He's going to be bored of being single AND in relationships. So he'll do what he usually does.. cheat

Winter007

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
53 21 8
Alleybux
b!tch, fµck you too. Don’t quote me with this dumb sh!t.
Geez why so much anger. I don’t think I quoted you.
Someone else’s experience may be dumb to you but it’s not to them. Unless you’ve been in someone else’s shoes, you can’t really get it.
I don’t understand why you’re so angry. Strange. I didn’t curse you out or anything.

Grace Taylor

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
79,825 1,805 373
Alleybux
Geez why so much anger. I don’t think I quoted you.
Someone else’s experience may be dumb to you but it’s not to them. Unless you’ve been in someone else’s shoes, you can’t really get it.
I don’t understand why you’re so angry. Strange. I didn’t curse you out or anything.
2D59DFCF-00DA-4E63-AA8F-F1B389C5ECD6.jpeg

You sure tf did quote me. Now again, take your white love stories elsewhere. I don’t wanna hear it!

Winter007

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
53 21 8
Alleybux
View attachment 2497524
You sure tf did quote me. Now again, take your white love stories elsewhere. I don’t wanna hear it!
White love. Lol. Never said all white men love dating black women. Obviously not. Most don’t. But Love is love.
Was trying to quote the audio. I’m not interested in quoting you, Maya Angelo so we are good. Bye.

dontsendforme

#SussexSquad
Reaction score
Reactions
98,754 4,158 5,491
Alleybux
Lizzo is too much of an attention seeker and Chris Evans seems like he's low key about his poosie escapades. Can you imagine if he was fµck!ng her, she'd post it all on social media. And then she always showing her ass for the whole world. He doesn't seem like that's his type of hype.

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
Definitely. He's making movies right now but there's only so much people can grab at that. I do agree that it wasn't a good idea to end his contract because he may not make as much money and his hair line looked best when playing Captain America. He's going to be bored of being single AND in relationships. So he'll do what he usually does.. cheat
Well, straight men in general are very womanizer and cheating, even more so if you're famous, handsome and rich like Chris. But the time comes when this type of man really falls in love when he finds the girl who makes him crawl, LOL. I don't think Chris has completely fallen in love with anyone, and he loves to enjoy his single life for now. I don't blame him, many guys want a life like this, and maintaining loyalty in relationships today is becoming rare, only true and sincere love from a couple maintains loyalty

blcktomie

SadBlckGorlಥ_ಥ̥
Reaction score
Reactions
2,632 18 13
Alleybux
Does no one find it wired they give this man the name “Jamal”(embarrassingly he knows about it), putting nails lipstick or bonets and du rags?? Like if you have to change him with stuff from ur culture to be more closer to u or seen him like thrice doing something in close relation to BW to endlessly; I mean paying for his promotion.
It becomes really sad on BW part. Like he has a huge amount of promotion from us. AND FOR WHAT
Men really have it so easy with not constantly changing their “beauty” image. Praising a man so easily when postively uplift care for women like u???

Einstein100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,359 227 57
Alleybux
Did he follow her at first, then after he replied it says “you both don’t follow each other”.

and wtf does fart, black woman, basketball mean? lol

StepfordWife

Reaction score
Reactions
26,570 1,323 413
Alleybux
Does no one find it wired they give this man the name “Jamal”(embarrassingly he knows about it), putting nails lipstick or bonets and du rags?? Like if you have to change him with stuff from ur culture to be more closer to u or seen him like thrice doing something in close relation to BW to endlessly; I mean paying for his promotion.
It becomes really sad on BW part. Like he has a huge amount of promotion from us. AND FOR WHAT
Men really have it so easy with not constantly changing their “beauty” image. Praising a man so easily when postively uplift care for women like u???
Even though it's a little funny it's gotten bad and desperate. Black girls including Lizzo making Tiktoks that people say he actually always sees is embarrassing already. This is how men become narcissists. Everyone is stroking his ego and telling him how much they want him even when he doesn't lift a finger. He's getting praise and promotion from Black women when he hasn't given any Black woman the time of day

Imemyself

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,485 4,064 3,818
Alleybux
Even though it's a little funny it's gotten bad and desperate. Black girls including Lizzo making Tiktoks that people say he actually always sees is embarrassing already. This is how men become narcissists. Everyone is stroking his ego and telling him how much they want him even when he doesn't lift a finger. He's getting praise and promotion from Black women when he hasn't given any Black woman the time of day

Reaction score
Reactions
3,207 297 231
Alleybux
Lawddd I thought Jamal was his real middle name. Wow!

