Quantcast

Looking For LaToya

Social Meds

We're all made up of Stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
141,208 2,794 736
Alleybux
This is hilarious! I love the effort Insecure writers put into this fake show.
I didn't even realize they had all these cameos! Kandi Burruss and Carl Anthony Payne (Cole from Martin) are LaToya's (Sza) parents?? LMAO!!!!!!

sh!t. I hope they find LaToya! :LOL::LOL:

Screenshot_20200514-151200_YouTube_compress43.jpg

chicmotivator

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,214 80 34
Alleybux
I kiiiiiiiii when they show this and discuss this on the show. Da hell is LaToya?????

That damn Dear White People did the same thing and I would kiiiii so hard.

Dear Lana...

On My Honeymoon...
Reaction score
Reactions
167,058 4,393 3,181
Alleybux
I just saw the trailer with the family photo on YouTube and ran in here to see if it was posted yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I had no idea SZA was her all this time and Kandi and Cole were the parents. Porsha more than likely has something to do with this disappearance :no2

I love when shows and movies do this. I think the first movie I saw do this was The Cable Guy. They had Ben Stiller portraying a man that had murdered his twin brother’s trial running in the background throughout the movie and then right when the verdict was about to be revealed, the cable went out in the city because of Jim Carey’s crazy ass. :Cry:laugh2:twitcy

Last edited:

Housebun278

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,178 51 48
Alleybux
Update OP - Comes out June 14th!

Issa Rae Debuts In-Universe 'Insecure' Podcast 'Looking for LaToya'

A few other outlets reported it too:

"Issa Rae’s label Raedio and HBO have partnered with podcast producer Tenderfoot TV for Looking for LaToya, a one-episode scripted podcast special based on the in-universe true crime series of the same name from Rae’s HBO show Insecure.

Looking for LaToya follows the story of LaToya Thompson, portrayed SZA, a young woman whose mysterious disappearance is investigated throughout the show. Riffing on other true crime podcasts like Serial, the satirical special offers commentary on the lack of true crime shows that investigate missing black women versus their white counterparts. The podcast also features cast members Terri J. Vaughn, Ray J, Porsha Williams, Kandi Burruss-Tucker and Carl Anthony Payne II, and is directed by Amy Aniobi and penned by Insecure writers Chris Sanford and Kindsey Young."

You can follow Rose Cranberry and her case on Spotify, Apple, Stither and iHeartRadio

Insecure - Looking for LaToya Podcast