Bumblebee250

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
135,349 6,804 3,649
Alleybux
Chris Evans is a goodlooking man, and white women thirst over him too. The way you people constantly try to downplay the looks of obviously very attractive people on here is weird. What is average about this? View attachment 2484253 View attachment 2484256

The notion that a man who got hired to play one of America’s most beloved superheroes being « average » is laughable. And posting bad pictures of him won’t change that fact.

Chris in 2020 (screenshots from a videocalls from interviews or from his Twitter):
View attachment 2484296

View attachment 2484293

View attachment 2484290

Yes, yes VERY average. For how much you guys complain about the average man being unattractive, a lot of you surely know a lot of buff tall goodlooking white men.
Nah he’s goofy looking but has cute moments. Now Paul Walker was a good looking white guy.

JamesMarsden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,599 1,654 1,248
Alleybux
I like an average-moderately attractive man. Men who are too attractive are off-putting to me. He gives me that hotdog eating, baseball loving, walking dogs in the park vibe that I'm looking for. Im open to interracial relationships and if I end up with a white, I'd rather be with a white guy like him than a Travis Kelce (he's fine tho) or Chet Hanks
all three of those dudes are bland

JamesMarsden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,599 1,654 1,248
Alleybux
never understood that crap

if there is anything men from all races have is audacity
they will always have the nerve to approach women even the ones outside of their league, that they have 0 chances with
my male friend said it best "it's like playing the lottery you know you won't win and the odds are 1 in 14 million but might as well give it a shot just in case you are the lucky one to beat all the odds"

so if a man doesn't approach you is because he doesn't want aka he is not interested
a rare case is if a woman is a 9/10

SapphireLuv

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,036 62 26
Alleybux
Are you having a relapse or something, LMAO? Yes, for a yt, privileged actor who was in a lot of big films and was acting since 2001 $50 million is not much in comparison to his peers earnings!
Where are you getting the $50M figure?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-024924_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-024924_Google.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 84

Anaya99

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62,424 2,805 2,053
Alleybux
a rare case is if a woman is a 9/10
nah men just can't help themselves especially around a very attractive woman, it's stronger than them they will somehow find a way to hit on her/bother her sometimes they do it unconsciously even if it's in a "discreet" way , I say "discreet because it's mad obvious but I guess in men eyes it's their version of keeping it low key,
for example:
"so does your boyfriend like this too" (basically mentioning your boyfriend out of nowhere than seeing if you correct him to see if you are single or not "

there is more examples but you get the picture I know there is that narrative of extremely attractive women not being approached because men are too intimidated but as someone who is around extremely attractive women both in my family and group of friends, I've never seen it happen

Anaya99

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62,424 2,805 2,053
Alleybux
we really down bad. Yall saw one video of Chris Evans flirting with a hot black girl in like 2005 and just ran with it forever some of yall are sad. All a white man has to do is have a nice beard and talk to a black girl once and yall will call hiim a king and gas him up for all eternity. Meanwhile he's probably in a relationship with a white woman LMAO
it's not only that I talked about this with another font but even if he is dating a black girl it still means nothing in the great scheme of stuff

even if chris was dating or flirting with a black girl, specially if the girl is hot maybe he liked only that girl in specific doesn't mean he likes all

like how embarrassing and desperate do you have to be to celebrate or praise a celeb that happens to date one black woman, as if he is dating you
there is millions of black women the fact that you get so happy over a white man liking one just shows how insecure and how little you think of yourself and other black women

and even he did have an attraction for black women in general, celebrating it's cringy and screams deseperation and low self esteem

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
it's not only that I talked about this with another font but even if he is dating a black girl it still means nothing in the great scheme of stuff

even if chris was dating or flirting with a black girl, specially if the girl is hot maybe he liked only that girl in specific doesn't mean he likes all

like how embarrassing and desperate do you have to be to celebrate or praise a celeb that happens to date one black woman, as if he is dating you
there is millions of black women the fact that you get so happy over a white man liking one just shows how insecure and how little you think of yourself and other black women

and even he did have an attraction for black women in general, celebrating it's cringy and screams deseperation and low self esteem
Exactle

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
My sister said the same thing :LOL:

well ... let me guess! Lizzo as well as this Lena, is one of those awake and very full of EGO "feminists", who resort to a supposed pride and boldness in taking the initiative to invite men to F#CK, even more so on social networks? AH, what a "beautiful example" of female representation! me at the age of 21, am I obliged to be proud to see that ?! I don't think so, I feel much more proud to know that there are women who study, work and want a better life in the future, for society as a whole!

SapphireLuv

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,036 62 26
Alleybux

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-194328_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-194328_Twitter.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 63